0100 monopoly
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ling Han, you standing before me will lead to your death," Ainz said as he held the flag of Omnipotence empire, which he stabbed into the ground. they were on a huge planet which was bigger than worlds, the laws of this world made it so that none could fly. only those with wings could fly,

because of this, Ainz had step this planet as one of the first worlds to conquer. this world was much larger than the Pangu world, shocking for a plane to be so huge. Ling Han on the other hand happened to be on the planet improving his Supreme Sword Dao.

Ainz was a man of pure evil. within his undead state, he becomes an emotionless undead who only cares for the benefits of the Omnipotence Empire. meanwhile, within his human-like state, he is more human. once he was in his undead state, it was him wanting to ignore all pointless reasons and find the best way toward his goal. he cared little about the people that would die, children, old, and so on. they would all die and be turned into undead. meanwhile, in his human state, his humanity gets in the way.

"Undead Ainz, I know not what you want of this world. but I will not stand aside as you slaughter in such a state." Ling Han said as he entered a 3-head and 6-arm state,  with 6 words in his hands, he shot towards Ainz, but as they seemed as if they would clash, a green-haired man with 3 heads and 6 arms suddenly appeared in front of Ainz and clashed Ling Han.

the two tried some blows before Ling Han jumped backward, not expecting there was another freak out there with talent that almost rivaled him.

"the name is Roronoa Zoro, the sword god of Omnipotence Empire. future strongest swordsman." Zoro said with a smile, Ling Han frowned, not knowing what empire this was. but he still pointed forward with his sword

"the name is Ling Han, the future strongest swordsman." Ling Han said with narrowed eyes. Zoro smiled as 3 swords suddenly appeared, entering the mouths of his 3 heads, before he sword forward. the two clashed, but Ling Han held the advantage, Aniz watched them for some time before he looked at his subordinate

"move forward, attack the walls," Ainz said as the army of undead began moving, while her floor gardens, his strongest elites, and guards also stepped forward. Ainz on top of his horse didn't move forward as he sat there, with albedo protecting him.

"Should we help him?" Albedo asked looking at Zoro and Ling Han's battle, but Ainz shook his head. this was a battle between two talents of the sword Dao, they would not want anyone to step in and get in the way. Zoro personally appeared here because he had his eyes... eye set on Ling Han for a long time.

they both were extremely talented and aimed to create the best Sword Dao. Zoro poisoned himself to never lose, so he created the Unbeatable Sword Dao. with such goals, he needed many other powerful experts to improve it before turning it into a Sage Dao. but  Ling Han also wanted the same thing,

Boom

suddenly the sky explored as a world God shot towards the ground, if one looked closely one would see that this person was Ling Han's senior bother. all of the floor gardens instantly moved to aim to face him. but Ainz waved them off and flew off to face.

"Evil Undead, die," he yelled as he attacked Ainz with a swing of his sword, Ainz quickly flashed not daring to face the attack head-on. this was an early God Of Creation after all. not even Anos might be able to win against someone so powerful, yet Ainz had no fear.

"There is a reason why I out of everyone was picked to conquer, a reason why even every god and the one who stands above us all fear my power," Ainz said as he flew back, a powerful aura of death covered his body, making all lifeform around him feel like they were looking at death which had taken form. the very manifestation of death

"before my Dao of death, all life shall be swallowed... Skill... The goal of all Life is Death" Ainz said as a golden clock suddenly appeared behind him.

"Instant death... Infinite range... True Death... Linked of Karma Death... unhealable" Ainz said as the clock suddenly began ticking, Ling Han's senor bothers felt chills, with every tick, he felt death was nearing. He felt like if he were to run to the edge of the world, it was not be enough to run away.

the senior brother rushed to attack Ainz with everything he had, but Ainz waved his hands as a mine hourglass appeared in his hands, which he crushed. leading to the spend of the clock behind him to suddenly spend up. just when the attack was inches away from Ainz's forehead, everything seemed to freeze.

Ling Han who was fighting Zoro looked up in horror, he cried as he watched the life leaving his senior brother. the air, Dao, Karma, the city walls, every lifeform within, and much other stuff... they died without a hint of resistance. there was no resistance at all, resistance was bypassed. everything Ainz had targeted died, even the karma which linked them to their links died, leading to their true bodies dying.

Ainz was not laying when he said even Sora feared him. Ainz Ooal Gown's skill, The Goal of All Life is Death was overpowered. Once activated, this skill delays any of the caster's instant death-type spells for 12 seconds but allows them to ignore any type of resistance - even immunities or immortality.

Ainz went on to story this skill upon entering Sora's world and went on to create his own Dao, The Dao of The Goal OF All Life Is Death. Sora saw noticed that this Dao touched upon the true meaning od death, as Sora sensed his sister appearing around Ainz every time he gained a deeper understanding of this Dao.

Adding this Dao and the many skills Ainz headed, such as instant death which instantly kills all things he targets around him, so long as they are weaker than him. Infinite rage makes sure his skills have no limit to his rage, True Death makes sure a person can't come back to life after death, Linked Of Karma Death could kill anything which is connected to his karma through death.

all of these skills being used together came to make an absolute death skill, to make things scarier because this was now his Dao. the 12 seconds were 12 seconds to Ainz. so someone else 12 seconds was not the same as Ainz's 12 seconds.

even Orochimaru who had gained level 9 immortally which meant that he could recover so long as a hint of the concept of who Orochimaure is, remains... he would die before this. Orochimaru would live so long as someone remind him, just from memory alone Orochimaru was alive. he was a snake who made sure everyone knew himself, making sure he could always come back as if nothing happened. yet before Ainz, that was nothing. even if everyone remembered him, even if he was immune or could recover... before this skill Orochimaru could die.

int the past, this skill had a 100-hour cooldown, but now he could use it like the back of his hand, and for that cool down time. he simply had to befriend the goddess of time for her to do him a sold-for-end endless amount of those hourglasses, allowing him to speed up his casting up.

"RAISE," Ainz yelled while holding his head out towards the senior brother, who suddenly began twitching and slowly stood up. Ainz was the god of the undead and death. with the Supreme  Necromancy system. raising the dead was nothing to him.

the senior brother stood up, before letting out a roar at the sky. Ainz slowly turned to look at Ling Han was too stunned to act. before his eyes, a half-step Sage realm expert shooted early world god. it was now he understood that there were many other freaks other than Sora out there. he didn't want to believe that Ainz and the others came from Sora... that was just something too scary to think of.

"Ainz, this is my battle. don't you dare get in the way?" Zoro said calmly. Ainz's power was overpowered, but there were ways around Ainz and kill him. Ainz didn't say anything, Zoro had a huge background, be it his captain, his captain brothers, or his Captain crew mate who was Seth's wife, which made Zoro the capability to walk around without fear. of course, Zoro was not the type to use his background to show off.

"lord Ainz, the Omnipotence empire is under attack by a wave of Story eaters." a shadow suddenly appeared before Ainz, stunning everyone who heard it. Zoro and the others instantly planned to fall back, but Sora's voice sounded in their minds.

'they only have someone at early Word God in power, no need to step in.' Sora's voice sounded in their head, making them all relax slightly, such power was nothing to them. Zoro flashed catching up to Ling Han who was about to retreat, there was nothing to gain here. a retreat was the best move for now,

But as soon as he left this planet, Zoro caught up and clashed with him. the two fought, trading many blows. but Ling Han was not in the mood to enjoy the battle

'how is this possible, he has a human bloodline yet is fighting equally with me in my human form.' Ling Han thought in shock seeing Zoro who was at half-step Sage's realm same as him fighting equally with him. they both were showing power at half-step world god, but Zoro was getting stronger

"what's the name of your Dao?" Ling Han asked in annoyance, Zoro smiled slightly, and as they clashed they found that they were not so different. sadly, they were enemies,

"The Unbeatable Sword Dao, you're the 6th person to push me this far," Zoro said as he stabbed forward, only for Ling Han to dodge with a counter of his own, but Zoro blocked the attack and countered.

suddenly an explosion of smock came out of nowhere, Zoro on instant blocked some attacks, but was the smock cleared, Ling Han had long disappeared. Zoro coughed slightly, that smoke was strange as it blocked even his senses. He thought for a moment before smiling, and returning to the system, he had to absorb what Ling Han had shown him, and use it to improve his own Dao.

"isn't what are you harming us?" Demiurge one of the brightest minds within the system asked with a frown while looking at Zoro. in his eyes, Zoro's action was helping the enemy improve, many people within the system have come together and have agreed that Ling Han is most likely the MC of his world. with that in mind, Zoro's action was helping the enemy.

"I will handle Ling Han," Zoro said cooly as he swung down, cutting a space. he stepped in, entering Sora's world. slowly space healed, closing the damage he had made,

meanwhile, within the system, Sora was holding a part in the victory. although the battle didn't take long, many of Sora's people were injured, lucky none died. that was an army led by someone with a powerlevel at early Word God, a powerlevel of a shocking  50,000,000 World Dao.

At that level of power, even Sora needed to steal many people's powers to increase his own before clashing with it. it was mostly because of this that their win was so quick, but everyone knew without Sora that battle would have led to the barrier-breaking and story eaters causing chaos in their world. although they would have won in the end, but at what price?

"Today marks i special day, the first time our world was attacked, it has been way too long since we had a good battle. I was fearing that you all forgot how to throw a punch." Sora said with a smile,  everyone laughed slightly at his words, everyone here was the best of the best, how could they forget to throw a punch?

while Sora gave the speech, three kids secretly snuck into this place. these two were none other than Blaze, Tian Tian, and Wan Xiao. the three looked around at all the elites with bright eyes, one day they would sit among them, partying after having a mighty battle.

'look, thats wine and beer over there.' Blaze's voice sounded within the other two heads, making them all over to a table where wine and beer were placed.

'Blaze, we have to be at least  10,000 years old to drink..' Tian Tian said feeling slightly uneasy at the thought of doing something bad.

'what? you guys were just in battle, father believed you two are grown. so, of course, you can drink all the wine and beer you want.' Wan Xiao said with a smile, Blaze nodded happily at this, Wan Xiao also thought this made sense, so he needed and the three slowly crawled under the tables, slowly and slowly nearing the alcohol. They secretly reached out their little hands, to grab them, but this caught the attention of a soldier who was sitting near it

"... Prince." He said in shock, instantly drawing everyone's attention over, Sora looked over and saw Blaze and Tian Tian froze on under a table with wine in their hands. Blaze before Sora could say anything quickly drank some wine, making everyone speechless. Blaze's face suddenly twitched in disgust as he spat the wine out,

Suddenly a fist landed on Blaze's head, making Blaze cry out in pain. with a wrong look, while holding his head, he looked at Levi who was looking at him with a deep frown. Levi looked at Tian Tian with a disappointed look, making Tian Tian looker his head. Tian Tian was a good kid, but Blaze made him get into all kinds of trouble.

as Levi took the two away, Tian Tian looked around before realizing Wan Xiao was not there, he instantly realized that Wan Xiao tricked them. he realized this was so when he saw Wan Xiao standing outside laughing seeing them getting in trouble. Blaze was too incent to put two and two together, but Tian Tian instantly began to dislike Wan Xiao.

back to the part, Sora shook his head helplessly at his, before he had the party continue, they should all enjoy this. because tomorrow, they will be linking to lunch a counter against the story eaters. they were in a weakened state, and with the Sora system, he had to map their world so he could away know what they were doing.

after the party, returned to get ready to set off. meanwhile, Within Irene's world, Anos slowly entered her throne room and saw Irene sitting on her dragon throne.

"that brings you here?" Irene asked with a smile,

"It's about Blaze... he is actually the oldest right?" Anos asked with hands in his pocket, stunning Irene to the point her smile disappeared.

"as expected. you were the first to get birth, but out of fear that Sora might not want it, you kept Blaze in a send-like state. meanwhile, you stopped absorbing destiny Qi and used all of it to help Blaze cultivate his talent while still at a speed like that. that 500 billion years, Blaze's talent reached a shocking level that even you can't guess. you even used your lifeblood essence to make sure Blaze's physique, talent, and so on were at its best, which is why you have been falling those 500 billion years to recover." Anos said making Irene's eyes slowly narrow.

"I'm not here to speak about how you were willing to go against Sora for the sake of your son, or how you hide this fact and asked to see if Sora was willing to have a child, before you timed it Sora blaze would be born among the others. I'm here to take Blaze as a disciple. e had 500 billion+ years to develop and grow his talent, even Sora might not be his equal." Anos said with a smile,

"What makes you think you can train my son than... not even you can rival Sora," Irene said with a frown, she didn't expect to be seen through so easily. although the fist of domination was powerful, they were nearing the level where it was not that powerful. strong enough emotions could lead to their loyalty dropping. in Irene's case, out of fear for her child, she was willing to protect him to death even if Sora didn't want the child.

"you're right, I'm never going to make a Dao equal to Sora. Sora is every meaning of the word conquest, although I am chaos, there might be a higher being who is most likely a bigger part of me. but Blaze is different, he could be like his father," Anos said calmly

"There is no Embodiment of chaos, I have no siblings of such a natural," Sora said calmly as he appeared, stunning the two.

"so, you could make a dao as powerful as mine, you simply need more time than I needed," Sora said stunning Anos for a moment before he smiled.

"you're not worried that I would betray you? after all, with my level of power," Anos said to which Sora shook his head.

"you're all linked to me, I can sense your hearts, you're one of the most loyal people under me, this god is supreme, why could I fear anyone's betrayal?" Sora said with a smile, making Anos smile slightly. there is something Sora didn't say, who said that a person could comprehend more than one overpowered Dao and have their main Dao conquer it and grow stronger?

there was something from the start Sora had never understood about the god of conquest art. why did it allow Sora to go around absorbing all kinds of bloodlines, taking others' abilities and stuff? it was when he Dao became a Sage Dao that Sora understood,

a conqueror should hold a Monopoly over all things in existence. all the powerful Dao? he would allow all his people to comprehend them all, and before His Dao become a great Sage Dao, he would have to use them all to help his Dao evolve into a Great Sage Dao.

So yes, he wanted Anos to become Blaze's personal teacher. he was a better teacher than Anos?

0