Chapter 8
205 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After accepting the Rakata Elder and his clan, Alexander had asked for some of the names of his new subjects.

He had found out that the Elder's name was Oldriar, and he had a son and a daughter. His son's name was Jargug and his daughter's name was Covna. They didn't have last names in the Rakata society since last names were given to those of power, but since they were cut off from the Force, nobody was able to surpass each other in terms of physical combat unless they were a warrior who was trained to fight.

After learning some things about the Elder and his clan, Alexander was taken to their underground city, which was made centuries ago. He had entered a tunnel with Yona, Yrena, and two HK Assassin droids and after walking for a few minutes he had arrived at the underground city.

It was truly a good-looking city from what Alexander could see. There were also many Rakata walking around going about their daily activities.

Once Alexander had walked in, some of the Rakata were looking at him weird, since they hadn't seen another race since they were forced underground centuries ago.

"Supreme Commander, if you would follow me this way to the sacred temple this way please" Said Oldriar as he bowed.

Hearing himself being called Supreme Commander, Alexander didn't quite like the sound of it since it sounded weird and was too long, so he told Oldriar to just call him My Lord instead since it was shorter to say and less weird.

While walking through the city, Elder Oldriar had announced that the Chosen one had finally come to save them, which caused many people to start bowing to Alexander. Some of them even had hope in their eyes, since, as many know, their species was slowly dying out from living underground too long and from the constant fights with the other clans that killed off some of them.

The birth rates of new Rakata were not at all able to keep up with the number of them who died, and soon they would have been extinct if they didn't come to the surface.

After walking pass all the people bowing, Alexander had arrived at the Sacred Temple. Inside the Sacred Temple was something that Alexander wanted, something that would help him in the future in building an Empire.

But while he was walking through the underground city, he felt that something was off and the force was warning him about something. He figured that it probably had something to do with the Rakata since they used to be evil but from what he has seen they appeared to have changed, or so he thought.

"Here we are my Lord, the door to the sacred vault which contains all the Technology from Ancient times"

"It is said that only the chosen can open the doors using the force"

Alexander looked at the door and could feel the force telling him to open it, so he put his hand up and focused on opening the door, which was easy for him.

After the door opened, inside the room he could sense that some things in the room were corrupted by the Dark side of the force while something's weren't.

He walked over to one of the boxes and found some lightsabers that were ancient that were corrupted by the Dark side. He picked one up and immediately the dark side tried to corrupt him, but this time it didn't take long to resist, and he was able to resist and get rid of the dark side which was corrupting the Lightsaber.

Yrena and Yona seeing what Alexander just did with the lightsaber, went over to the box to find that this box was the place that they felt all that dark side power from. Luckily, their Master was able to resist the Dark side.

Alexander had pressed the button on the lightsaber igniting as he looked in amazement since now he had his own lightsaber. Since he came to this Galaxy, he has only held Yona's or Yrena's Lightsaber to practice, but now he had his own, which looked to be yellow or golden.

It looked Golden but could be considered yellow, so he didn't know which to call it.

While Alexander was looking throughout the room, observing all the things that were in there, he didn't notice that Elder Oldriar had left the room and had actually returned with almost a hundred armed people that were now surrounding the Temple.

Yrena and Yona had sensed what was happening and pulled out their lightsabers, which made Alexander turn around to see what was going on. There were a ton of people that were at the door to the vault with guns aimed at them.

Elder Oldriar had come forward in front of all the Rakata and spoke, "I would like to thank you for opening this vault so that my people can once again take over the Stars. Your sacrifice will be the first step in realizing our dream, which is to dominate the Galaxy once again" The Elder was laughing as he finished his sentence

"Once we get rid of you, we will start taking over the surface of the planet and rebuilding our species once again and nobody will be able to stop us with the ancient tech which has been locked in this vault for thousands of years"

Yrena and Yona were standing in front of Alexander with their lightsabers, while the HK Assassin droids had taken Alexander to hide behind a box.

The Elder, seeing this, didn't want to wait too long, so he ordered his soldiers to start attacking.

Alexander had pulled out a Holo communicator and called TB, who was on the station.

TB had answered the holo call and in front of Alexander was a holographic image of TB "Master is everything alright down there" Asked TB

"NO TB, we were betrayed by the Rakata species and are currently under attack. Send some combat droids down here" Said Alexander

TB had lots of questions he wanted to ask, but tight now his master's safety is his top priority. "Yes, Master, I will immediately send all the combat droids down to the surface of the planet. They will be there in 10 minutes Master"

"Okay, Good, then I'll see you when I return to the station" said Alexander as he ended the holo call.

Alexander had peeked over the box and saw that Yona and Yrena were blocking all the blaster shots with their lightsabers, while the HK Assassin droids were shooting from behind cover.

Yona was blocking with her double-sided golden lightsaber, while Yrena was blocking with her double-sided Red Lightsaber.

Alexander had thought of something. Since only the force could open the vault door, then only the force could close it as well, so he used the force and closed the vault door, blocking any more of the Rakata from coming in.

Alexander stood up since it was safe now, "We should be safe until TB sends the combat droids to assist us. They should be here within 10 minutes"

"Good thinking, Master, but what are we going to do with the Rakata now that they have attacked you" Asked Yona

"I know TB will probably suggest we destroy them, but we could also use them. We can probably come up with a way to make them completely Loyal, but I'll think about that after we have beat them" Said Alexander since the Rakata were only a few, and he didn't want to eradicate their entire species when he could possibly control them.

6