0110 the best role modle… Sora
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yhwach Can't be understood- how dare people foolishly believe they could comprehend the greatness of the almighty god? Everything you do shall be unpredictable, everyone would have a hard time comprehending everything you do. even a simple punch rushing toward them will make them look dumb, unable to read a straightforward punch

Wait?!?! Yhwach can't comprehend something- your wisdom is unmatched, you shall understand and comprehend all things. improving anything you see shall be but a simple matter to someone like yourself. anything you read shall be understood, anything you hear shall be understood. anything thats incomplete shall be completed by you.

How Dare Yhwach Be Better Than Yhwach?- a good should be better than everyone. your talent is unmatched within every field, allowing you to easily learn and absorb all forms of knowledge. your talent is so great that you shall grow stronger by doing nothing, and the growth shall not be something small. you shall improve every time to use any skill, a punch shall become infinitely greater than the limit of what a punch shall be. your fighting style shall be infinitely larger than the absolute peak.

Yhwach is injured?- good heavens, how can someone injure the mighty god? your durability is unmatched, and any and all forms of attacks shall not injure you. be it that they are absorbed and dispersed by your body upon impact, or that the attack has no effect upon you. your defense is absolute, capable of handling all forms of attacks, mental, physical, and so on. your skin is the first layer of defense, it's almost unbreakable. the skin has 3 layers, the first layer is unbreakable, the second layer is like the strongest metal, and the 3rd layer is capable of absorbing all impact and using the energy. the enemy from the impact shall be reflected back towards the enemy and absorbed to strengthen oneself,

the flesh is shall be capable of absorbing any and all forms of impacts, and be used if it could pass the 3rd layer of defense. once any energy reaches the flesh, then the impact should be like falling into an ocean, having little to no effect. the flesh is not only harder than the skin, it has even more layers.

the bones shall be the hardest thing you have, making metal look like paper. every bit of your bone shall be as hard as the strongest bone in your body, without any drawbacks. your bones are also layered.

Yhwach Endurance is Absolute!- you are capable of enduring any sort of stress; being able to work without sustenance or rest indefinitely and withstand any kind of punishment inflicted upon you. you can operate at your peak capabilities in any environment or circumstances, no matter how harsh or unforgiving, without any changes to your stamina or tenacity.

Yhwach Rejected you- Bitch stop calling, with this move, you shall reject all things that happen, everything to you shall be a crazy ex-girlfriend who keeps calling, but you shall simply ignore all their moves. with his, injures you suffer shall be rejected, and stuff that befalls shall be rejected.

Yhwach Mirror- an absolute reflection ability that shall reflect all attacks back at its user, the reflection is auto. once reflected, this attack would be sent back at the target with greater power, but the stronger the attack the less the boost to the reflection shall be. it shall reach a point where the reflection would be sent back at normal power until you can't reflect all of the power and some would be taken.

These were all the skills Sora had created, and to say the least, it created improved Sora's strength to another level, hell, Sora improved the system to take into count these new abilities. the only drawback to this was that he needed to remove his eyepatch

anyways, Wan Xiao who had finally finished his punishment fell to his knees, covered in sweat. his physique was powerful, which quickly allow him to return to his best condition. just as he stood up, he found that his body was different. that punishment Anos put him through shockingly helps him.

Wan Xiao had always neglected his body and only paid attention to transformations. why care if he can turn his body into anything he wants? but if he was stronger, then couldn't his transformation be capable? the stronger his body was, the better. he had never noticed something like this, he simply had his body turn stronger, and the problem was usually fixed.

"you're talented but lazy. don't ignore your true body," Anos said calmly, stunning Wan Xiao to see Anos was there. Wan Xiao thought for a moment before nodding slightly. he bowed slightly, thanking Anos before leaving to see what he could do with this new information. he could reach grade 4 within his Dao if he took his time.

So, time went by. as the time neared for Sora to set off towards the omniverse cultivation world, everyone within the system began growing stronger. many people reached grades 3, 4, and 5 Dao within a few hundred years.

Zoro and Ling Han continued their clashes. Ling Han didn't easily back down, and soon began rasing talents to stand against Ainz and Zoro's army. because of this, talents capable of gaining a grade, 5 Dao began growing. Sora was not displeased seeing this, in his eyes, Ling Han's world was nothing more than a farm, where he hoped more talents that could pressure his people could be born

Sora needed a little over 250 years for his Dao to reach level 7, allowing his dao to be as strong as the late Great Sage Dao. this was a great improvement to Sora Dao and strength. at the same time around this time, far away a spaceship had neared the omniverse size story.

this omniverse was opened to the outside world, but to enter this story there were a few rules told to follow or a person shall be killed. Sora didn't mind any of the rules, so he entered smoothly.

this world was called the Supreme Heaven, it was not a story Sora ever heard of, it was almost like the name of the story was changed, so no one could know the MC backstory. anyways, this world had a total of 5 realms, the lower realm being for mortals, the immortal realm, the divine realm, the Realm OF Gods, and lastly the Supreme Realm.

each realm had every possible world, this was, of course, an omniverse, you could find dragon ball within the lower realm, immortal realm, divine realm, and so on and so on. It just that the strength of each realm was different depending on which realm it was within. there were also DC worlds, infinite numbers of cultivation worlds, and so on and so on.

Hell, if Sora looked he could find a Marvel world that had a power system around cultivation, it would not be an omniverse if it didn't have every possibility. that was what an omniverse was, they thinkable, and unthinkable things were here.

Sora paid to have someone give him information about his world, this way Sora found about about the cultivation system within each realm. there were an infinite number of cultivation realms, but they all came together in the supreme realm,

"the Supreme academy is the best school under the heavens, all who enter are the most talented. it has many possible systems, from cultivation systems to other forms of power. but mostly everyone cultivates as cultivation always a person to things many other forms of systems can't." a young man said with a smile as he showed Sora a map,

"within the supreme realm, the cultivation goes like, Supreme Mortal, Supreme Earth, Supreme SKy, Supreme Immortal, Supreme Emperor, and Supreme Creator," the young man said with a smile, Sora nodded slightly for some time before

"the supreme realm starts off at low outerversal, and at the Supreme God realm, a person would have strength at high outerversal. everyone here is a supreme talent, so it's best not to look down upon anyone, or else you would surely regret it. everything is possible within an omniverse after all." He said to which Sora nodded in agreement. after getting some more information, Sora went on to go to a portal that lead to the supreme heaven academy.

Sora wanted to enter the academy, and the MC of this world set up this academy. it was not clear his goal for doing such a thing, but like most MCs, he was highly trusted by those around him. Sora's heart was heavy slightly as he walked through the city

this was a huge problem with the cultivation realm, at some points the common level of power fo citizens would be enough to shatter worlds. the common paper here was all Hyperverse, with some being low outerversal and so.

Cultivation was great because everyone could become powerful if given time, they didn't even need to be talented or something. some pills can turn a pig into a powerful beast at low outerversal without any drawbacks.  that was just scary.

anyways, Sora went on to find a place to stay. upon buying the place, he went on to enter his newfound house, before opening a portal. form the portal, Sora's true body stepped out, with Seth, Itachi, Shisui, Levi, Sasuke,  Ji Ning, Lin Fan, and Wan Xiao.

Sora would have brought more people, but they shall be intruded into this world slowly and not instantly. someone like Anos was not brought as he was a glitch, Sora didn't know what his existence would mean to this world

the avatar disappeared, entering Sora's body. meanwhile, Sora sat down calmly crossing his legs while looking at the 8 in front of him. they had all listened in to the information Sora's avatar had collected, so they knew as much about this world as Sora.

"Well, it's clear why the ruler of this world opened this world to the outside world. the only people that could enter this world are talents among talents, if they die within this world then it shall improve this world to new heights. but I don't believe that's everything to this." Levi said calmly while sighing deep down, Sora truly favored Wan Xiao, out of all the children he brought him.

"your right, I believe that's just one of the little reasons for all of this. I also can't help but noticed that there are little to no high-grade stories. I have reason to believe that they were absorbed into this world. No MC would foolishly sit still knowing that there was a higher sky, they would do everything within their power to reach the peak." Sora said calmly, to which everyone nodded slightly.

"the power gap is large, so we must be on guard. so, let's set off and sign up to enter the academy... of course, we are not going to join the academy made by the strongest person, but the second-best academy. I don't trust no MC that's not under my rule." Sora said with a smile, everyone was confused, not understanding why Sora was there.

"sigh, I will go this time," Itachi said with a sigh, he could guess Sora's plan. he wanted one of them to enter the academy to collect information, meanwhile, everyone else would leave to join the second-best academy.

"close, but I want you, Sasuke, and Shisui to enter," Sora said with a smile, Itachi, Sasuke, and Shisui looked at each other, and the three smiled slightly before they nodded. the 3 Uchiha could easily deal with something like this. Sora seeing this, left with everyone else after giving the 3 the resources they might need.

So, Itachi, Sasuke, and Shisui set off to the academy. to join, they needed to pass some tests, and since this world had power systems that used cultivation and those that didn't, its measurement for strength was well... unique.

"the exam is simple, this test will scan your talent. the talents are graded into, Low, Mid, High, King, Heavenly, Emperor, Godly, and Supreme. you need at least Emperor grade talent." a middle-aged man said calmly as he pointed at a crystal, itachi nodded slightly before stepping forward and playing his palm on the crystal.

the crystal slowly glowered with a bright light that forced everyone to cover their eyes, the middle-aged man's eyes widened as he quickly recorded this.

"mid-Supreme grade talent... Good, Good." the middle-aged man said with bright eyes, only a few trillion of people had such talent within the academy. itachi looked at his palm slightly, Itachi sighed softly, he had not suppressed his talent and wanted to see its peak, this was of course not bad.

The middle-aged man had everyone step forward, and to his shock, Itachi group all had similar grade talent. this made his eyes brighten, these people being taken in under his name would have great benefits to him.

the next test was comprehension talent, in the end, the power to comprehend stuff was the most useful skill in the world. so a basic technique was given to the three to comprehend but to the shock of the middle-aged man. they comprehended the technique within a few hours. although this wasn't the fastest time, it was still up there as extremely fast. in the top thousands of all time,

this made Sasuke, Itachi, and Shisui speechless, they tried holding back but it was still considered heaven-shaking. sigh, why was being normal so hard? but this was the last test, they simply needed to give the academy detailed information about their background and sign some stuff, and also make an oath.

He quickly signed them up, before having them make an oath to not betray the supreme heaven academy. by betraying, it meant that they couldn't target or reveal information that is highly important to the academy and the others, or could they break the rules of the academy.

the 3 didn't care as Sora didn't need them to personally, the system had everything they were doing recorded, so there was nothing to be worried about. anyways, after all of this, they joined the academy.

the academy was split into many parts, the cultivation region, tempering region, mind region, science region, and mech region.

the cultivation region of the academy was the region where those who walked the path of cultivation stayed. those there cultivated and aimed to reach the peak. they have the slowest growth, but this allows them to remove many flaws. most within this region can even cultivate their body, allowing them to be Invulnerability to many things

the tempering region was the region where people who had to work out, and train, pushing themselves past their items to reach the peak stayed. those within this region have faster growth and stronger will powers than others. but they usually have more openings than others. but they could push themselves through many things, and even grow during battle.

The Mind region was the region where people with powerful Telekinesis, Telepathy, and, Psychokinesis were studied. they trained there, allowing their mind to grow to the absolute peak, their mind alone is all their needed, allowing them to use it to boost their body and so many other stuff.

the science region was for those who walked the path of knowledge. those who fell under this path are those who gained power from knowledge, such as people who comprehend the Dao. those within this path use their overwhelming knowledge to do many things, to them, knowledge was everything

the mech region was for those who created stuff, like powerful robots, and much other stuff which could do overwhelming stuff. those within this region are capable of building many things. there everyone has magical hands, capable of putting stuff together.

one was not limited to staying in one region, So Sasuke, Itachi, and Shisui join every region. this way, they could collect knowledge from every region. this was of course something that was allowed, and many people were allowed to do so.

well, they needed a few days to get used to the place. before they knew it, a month had passed, and once a month had passed they were allowed to get their monthly student allowance, it was not much as the academy didn't like spoiling their students like other academies, it instead forced people to work for their student's credits and other stuff.

the monthly allowance was simply student credits that could be used for pretty much anything, student credits were the main source of money that flowed through this place. student allowance depended on how many stars they have, the stars are given to students who did great things, or something worth the academy rewarding them.

for every star equaled 10 times the student credit, so one could guess just how badly students sought these stars.

itachi, Sasuke, and Shisui didn't have a single star, they would only get 10 student credits, barely enough to join classes or use the training grounds and other stuff. but when they got the student credits, they found themselves blocked upon stepping out.

"Haha, so you're the new guys at the academy. there are some bad eggs around these parts, we are willing to protect you... only there must be a small protection fee, 8 student credits a month shall do." many with hair tried into a ponytail said with a smile, those passing by were caught and were instantly stunned at what they were seeing.

Before them, the many with the ponytail along with his gang were standing before a wall, talking to the wall and asking for student credits with a weird looks. many of them looked toward Itachi and his group and instantly stopped the watch and began recording them. these watches were given to them by the academy, they held their student credit and could record all kinds of stuff. rewarding videos were but a small thing for these things

to say the least, there was the supreme heaven web where videos could be posted, students could upload videos there and have people pay student credits to watch their videos.

"as expected, we caught my people's attention. we should have hidden out talent. if only we knew the grade of your talent." Sasuke said softly, Shisui and Itachi nodded slightly, but this couldn't be helped

"Well, I plan to go challenge the tower of dragons and phoenixes. since I have the points then I should aim for the peak and get a star." Itachi said calmly, the tower of dragons and phoenixes was a tower with a total of 100 levels, a person capable of clearing all the levels would be able to gain 1 star.

"sigh, I want to do a mission but I don't know who is watching. so I will simply find other ways to get credits within the academy until i'm strong enough to leave." Shisui said softly, Sasuke nodded slightly as he was planning on doing the same thing.

meanwhile, within the High Heavens Academy, Sora stood on the hold of an academy student wall looking at a crowd that was looking at him happily.

"These bullies have been taking your student credits for far too long," Sora said with a smile, everyone nodded gratefully. Sora and the others just entered the academy, and when they noticed a few students being bullied, how could Sora a righteous being stand side?

"for this point onwards, they shall level lay a finger on you so long as I live... only for a small fee," Sora said calmly, everyone nodded happily before they froze. they had trouble bringing that heard things correctly. a new bully had entered, and was looking for protector fees,

Ji Ning sighed softly seeing this, he was not like Sora who went out billing the weak. Ji Ning was the type who wouldn't bother you if you didn't bother him. But Lin Fan was a different story, he joined Sora.

"you heard it, this is a robb... cough, protection fees are needed for our hard work." Lin Fan said with a smile, Sora nodded at Lin Fan's words. Lin Fan liked going around robbing people back within his story, so of course, he had no trouble doing that here.

"but don't worry, we will not ask for too much. those with 0 stars only need to pay 5 points, those with 1 star only need to pay 50, those with 2 stars only need to pay 500, and so on and so on." Sora said with a smile, the ranking for points was the same within every academy in this world, this way students from the other academies could try points without much hardship. the stars were also the same, every star meant a person got 10 times more points.

"and if they ever come up looking for trouble, just call me. I will not shamelessly take from you all." Sora said with a smile, everyone looked at each other before unwilling to pay the points, and with that, on Sora's first day he got over 35 student credits. but there were still those bullies under him

"and for you to go around doing such injustice before this god... I can't turn my head away from such evil. but it can all be forgiven for all the credits you have." Sora said making everyone speechless, he was worse than the bullies. They all instantly understood the reason Sora didn't take too much was so he could have a smooth and stable income.

those under Sora's foot of course didn't want to give Sora any of their points, but when Sora was going to steal all their powers as punishment for their evil. they quickly paid up, leaving nothing for themselves.

Sora watched them leave off before looking at the 350 points on his watch. From beginning to end, Wan Xiao's eyes were bright seeing his father. he wanted to be just like Sora one day...

Seth, Levi, Ji Ning, Ling Fen, and Wan Xiao. Sora gave them all 50 points, leaving him only 150 points, but this was more than enough points based on the information he had collected. plus, he shall rob... I mean, collect the protection fee from everyone. if he doesn't protect the people, then who would protect them?

"sigh, I will be going off on my own. I can't believe Zoro surpassed me." Ji Ning said softly as he walked off, he walked the strongest sword dao, yet he had restarted and was one of the strongest swordsmen within the system. he didn't like relying on others.

"yeah I too, I going to collect every cultivation art I can find," Seth said softly as he walked off, Levi thought for a moment before following Levi.

So, Lin Fan, Sora, and Wan Xiao were left to themselves. and each went on to go find a way to get stars. but while walking around, the people Sora had robbed... I mean the bullies Sora had righteously pushed came running towards with their big boss

"you have balls to rob from my followers." a man with a scar over one eye said coldly as he walked towards Sora. with a powerlevel of 6e385, he could bully those outer academy disciples without any trouble, only those truly powerful academy outer students were worth him being scared of.

the scarred man was enraged seeing Sora not even bothering to turn to look at him, with a point, he saw a beam towards Sora should. but to his shock, Lin Fan kicked the beam back toward him, the man with the scar was stunned for a moment, but he snorted and tried to block the beam.

but to his horror, the beam stabbed through his arms, and into his chest. he almost stabbed through his heart. the man with the scar fell to the ground, coughing up blood. his face was pale, as he tried to heal his injuries, but it was proven pointless.

"Something happened?" Sora asked in confusion, he was too powerful to sense weakness, unless he was looking at them, he would not even notice their existence. Lin Fan just shook his head, before walking over to the man with the scar.

"to attack someone from the back... such things I can't stand aside and ignore." Lin Fan said with a shake of his head, Sora instantly understood what happened and quickly shook his head. many people who had just got their points taken from Sora instantly began recording, knowing they were about to see two shameless people at work

"sigh, to think such evil just goes around within the academy without no one to hold up justice for the weak... Lin Fan, we must build a guild, the righteous heaven guild, and protect these poor souls." Sora said as he walked over, stepping on the man with the scarred hand.

"as for you, your sins are great. but it could be forgiven, either by losing all your powers or by coughing up all your credits." Sora said calmly, the man with the scar angrily looked at Sora, he was clearly not afraid.

"let me guess, you work for someone who I can't dare to offend. so, by your logic, I already offended him so i'm a dead man... so my shouldn't I take you with me?" Sora said with a smile, as he pointed at his forward, aiming a beam at him. the man with the scar who was just about to talk about his backing instantly froze, if that beam was fired, he shall die.

his heart shook even more sensing Sora not stopping charging up the beam, slowly reaching a level where Sora would lose control of the beam, surely killing him. everyone froze, not expecting such a madman.

"I will give you the points." the man with the scar yelled seeing the beam becoming unstable, and Sora not caring to stop. Sora held his watch out, and the man quickly transformed all the points he had, all this time Sora still didn't bother to stop charging the beam

once Sora had gotten all his points, everyone expected him to stop charging the beam. but to everyone's shock, Sora didn't stop. everyone watched as the beam exploded, releasing confetti and streamers all over the man with the scarred face.

"Oops, I was charging the wrong attack," Sora said with a shake of his head before turning and walking away with a laugh, Lin Fan laughed as they left, and Wan Xiao quickly followed behind them, meanwhile the man with the scarred face was red since when was he ever humiliated like this?

seeing everyone was recording, he instantly wanted to force them all to stop, but Sora was too righteous, forcing him to leave in embarrassment. everyone seeing Sora protected them, thought Sora was not such a bad guy, but they were speechless as Sora had them cough up student credits.

"sigh, 765 student credits in one day. not bad." Sora said calmly, Lin Fan nodded slightly, this was indeed the way to becoming rich. forget hard work, they should simply steal until they reached a peak. Wan Xiao nodded at this, seeing how effective Sora's way was. forget the righteous way, this way indeed was the best way, maybe he should add this knowledge to his Dao...

0