Herb Gathering Quest
309 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A thought popped into my head as we walked away, 'I wonder if we could tame a pair of them so they can lay eggs for us to farm them. Easy way to gain a ton of experience points if we added the necklace even if it's a small amount, it'll stack up after a while. I will have to think about that since I don't know how everyone will react to that idea. Not to mention how much the food it'll take or the cost to feed them.'


*Smack, Smack, Smack*


I shuddered still hearing the noise, so I walked a little bit faster, 'Though it's not something I would like to see ever again, too graphic for me, especially how they have sex. Luna unstated how aggressive they actually fucked each other. Just like a certain group of penguins that shall not be named.'


Kanae in a good mood rushed up to him and casually took hold of his arm, hugging it to her breasts. She hummed softly to herself planning on how to convince him to have sex with her after the quest was done. They were alone after all and she wanted to experience the pleasure she saw on Celestine's face last night. Even thinking about it makes her stomach flutter and her body heats up in desire. She shuddered, feeling her nipples hardening as they rubbed up against her bra.


A minute later, we finally arrived at the edge of the forest. The forest itself is a little dark and gloomy with a small amount of sun shining through which made me feel a little nervous.


"Can you check if there's anything hostile hidden inside?" I asked her.


"Yeah, give me a sec," Kanae nodded and then used [Detection]. She didn't find anything or anyone dangerous for a few miles around herself other than the frogs and their companions behind them, "It's fine. Nothing is coming up."


Before we took that first step, a sudden gust of wind appeared shaking the branches and spreading the brittle leaves around the floor making it a little more creepy. Well, this is the perfect opportunity to use my [Reflect] spell. I've seen way too many horror scenarios with creepy forests to not use it. I cast it and a transparent shield wrapped around us both before it went invisible.


[-294 Mp]


We walked in and after five minutes of searching for the specific trees, we stopped to see a small clearing with a fallen log near the middle. There's a small number of brightly colored butterflies fluttered around and a few cute animals similar to squirrels sat on the tree branches, curiously observing the sudden visitors before hopping somewhere else.


Kanae watched as one pink butterfly fluttered over to her and landed on her finger showing its beautiful appearance. She brought it closer to her face noticing an intricate pattern on its wings and a dull heat started spreading throughout her body. She ignored the feeling and watched it fly off as it joined back to its companions landing on a few different flowers.


"So what does the herb looks like?" She asked shifting her weight to her right leg while casting her gaze around, watching a beetle crawl on the ground searching for food. She felt a slight tingling sensation between her legs causing her to rub them together unconsciously, but she stopped when she noticed it. 


"The Lilac Silverleave is a common type of herb that grows anywhere within short distances from certain types of black wood trees. It's small that has dark pink petals and a green-blue stem." I said reading the description from the paper and handing her a copy, accidentally touching her hand in the process.


-----------------------------

(Kanae POV)


"O-ok, I'm going to check over there for a little bit," She said walking to the right but staying nearby. Her heart rate increased and she felt her nipples harden further. She noticed a few other butterflies fluttering near her, chasing each other before they soon flew into the bushes.


'Why, why am I feeling warm all of a sudden? I-is it because I touched John's hand?' She thought confused while looking down at her hand. She didn't eat anything for an hour or touch anything other than the butterfly, but it was over her glove. She decided to ignore the feeling and start her search.


It didn't take her long to find one with a few leaves slightly covering it. She crouched down looking at the colorful plant near the tree roots and compared it to the drawing she had. It looked the same so she grabbed it from the very base of the stem and pulled it straight up wiping some of the dirt off before putting it into her new bag.


[+100 Exp]


After collecting 7 herbs (+700 Exp) and gaining 3 levels in the process, Kanae couldn't stand the heat anymore. She decided to start her seduction plan, right now. She stood up stretching a bit before walking toward the only other person there. Her heels crunched on a few leaves stepped over some branches and looked around the environment. 


-----------------------------

(John's POV)


I felt my stomach rumbling in hunger and after collecting the tenth herb, I figured we collected enough for the quest to be completed. So I stood back up turned around and just noticed that Kanae was walking toward me.


She stopped in front of me wrapping her arms around my neck, bringing her face close to mine, and pushing her breast up against my chest. With our faces inches apart, I found myself looking into her yellow eyes. 


"Hey John, do you want to do something more fun?" She asked sensually lightly nibbling my ear, rubbing her chest on mine. "We're all alone in this forest, you know. We could make it more exciting than just gathering herbs. Just imagine it, your cum dripping down my thighs as we walk back with everyone. We can continue back in your room with Celestine if she wants, for the whole night." 


She licked her lips in desire caressing my groin, "Maybe we could invite Luna, you seemed interested in her. I know I am with that body of hers and that fat ass in those tight shorts. Mmmn. No one wears jeans that tight if they don't want to show it off."


A shiver ran through me hearing Kanae's very alluring suggestion. A major part of me wanted nothing more to take up her offer, but a small part didn't want to for safety reasons. I moved my gaze around the forest remembering that horror cliche where the lovers get killed in the forest, ''Wouldn't it be better to wait until we were back in our room?"


"We have the protective spells you provided and I could place traps around us for your peace of mind." She countered licking her lips, making them shine. "Or we can always do it while turning in the quests. I always wanted to try the Capiler position. And I always get what I want."


She started explaining it when I gave her a confused look, "It's where you're holding me by my thighs or ass while I wrap my legs around your waist, my arms around your neck moving up and down vigorously while you walk us back to our bedroom. Either with me invisible or completely visible. I'm not too picky."


"That sounds very interesting, but I rather not get sent to jail so we should-" I was interrupted in the most pleasant way possible when her lips claimed mine. With my mouth open her tongue slithered its way in and coiled around mine in a sinful dance.


Despite myself, I found that I was stuck in a haze of lust. Our tongues danced between our mouths, saliva dribbling between us. She pressed herself up to me, her nipples rubbed against my chest. I moved my hands down and groped her ass, admiring the feeling of coiled muscle that lurked just beneath the surface. I used my other hand to put the bags into my inventory to get them out of the way. 


When she pulled away, there was a lewd string of saliva attached to the end of our lips, and after waiting for a few seconds, "Is that a yes?"


I raised an eyebrow at her not saying anything other than firmly grabbing her round ass between my hands. 


She continued, "I'll say that's a yes."


Kanae walked around, her hips swaying with every step, placing magical traps around the clearing before walking back to me sensually. She removed her top allowing her breasts to hang free, the chilly air caused her pink tips to harden as her breasts pressed up against my chest.


Her hands started to move across my body down into my pants and felt my length twitch at her warm touch. She gave it a gentle squeeze feeling it stiffen some more before letting go much to my confusion. She slid down with a teasing glint in her eyes, pulling my pants down, and letting my dick out.


She licked her lips at the sight before grabbing it as she used her tongue to taste every part of my shaft down to my balls and back up to the head. Her other hand was between her legs getting herself ready for the main event.


"Wow…you're already this hard, huh. I didn't have to do much." Her eyes shone with a teasing glint. She leaned towards my shaft, her red lips started to slowly devour my cock. Then she started to slide her mouth back and forth in bold strokes. She continued to move her tongue inside her mouth, rubbing every part of my length from the tip to the shaft, sending shivers across my body. 


After a minute, she leaned back letting my cock slip out of her warm wet mouth with a pop. I shuddered at the loss of her warm mouth feeling the wind cooling my length.


Kanae stood back up, leading me to the fallen log, placing an unused cloak on top to prevent splinters and dirt. She then pulled down her pants and underwear, spreading her legs apart, bending at the waist with one of her arms leaning on the log for support and the other hand spreading her lips, showing off her vibrant pink, dripping slit as she wiggled her hips at me.


"Look at how wet I am. If you don't take me, who knows what I'll do. This is all your fault, John." The lustful look on her face and the way her cheeks jiggle sent a shiver down my spine.


It made for a beautiful sight. I took my time starting since that blowjob of hers had been a hell of a tease. I'm going to tease her back. I walked up leaning against her, my teeth nipping at her neck and drawing moans from her. I massaged her tits mostly concentrated on her tips checking her reaction. Kanae's cheeks turned slightly red and her nipples grew harder with each touch.


[Kanae Relationship: 75-> 80]


"So your nipples are an erogenous

zone, huh? I wonder what will

happen if I fondle you some more while I do this."


I pushed my middle and ring fingers contained with my favorite spell into her wet hole, feeling it moisten further and quivering at the invasion. 


I curled my fingers towards the roof of her womanhood and made a 'come hither' motion, causing Kanae to gasp breathlessly, her back arching against me, while my fingers roughly grasped onto her tips, kneading it. 


"Ahhhn…more! And my boobs…ahh, grope my boobs more! Pinch them as hard as you can, ahhhnn!"


I followed her command pulling it harder and groped them while I pumped my fingers in her hole. A few pumps later, a moan was forced out of her with her legs shaking badly and her body squirming as she reached her first climax.


I pulled my fingers out of Kanae's entrance as they tried to keep me inside her. When she turned to look at me to complain, I moved my fingers up to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out and began to sensually lick her juices off my fingers. After she finished with that, I then rubbed my cock against her wet sex, making gentle circular movements against it as she shivered in desire. 


Her knees started shaking again as I teased her by slowly spreading her lips before pulling out. She got tired of waiting after a dozen or so seconds of this and she moaned into the open air, "Please, stop teasing me!"


"I'll give you what you want, if you beg for it," I told her, wondering what she'll do next, giving her curvy ass a grope and lightly slapping her ass watching it jiggle.


"Please John, I-I want it. Please put your big hard cock inside me," Kanae moaned out giving me a sorrowful look.


"I will," I said, pausing for a moment to align myself and build up the anticipation. I used [Touch of Pleasure] on my cock and [Light Healing] to reduce the pain of penetration and to make it more pleasurable for her.


As expected, Kanae gave me a resentful look at being made to wait again. Before she could take matters into her own hands and hurt herself, I started sliding inside as she groaned feeling the bulbous head of my cock part her lower lips and slowly sunk into her hot and wet pussy.


"Nhhnn, nhhh~!!"


Her back trembled as her beautiful pale blonde hair spilled down across her face. It took a few seconds before I started to slowly slide back out before going back in. Her breasts started swaying back and forth magnificently every time I pushed my waist against her ass.


"Ahhh~! Yes!" She moaned loudly as my erection sank deeper inside her. She tried to cover it with her hands, but I took hold of her hand telling her, "I want to hear you moan, Kanae. We're all alone, right?"


She used the skill [Dection], and only found a young woman in armor not that far from their location, but she wasn't that close either. She figured that the noise wouldn't be heard by that girl and nodded her head quickly hoping he would start back up again. Or she'll push him down and take the lead.


"You don't have to hold it in, then," I whispered into her ear.


She blushed looking at me and didn't try to hold in her moans anymore. More of her juices lubricated her tunnel as I began moving my hips back and forth slowly. She groaned sensually and tried to wriggle out of my grip, but I didn't let her. Kanae looked back at me with pleading eyes for me to go faster, and I did. 


I started picking up the pace with Kanae moving in tandem with my thrusts, going in deeper, slamming my hips against her ass. She clamped onto me and tried to work me over, rubbing with her inner walls, pushing my hard cock against every last inch of her cunt. Spurned on by the tightness, I increased the thrusting causing loud wet slapping sounds to echo throughout the forest.


Hot pants escaped her throat, as she just wriggled and squirmed, gasping and panting in desperate pleasure as I started to pound her harder, producing even more indecent noises. I used my hands to grab her breasts and pinch her nipples harder causing her to climax.


Her knees quivered wildly barely managing to stay standing as her pussy spasmed around my cock. She cried in pleasure arching her back, feeling my hips slamming into her again and again until she felt me releasing my seed and filling up her lower body.


Beads of sweat could be seen on our bodies as I slowly pull out of her, my seed soon followed, slowly dripping down her thighs. She panted heavily, sitting down as she leaned against me, waiting to regain strength in her legs to continue.


"Wow, hah, that was, hah, amazing," She said looking at me before muttering to herself, "It was so much better than watching. I should have joined in last night."


I raised an eyebrow at that, but I didn't say anything nor the fact that she was fondling me again.


"This time I'm on top," She said lightly pushing me down on my back with a grin on her face.


-----------------------------

(Darkness POV)


Darkness sat down on a rock a little disappointed wondering if there really were any monsters or bandits in the reported area that caused all those disappearances of some adventurers that went into the forest. This is the second day and yet she didn't find any creatures that could kidnap her much to her frustration. 


"No, think positive Darkness. You still have a chance to... be tied up and manhandled... No, I mean investigating those disappearances." She said trying to raise her spirits. After drinking some water, she got back up ready to continue her search when she heard a faint noise. 


*Smack...smack...smack*


She blinked cocking her head wondering if she heard it correctly. She strained her ears hoping to hear it again with one hand on her sword, at the ready. It took a few seconds, but it was not something she expected to hear in the forest.


"Oohh~...mmngg~..."


It was a woman moaning, desire dripping from her tone. A wet smacking sound was soon heard after.


Darkness felt a shiver go up to her spine as she heard the moaning continue. She looked at her far left in the thicket of bushes, wondering why the sounds made her feel weird. Her heartbeat grew faster with each step she took getting closer to the source of the sound. She moved slowly trying to not alert them while keeping her eyes and ears peeled for anything. 


When she was close enough to hear the wet slapping sounds properly, she peeked from behind the tree. She furrowed her brows since all she could see was a man standing behind the woman with them being naked and him pushing up against her, allowing her breasts to jiggle freely.


"Nh, nhhh!!" 


It took her a few good seconds to connect the dots on what they were doing. Her shocked expression soon transformed entirely into awe, completely entranced by the sight before her. She knew what sex was, but this was truly more than she'd ever suspected.


"Oh yes, harder~"


'W-what are they doing?! Is, is this a secret tryst?! A secret meeting where they… do such depraved acts?! Or could, could it be... that girl was coerced… by her comrade?! Or-or worse... could it be... an affair amongst friends? W-where she-she... cheats on h-her boyfriend w-with h-his b-best friend. T-Then it's even more scandalous than I thought~!'


She was red in the face, looking feverish while her body shifted from side to side. Darkness realized that she had gotten a little wet. Her nipples stood on end, straining against her armor. She wanted to touch herself, but she wouldn't! Even if she let her mind wander a bit, she was disciplined enough to resist those urges... even if they grew stronger with each thrust the other young woman got to enjoy.


'As a crusader, she couldn't allow such... dastardly acts to occur! Y-yes, that was it, she had to stop them by sacrificing herself to sate the man's lusts... even if she had to let him use her for his depraved acts, need be. She'll save that woman.' Darkness panted heavily wiping the drool from her lips. She stood up ready to confront them when she hesitated.


Yes, she hesitated, the aristocratic part of her that was raised by her stern father wanted to leave quietly without alerting the couple to her presence, but her womanly desires wanted the opposite.


It's her chance to finally lose her virginity, after all. She tried to find someone to sate her desires in the city, but all the men there wouldn't even take her. It's like something was sucking out all of their sexual desires or something. It's certainly not her fault when she couldn't even find any unsavory characters while on her patrols unless they were already unconscious or arrested for some reason.


"Nnm, so good~." Kanae moaned out causing Darkness to shudder and accidentally break off some of the bark from the tree.


Darkness stared disappointedly when it seemed like they were finished. He pulled his dick out and she finally saw how long and big it was. She felt her eyes widen at the length as she bit her finger, noticing that it was still hard with a stray strand of liquid dripping from his length. They changed positions causing her to stare enviously at the couple. 


That was the last straw! She took a deep breath, silently praying to her patron goddess, Eris for courage. She stepped forward causing the unseen trap to activate. The next thing she knew, she was bound by multiple ropes hoisting her up in the air. It was holding her suspended a few feet off the ground with it wrapped around her mouth and somehow bypassed her armor for her womanly parts, leaving her in a compromising position unable to move with her dress bunched up against her stomach, leaving her legs spread wide open showing her underwear.


Thankfully it left her hands near her waist so she could reach for her sword, but it was awkward. But before she could do anything, she felt the magical ropes sapping her strength making it very hard to move. Darkness looked back up at the rutting pair in alarm.


'It's a trap! She should have known since no average person would... have relations... here in the forest. There were better locations in the city that she just... happened to find while patrolling at night. Nothing suspicious about that. Any second now, they will stop pretending and gloat about how easy it was to trick her with their acting. She's a proud crusader and will not give up even if... even if they got her to, haah ... sate their lusts and haah... be kept as a broodmare... she'll never give up. She's a proud crusader and won't let evil triumph.'


In her mind's eye, she saw how the muscles on his arms flexed each time he thrust her on his length. How his hands kneaded her cheeks like it was dough and pushed her up against the rough tree. Her heart started beating faster imagining how he could use that strength to punish her for her desires, telling her that she was unworthy to be a crusader. That all she's good for is being a hole to sate his lust and he'll pass her around to anyone interested for free. His hands squeezed on her butt, leaving pink marks in their wake as she just mewled and gasped and panted feeling him biting down on her neck as he let out his load inside her unprotected womb.


After a minute of daydreaming about her possible future and watching them still going at it, she realized they didn't know she was there. Darkness didn't know if she should be relieved or disappointed.


A strange feeling started heating her mound as she continued to stare and unknown to her a wet patch started forming between her waist. She couldn't stop herself from squirming and rubbing herself against the ropes. It somehow stimulated her even through her clothing. Her breathing started getting more erratic and heated each time she rubbed herself against the rope.


Darkness watched the woman moan out every time his cock pushed inside, her pussy leaking juices around his dick. She frowned when the stimulation wasn't enough and she started using her hands to rub herself. After a minute, it still wasn't enough so she moved her fingers down into her underwear to reach her destination. 


'Haah, haah, my underwear is getting soaked. My.. nnm, lewd juices... are pouring out... Ahh, the sound it makes is so loud.' 


She panted heavily through the rope as she rubbed her lower lips in a practiced motion before barely pushing a finger inside. It was tight enough that she couldn't fit more than a single finger every time she pleasured herself, much to her eternal frustration. Her finger moved roughly in her cunt, trying to stimulate herself even close to what she was seeing, but of course, it wasn't working. 


She could squeeze her breasts and pinch her clit, but it was obvious that what the young woman was feeling was a thousand times better. She mewled her desire in the rope before letting out a whimper at the unfairness of it all. She wished they would spot her, that they'd hear the noises she was making.


'Look! Look at me!' Darkness thought loudly, hoping her thoughts could somehow be heard by the rutting couple. She couldn't stop herself even as her fingers started to get tired. 'Me too… ah, ahh… me too!'


"Mmngg, hhmm, haah..." She cried out through the rope.


-----------------------------


Kanae lightly pushed me down on my back before climbing up on me. I stared up at her asking, "Now that I'm at your mercy, what are you going to do?"


"Riding you until your dry sounds like a good idea," Kanae said before her fingers wrap around my half-erect length, starting to tease and play with it, getting me hard again. I let out a light groan feeling it twitch and harden in her warm hand. Not a second later, she positioned it against her lower lips, pushing herself down on my cock. I groaned at how tight and hot it felt. She gasped in pleasure when she took me to down to the hilt.


At first, she was a bit clumsy, relying on her enthusiasm to carry the moment, but she showed an impressive learning curve. She placed her hands on my chest to maintain her balance and began to slowly buck back and forth, my manhood sliding out until the head remained before it would be thrust all back in on her return. 


I didn't want her to do all the work, so I

ran my hands up her taut, gorgeous body, rubbing at her thighs, and massaged the soft flesh of her tight ass. After that, I moved my hands to her hips and started thrusting upwards trying to match her downward movements.


"Ahhn…ahhhhn! Ahhh! Yes! You're hitting me so deep…and rubbing against my womb! Ah, ghhh! I-I'm going to go crazy! I-it's so good!"


She squeezed her cunt around my dick whenever she thought it would provoke the most pleasure. She twisted her hips side to side, doing her best to milk me. Her breaths came out with harsher pants, feeling the muscles in her thighs straining, burning, and threatening to give up. Her cunt squeezed and tightened even further on my dick, grasping it, trying to milk it.


I sat up admiring her bouncing breasts, before leaning forwards and taking one of her nipples into my mouth, making her moan as my teeth gently nibbled on the hardened nub. She mewled softly in pleasure, going wild, her fingers grasping the back of my head to hold me firmly in place. I felt the familiar heat building up and I knew I wouldn't last much longer.


"I'm going to cum, Kanae," I moaned into her ear after taking my mouth off her nipple much to her frustration. I felt her arms and legs locked behind my back to stop me from pulling out, closely followed by her gasping repeatedly and looking at me while her toes curled up and her pussy quivered uncontrollably.


"Inside John, don't pull out. I want it inside me." She moaned whispering in my ear while looking straight ahead.


I nodded and continued until my length went in as deep as it could go by placing both hands on her butt and pulling her all the way down. She trembled and shuddered in my arms when her orgasm hit. I tensed up groaning deeply. Thick warm semen started squirting out, straight into her womb while she sighed contently feeling the warmth filling her. She placed a hand on her abdomen, where the heat was concentrating, and looked deeply into my eyes.


-----------------------------


(Darkness POV)


"Nh…nhhhh!" Darkness moaned through the rope, trying to tear through it, but after a few unsuccessful attempts she gave up. Her tear-stricken eyes went back to the couple wondering why they didn't notice her yet. When she focused back on the pair, she noticed that the woman was staring at her. They made eye contact and much to her embarrassment she kept playing with herself. The woman smiled looking down at what she was doing and gave her a saucy wink before she leaned down to whisper in her lover's ear making him freeze up. 


Darkness's eyes widened with that, she ended up cumming. Juices squirted forcefully from her lower half. It soaked everything, going through her underwear, forming a wet patch, and a small puddle formed on the ground. She experienced her very first voyeur orgasm and it... was... wonderful. 


What she didn't know was thanks to the combination of her weight, armor, and wiggling caused the rope connected to the branch to finally break in half.


*Snap*


She froze before free-falling and yelping as she rolled down on the ground towards the pair. She stopped hitting the log with a loud thump landing on her back looking up at them.


''Is... is it finally, hah... my hah... my turn to be ravaged by hah... master, mistress?'' She said giving Kanae a hopeful look.

7