0105 kill the gods
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"what world is this one?" Sora who was within his space ship arrived before a story, it was much larger than others he had come across. His eye patch came off and he calmly looked at this world before his eyes narrowed,

'This world is at the peak of the low outerversal. luckily only two people are as strong as a God Supreme... The One Above All, and the one below All. Marvel, such perfect timing." Sora thought as his eyes landed on the man known as Doctor Strange and a few others.

'well, I need to have my watch scan these two, once they are scanned we would have nothing to worry about.' Sora thought as he stepped out of the spaceship, it will take some years, and thanks to how powerful this world is, he would have to be careful not to leave clues for others to know who he is.

meanwhile, back within Omnipotence, Sora had everyone get ready for the upcoming war against the High-grade world known as Marvel. but since he had just awakened from comprehending the Dao, he went on to go and see the kitchen as the chef wanted to see him

"our cooking skills should have reached a high enough level that even you would like," Soma said with a smile, Sora nodded slightly before sitting down. whoever was the best chef shall be titled the god of cooking, so everyone quickly began making their own dishes. they all had eras in which they were killed and weak points, if they worked together, they were 100% sure they could make something Sora could like, but alone was harder.

Slowly the kitchen was filled with an amazing smell. Sora's stomach which hasn't felt anything for thouands of years suddenly let out a sound, stunning Sora slightly. He was hungry, such a feeling... he had forgotten what it felt like.

soon, the food was all done and countless dishes covered with picture-perfect food were placed before Sora. Sora looking how the food looked like none suddenly, food shouldn't only taste good, it should look so good that people would thank twice about eating something that looks so beautiful.

"basic on looks alone, its perfections. the smell, perfect." Sora said calmly as he two a fork and knife, and like a royal, he slowly cut into the food. He nodded from time to time, studying the food before he took his first bite.

Sora's mind instantly explodes, this food was too good. it made Sex look low-class. Sora closed his eyes for some time, nodding with a smile. this food went up and above, Sora can taste their hard work, their love, and the heart they have put into making such food. indeed, this was perfection.

If a mortal were to eat such food, they would not be able to take another bite because of how food the food was. it would be too disrespectful to eat such food, hell they would kill the person who eats such a thing to save mankind. if others were to eat such things, all things in life would become black and white, and only this food would become their only source of pleasure.

in the end, they would kill themselves, losing all reason to live. this food was too good to be touched by mortals, much less be looked upon by mortals.

but that was just the first bite, there were other foods to eat. Sora slowly eats them all, enjoying each and every last one of them, while giving a score from 1 to a billion.

In the end, Erina won one but 1 point above Samo's father. she had the god tongue, and with billions of years to perfect her skills, she made sure everything was timed perfectly. Sora's senses could easily pick up on such small detail, zeptosecond to long was a point less in Sora's eye. but everyone was still amazing, they all had scores at 999,999,991 or above.

"Well, all of you are all making chefs... so, what Dao do you wall plan to walk?" Sora asked calmly, two of which everyone spoke their personal created Dao. Erina was walking the Chef God Path, and so on and so on. to say the least, each was planning on turning their Dao into a grade 9 Dao.

there was a total of 25 of them, not all of them were from the world of Food war, but a huge amount of them was. 15 of them were from food war world, and the others were from other worlds or were born from the Sora world.

"We are about to have a huge war at our hands, and many of my men might not make it. not even I might not be to bring them back, so a meal for our warriors is needed. no need to make it look good and all." Sora said with a smile as a piece of paper appeared in his hands, the paper was about all 25 of them,

"Erina will become the chef well, but if I don't give you all the right title I will not be giving your skills due justice, all 24 of you shall become the 24 chef kings. form this moment onwards, Erina is my personal chef, meanwhile, you would all act to support her, and cook meals for parties I might be holding." Sora said calmly, and seeing no one refuse, he signed the paper. before it turn into blue flames which burned away in blue flames.

at the same time, all 25 of them felt the effect of their titles, just the title alone shall greatly help them improve their food, Dao. With this done, Sora went on to go see one of his most overpowered wives that disdained to even stepping out to see the world. Gilgamesh, she would be needed in this upcoming war

upon entering the treasury, Sora instantly noticed the grade of the treasures within his treasury, he knew this was the effect of her Dao. the Dao of Babylon treasure. currently, it was at Grade 4, and instantly made all treasures within her treasures not only be considered to be the original her treasury, but it also made them all stronger.

for example, within Sora's world, there were robots. the destroyer Sora had forgotten he had, those robots Merlin created that could copy anything they see. She had them, but hers were 100 times better than the ones Merlin has. this was the effect of Gilgamesh Dao. She was a one-woman army.

"This is a war coming, and we will be going up against many powerful beings capable of fighting world gods, plus, you will so on losing out to Ainz and the others if you stay lucked away," Sora said calmly, Gilgamesh thought for some time before sighing

"Well, alright," Gilgamesh said softly, this might be what she needed. She was limited to only this world, but if her Dao could reach every world in existence, then would that not be for the best? She didn't even care for the treasure, she had her own supreme treasure.

Ea, her strongest weapon, a weapon that could rival even that of Sora Conquest set alone. this treasure of coursed evolved and was among the treasurest treasure within this world. it's so powerful that it alone could destroy Sora's world, thats how powerful the thing is.

this made Gilgamesh much more dangerous than Anos. EA was just too powerful, and only two people were capable of wielding such a powerful item, Sora and Gilgamesh. EA was powerful, the reason it was so powerful was that it fused with Sora's world, making it as strong as a God Of creation. well, it was not as strong, more like could show brut power at the peak of the god of creation realm. adding its hex, a half-step Supreme God would be in danger.

While Sora was getting ready for war, Blaze was a longship, enjoying a beer while traveling through the Omniverse. to say the least, he secretly left without Sora 'knowing'. he had a cheer which was happily singing, enjoying their trips.

"Alright, war stroys." a bold man with a scar said with a mug in hand, everyone stopped before looking around to see who would go first.

"Haha, I shall go first. my first time I joined my father in horror. it was a day like none other, the birds were singing, and a soft Blaze filled the air... all in all, it was a perfect day. I just knew that the mighty Blaze was going to have a day worth remembering." Blaze said with a smile, while everyone listened in.

"how about I make today a day worth remembering." a chilling voice suddenly sounded near Blaze, making him and everyone freeze. they slowly turned only to realize that there was a pale-skinned man, with red marks running down from his hair, over his eyes, and down into his neck. he was covered with such powerful killing intent, that Blaze had forgotten how to breathe, but he snapped out of it.

He instantly threw himself at this person, while kicking the ship away. He quickly yelled at his man to return home, before he exploded with flames, and punched the pale skin man flying.

"Haha, is this what the so-called mightily Blaze has to offer?" The pale skin man laughed mockingly, before he turned into a shadow, arriving behind Blaze. Blaze instantly felt death, Blaze looked at the sword in this man's hands and knew instantly if he was stabbed, it would be a true death.

Blaze roared as his instinct kicked him, barely allowing him to dodge before he countered with a sword formed from his flames. but the man dodged with ease, and kicked Blaze in the stomach, sending Blaze flying backward while coughing up blood.

"Once I kill you and absorb you, my power will reach a level like none other. I never felt such a powerful god's blood running through someone... and to think you're so weak." He laughed happily as he appeared before Blaze, His sword stabbed through Blaze's chest, right through the heart. Blaze's eyes widened for a mouth before his eyes went blank

the man tried to absorb Blaze, but just as he was, he found that  Blaze was not dead. this of course shocked him, before he could do anything, Blaze exploded with even greater power. Golden flames filled the blank void, the man watched this in shock. Blaze flames slowly gathered forming into a huge hammer.

Blaze's eyes were blank, clearly, he was not in control of his body. Blaze stepped forward and rushed towards the pale man. the placeman quickly blocked and launched a counter, and within a blink of an eye they tried countless blows, and shockingly Blaze was winning.

The pale man quickly shot backward, before she stabbed his sword into the voice, suddenly from that sword, a shadow grew. from the shadow, countless monsters shot out, all of which rushed toward Blaze.

Blaze shot forward toward the shadow monsters, but he found that just one of them was not so easy to deal with. Blaze was quickly overwhelmed by the shadow monsters. but his power only kept growing the more he fought. but this was the blank void, if it was anywhere his flames would have used the story as oil to grow stronger, but here? his flames were not strong enough to affect the void.

Blaze was quickly knocked out, leading to his fainting. the pale man tried to absorb him but found he could absorb Blaze. shocking he couldn't even kill him. this enraged him, to say the least, so he took Blaze away, taking him to his story where he had killed all the gods and taken their powers.

slowly, Blaze woke up and found himself upside found. the shadows held him, and sealed away his strength, leaving him helpless. Blaze looked around before seeing the pale skin man looking at him,

"so you're finally awake," He said with a smile as he walked up to Blaze, Blaze's face twitched slightly as he pulled his head backward.

"you're one ugly mother fucker." Blaze said softly, the pale skin man froze slightly before snorting. in his eyes, Blaze was the ugly one. in his race, he would be considered the most handsome person there was.

"Tell me, why is it that I can't absorb your power, or kill you?" He said softly, making Blaze sneer at his words, he was dumb, not stupid.

"you want to know why I love to slaughter gods? look outside at my world, my story. ever since the so-called MC become the strongest lifeform. things at first seemed to look good for us, but he grew selfish when he found that there were stories out there, he wanted to make sure he was strong enough to enjoy his life and made us mortals suffer. all resources disappeared for us, mana and so many other stuff disappeared." He said as he looked at his world

"yet even with all that, people prayed to him, praying for a better tomorrow. as mana disappeared, lifeforms that needed such things died. humans were lucky, humans didn't need mana to live. but my people did, my parents did, my wife, my children, and my friends. slowly they died, hopeful that god will save them..." He said coldly as he turned to look at Blaze

"But where did your kind come? as I was at my dying birth, as I reached the lowest bottom of despair and hatred towards the gods, this sword found me and saved me. his is the sword of despair, and with it, I gained the power to slaughter gods and take their power. I slaughtered every single god, everything. those humans  even dared to title me a villain, so I killed them all and sent them to join their god... leaving only me, and some animals... but I realize there are a wider world, more selfish gods." he said as he put the sword against Blaze's neck,

"you... and your kids, the endless words will not be safe until your self kinds are all slaughtered," He said coldly, making Blaze coldly look at him

"Not all gods are the same, don't lock me in with that bunch of fools." Blaze said with a snort, making the pale skin man laugh in disdain.

"so you're saying, you a god have never for your own benefit done something that leads to the suffering of countless lives?" He asked making Blaze go quiet.

"how many people have you killed? my many mortals are you willing to make me suffer, just so you can have a story to tell to others? how many families have you destroyed," He said angrily as he stabbed Blaze, making Blaze grit his teeth in pain.

"Well?" He asked, but Blaze could say nothing. he never noticed the suffering he caused, he only just now realized that... he was indeed a self person, only ever caring about having a good time, and never thinking twice about the effect his actions had on others.

"you gods are all the same... thats why this world needs me, a person to stand and fight you all, a person who would help those who can't fight for themselves. this is what power should be used for, and not bullying the weak." He yelled as he began torturing Blaze,

"y-you not any better... did you not kill the humans? what makes you different from those gods you killed?" Blaze said through gritted teeth, the pale man froze slightly before he angrily grabbed Blaze's face.

"you dare to compare me to the gods?" He said angrily,

"how many humans have you killed? where are they all gods or something? home many families have you destroyed? I am willing to admit my wrong, but don't stand there acting like you're a hero for justice, when everything you do is fueled by rage." Blaze said as he spat in the pale man's face, making the man enrage.

"haha," the pale skin man laughed angrily, Blaze words to say the least hit him, but he would not allow a god... or a demi-god to stand there and tell him what he is doing is wrong.

"I have broken the wills of many Gods, many MCs, let's see about you. once I break you, I will find your home world and slaughter my way in, I will protect the people, freeze them by beings like your selfish rule." He said as shadow tools for torture appeared before he began to use them.

meanwhile, outside this story. a sword was flying into this story world at high speed. to say the least, this was Blaze's sword. but to pass through the story barrier and arrive at Blaze will take who knows how long. this Sword was being called from something within the story, there for it could pass through the barrier,

but how do you measure the space between the story and the void? to say the least, space had to travel beyond space and time to enter.

Blaze was tortured for 2 months straight, to say the least, he had powerful willpower, capable of enduring such torture. but seeing how long it was taking also left the pale skin man shocked, this was the longest someone had withstood his torture without breaking.

Boom

suddenly through the save, a sword that seemed to hold countless stars shot in through the cave. the sword cut the shadows, freeing Blaze who quickly caught the sword as he flew off, too injured to manage and fight at this moment.

the pale skin man quickly followed Blaze, while Blaze tried his best to speed up the sword's flight speed.

'dad is going to kill me.' Blaze thought while looking at the sword, this sword was something Sora ordered into existence for him. a sword he left behind as Sora would instantly sense if this sword left his world, and now that it was here, Blaze easily guessed that Sora knew everything that had happened.

'i need a few days to heal back to full strength, I wonder why that sword didn't kill me?' Blaze through while in deep confusion. He was sure that the sword had the power to kill beings kill him, so he was confused as to why he did not die.

of course, this had something to do with Sora, Sora had secretly ordered him to never suffer a true death. making a sword of such a grade not be able to kill him. as for why it couldn't absorb him like hell Sora would allow a chance for people to absorb his children to gain unmatched power.

Soon, Blaze managed to overthrow the man chancing him. he sighed in relief before a confused look appeared on his face. he was sure that guy was stronger and faster than him, yet all of a sudden Blaze found that he was faster than him? he of course knew a part of this was because of the sword, but that couldn't be everything

Going through his body, he found he was stronger as if a hidden power was awakened. he was confused for a moment before he found his talent for the path of Lightning was much higher than before, confusing him even more.

'did I go through an MC BS power-up after almost dying? I can't wait to tell mom. I might be an MC...' Blaze thought with bright eyes, which disappeared after remembering what the pale skin man had said,

'people with power shouldn't bully the weak...' Blaze thought as he agreed with these words, like how a grown man shouldn't lower themselves to bully a baby. a person with overwhelming power shouldn't be attacking the weak. and with that, began Blaze's journey, a journey that will help a once foolish headstrong brat, grow to become a wise man who shall take the throne...

0