Chapter 24
46 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alexander had all the 200 future force users that he will start having trained brought into a room in the palace.

After everybody had came in and sat down, he started to explain to them what was going to happen to them. First, all of them will be trained in the ways of the force and be a part of the first Order of the Guardians, which will be a force organization directly under Alexander.

They will be trained in all form's of the force both the good and the evil so that they can learn to balance between the two.

Any person who fails to learn balance and be consumed by the Dark side will be kicked out of the order and thrown into a prison to be confined for the rest of their lives.

This had made some of them scared and more determined to learn Balance because nobody wanted to be put into a prison for the rest of their lives. And they were even more determined since Alexander had freed them from being slaves.

The reason that had a big impact on them is because they have been slaves for thousand's of years. Their ancestor's had tried to break free from being slaves but failed now because of that they have been treated even worse after the slave rebellion.

That was the only rebellion that happened since nobody wanted to rebel again and lose their lives in a war that they probably won't win so for thousand's of years they have always been hoping that a day would come and when they were free.

And now that day is here, and they are even given the chance to become a powerful force user's something that they haven't seen for thousand's of years and only thought was a legend from the past.

They would not waste this opportunity as they all got down and groveled on the floor as they did as slaves and swore their loyalty. They didn't know to bow or anything since as slaves they are lower than anybody and often groveled before their master's like so.

Alexander was surprised by this and had motioned them to get up since from now on they wouldn't have to grovel before anyone.

Yrena who was standing beside Alexander had spoke "Yes you won't need to grovel, but instead you will learn how to bow so let me show you" Said Yrena as she stood right in front of them and bowed her head with her body leaning forward slightly.

The Former slaves had copied her, eager to learn how to 'bow' since they didn't know. Alexander shook his head, seeing what was happening in front of him.

After teaching them how to bow, Yrena had taken them to the already constructed Guardian Temple, which was located near the Palace.

The Temple was massive, in fact it was bigger than the Jedi Order Temple on Coruscant and had a statue of a Force user balancing two colored balls in his hand's. In the left hand was a blue ball representing the good and the right represented the bad.

This statue was to represent one of the main codes of the Guardians, which was balance.

For now that was the only statue until Alexander build's more of them that will represent some other thing's.

Inside the Temple, there were many room's where the future knight's and Master's of the Order will reside alongside the apprentices.

Once they walked in, Yrena had taken all of them to the bath, which was located inside the temple. She split them up between the males and females and had them take a bath so that they can put on fresh clothes.

Once they are done taking a bath they will be taken to their rooms which will have 4 people of the same gender in a room so that those four can form a close bond with each other.

Now of course all the Force users that will be trained will form a close bond and there will be no Hostility toward's each other. Alexander doesn't want people to be going after each other with their newly learned abilities.

While the situation with the 200 Force users were taken care of, Alexander had started to look at the report's of the million's of Rakata that were now on the planet. He planned to split some of them up into 3 to 4 groups, to have them live in cities around the planet.

-----

While this was going on, somewhere in an unknown place, two people were training. One of them was a normal Girl around the age of 18, while the other was a woman who looked to be around the age of her early 20s, and she was also a higher existence as she was a goddess.

The Goddess had knocked the lightsaber out of the other girl's hand, forcing her to throw her hand's up and surrender.

"Okay you won" said the Girl as she looked a little upset that she lost again

"Yes, for the 322nd time I have won while you are still not ready" Said the Goddess

"Come on I want to see my sister's and My Master" Said the girl pouting

"You will, but first you need to learn a few more thing's so that you can help your master then you will send to greet him with a present from me alright" Said the Goddess

"Okay, I will work even hard then" said the Girl as she had a face full of determination

2