Chapter 19
129 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19

The O'reenian Admiral, whose name was Titus Oranius had gathered those who thought the same way as him and had contacted the invading force to join them and destroy the Magnus.

(I will use Roman names for the O'reenians that I mention in the story)

Titus had thought this way for a while now and had worked his way up in rank in order to be voted as the Military dictator of the planet in the Future and be known as the Magnus. Once he attained the position, he wanted to change the way that the people were ruled and make life better and not force people to have to serve in the military to become a citizen.

He worked his way up all the way from the bottom all the way to the rank of Admiral and was granted a fleet. He then started expanding his influence and making friends within the Higher ranks and also enemies. One of which was the General he got into an argument with earlier.

Anyway, he gathered some other high ranking people who also shared his vision of a better society and had met with them to discuss the future.

The meeting didn't last that long, since all the people in attendance agreed that contacting the invading force to discuss some type of deal with them would be beneficial to both parties.

But as soon as the meeting finished, their building was stormed by Sentinel Droids and the room they were in was swarmed by droids pointing blaster's at them, ordering them to put their hands up.

They followed the order's of the droids and put their hands up, surrendering. They then told the droids that they wish to meet with their Leader.

Alexander was already watching what was going on and told the droids to have them escorted up to his ship. The Droid took the people outside and requested a transport for them.

Once Titus was outside, he had seen a massive ship flying over the building with lot's fighter's patrolling around. He also heard faint blaster fire coming from the distance, which he knew was the last resistance of the Militia who were fighting.

He had also seen some O'reenians who had surrendered being taken somewhere by the droids.

After a few minutes, a transport ship had showed up and begin flying into space towards Alexander's ship, 'the Imperator'.

Titus along with the other High ranking people were marveling at the size of the ship's that were orbiting the planet. They all looked at each other and were glad that they decided to separate from the Government, or else they would probably try to fight back and would lose their lives in a pointless fight.

Once the transport landed in the Hanger of the Imperator, Titus and the others were escorted out of the transport where they had seen some strange alien which had a humanoid appearance and were green in color.

The Strange Aliens had escorted them to a room on the ship, where they were told to wait. Moments later, Alexander came in with Yrena and Yona behind him as he sat down at the table.

On the other side of the table was 5 people. Admiral Titus Oranius, General Caius Carvilius, Lieutenant Commander Caius Visellius, Vice Admiral Tertius Rufrius, and finally Commander Tiberius Considius.

Alexander had motioned for the droids to hand the O'reenian's a device. This device was called a universal translator that would allow them to understand each other, since Alexander had seen that they spoke another language.

The O'reenians were looking confused as to what to do with the devices, so Alexander took his off and put it back on his wrist, showing the O'reenians what to do.

Seeing what he did, they did the same and put the devices on, which made a strange noise before a white light showed, signaling that the devices were on.

"So now that we can understand each other, My name is Emperor Alexander Hamilton (Might Change his last name in the future) of the Terran Ascendency" Said Alexander

Titus was the first to speak "We appreciate you meeting with us your Majesty Alexander, my name is Titus Oranius an Admiral of the O'reenian Star Corps" Titus had made sure to speak with respect since the person in front of him was the one in charge of his fate.

"We requested to meet with you because before our building was attacked, we were actually having a meeting about joining your side since we don't like the current government that is ruling the O'reenian people, We wish for a better way of life for the O'reenian people and have decided to defect and betray the government for better or worse" Said Titus as the other's nodded agreeing with what he said

"I see, so you don't like the current government and instead decided to support me a foreign invader" Alexander was testing them to see their reaction since the same thing could happen in the future

"Yes, but that is because we know for a fact that you are a better leader for our people seeing as how you don't kill the innocent nor do I see you have any slaves, and you even agreed to meet with us when you didn't have to so based off of those things we confirmed our decision before you walked in the room" Said Titus

"Well, you are correct, your people will live a better life under my rule then they are under the Magnus that is one of the reason's that I came here, but the main reason is to expand my Empire"

"If your Majesty promises that our people will live a better life, then" Titus had stood up and bowed just as they bow to the Magnus "I offer my complete loyalty to you your Majesty"

Following him were the other 4 people who did the same thing and swore their loyalty to Alexander.

Alexander looked at Yona to see whether or not she sensed that they were telling a lie or had any malicious intent. Yona shook her head, meaning that they were telling the truth, so Alexander accepted their offer of Loyalty.

He then sent them back to the planet to gather more people who shared their vision of a better life for the O'reenian people.

2