Night Time Fun part 2
503 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Celestine left, Kanae locked the door to their room and thought to herself, 'Let's see, his room is smaller than ours so there's a possibility that I couldn't peek at them. If it's set up like ours even on a smaller scale, I need to set it up right over here.' She thought to herself, walking up to the wall near her bed. She puts her ear up against it, but a minute later she frowned when she couldn't hear anything.


"What are you doing?" Yomi asked after a minute of watching whatever Kanae is doing. 


Kanae ignored her as she climbed up on her bed and stood up against the wall. She then touched the wall, casting a spell, making it invisible and see-through into the other room. She's proud of this spell she designed since she can see John in a towel waiting for Celestine.


"What did you do?!" Yomi hissed, her eyes wide in surprise as she looked directly inside John's room and turned around when Celestine entered. 


Kanae rolled her eyes, an infuriating smirk on her lips, "You can relax, they can't see us, but we can see and hear them. I made this handy spell, it allows me to look inside anything like treasure chests, and most importantly rooms without having to open anything. Though I wish there was a better angle to see. Now shh, it looks like they're about to start."


Yomi covered her ears not wanting to invade her akashabi's privacy but the temptation to see him without his clothes is rather hard to ignore. Yet she ignored it as best she could do. 


Kanae turned her eyes back to the spectacle and gasped in astonishment, "Oh my! How bold of her. Though I should have taught her how to take it off more sexually instead of letting it drop like that. Hmm~, maybe I should have given her a quick lesson on kissing too amongst others. Tsk missed opportunities."


Yomi bit her lip, hearing the commentary from Kanae finally broke her resolve. She turned around planning on just taking a quick peek at first, but the more she stared, the more she was hooked and started watching as well. It's just... for research purposes on how to pleasure their ashikabi and nothing else.


As Yomi watched, she began to imagine herself in the elf's place. She bit her lip, rubbing her legs against each other as she watched them kiss. Though she felt a little jealous that her boobs are smaller than Celestine's, she'll have her chance soon. She felt her eyes widen seeing her ashikabi's length for the first time and thought that she should practice a little. It's bigger than she thought.


She also noticed and ignored the wandering eyes of her roommate checking her out as well as the fact that Kanae was pleasuring herself while naked. She can look all she wants, only their ashikabi can touch her.


-----------------------------


*Knock, Knock*


"Come in, it's open," I said, watching the door open up, feeling my heart pounding in my ears as Celestine walked in. The first thing I noticed was how she was dressed. Celestine had a robe covering her whole body, but she pulled on the string, making it drop to the ground when the door was fully closed. 


Celestine stared at the floor, her face red as she rubbed her arm waiting for a response. She had help from Kanae and Yomi who used some cloth to wrap around her breasts and hips with a bow at the sides, like a present. 


It left little to the imagination because thanks to its silky fabric wrapping around her body like a glove, providing an amazing view while barely hiding her nipples. Not to mention how it shows off her long legs and if she moved carelessly, it'll show that she's not wearing anything underneath.


She took quick shy glances at me then the bulge which was hidden by the towel. She felt her face heating up so she decided to distract herself by looking around the room, but her eyes always went back to it. "S-so, h-how would you like my clothes? Is it nice...?" Celestine asked nervously, trying to look anywhere but me.


My first thought when I saw Celestine in that clothing was, 'Thank you Aqua, I'll save you after you're done being eaten by 15 frogs and I'll give you a bottle of wine as thanks. Though I'll still laugh, but not in front of you.'


I walked towards her, making her look at me before looking back to the ground. I gave her a gentle smile to calm her down, "You look breathtaking. If you want, we can start slow," I told her, holding out my hand. She grasped it, allowing me to lead her to the queen size bed. I don't know if she had memories of what happened to her shield maidens or would have happened, so I rather play it safe.


I sat down on the bed waiting for her. She crawled up, making me pay extra attention to her chest with how it jiggled and her legs, especially what's between them when she unknowingly flashed me before sitting in front of me.


I wrapped my arms around her bringing her closer to me pushing her stomach up against my shaft, causing her to tense up for a moment before relaxing by leaning on my chest. She hesitantly placed one hand on my chest and the other on my back hugging me. I felt her body shake and decided to rub her back in small circles hoping to calm her down.


I waited a minute for her to relax some more before I used my only erotic spell on my lips and hands, [Touch of Pleasure].


I cupped her cheek with my right hand, staring into those bright emerald-colored eyes, then looking down to her soft pink lips. She was the first to close her eyes, leaning in for a kiss that I soon followed. When our lips pressed up against each other, I felt a spark going off in my head.


It started innocently at first as I simply enjoyed the soft feeling of her lips against mine. We stayed like that for a few seconds before slowly pulling back an inch to take a breath. 


"Wow," she could utter in a daze before blushing to her ears. I didn't say anything as I went back in, causing her to lightly moan. Deciding to be a little bolder, I moved my left hand up and started caressing her soft yet somehow firm breasts through the silky material, which caused a surprised moan to escape her lips.


While she was distracted by that, I positioned my other hand on the bow on the side that covered her breasts and started to gently untie it without alerting her.


She was finally starting to become more active as I felt her moving her hands up from my back towards my hair running her fingers through it tenderly as our kissing got more heated. 


She was enjoying the kiss when she suddenly felt her top was becoming looser, but I distracted her when my tongue pressed up against her lips. She gasped letting my tongue go into hers and started to wrestle with her own. 


Not a minute later, she felt her top falling off exposing her breasts, which she reflexively moved back to cover her with her arms, breaking the kiss.


"Hah...wait, wait a moment, please..." Celestine spoke between breaths as I stared at the glorious sight of her chest being barely covered by her hands. She then moved back a couple of inches away nearing the edge. 


I didn't panic or say anything, I simply waited curiously, wondering what she was planning. She bit her lip as she placed her left hand on the last string, pulling it, allowing it to fall from her hips.


I stared at her in awe, her face flushed, her pink lips slightly bruised, her eyes sparkling with lust, her pink nipples stiff and I looked down to see her arousal slowly dripping down her thighs. "Your breathtaking," I said, eliciting a shy thank you from her.


I followed her example and pulled off my towel, which drew her attention to my shaft. Her eyes widened in surprise and mumbled to herself, "Are they always that big?"


I smiled slightly, feeling proud even though it was her first time seeing one. Though I felt a little awkward after a few seconds of her staring at my dick without doing anything, luckily she started moving again.


Celestine inched her way towards me until she was close enough that I could feel her breath. She wrapped her arms around my neck taking the lead this time, using her tongue and lips more actively than before, letting out muffled moans as she deepened the kiss. 


A few minutes later, she broke off the kiss to look down as she wrapped her fingers around his length, "It's so hot and hard..." Celestine said fascinated, not realizing that she was licking her lips at the sight. 


"Lie down John, I want to try something that I was always curious about," She said, gently pushing me on my back waiting for me to get more comfortable.


After I stopped moving, she moved closer to my waist and leaned down until her upper body was near my crotch. I felt a little worried since Celestine didn't have any experience with anything sexual. Pretty soon, she used her pink lips to wrap around my shaft allowing me to enjoy the heat that was her mouth. When she found it didn't taste bad, she started licking more of my length as she pumped faster becoming more confident in her skills. 


"Oh, fuck," I gasped out, as she opened her mouth a little wider and started to slowly bob her head up and down, going halfway before going back up.  Unconsciously, one of my hands moved to her head, resting on it as she stared into my eyes. "Oh fuck… Celestine…" Celestine hummed going a little deeper.


After making sure it was well lubricated she pressed the soft flesh of her breasts together, enveloping my cock in their heat, and to my surprise, started stroking my length a few times before she gave it a soft kiss at the tip. 


I bit back a groan feeling my dick twitch at the softness of both her breasts and lips. She then opened her mouth letting her tongue out, giving the tip a small lick making it secret liquid.


"W-wh-where did you... learn about this?" I asked, which I soon regretted when she slowed down her pumping and pulled her lips off of my dick to answer. Though a small part of me was glad since I don't know how much longer I could last without blowing my load.


"I, uhm, overheard it from one of my female knights bragging about how she easily makes her guy explode in seconds using only her breasts to the younger recruits a long time ago." She said before she started up again taking the crown back inside her mouth suckling it.


"Mmm~," Celestine moaned, lifting her lips from my cock. Her breasts continued to stroke my wet shaft as she gazed up at me lovingly from between my legs. Her face was flushed and spoke with desire, "I want to taste it. Please, master? Can you give it to me?"


After saying that, she lightly blew on my length before her tongue went back out, giving a soft lick across the top. This time, she stopped using her breasts and wrapped the tip in her mouth while stroking the rest of the length at a faster pace with her hands. 


"I'm cumming," I told her, letting it out overfilling Celestine's mouth with my creamy liquid. She tried to keep all of it in her mouth, but some of it managed to escape from her lips down her chin and directly onto her bountiful chest.


"Mmnn~! Nnnn~!" Celestine moaned drinking down the liquid, gasping as her eyes opened wide as a surge of pleasure raced throughout her body down to her very toes. 


I sat up watching Celestine as she was trembling under the effects of her very first orgasm. I waited a few moments for her to calm down before I picked up a glass of water and a small towel for her to wash her mouth out and dry herself. I'm not into tasting myself on her lips or breasts.


"Here, you can use this to clean your mouth and front. You can spit it out in this bucket." I told her, pointing to the bucket by the foot of my bed.


"Thank you," Celestine said shyly, taking the cup from me. She gurgled and spat out the water a few times before she felt satisfied that her mouth was clean. Then she used the remaining water to wash the cum from her chest and dried herself off with the towel.


When she placed the empty cup and wet towel back on the stand she shyly turned towards me not quite meeting my eyes. She didn't say a word, as she moved forward, straddling my lap. She leaned forward and started kissing me, this time, her tongue was the aggressor. 


As I enjoyed her kiss, her hips started to rock forward and backward, rubbing her wet crotch across his. She gave him a gentle smile and said in an alluring voice she could make, "I need you, John."


She slowly lowered herself down moaning a little in pain as she felt the head of my dick spreading her lower lips open, sliding inside her for the first time. There was an incredible heat as her walls clenched and trembled around me as her body tried to take me in deeper until I was fully sheathed inside of her.


"Ah...an...mmnn~," Celestine moaned feeling his dick twitch inside of her. She can feel all the details of his cock. The hardness and the way it stretched her walls.


I used [Light Healing] and [Touch of Pleasure] on the area where we were connected waiting for her to feel better. After that, I rubbed my hands on her hips and ass. I was surprised that I didn't feel anything like a hymen when I entered her, but I should have known the company would have something like that.


After a few minutes, she shifted her hips a bit until she was in a more comfortable position before pushing me down on my back which allowed me to thrust deeper within her. She placed her hands on my chest allowing herself to have better leverage and I grabbed her hips to help.


"Nnn, ooh ahn~... John," Celestine moaned moving up and down, hesitantly at first, slowly picking up speed with each repeat as she started getting used to my presence. She was clumsy, but her enthusiasm was more than enough to cover for it. Pretty soon, she got the hang of only leaving the tip inside of her before she would thrust down using her weight. 


I watch her breasts bounce up and down firmly with each thrust in a mesmerizing fashion. Their pink tips bouncing in a dizzying display. I moved one of my hands over her breasts, bringing it closer to my lips wrapping it around her nipple to boost her arousal further.


"Hrng... urgh... nngh... nngh... so-something's coming," Celestine couldn't stifle the sweet moan that escaped her lips. She stopped moving when her moist walls squeezed me tighter than before, almost as if it was begging for me to cum. Which I decided to let go pumping into her womb with several powerful bursts.


Some of which began to leak from her pussy almost as soon as my cock slipped out from her. She collapsed on my chest panting heavily and covered in sweat. She rested her head against my chest before looking up at me, "That, that was fun. Can you go again?"


I gave her a confused look before I narrowed my eyes asking, "Yeah, I can. Why?"


"W-well I heard some rumors that guys could only go once or twice before becoming soft." She said a little curious wondering if the rumors she heard were false. It didn't feel like it from what's she's feeling.


The next thing Celestine knew, she found herself lying on her back while I was hovering above her. Before she could say anything, I slide back into her well-lubricated tunnel planning to prove that rumor false in the most pleasurable way possible even if it takes all night to do it.


-----------------------------


A couple of hours later, I snuggled up against Celestine who was currently sleeping on a new bed I summoned since the other one was wet with fluids... and broken. Thankfully using [Light Healing] for a long time dealing with the problems of having prolonged sex and [Drain Touch] helped tremendously to keep my mana up.

5