0116 The Plan?
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sora slowly opened his eyes only to find that his hands and legs were chained to the end of the beds. the bed was scarlet king, and as Sora looked around, he saw the scarlet king sitting by the bed awaiting him to make up.

"... what am I doing here?" Sora said as he tried to break free, the scarlet king smiled slightly hearing Sora was awake. she slowly turned to look at him, with a smile that didn't seem... right

"you're recovering capability is powerful. after using such an ability you needed only an hour to recover? sigh, you are too great for this king to overlook. something tells me to kill you before you are out of control..." The Scarlet King said softly as she rubbed Sora's armor, the armor suddenly shattered revealing Sora's naked body.

"w-wait, woman what are you doing?" Sora said stunned at what was happening. the scarlet king froze slightly while looking at the perfect physique. indeed, Sora's physuqe was perfect, as if god personally arranged every atom into place, making sure a perfect body was born

"but before I kill you... I should take your seed. well, it's not like I have the capability to kill you. I will seal you away until I get the power to rewrite you out of existence." She said softly dazed while her hands flew all over Sora's body, lost in the scene she was seeing.

"wait, woman, let's talk think through. there no such things as absolute within this world." Sora said quickly. the scarlet king's smile grew at Sora's words.

"I can see the future and all I don't see you submitting to your fate." She said with a smile as her scarlet red dress slowly fell down, revealing her body. Sora instantly froze slightly, not expecting to see such a beautiful scene before him. his little brother instantly woke up, but Sora ordered it to stay down... how dare she turn him on without his permission?

"oh? how dare you." The scarlet king said as her face darkened, she took great pride within her body, the fact Sora was turned on for a split second and seemly lost intreast enraged her. her hand moved and her palm pressured against Sora's stomach, forcefully breaking the order Sora had made.

the dragon instantly shot into the sky, showing off its might to the world. the scarlet king froze while looking at the perfect dragon before her. the size was not too big that it would cause a woman pain, but it was not small at all. to say the least, this thing before her looked perfect, she felt her lust for this thing slowly growing. she couldn't help but think of cutting it off and saving it... it would be a shame to let this thing go to waste.

"I guess we can both enjoy this..." She said as she slowly climbed on top of Sora before she slowly saw down, allowing the dragon to slowly enter. her body shook slightly from the pain, but Sora saw she was enjoying the pain...

Boom

the doors were slammed wide open as the vice principal rushed in. the scarlet king who was about to get ready to seal Sora away froze slightly. her face twisted slightly in rage, just a few minutes and she would have been in the clear. her body flashed, quickly running away.

the vice principal didn't run, after all, he knew he couldn't capture her. he walked over to Sora who sighed in relief upon seeing him.

"this would not happen if you didn't have a physical form." He said as he broke the chains, freeing Sora was also trying to avoid looking at Sora's body. Sora sighed softly, his armor and stuff appeared on his body while he stood up

"This is just one of the risks... how did you find this place?" Sora asked calmly, the vice principal sighed as he explained how Diablo was able to find him due to their connection of father and son. it was something the vice principal didn't expect, as this place was quite hidden.

'he didn't seem to have any lasting trauma from this.' the vice principal said seeing how easily Sora could ignore the fact he was just raped. how could Sora be bounded by trauma? that was those with weak minds... plus, Sora had conquered his heart,

'my cultivation should be what I pay my attention on... I should spend time training with Lin Fan, only he could speed up with me.' Sora thought as he left with the vice principal, they quickly arrived at the academy. they were quite far, showing just how far the scarlet King had gone,

anyways, upon arriving, Sora was greeted by You Yue and the others who were worried upon hearing he was kidnapped by the scarlet king. Sora was cold to them, as he would need them for the upcoming future. after seeing Sora was good and all, they left, leaving Sora to rest alone.

"... you didn't foresee this?" Lin Fan asked calmly as he eat a meal, Sora smiled slightly at his words, there was a reason he was so calm about everything. Lin Fan was speechless seeing the smile, ever since Sora had that meeting he had been more secretive, and more mysterious.

Sora had never wanted to be like those gods who had some grand plans... but for his grand plans, Sora stuck the middle finger at such former ideals. of course, Sora's grand plan was to conquer everything while reaching the absolute peak,

but Lin Fan was confused about why Sora willingly played a role he knew that he would get captured, and taken away. what was so special about the scarlet king was that Sora was willing to do such things. Sora had Biablo wait for some time before pinpointing Sora's location, after which the vice principal would arrive just in time to save him. Sora had everything planned, Sora could say he planned out everything for the next millions of years.

"Pregnancy is something extremely risky, and thats even more sure against someone who has nearly absolute control over his own concept," Sora said with a soft smile, Lin Fan was confused for a moment before he was hit with realization. once Sora's concept becomes a part of the scarlet king... truly evil, how scheming.

After some time, Sora and Lin Fan went off to Sora's training group. within that world, Sora began beating Lin Fan up until his physical cultivation reached Late Supreme Immortal. after which, the two began to battle all out.

"Haha, not Bad." Sora laughed as he grew stronger, but Lin Fan also grew stronger, the more they clashed the stronger both side grew. Lin Fan cultivated the fastest from getting a beating, meanwhile, Sora grew fastest the longer the battle lasted.

Lin Fan and Sora punished each other, blood flew all over the place while they suffered all types of injuries. they punched none stop not bothering to block any incoming attacks, their powerlevel skyrocketed, growing stronger with each blow

Lin Fan at first shouldn't have been able to endure such injuries. after all, they were fighting to a state where their body was suffering injuries that could cripple them. but Sora gave Lin Han the ability to allow him to keep fighting through all injuries.

"Well, this was great," Sora said softly while looking at the statue's window, his ability and cultivation had greatly improved. and a battle like this allowed his ability to greatly improve along with his Dao nearly grade 8. Sora can say not that he needed around a million or so years to reach grade 8

{Name: Sora

titles: [conquer]

Age: 3,406/ 1e85

Race: Human

Bloodlines: [God Of Conquest Bloodline}

World Name: Omnipotence Empire

World Size: half step mid Outerverse

worlds conquered: 9 million high-grade worlds, finite mid-grade worlds, finite low-grade world

.

Body Cultivation- Half Step Supreme Immortal (a powerlevel of 9e3,500. a powerlevel at the Late Supreme Immortal)

.

Energy Cultivation- Half Step Supreme Immortal (a powerlevel of 9e3,500. a powerlevel at the Late Supreme Immortal)

.

Mental Cultivation- Half Step Supreme Immortal (a powerlevel of 9e3,500. a powerlevel at the Late Supreme Immortal)

.

Soul Cultivation- Half Step Supreme Immortal (a powerlevel of 9e3,500. a powerlevel at the Late Supreme Immortal)

.

World Godly Marks: 1e1,300 (plus 2.25e2,251 to ones powerlevel

.

Dao: [The Dao Of Conquest Grade 7+ 1e10,000  (still adapting)

.

PowerLevel: 1e10,000 {Strength at half step Supreme Emperor}

max power level: 1e12,500  (power level at half step Supreme Emperor)

With the Conquest armor Set: 1e15,000

Yhawch Mode-1e17,500 (powerlevel higher at least at 1e20,00. note that you grow stronger the fastest through battle)

....

Cultivation arts: [God Of Conquest Cultivation art.], [Dream Emperor Cultivation art],

Abilities- [Yhwach Defense], [Yhwach Attack], [Yhwach illusion (mind)], [Yhwach Illusion (reality)], [Yhwach Will], [Yhwach Physuque], [Yhwach absorption], [Yhwach Rule], [Knee To Yhwach], [Yhwach Wants So it Shall Happen], [Yhwach Senses], [Yhwach has nothing?], [You're stronger than Yhwach?], [Yhwach has bad luck?], [Wait something affects Yhwach?], [Wait! Someone Wants to Stop Yhwach], [Yhwach Can't be understood], [Wait?!?! Yhwach can't comprehend something], [How Dare Yhwach Be Better Than Yhwach?] [Yhwach is injured?], [Yhwach Endurance is Absolute!], [Yhwach Rejected you], [Yhwach Mirror]

Attacks- [Yhwach Wrath]

Sora smiled while looking at this, his ability could now affect those 1e2,500 times stronger than himself. even his armor was stronger. Sora and Lin Fan sat down, both covered in blood. they both had great improvement in strength, Lin Fan's ability had all evolved, while Sora's ability reached a new state of power.

"Are you done?" Sora asked while looking at Lin Fan with a smile, Lin Fan smiled slightly while looking at Sora. like hell, he was done.

"let's fight, I guess we can stop once you awaken your Bankai." Lin Fan said with a smile, Sora and Lin Fan began their clash once more, and their battle to say the least was bloody, it was as if they were too mad men trying to kill each other.

meanwhile, outside, Blaze and Wan Xiao Lef the Supreme realm and headed out to a nearby High-grade world. the past few years, Blaze had heard that a person was going around killing gods. Blaze had reason to believe that this person might be Fonias, the killer of gods. His mother also told him to leave, as Sora had said something awaited him outside.

So, Blaze bought a blank void ship, a ship made to travel through the blank void, and he soon arrived at the High-grade world, this high-grade world was Mid Outerversal level 3, something which was impressive.

Blaze and Wan Xiao entered the world, and went on to look around, there were no guards like the supreme heavens, and once he entered this world, he sensed that there were no gods.

"Brother, this god-killer guy you have a problem with is good at his job." Wan Xiao said softly while looking at the paper in his hands. there were many gods within this world and many at mid outerversal.

"Are you scared brother?" Blaze asked with a smile, making Wan Xiao sneer slightly. who did he, Wan Xiao fear? Fear should fear him, as He could turn into something fear feared.

the two flew off and soon saw a huge giant which was cut in half. this giant was called the giant God, one of the weaker gods, but the fact he was killed with one blow caused them to fill slight chills.

"they can feel his aura, how did he grow so powerful within such a short time?" Blaze said with a heavy heart, Wan Xiao's eyes narrowed as he looked at the blood of the giant. as he looked closely, he noticed something moving within. suddenly a huge shadow monster shot out of the blood and toward them,

"damn, I didn't miss these ugly bastards." Blaze said as he shot forward, his hammer appeared in his hands as he slammed down upon the shadow monster, but to his shock, it was shaken from the impact, sending him backward, hands feeling numb.

"Sora Eye, this thing is hard." Blaze said in shock as he quickly dodged the shadow monster, but he was suddenly stabbed through the back by a shadow monster that had appeared behind him. Wan Xiao was shocked seeing this and quickly turned into his most powerful transformation.

He turned into Anos, and although he was countless times weaker than Anos, he could use a few of Anos's abilities. Wan Xiao waved his hands, and a sword of destruction was forced from his sword, and into a simple cave. the monsters turned into dust, disappearing. Blaze fell to the ground, holding his chest which quickly healed

"These things remind me of that guy from Marvel... you know, the guy who controls the symbiote, but he is more like that other guy... he was called the god killer, right?" Wan Xiao said as he turned back to normal, face slightly paled from turning into someone as strong as Anos. but it was only a few seconds,

"sigh, I was caught off guard. thanks to the save brother." Blaze said with a sigh, Wan Xiao just nodded before his senses picked up the hint of a god. Blaze also sensed it, and the two looked toward where they sensed it before shooting off to see.

within a few minutes, they arrived in another realm where a group of gods was locked away and forced to suffer all kinds of torture. Blaze being Blaze instantly stepped forward to free these gods while on guard against any type of attack. Wan Xao quickly stepped forward to stop Blaze, but he was too late

"Blaze, it's been what? a few hundred years?" Fonias asked with a cold smile, Blaze and Wan Xiao were instantly surrounded by countless shadow monsters. the two quickly stood back to back,

"sigh, I'm missing Tian Tian at the moment." Wan Xiao said softly, Blaze just laughed at this, what was a better way than to die in battle? Blaze flames covered his body before he shot forward, and began the battle,

Wan Xiao thought for a moment before having his Dao of transformation turn into Lin Fan Dao of evolution. Lin Fan Dao allowed him to improve the more he does something without any limitations, while also growing stronger.

Wan Xiao turning his Dao into this meant that he could use all his abilities, and they shall grow and improve. plus the energy this transformation will use will not be as much as turning into Lin Fan.

Wan Xiao shot forward, and a small dagger appeared in both hands which he stabbed at a shadow monster. but the dagger broke and he was stabbed through the back, but another Wan Xiao appeared in the sky with the sun at his fingertip. he had tricked reality into thinking that was his main body,

this was an ability called Its A Joke, upon death or any form of injury, this skill takes effect allowing Wan Xiao to trick reality into any way he wants. the sun flew down, slamming heavily into the ground and sending the shadow monsters flying, but they were not really injured much.

Blaze roared as he attacked a monster none stop, his flames and lightning burning away everything around him, attacks rained upon him, but Blaze's body was that like lightning and fire, quick and capable of burning away all things. Blaze grew in power as his flames swallowed more and more things, while the shadow monsters were slowly cooked before being born away

Fonias eyes were narrowed seeing the two getting stronger, like hell he would just stand there and allow such a thing. He shot forward with a sword in his hands, aiming to cut Blaze in half. Blaze's body shook, turning into lightning that allowed him to dodge the attack and appear above Fonias

Fonias swung his sword to clash with the incoming hammer aimed towards his head, but at this time, Wan Xiao flashed as he turned into Anos and all of the shadow monsters were destroyed, while he attacked Fonias.

Fonias flashed as he grabbed Blaze and slammed him into Wan Xiao's incoming attack from Wan Xiao, but Wan Xiao was using Ano's power, even if it was a hint of it, Anos attack destroyed reason. Blaze was ignored by the attack and hit Fonias

Fonias froze as his upper half, and lower half slowly fell apart. Fonias was shocked a moment before he sneered. his body reconnected with the power of shadow, Wan Xiao's eyes wide as a shadow pieced through his chest.

Blaze who saw this was enraged, Wan Xiao was transformed completely so his power to use the ability It's Joku couldn't be used within that state. meaning, at best Wan Xiao was just badly injured.

Flames exploded on Blaze's body as he shot toward Fonias, Fonias mockingly looked at Blaze, before his smile slowly disappeared as Blaze's flames were a bit... too much, the ink which wrote this world was the fuel that Blaze used to strengthen himself.

Fonias eyes widened while looking at the blank void that quickly began appearing, before he laughed angrily, out of all the power to be born with such power it's the selfish gods. He roared in rage as he attacked Fonias, but he was instantly shot backward from the impact, quickly leaving the realm in which the gods were held

"and thats why I don't like enraging him." Wan Xiao said softly as he appeared, stepping his head body. like hell, he would rush into danger with his main body. you see, he liked staying alive, not dying.

Wan Xiao walked over and free the gods after having them make an oath not to dicks, after they all made the oath, Wan Xiao freed them, and they all quickly thank him. Wan Xiao smiled slightly... with such powerful people loyal to himself, the throne would not be all that hard to take...

meanwhile, Blaze run after Fonias who was running through the blank void, angrily looking back to look at Blaze. this was the second time he ran away from Blaze, one should know Fonias had a powerlevel of 1e1,750 after killing countless gods within this world, yet Blaze who entered this world with a powerlevel barely at 1e1,250 had shockingly caught up? this was cheating, his hatred toward the gods only increased, they should be fighting fairly

what was the meaning of this, burning away the ink of the story? if that was the most hax ability he had stumbled upon, he didn't know what was.

the chase lasted a few months until Blaze gave up on the chase. with a snort, he stopped within the blank void to rest. but just as he was about to return to see Wan Xiao, Blaze felt something calling him. he froze for a moment before he was forcefully pulled away.

Blaze roared in horror as his senses were all in chaos, he screened for a moment before freezing when he saw a group of people looking at him blankly. Blaze looked around and saw a red-haired man, he looked like an elder version of Blaze, standing next to him was an old man, who looked extremely similar to Sora, but with a hint of Blaze's looks. he had Sora's beard but white, and Blaze's bright red eye, but his left eye was also missing.

Blaze looked around him and saw many omniversal size world which was badly damaged, and gods all being forced into making something that made his back feel chills.

"you are my past and he is my future, I summoned you all to save all gods across the omniverse. if that bomb is completed, stories of Gods would ever or have ever existed." the current Blaze said calmly ignoring the shameful acts of his past the old Blaze looked ahead, looking at the incoming shadow monsters.

"How did he become so powerful?" Past Blaze asked in shock, the Future Blaze sighed softly as he looked at the man leading the shadow monsters.

"He is the embodiment of hatred towards the gods, beings like Gorr the god butcher from marvel, Kratos from the God OF war, and others of similar people are nothing more than his avatars. all who were swallowed by deep hatred from gods are nothing more than his incarnations. he grew stronger and stronger until he lasts his body and turn into this concept." future Blaze said making Past Blaze frown deeply

"... where father?" Blaze asked softly, both current and past Blaze's face darkened hearing Blaze's words. their father? the other gods of the conquest race?

"Fonias sealed than away, and father completely ignored never took him seriously until it was too late... and now the concept of Gods is in the blink of disappearing." Future Blaze said with a sigh before he shook his head before he waved his hands, a mighty hammer flew into his hands. white lightning covered the hammer stunning past Blaze. that was a fusion between his lightning and Fire

"Why are you so stunned? what point in time did I summon you from?" current blaze asked as his heart dropped seeing past Blaze's stunned look at something so simple as fusing the two elements.

"I was running after Fonias until he got away." Past Blaze said with slight embarrassment, to think he would be the weakest among them all. Current and Future Blaze's face darkened slightly, why did this weakness pop up?

"Whatever, here's an ability, quickly master it." Current Blaze said as he gave Past Blaze an ability called World Devour. this ability allowed Blaze to great ever-growing flames which devour stories if left unchecked, hell all of existence was in danger.

the 3 Blaze roared as they shot towards the incoming monsters and a battle that Blaze shall never forget took black. Past Blaze fought the monster, while the two other Blaze fought Fonias, with current Blaze landed the best support he could give.

in the end, they were still outnumbered, and when Fonias who had waited countless years to absorb Blaze's power was about to kill them, future Blaze took hold of the current Blaze's hammer. Fonias was sent flaming backward, stunning him as he didn't expect Old Blaze had such strength within him.

"Cough it all up, one last attack." Old Blaze roared as he shot toward Fonias, past and current Blaze held their hands out, giving old Blaze everything that had. at the same time, the countless omniversal behind him all began giving Future Blaze everything they had as well, making Blaze at that moment The GOD OF ALL GODs across the omniverse

the future Blaze roared as he slammed his hammers against Fonias, enraging Fonias who quickly tried to make some space. but as he did, Future Blaze let out a roar.

"Blaze's Wrath." Blaze roared as he slammed the hammers together, creating a powerful blast that swallowed Fonias killing him. everyone sighed in relief seeing this, Future Blaze used Blaze's wrath an attack similar to Yhcach's Wrath was left tired, but as he was about to close his eye to rest, they were forced open as Fonias whose body was falling apart grabbed him with a mad smile.

"haha, i... I can die, not until all gods exist..." just as Fonias was about to kill Blaze, a black spear stabbed into his forward, killing him for god. everyone turned towards where the spear came from and saw Sora upon a horse leading an army behind him.

"Conquer," Sora ordered with a smile, the army behind him rushed out, launching attacks at the already weaken omniverse's grade worlds, the three Blaze eyes widened seeing this, was Sora not sealed away?

"all that time you said you had everything in control... It was this?" Future Blaze asked slightly angrily, feeling like a puppet on strings. Sora looked at him for a moment before he spoke,

"Why do you always question me? my goals were known, you foolishly believed I didn't know this fact was a huge danger? just how low do you look down upon this god? so be it, with how weakened each world is, the omniverse will be under my control..." Sora said softly,

"... then how do I exist?" Future Blaze said softly remembering his hellish future,

"you form a false future that never existed, you're an illusion standing between reality and falsehood. you're an illusion created by Blaze's time. a possibility of Blaze's space-time could happen. but since you can't, then you shall disappear. I see all possibilities, the knowledge I gain from the world tree is that you can't comprehend." Sora said calmly as the future Blaze slowly began, as he did he closed his eyes feeling slightly revived

"you... return to your time and forget all you have seen." Past Blaze who was shocked upon seeing Sora walk around without a mask, was suddenly hit with the sounds of roaring lions and tigers. his world shook, and he found himself back in the past.

Blaze strengthened his head seeing new injuries on his body, he was just running after Fonias and all of a sudden injuries appeared on his body? he was confused for a moment before shaking his head, he shot off going to see if Wan Xiao could be brought back to life...

"and the plan is in motion," Sora said softly as he looked at the sky, confusing Lin Fan. Sora shook his head as the two returned to their fight.

within hell, an extremely beautiful man sat upon a demonic throne, he slowly smiled evilly slightly with his eyes closed

"Indeed... the plan is in motion." He said softly as he slowly opened his eyes, revealing eyes that could enchant the hearts of many people,

0