Chapter 15
531 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the Data pad was information of planet's and Empire's in the Unknown regions which were either unknown to the rest of the Galaxy or people have only heard rumors about it. Though the Republic has data and records of some planets and system's but that information was probably thousands of years old.

The first piece of information that was marked by TB was the planet of O'reen which was home to the O'reenians. The planet had a surface featuring thick fog and tall mesas and plateaus. The O'reenians while they were originally Humans, they eventually evolved into a distinct sentient species of near-Humans. The species appeared similar to Humans physically with the exception of orange-hued skin.

The planet was colonized after the Great Hyperspace War as a Galactic Republic advance warning outpost, based on a self-sufficient military garrison. Eventually, the colonists were stranded and isolated from the rest of the galaxy. Following a coup led by Magnus, the colony's military leader, O'reenian society transformed itself into a caste-based military dictatorship devoted to the planet's military buildup under the rule of a leader holding the title of Magnus. Only those who served with O'reen's military were granted full citizenship and rights.

Over time the O'reenian's raided nearby star system's to gain modern military technology. The Technology was then analyzed on O'reen in order to upgrade the planet's own armaments.

TB had marked this as the first and easiest target for conquest since most likely the O'reenian's didn't have a proper Navy and only had a couple of frigates and lots of fighter's which wouldn't be a problem for them.

The second target was the planet of Zakuul which was home to the Zakuulan people. Zakuul was a backwater planet located within Wild Space having possessed almost no contact with the rest of the galaxy due to its position. After the fall of the Eternal Empire, Zakuul had separated from the victorious Eternal alliance and formed their own government called the Zakuulan government.

The government was formed after the Eternal Alliance lost the Eternal Fleet and the Gravestone citing that the Zakuul's population wasn't willing to continue being a member of the Eternal Alliance.

After becoming independent they then tried to establish relations with the Core worlds of the Galaxy but Zakuul's efforts to establish diplomatic ties with the Core Worlds proved unsuccessful, and the only trading partner they could find was a group of corporations which actually was a massive smuggling organization.

Throughout the hundred of years that the Republic remained at peace Zakuul was forgotten by most of the Galaxy and the only records left of them were with the Republic.

This would be another planet that Alexander can conquer without too much of a problem.

The next Target was the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium which occupied the planet of Lwhekk. Lwhekk was the capital planet of the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium, located beyond the main disk of the galaxy in the remote Ssi-ruuk Star Cluster. The native species of the planet were called Ssi-ruu.

The Ssi-ruuvi Imperium was the territorial holdings of the Ssi-ruuvi who reigned over a large swath of the Unknown Regions known as the Ssi-ruuk Star Cluster. The Shreeftut, elective monarch of the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium, ruled from the capital of Lwhekk and was governed by the Conclave and the Elders' Council.

Though at this time the only planet that they have is one which is their homeworld.

The Last target, which was also the biggest and most dangerous, was the Chiss Ascendancy. They held lots of system's within the unknown region's and were aware of the thing's going on elsewhere in the Galaxy.

They held multiple planet's and had a massive fleet, which they only used to defend themselves or in some cases prevent an attack on them from happening.

Going through the data pad so far nothing had as much information about, but when it came down to the Chiss Ascendancy they had almost 5 pages of information about them.

Alexander only got through 2 pages before he put the data pad down, since it was a lot to take in. He had been on the data pad for 4 hours, reading all the information that TB sent him.

While it was a lot of information, he was glad that he even had it since now he knows his first planet that he was going to conquer, which was O'reen.

It would be a good first planet for him to conquer as it would increase the amount of population that he has and also increase the available resources that he can mine.

He continued to look through the data pad until a droid came and informed him that the droids that went to steal the Cloning Data have returned.

Although he didn't show it on his face, Alexander was celebrating in his mind, since now he can start the production of Clones.

3