0094 children?
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We greet lord." Sora walked on a red carpet leading to his throne, on one side of the carpet were a bunch of maids, and the others were butlers, they all greeted Sora with a respectful bow. up ahead before the stairs leading to his throne, the 5 strongest gods, and 5 wise men kneeled, also welcoming Sora.

Sora nodded to them all as he walked up the throne, before taking his place onto the throne. it has been 5 million years to them all, their strength had all exploded. many were at half-step Sage realm and had the strength to fight those at the peak of True God. Sora was now bare far the weakest person within the system, they all had a 5 million time skip, so of course, their strength went threw great changes.

"it pleases me greatly to see how you all have grown, but many of you must have noticed that you all can't transcend the Dao?" Sora said calmly, to which many of them nodded,

"I did this because I wanted you all to comprehend a Dao which stands above all other Dao, a Dao personly created by this lord. starting next year, I shall start having my avatar preach the Dao of conquest to you all, and after which I shall transcend the Dao, making the conquest Dao into a Sage Dao." Sora said calmly, stunning everyone, Sora showed them all a hint of power from the conquest Dao, stunning them all that a Dao of such power could exist.

"a new tournament should be held, after all, a million years have passed, and it's best I give new people the chance to be ranked among you all. all of you have cheats that perfectly fit the path you all walk, so none of you would be losing out to Hope, Seth, and Levi." Sora said softly, before looking towards Merlin and the others who went through the many times he should be up to date about within the system.

"in the past million years many things have happened, but it came to show that the reward system within this world is lacking. any talents who have done great things, such as saving the world, or conquering the strong would almost become a World above a high-grade world and can't be rewarded by simply us. so many of them were told to wait for your return." Merlin said to which Sora nodded slightly. as a god, he had to give out rewards and such to those capable.

the throne doors opened and a group of people entered, they were all those who had done great things within the past 5 million years. their deeds were so high that maybe even the dragon balls were not enough fully reward them.

"so, state your wishes, what do you wish of this god?" Sora asked calmly, the group all lowered their head respectfully, not daring to look at Sora head-on. but after some time, one of them spoke.

"this one wishes to become the god of everlasting, this one wishes to exist forever." a young man said softly, Sora looked at him for some time before looking around.

"Orochimaru takes that title, he is the god of everlasting, although I wish to give you said title, some things are required before I do such things. well, only one requirement, challenge and death a god, and you shall take the god's power. so long as I allow it. the gods would lose all their tile and face you equally," Sora said as he threw a token with a sword and a shield.

"thats the challenge token, so long as you have it, you can challenge any god," Sora said calmly, the young man caught the token, with bright eyes. He of course knew Sora would not just give him the title, he only wanted this token. with this token, he could even fight Anos but he was the strongest person within the system, he was not fullish to fight such a mad. Orochimaru on the other hand, he could fight. he wanted to exist forever, and gain Orochimure power to live no matter how he is destroyed.

the others also stepped up, to say the least, they all wanted tokens as they wanted to fight others. but among these people were 3 people who didn't get a token 2 female and a male.

"I have made a great breakthrough in the way we see technology in this world. with my Dao of technology, I have managed to create items capable of affecting the narrative in low-grade stories. I wish to have nothing more than the chance to have the chance to become a goddess of technology or science." a woman with glasses said with a smile, Sora's eyebrow raised at this.

"And what did the current god of technology and science do?" Sora asked with narrowed eyes, many of the people here were shocked that there was a god of technology and science, he clearly never have been seen by many

"Azmuith has left the lab, he no longer wants to do his job and simply wants to live with his wife," Merlin said making Sora rub his forehead in slight annoyance, with a million years, Azmuith should have done something like this. but since he no longer wants the title he shall give it to someone more capable. she even had a Dao of technology, such things were too good to ignore.

"Well, from this moment onwards, you're the new goddess of Science. to be safe, I will give the title technology to someone else. do you have someone in mind?" Sora asked calmly, the woman with glasses pouted slightly, but Science was at a higher level than technology so she had nothing to say, plus with this, she could improve the Dao of technology to become a Dao of Science,

"... lord, I do have a rival," She said with a slightly evil smile, which made Sora's eyebrows raise slightly at this woman's cunningness. Sora thought for some time before he had her give the title to anyone she shall was capable of having it.

"This one is known as the Hacking King, I wish to become a God of hacking. I have brought the Dao of hacking to a new level and managed to turn the world into 1s and 0s. I can program everything to my liking." She said with a smile, as she pridefully looked at Sora

"Really? does that mean you can give abilities to stuff as you wish, and even strength yourself as you wish?" Sora asked with a smile, to which she nodded pridefully. she could turn dust into a Sage-grade item. but there was one flaw, she needed time to do such things. but she could be as detailed as she wishes.

Sora went on to give her the title of the god of hacking, in her eyes, the world shall become a computer, which she can hack as she wishes. not the last one was the young man with white-haired, who had been shaking ever since he appeared. Sora frowned slightly seeing this guy not speak even after his gaze landed on him,

"Speak your wish," Sora said using the power of conquest within his voice, the young man instantly froze before he spoke, not daring to resist.

"t-this one wishes to use his life to ease lord's rage, my family had foolishly enraged you," He said shakily, his voice filled with fear. Sora's eyebrow raise slightly, before looking at Merlin, not entering what was happening. did someone go around acting like they were him? that was a punishment of 10 generations.

"his name is Zui Ren, he was once the son of heaven. for the past million years, he had worked hard to cultivate, he had gained the conquest race bloodline and raised to fame, and managed to catch the eyes of Gabriel, the goddess of love, kindness, and compassion. she gave him her blessing seeing a goal." Merlin said making Sora frown slightly,

"you want me to fo against my word?" Sora asked calmly, Zui Ren's head lowered, even more, touching the ground. Sora calmly looked at him before smiling,

"Today is a great day, I happen to be in a great mood. the Goddess of my empire shall be selected,... because of this, I shall great your wishes," Sora said calmly, Zui Ren began kowtowing, as he cried. Sora snapped his finger, and Zui Ren's body exploded into a blood mist, which Sora absorbed.

So what if Zui Ren at that moment was stronger than him? there were two reasons why Sora could easily kill him, this was his domain, Sora's world. he was god, within here. Zui Ren also created the God of conquest art, he was like a part of Sora which simply returned back to its origin.

Sora instantly began breaking through, Zui Ren had cultivated for millions of years. one should know Sora had set his world to flow 100,000 times faster than the outside world. adding that with the 5,000,000 years that flew by, 500 billion had passed within the system.

this was Zui Ren's millions of years of cultivation Sora had just absorbed, Zui Ren was talented and had managed to reach half-step Sage realm, and was only less to those like the 10 commandments, with power at the peak of the True God realm, Sora cultivation reached the peak of the Moutain and river tier.

as Sora broke through, everyone noticed that the world around them changed slightly. the Qi seemed to increase. those within the throne room instantly increased what was happening, Sora was the world, and the world was Sora. although the improvement was not noticeable, Sora's breakthrough did increase this world slightly.

this meant, within the Domain, Sora was most likely in the world God realm. they all froze as Sora broke through to the Sun and Moon tier. at the sun and moon tier, a person can form stars within their inner world which they could draw upon to cultivate.

those who had fused with a world become breakthroughs have and new additional effect, auto cultivations. this meant, that even if they don't cultivate, they would grow stronger from doing anything. they would be like heaven, and all that dies shall return to them, improving their world and their cultivation.

Sora had fused with his world, a low outer verse grade world of level 2, nearing level 3. this meant Sora's cultivation speed was going to improve even if he does nothing. at the sun and moon tier, Sora could now also burn stars to increase his powerlevel. to say the least, the conquest race had a powerup meant to use this to the best.

"Is this everything?" Sora asked calmly as he looked at his palm, feeling his newfound power, before looking at everyone around the throne room. everyone shook their head for some time, before Sora stood up, with that last snap, Zui Ren and his family had died. because he was in a good mood, Hannah's family also followed.

as for the Dao ancestor? he was still suffering, it had been 500 billion years, and the guy was still suffering that same torture. his voice had long disappeared, and those who wanted to see his suffering could still see it

"Well, I should go bring someone back to life," Sora said as he disappeared, leaving everyone confused and slightly uneasy about this new goddess

anyways, Sora appeared within a unique space. He held his palm out, and slowly an extremely small part of himself began taking form. it turned into a dream Qi before it turned into a woman. she was naked and was hugging her kneels, seemly in a deep sleep. her size quickly increased, reaching her normal height.

the woman slowly opened her eyes, and rubbed her eyes, seemly in a deep slumber. She lazily looked at Sora, before standing up, while looking at herself. she nodded slightly before she began stretching,

"so, how long have I die for?" She asked lazily, making Sora's eyebrow raise slightly at her words, seeing this she rolled her eyes.

"you died, reborn into a cultivation world. I was forced to kill myself, is this wasn't the lineup for a novel, I don't know what is. let's not add the fact you have the power to enter anime worlds and so many more. some MC aura you're giving off." She said with a shrug,

"it has been a while since I pulled off a high IQ move, giving you my Qi was simply me forming a link of karma even if I destroyed it. you still had a part of me that you could track down, although I never expected the Dao ancestor to suddenly make his move, but hey. my plan still came through in the end." She said with a cocking smile, vision slowly grew on Sora's forehead as he looked at his woman

"what? you're going fight me? suppress your powerlevel to mine, and face me 10,000 rounds with this immortal." She said as she waved her hand at Sora, Sora looked at her for some time, before shaking his head.

"the moment you come back, and this god already wants to kick your way. but this god is no longer affected by childish stuff." Sora said with a sage aura, looking extremely god-like. if only he didn't have the mask, then things would have been better.

"oh sorry, I almost threw up a little from the cringes... you were saying? and what with the mask?" She asked with a sneer, Sora's hand twitched slightly, but he was not going to lower himself.

"I'm too handsome, so I must keep it out of view of the people. also, the mask seals away my powerful will. as you see, the truly good-looking people have to hide their looks... sadly, you can't understand." Sora said calmly, veins appearing on Hannah's forehead. She snorted in disdain, not believing what Sora was saying.

Seeing this, Sora shook his head and slowly removed his mask. slowly, the mask was removed, and Sora ordered his willpower to be sealed away. Hannah was instantly covered in a golden light, she stumbled backward as she covered her eyes with her hands. after some time, she got used to the light which slowly disappeared. she looked at Sora, and was stunned by the god-like being who stood before her.

"99 out of 10." She said after some time, Sora who was pridefully rubbing his beard froze slightly. how dare she give him a score of 99 out of 10? it was a billion out of 10.

"That beard... I have never seen a black beard like that. you were going for a godly look, you forgot no god had a black beard, it's usually gray or something to show their old age and wisdom. meanwhile, you're black. it shows youth and stuff. but your looks are still up there," She said with a shrug,

"How would a 3 understand my greatness, snort, you might break your nake from looking too high up. like, you still wet the bed. what a child like you could know" Sora said with a snort, Hannah was enraged. Sora had once wetted the bed with a water bottle, leading her to believe she had wetted the bed. to say the least, Sora had his ass kicked when she found out.

"you know what, I would not lower myself to a childish level," Hannah said with a snort, making Sora snort. that was a nice way of saying I give up. Sora snapped his finger as clothing appeared on Hannah's body, Hannah was stunned seeing the clothing. such quality was a mix of the cultivation world and seemly earth. but it was the too high grade for her to pinpoint.

"pretty much 500 billion years just passed, I need to spend some time getting to adapt to changes, and you to see your new home. so let's go." Sora said with a smile, Hannah's eyes brightened slightly, she could finally meet these anime characters.

the two left and first went to see the first world. the Naruto world, the two appeared on the busy streets with Sora wearing his mask. they looked around and saw the huge skyscraper buildings, so many people walked the streets with glowing eyes. Hannah's eyes glowed as she looked around, Sora was also stunned by the huge chances.

"why are their eyes glowing?" Hannah asked in a soft voice, Sora was also slightly confused, but upon looking closely he understood.

"they are wearing thin eye contacts, just picture those eye contacts as phones," Sora said softly, Hannah was stunned slightly. before she looked at Sora.

"you broke?" She asked, making Sora roll his eye slightly, the two entered a store where Sora brought eye contact. upon putting them on, Sora had to first refine them so they could be connected. after which, he put them on

Sora saw screens appearing for him, after a few flashes, Sora heard a voice in his mind intruding him to the tech. circles appeared in front of them, circling the items and telling him what it was he was looking at. Sora simply needed to think of a website similar to youtube where he could see all kinds of videos, and much other stuff.

"... let's not use them, it would get in the way of the fun," Hannah said as she removed her eye contact after getting used to them. Sora also nodded, before they headed off to see what have changed within the Naruto world.

"so, the current ruler of the Naruto world is someone named Kinoe, he is a raising talent up took over after Sarada stepped down as the ruler of this world. Sarada had become the goddess of eyes, so she couldn't remain here anymore." Sora said calmly, explaining what he knew.

"Goddess of eyes?" Hannah had a strange look upon hearing that title, Sora shrugged slightly,

"the goddess of sight, and so many others. I conquered infinite numbers of worlds. and many worlds with abilities of all kinds. She is the ruler of the Uchiha clan, and is quite overpowered with her endless." Sora said as he explained the powers of this world,

they entered a toy store and saw many strange-looking toys, they picked one to look over it, but they were stunned to see there was an age limit of a million on these toys. it took Sora some time to comprehend how some toys even work, this shocked him greatly, but it made him lightly prideful. his world was growing too powerful

after some time they explore the Naruto world and stopped at a park where they sat to relax,

"damn, this world is amazing," Hannah said as she eat her ice cream, which made her eyes glow from how amazing it was. Sora looked at the ice cream in slight disgust, his taste bud's requirements were far above the likes of the common good.

"And you call me spoiled." She said with a sneer seeing the look in Sora's eyes, Sora snorted slightly at her words, he was a god. he could be as spoiled as much as he wishes.

"... damn, she has a fat ass," Hannah said in shock seeing a woman walking by, she had pink hair walking around as if looking for someone. Sora who was relaxing looked up and his eyebrow raised slightly.

"It's not bad," Sora said lazily, Hannah smiled in disdain,

"I bet anything that you can't get her contacts with your mask on," Hannah said with a smile, Sora looked at her for a moment. in deep thought, before he nodded.

"and if I do?" Sora asked, Hannah, shrugged

"you can do whatever you want, but if you lose I do whatever I want." She said with a smile, to which Sora secretly smiled, as he got up. under the gazes of many males who were eyeing the pink-haired woman, Sora walked up to her.

"There you are," Natsume said upon seeing Sora, it was hard finding Sora when he sealed away his strength to a level as he was now. he left her helpless and only able to track him down to this part,

"what? you missed this god?" Sora asked as he pulled her into his hands, Natsume smiled slightly as she wrapped her hands around Sora, but seeing so many people looking at them, she coughed slightly and got too busy.

"Well, the goddesses have heard that there would be a goddess taking the throne with you, I simply came to get good points ahead of the others," Natsume said with a smile, Sora nodded slightly before pointing towards Hannah who had a speechless look. but he first had her give him his contact, after which, he returned to where Hannah was with Natsume and gave Hannah the paper.

"whose this?" Hannah asked in shock while looking at the beauty in front of her, Hannah was a beauty of her own but compared to the likes of Natsume she was nothing.

"This is Natsume, Natsu's sister from the Omniverse, she has the husband system. she is currently one of my wives," Sora said softly, Hannah froze as she blankly looked at Natsume before her eyes glowed.

"a system? what does it do?" She asked as she held Natsume's hands, catching her off guard for a moment before she smiled. this was going to be easier than she expected, the two left, leaving Sora to return to his throne room. he had gotten a good understanding of the changes within the past years. before Hannah was crowned,

"There you are, I have been searching all over for you," Irene said upon seeing Sora, Sora's eyebrow raised sensing the powerful conquest dragon Qi she gave off, she was indeed the dragon goddess, with the dragon God System, a powerful system which allowed her to improve her dragon bloodline to new heights, she was indeed powerful.

"what is it?" Sora asked calmly,

"I wish to give birth to a child, I want to start a new family," Irene said softly, Sora looked at her for a moment before nodding,

"Sure, but I'm not ready for a son just yet," Sora said calmly, Irene nodded slightly, and after some words, she left returning to her world. but she was not the only one who came to see Sora, after hearing he was in the throne room.

"..." Sora was speechless seeing the huge crowd of females standing in front of him, all wanting to have a child. but Sora couldn't blame them, it had been 500 billion years, and many of the elite males had a family of their own, them watching others living a happy life left these females wanting a child of their own.

Only people like Merlin, Silver and a few others didn't care about having children. some of them even hated the thought of having a child. many females were those which Sora never even slept with, but that didn't mean they didn't want to have a family. they couldn't live for the rest of their life without attention from their own husband, and even more so alone. if they had a child, they would have something within their life at least that would love them.

as for why Sora doesn't just make an avatar to sleep with each female, he saw that a giving himself a green hat. why on earth would he let an avatar which was pretty much another him, with its own life going at it with his woman? that was not happening.

"Alright, alright. I understand what you are all saying, but it's too soon. so, just wait a few more years, until my Dao of conquest goes through transcendence and becomes a sage Dao." Sora said calmly, the females all looked at each other before nodding slightly, they could accept this. Sora sighed seeing the all leave, before sitting on his throne.

"is something wrong lord?" Red asked calmly seeing Sora who was rubbing his head in annoyance, Sora nodded slightly.

"ignore how weak I'm currently, the amount of energy I need for a breakthrough is getting crazier and crazier. I'm at the peak of the sun and moon tier, I have been holding off reaching the peak potential because of my overwhelming talent. but now, it seems that my cultivation is being held back because I'm holding back my full talent." Sora said with a helpless look, stunning Red hearing that Sora still had more power-ups. but upon looking closely, he realized that yes, Sora hasn't tapped into his full potential

he hasn't summoned his Zanpakuto, he avoids creating truly overpowered abilities, and lastly, he avoids reaching the last and final state of Super Saiyan transformations. above the God transformations, were unique forms, forms that explode with one own potential.

Goku gained Master Ultra instinct and managed to go Super Saiyan 1 Ultra Instinct, and so on all the way to Super Saiyan 4 Limit beaker ultra instinct, but many within the system have yet to touch upon this, those who did had powerlevel at half step God of Creation, and the rare and only person who did was Anos who could fight an early God of creations

Sora also has just reached the mountain and river tier, he hasn't even shown the arts which he gained from reaching that, and was already at the sun and moon there. what ability did Sora have,

"Well, what are you planning on doing?" Red asked, Sora calmly looked at him before standing up,

"of course draw out my full potential, and use everything, to form our bloodline into something new and stronger, but after I have my Dao breakthrough," Sora said softly,

0