Chapter 21
62 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21

 

2 weeks later

The Ascendency forces have successfully taken control of the entire planet. The leader of the O'reenian Government 'The Magnus' has been taken into custody and will be publicly executed in front of all the O'reenian's.

After taking the planet, Alexander had found out the exact number of people on the planet, which was 250 Million. He was lucky that most people had decided not to join the fight, since if they did, he would still be trying to take control of the planet.

But it was also thinks to Titus, who had successfully gathered a lot of support on the planet from the people who wanted a better life. Though some who were military fanatics didn't like the idea and had joined the Government in fighting.

The entire planet was split between those who wanted a better life and those who supported the old ways. But there were more people who wanted a better life for their children and themselves, so the number of people who supported the Old Ways was only around 20 Million.

10 Million of those 20 million were killed trying to fight against the Ascendency while the rest surrendered after all the High ranking member's of the Government were captured.

Now Alexander was onboard a Shuttle heading down to the Planet's surface to address the O'reenian people who decided to support him for a better life.

His Shuttle was being escorted by 10 Fighter's as well as 5 Gunships. After a couple of minutes, the Shuttle had arrived in the city of Fort Maximus, the former Capital city of the O'reenian people.

The shuttle landed at the former Military Capital building, which was used to oversee the entire O'reenian people and was the headquarters of the Government.

Now it would become the new building for the Planet's administration that Alexander would create.

As the shuttle doors opened, Alexander walked down the ramp with Yrena and Yona following behind him, while in front of him was a mini platform where he will stand and deliver his speech to the O'reenian people.

Hundred's of Sentinel droids were already protecting the platform, with sniper's on every building within a 5-mile radius. The Protection of Alexander was the top priority of the droids at this time, since even if most of the people here are said to support their new leader, there might still be those who wish to do harm to Alexander.

Once Alexander's face had been seen by the O'reenian people, they were glad that he was a human since they originally thought that he would also be a droid since his entire army was made up of droids.

They didn't know that onboard his ships were Rakata crew member's and even Rakata soldier's. There were other Rakata regiment's across the planet that occupied other cities on the planet and even Rakata pilot's.

But no Rakata was sent to Fort Maximus because of the amount of soldier's that were garrisoned there, numbering in the million's. And the Rakata already had a low number of population, making preventing a lot of Rakata casualties a high priority.

Once Alexander stepped onto the Platform, he had greeted the people who greeted him back with cheers and voicing their support for his rule. He was surprised that he was this loved by people that he just conquered, but once he thinks about, he too would be happy if he was promised a better life than being a slave and being forced to join the military to earn citizenship.

1 hour later and Alexander had finished delivering his speech to the people, which was also displayed on hologram's in the other cities around the planet. All he really talked about was the future of the planet of O'reen and how the people would be ruled.

One thing he made sure was that all O'reenian's will be citizen's under the Government and will be protected by the Government. The new government of the planet will be completely run by the Emperor Alexander, and he also introduced a new system that looked to help the O'reenian people and create a better and more stable society.

He had introduced new job's that would be created, and a new currency called Intergalactic coin's which the people would be paid with for the job's they do.

The currency could also be used Virtually, as he also created a type of bank card that the people could use to by various thing's in the Ascendency. He also planned to build a Bank that would be built on all planet's of the Ascendency and be under Government supervision.

After making the speech, Alexander had returned to his ship, where he was notified by TB that there was an increase in the number of ships and droids that the Star Forge could produce.

The 20 ship limit had been increased to 40 and the amount of droid's had increased to 2 million. It seems that capturing planet's has been very beneficial to Alexander, and he wanted to hurry and conquer his next target, to increase his military power.

And since there were lots of unknown planet's in the unknown region's he had a lot of option's to consider.

3