0107 Is this an all-out war?
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Father, allow me to charge of this universe," Blaze said as he stepped forward before his other siblings had the chance to do Sora. The marvel universe was different from the DC universe with rules of its own. within this world, there was an infinite number of universes, unlike DC which rejected higher beings, gods could walk among mortals here.

outerversal beings were walking around within the universe, but the embodiment of the universe was also someone who was outerversal, but beyond space and time existed one of the strongest beings within Marvel. the Ling Tribunal,  there were beings like the phoenix force, and many other powerful beings, and above them was the one above all.

"Blaze, this world is more complex than other ones, each universe here is far more dangerous," Levi said calmly, but Sora shook his head.

"go ahead, Anos, go have a match with the living tribunal, Ainz we need an army of undead celestials. Gilgamesh, there are things called the infinity stones here, go get them." Sora said calmly as before he stood off from the throne.

"as for everyone else, pick a universe and go crazy," Sora said as he disappeared, a few of them sensed where he left, while the others couldn't. Levi frowned as he looked at Blaze, but Blaze gave him a look that said don't worry.

"Let's get going," Sylvie said softly as she walked over to her warship, where a huge army that was ready to conquer a universe await. this to say the least was her army, she got within the ship with her personal guard, before they shot off, leaving this universe and entering the next.

everyone else also left, each having a huge army. Blaze shot off on his own ship, heading toward earth with his man. he was in deep thought. this was the main marvel universe, Earth 616. to say the least this world was not as strong as the omniverse size Marvel world, but it was still something not to look down upon.

Blaze wanted to test something, if he challenged the strongest people on earth, defeating them for the chance to conquer this world peacefully, would that not avoid the suffering of the weak? so he was planning on doing just that, if push comes he would of course kill without a second thought.

far far away, Sora stood before a glowing man who was looking at him. this was none other than the one above all, Sora was slightly stunned that he was the most powerful guy in this world, as he remembered within the comic thanos managed to steal this guy's power. so he was not all-powerful, but Sora had to remind himself that this was not the main comic, it was more like a weaker parallel story

The one above all punched forward, sending a powerful beam toward Sora. but Sora ignored the beam while looking around. the beam neared him and suddenly shattered, like glass, and went on to heal Sora, but since Sora was at full health, it instead strengthen stunning the one above all.

"sigh, it's called endless Nine. pretty much my resistance is infinite, meaning you need to be a level of infinitely higher to do any form of damage to me." Sora said lazily,

"but I am a level of infinite above you." The one above all said in disbelief, Sora's eyebrow raised slightly at his words, and he looked slightly before nodding. the one above was indeed infinitely stronger than him.

"thats where my ability with no limits comes in. it turns my Endless 9, into Endless 120%. so, you have to be 2 levels of infinity higher than me to do any real damage. in another world, you have to be above low outerversal." Sora said with a mocking smile, making the one above all take a slight step back, just what a freak has he sand into?

"oh yeah, and even if that's not enough. That which this god does not recognize, shall not happen. that which this god deny shall become a fiction, all that this god shall see shall not affect this god but instead benefit me." Sora said with hands in his pocket, slowly walking towards the one above all.

"w-who are you?" the one above all asked, not believing such a being with such so many Hax was birthed from this world. Sora looked at him for a moment, before shrugging.

"i'm a conqueror, a man whose goal is to conquer all things within existence, I will admit. you're stronger than me. the gap is too big for me to affect you. but you can't affect me." Sora said with a smile, the one above all looked down at his world for a moment, but just as he wanted to leave, he found that at some points runes had appeared, entrapping him and Sora here.

"Let us big guys stay out of it, let the people know that their god shall not be saving them today," Sora said with a mocking smile,

"When did you put them up?" the one above all asked, Sora had never put up any runes. Sora looked at him in confusion,

"didn't you see do it? oh, I got my dreams and reality mixed up. it happens from time to time, you dream, and bring your dreams into reality. sigh," Sora said with a sigh, making the one above all jump slightly, he simply had to set this rune up within his dream? this was too broken.

The One above all exploded with everything he had before he shot towards Sora. he punched, kicked, shot beams, and so much other stuff. but to his shock, Sora simply ignored the attacks, speaking about random stuff.

"h-how, how is this possible?" he said in shock, Sora just shrugged, he was not even going all out with these abilities. with his eye open, even someone 3 levels of infinity higher than Sora would do anything to him.

but the one above all couldn't stop, he had to fight no matter what. it was because Sora was absorbing his power to make himself grow stronger. for none, the amount Sora stole was laughable, but as Sora grew, the speed he stole also grew

"attacking me only makes me stronger, but if you don't attack me you will only grow weaker. what to do. well, this opened my eyes, to say the least. you existed everywhere within this world. and all I needed was to trap your true body to leave you in such a sorry state" Sora said with a smile, the one above all angrily looked at Sora, but in the end, he sat down. the more time he step attacking, the stronger Sora grew. for now, he should try and comprehend the runes and break out, while hoping his creation could fight.

"so you're like the second strongest guy here?" Anos asked calmly while looking at the Living Tribunal. They stood outside the multiverse, at a size which they could easily cross the multiverse,

the Living Tribunal shot a beam towards Anos, which Anos instantly destroyed, but a fist shot from out of nowhere, sending Anos flying. Anos managed to block in time, and wasn't really injured, Anos smiled slightly, they were about equal in power, but the Living tribulation was a bit stronger than him.

Anos flashed, appearing before the Living Tribunal with a bunch, the two fists clashed, and a shocked look instantly appeared on thr living tribunal's face as Anos's fists were covered with a powerful power capable of destroying all things.

thr tribunal quickly stepped back while watching his fist which was disappearing, as if someone was hitting delete on a part of his hand, making it slowly disappear while spreading towards the rest of his body.

but his power suddenly suppressed it, a being like him had pretty much any abilities he wants. his power slowly overwhelmed the power of destruction, meanwhile, Anos just watched without doing anything. once thr tribunal healed his hand, he looked at Anos who was just watching for him.

"you're one cocky guy." the tribunal said enraged at how Anos wasn't even putting him in his eyes, the guy didn't even bother to attack to end things. if he were, then indeed, thr tribunal would have been in danger, while his attention would be on Anos, his body was disappearing.

Anos didn't say anything, he was confident in his own strength. the tribunal shot forward, and their battle continued, since this time thr tribunal knew of Ano's power, he made sure to be on guard against it.

meanwhile, across the infinite numbers of the universe, Ainz had split himself so he could face off against all the celestials at once. he was a level of infinite above the celestials, so spreading himself out like this only made him about equal to the strongest of the celestials

But Ainz being Ainz didn't go straight for the strongest, the leader of the celestials, he would not be Ainz if he was not unguarded against even the slightest of possibilities. he instead, aimed to fight for the mid-levels of power among the celestials.

and so, within the space, a huge selection and a red celestial could be seen fighting. but it was a quick fight, which Ainz killed the celestial, and turned him into an undead. but just as Ainz was about to go fight other celestials, he was suddenly surrounded by an army of celestials, along with beings like Eternity the Abstract Embodiment of Time, and the collective consciousness of all living beings. Alongside his "sister" Infinity, the Abstract Embodiment of Space,

there was also death, Galactus, Chaos, and a few others. Ainz was surrounded from all sides, leaving him stunned for some time, before he flashed, he was facing the true form of beings like Eternity who embodied the whole multiverse, he had to fuse back in order to face such a bring,

and once he did, Ainz thought against the true form of these abstracts, each was weaker than the tribunal, but who said anything about Ainz being as strong as the tribunal? this to say the least was a hard fight, if Ainz were to kill them, he would be killing the multiverse, something which was troublesome. so he could only hold them off and wait. but with this action, most of the celestials left to help the universe

meanwhile, within another universe, Wan Xiao was sitting on the throne of Asgard, while looking at a person named Loki.

"well, conquering Asgard is as good as conquering the 9 realms. but there is a 10th, and the realms the gods are now working together. troublesome." Wan Xiao said lazily, Loki didn't dare to speak, horrified at how he saw Odin being easily killed like an ant before his guy.

"you're a smart guy, you know your place well. how would you like to become a follower of mine?" Wan Xiao asked with a smile, stunning Loki who quickly nodded. Wan Xiao smiled, but just as he was about to speak, a beam shot through the roof, Wan Xiao jumped, dodging the attack before rushing out to see who dared attack.

there he saw an army of celestial. with a snort, Wan Xiao shot toward them, but he was only as strong as the weaker celestials. he was quickly outnumbered, he was quickly sent flying while coughing up a mouthful of blood.

"Haha, you fools, do you know who I am? the future ruler." Wan Xiao yelled as he transformed into a huge celestial. Wan Xiao laughed mockingly, he didn't rush forward without reason, he wanted to study these things and get to understand them so he could turn into them.

"Now... die." Wan Xiao shot forward and began round two, this time he alone was enough to face the army, as he had transformed into a perfect celestial, stronger than them. but there was one huge flaw in transforming, it used up too much energy. even if he had an infinite amount of energy, there were levels to infinity. but this level of strength was enough nothing for Wan Xiao

within another universe, Sylvie was stroying the best of the best books of magic, going through everything they had.

"strange guy, you're playing with me?" Sylvie asked while stepping on the head of doctor strange,

"thats everything, now let her go." Dr. Strange said while looking at his lover, she was just a normal human, but was the love of his life. normally he could not give away such information, but seeing the suffering Sylvie was going to put her through, he broke.

"Good, the book of vishanti, and the dark hold, they are not bad. I will study them later." Sylvie said as she crushed Dr. Strange's head, his brain matter flew all over the place, coving his lover's face, leaving her horrified.

"making you loyal will be annoying, go join him," Sylvie said as the woman fell to the ground dead, Sylvie smiled as she walked away with a holy-looking book in one hand, and a demonic-looking book in the other hand.

as she stepped out of the building she was in, a world filled with death was in seen. the skeletons of many people, from females, males, children, and old. they were all loyal skeletons that were extremely powerful, and ready to follow her every wish.

"well, spread out and turn all living beings within this universe into undead." She said with a smile, the skeleton shot off, followed by Sylvie's followers who were controlling the end. Sylvie walked to a store, and took out something to eat, while she began reading the books. all she cared about was magic, to her, a few infinite numbers of lives were not enough to make her look twice.

while she was reading, she suddenly felt danger. She quickly cast a spell, and the next moment, the whole planet was destroyed, and she was killed. but a few seconds, she appeared in outer space while looking at an army of celestials,

"what a pain, shouldn't Ainz be killing you all?" She said in annoyance, she flashed dodging their attacks while casting a spell. she appeared far, far away, and even from where the celestials stood, they could see the huge magic circle which covered the sky.

"Haha, I always wanted to use this spell... Raise." Sylvie yelled as the spell was cast, suddenly, a powerful aura spread out, covering the whole universe and dimensions within. everything living being who was not multiversal dropped dead,

Sylvie smiled as she looked at the black ball which appeared in the sky, before it popped, a black liquid, spread out, entering every dimension and absorbing everyone who had died. and from the black liquid, countless mounters slowly raised, letting out sheep cries,

"haha, it worked," Sylvie said happily, but she almost fainted as she pushed herself to cast this spell to such a range. but she was none down, she held her palm out, and cast another spell.

"fuse." She said as she had all of these monsters fuse into one powerful, more than enough to deal with the celestials. Sylvie slowly sat down, while looking at the slaughter that took place, all of the celestials were instantly one shot.

within another universe, Tian Tian slowly stepped down on earth, while all members of averages, X men, and many others fell, beaten black and blue.

"Well, I won. so you all must follow through with the deal." Tian Tian said with a smile, Dr. Strange slowly stood up, but fell to the ground. in the end, they nodded as they were defeated. the deal was that if Tian Tian won, they would surrender without the need for a pointless slaughter. Tian Tian had an aura that made it for people to have a hard time hit him, with great ease he conquered earth without a single death.

but as he was about to move on to conquer the world, he quickly moved to block a beam that was going to hit this world. Tian Tian frowned while looking at the celestials which had appeared above everyone, to say the least, that beam didn't hurt him.

"to kill what I wished to protect? you wishing for death." Tian Tian yelled while shooting toward the sky, from afar, he looked like a golden slight shooting toward giants. Tian Tian roared as he punched the celestials, the celestial punched toward Tian Tian, yet to the horror of the celestial, he found his attack weakening before Tian Tian

Boom

Tian Tian and the celestial clashed, and the clash sent both sides backward. Tian Tian waved his hands as he took out a spear Sora had gifted him. the power of his Dao fo hero gathered into the spear, before he threw it forward, stabbing through the celestial chest.

Tian Tian roared and went on to fight the army alone. ignoring all defense, after a long battle. he stood there without a hint of injury on him, while defeated celestials filled outer space. Tian Tian Snorted, before flying back down to earth, where everyone was looking at him in shock,

back to Blaze, Blaze clashed against rune king thor, the two were about equally matched, each slamming their hammer against the other. Blaze had bright eyes while looking at Thor, he was copying Thorfighting styling, and using it to quite his own unique way of fighting.

"Are you sure you don't want to follow me thor? someone like you is a man worthy of my respect." Blaze said with a smile, Thor looked at Blaze for some time before shaking his head. with a slight nod, Blaze took out the sword Sora gave him. and with a sword and hammer in his hands, Blaze shot forward, and the two began their battle once more. but this time, Thor was on the losing end.

"you have shape eyes, so I believe you know what's happening within the multiverse, it's a pointless battle. why fight knowing if you submit not only you, but your people shall live, and under me, I will make sure you all reach heights never seen before." Blaze said, to which Thor shook his head once more.

"we of Asgard don't fear death, wipe all idea of making me your follower. for today, I thor Odinson shall not only defeat you but protect my WORLD." Thor Yelled as his hammer slammed down, sending Blaze shooting through countless planets, Thor Flashed as he appeared before Blaze, but was stunned seeing the small on Blaze's face.

"Well, it was nice meeting you." Blaze said as his sword explode with flames, just as he was going to stab forward, he was sent flying once more, but this time by an army of celestials. Blaze quickly caught himself and saw Thor standing in front of all the celestials before they rushed towards him.

Blaze let out a war cry as he shot toward them, before they clashed, creating shock waves that shook the universe. they clashed none stopped, and as the battle went on, the stronger Blaze flames got. the world around them as being born by the flames, making the flames burn stronger and stronger. the flames were on everything, space, time, light, darkness, concepts and ideas,

Blaze couldn't control the flames, but at this moment while he was lost in battle, he felt like he could control them slightly. why control them? instead, he joined them, this gave him limited control of this power of his, and everything before his eyes turned into fuel waiting for him to burn away.

"Haha, come. why is there so little." Blaze yelled with a laugh, as he shot and burned everything away...

within another universe, Hikami froze everything. stars, people, planets, everything froze as she walked through the void. suddenly, a beam shot toward her. but the beam froze when nearing her. Hikami's cold eyes landed on the celestial,

She blinked, and suddenly space and time were covered in ice. from the ice, ice giants were born which rushed towards the celestials, the celestials fought the ice gaint but quickly found that ice was covering their bodies. their ability was frozen, and their speed of using their energy slowly dropped.

they rushed to quickly finish this, but more and more giants were born, they just kept coming, filling all of the space to the point the ice giant had to move to the future and past. the celestials were overwhelmed, they were growing weaker with the weaken. they were quickly frozen after a few minutes of battle. but by then, Hikami had long left. this was the power Hikami had,

within another universe, Diablo sat on a throne, looking at the celestials which had suddenly appeared. just when a celestial was about to attack, he disappeared, he appeared before a celestial with a demonic sword in his hands. the sword cut through the celestial cleanly, while he dodged the attacks of the others.

"you low lifeform dare stand before perfection? but worry not, your sins shall be forgiven, now join the right side." Diablo said with a sneer, Diablo said as the celestial he cut slowly began transforming, and becoming demonic. it suddenly roared before turning to attack the other celestials.

Diablo sat down while watching all the celestials quickly deal with him, but a few were injured, and they two turned into demons, and like that, the celestials all fought, and soon the remaining were those that had been converted into demons.

"See, isn't the path of a supreme demon the right and only way?" He asked seeing the celestials all kneeling before him. He smiled evilly while sensing all over this world, the many he had turned into demons turning everything into his loyal followers.

within another universe, Dracula's blood which was in front of him suddenly harder, turning into a shield that block the celestial attacks. as the attack hit the blood shield, it caused a ripple that spread across the blood, as the force of the impact was absorbed, spread out and sent depressing out behind Dracula.

Dracula looked at the celestials for some time, before he snapped his finger. he currently stood on a lifeline planet... that was because he had killed everything. all of the blood on the planet came flying, and all formed into huge giants which fought the celestials.

the blood was so compressed that the blood was barely the size of a truck, adding Dracula controlling it, the blood showed its might, as he punched a celestial, causing the celestial to blood, as the celestial blood dripped, Dracula took control of the blood, having it turn into a sword which the giant took hold off and attacked

the blood giant quickly slaughtered the celestial, the more the blood, the more Dracula took their blood, making the blood into more weapons, or more giants. Dracula from the beginning and now didn't even move and simply watched from afar.

meanwhile, the 7 deadly sins and others had already conquered their world. this was child play for him. so long as Sora had the one above all, and Anos was healing with the tribunal, they had nothing much to worry about.

but within hell, Gojo, Towa, and Kurumi stood before the one below all with Serious looks. behind them, an army of destroyers stood,

"Why did they have us do this?" Kurumi said unwilling to face off against something so powerful,

"of course, it to hold it off. Gojo you will play as defense, Kurumi is supporting, and the destroyers will attack." Towa said softly

"this sound like a game strangely or something," Gojo said with a smile, making Towa look at him angrily, Gojo shrugged before he rushed forward seeing the one below all rushing towards them...

"is this considered an all-out war? I don't know, I'm still holding back and it seems like I'm winning already. so is this an all-out war?" Sora said while looking at the one below all, making him stunned. Sora sighed helplessly, when would he have the chance to go all out?

0