Chapter 4
286 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took Alexander hours to explore the station, and he was exhausted after walking that long, but it was worth it since he had discovered some good things about the station.

Deck 1 was a hangar in the Star Forge. Deck 2 had an elevator leading up to the Command Center. Although the Star Forge was an artifact of the dark side, but now it was turned neutral having a balance between the Light and Dark side, a console on Deck 2 could create light sided Star Forge Robes.

The Star Forge Robes were special Jedi robes. These robes were long, colored sand-brown, and only its chestplate, gloves, and boots broke the ascetic simplicity. Nonetheless, it benefited a Force-sensitive wearer by increasing their abilities.

Located on the Star Forge, the Command Center had elevators which connected to Deck 2, and the Viewing Platform. It contained a large hologram of the Star Forge itself. This was the room that Alexander had walked into before he went through that fight with the Dark side.

Built near the summit of the Star Forge, the Viewing Platform was used to observe what was going on outside the space station. It was accessible via turbo lift from the Command Center.

Alexander had gone to the Commander center and made him one of the Special Star Forge Robes. After putting it on, he attempted to test his Force powers by first sitting an object in front of him and trying to move it.

He had failed the first few times since he wasn't concentrating hard enough, but after he focused completely, he was finally able to move the object in front of him. He had learned from Yrena that the Force are mental-based abilities that are tapped through the practitioner's thoughts, emotions, and willpower.

A/N: This next part is literally copy and paste about the abilities of the Force, giving a deep explanation of what a force user could do. So if you want to read it, you can if not skip down to the part with ---- and read after that. Though some stuff mentioned is actually interesting to read.

These abilities could take a multitude of forms, including telepathy, telekinesis, and enhanced physical and metaphysical perception. It can allow people to affect and some control over physical forces, such as kinetic energy, inertia, friction, pressure and even gravity, allowing them to be able to defy all of these and enhance the force and momentum they create, with a variety of different effects and range.

Such things allowed users of the Force to be almost completely unharmed by extreme impact, such as falling from great heights or being struck with great force or at high speed. It should be noted that anticipating the impact lessened its effects, allowing some users of the Force to not be stunned or even land on their feet with ease. This effectively enhanced the physical durability and recovery capability of a Force-user.

Power over physical forces and momentum also allowed force users to partially defy gravity and other weight, allowing them to move and jump at unnatural speed and distance in seconds, though the speed only worked for limited times and was not constant while jumping could be done repeatedly to those who have mastered this ability. This effectively enhanced the agility of those who used it, giving the user acrobatic capabilities at unnatural levels.

The vitality, health, stamina, and endurance of a Force user was naturally enhanced to varying degrees and could even be temporarily boosted further by those more powerful and skilled, notably allowing aged or crippled users to be able to temporarily transcend their physical weaknesses or to allow a user to temporarily enhance their physical abilities beyond the limitations of their respective species.

In addition to enhancing their own skill, Force users were capable of channeling the energy of the Force directly into the world around them. Dark-side users generally used the Force for abilities that were malicious, immoral and unnatural, such as the technique of telekinetically choking, strangling or otherwise physically damaging their victims. The Sith were infamous for heavily using this ability to conjure Force lightning, which would deliver copious and often lethal amounts of electricity to the desired target. The Jedi preferred to use their abilities to heal and protect, closing wounds and shielding others with barriers of Force energy. Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn discovered that Jedi could achieve near-immortality through the Force by existing as a Force ghost after death.

Manipulating the Force entailed significant risks, however. When a person uses the Force beyond their body's ability to sustain it, the individual could suffer physical damage, accelerated aging, or in an extreme case, certain death by burning their own body cells from the inside out. Palpatine, and Dorsk 81 are prime examples of excessive Force usage and the consequences. This naturally happened to those who relied on the dark side of the Force for their power.

----

A/N: I hope that was informational for those that read

For the next couple of days, Alexander had practiced using the Force, trying out many abilities that he remembered from the series and some that he had read about in articles and what not.

Alexander didn't know the extent of his Force-abilities, so while he had tried out many of the Force abilities, he had tired himself out and passed out.

But before passing out, he was successful in using some abilities such as moving large objects and shooting lightning out of his fingers, but he was a long ways away from fully mastering it since the Force lightning didn't fully come out of his finger as only sparks shot out.

Over these past days, besides Alexander Practicing with the Force, the Station has been under constant repair by thousands of droids. It was almost at the level where the Station's self-repair systems would be fully restored, but give it a couple of more days, and it would almost be there.

8