Chapter 27
39 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Journey to Coruscant was a smooth experience for Alexander, who has already gotten used to traveling in Hyperspace and on spaceships. It took a couple of hours for them to reach Coruscant because of its distance from the Rakata home system.

Once the ship came out of hyperspace, Alexander had seen possibly thousands of ships flying to and from the planet.

As the ship was flying through space passing all the ships, Alexander was looking outside the ship's window since never before had he seen this many ships before. And each ship was flowing through traffic in an organized manner, making the flight to the planet much easier.

After a few minutes, Alexander's ship had breached the atmosphere and was now heading towards the Eastern spaceport on Coruscant which was where visitors mainly go when visiting Coruscant.

And that was where they were headed to the Eastern spaceport. As they flew towards the location of the Eastern spaceport outside the ship, there was even more traffic on the planet as Alexander saw probably more than 10,000 ships flying around the planet in an organized manner.

These ships were flying in the skylane which was a level of repulsorlift traffic that allowed airspeeders to move about cities without causing crashes and such.

Alexander's ship needed to take the skylane to get to the Eastern spaceport, so when it was safe the droid pilot had slipped into the skylane not causing any traffic crashes or jams and proceeded on through the skylane just like all the other ships.

Looking at the way that the skylane is utilized, Alexander figured that he could use this once his planet starts developing more into a more modern planet where trader's and such would come and visit him and the people living on the planet would be able to take air taxis and such.

While he was thinking about using the Skylane idea for his planet, they had arrived at the Eastern spaceport and had to wait for permission to land from the Coruscant security division located in the spaceport.

Luckily it didn't take long and after a few minutes they were directed to an empty port where they landed. Outside his ship, the Coruscant security team were awaiting Alexander to open the doors of the ships to initiate their inspection of the ship for contraband or anything suspicious.

Alexander had already prepared for something like this and had the crates with the droids in them hidden in a secret location on the ship, while he left out the food that he had brought so that it wouldn't seem suspicious that he had an empty cargo ship.

After a few minutes, Alexander had opened the doors of the ship and was greeted by an Officer of the Security.

The Officer had seen Alexander walk off the ship with two beauties behind him, but he didn't say anything and instead carried on with his job, but he still couldn't help but look.

"Welcome to Coruscant sir we are the Inspection team which under Coruscant law have to inspect your ship for any contraband or anything that is unregistered for selling" Said the Officer

"No problem but this is my first time on Coruscant so what would be illegal and what would be legal to bring" Said Alexander as he was trying to act like a visitor and not raise any suspicion

"Well naming all of them would take hours, so I will just show you a list of the top illegal items that we look for" Said the officer as he showed Alexander a list of all the illegal contraband that they looked for.

Alexander looked through the list for a few minutes before he stopped since he had seen enough.

"And as you have seen weapons on their well they are not illegal to sell or anything you just need to have the things you're selling registered already and have the buyer's name with you and once we confirm that your weapons are legal then you can proceed to the Merchant's guild to sell them to the buyer" said the Officer

"I see" thought Alexander since the Merchant's guild might be a good place to start if he were to start up a business in selling ships and possible weapon's.

"So let's say if I want to start up my own business where would I need to go for that or is that also what the Merchant guild does" Asked Alexander

"Yep you should talk with one of the receptionist droids that will have all the information you're looking for and help you to start up your business, but first you would need to get a Trading license and then have something that you can actually sell" Said the Officer as he explained the process

Alexander nodded as he listened to the Officer explaining the process then he looked over at Yona "Yona put that on our things to do before we leave so that we can get that out of the way" Said Alexander

"Also where would I find these medical ingredients" Said Alexander showing the Officer the items that he originally came here for

"Well I don't know since these are not common medical ingredients so all I can say is for you to talk with the Merchant's guild since they will have more information regarding these items since they often receive a lot of cargo with different things in them, so they might have a trader selling them" Said the Officer

Alexander nodded and thanked the officer for the information. After that, the inspection team had come back and reported that the ship was all good, so they left to go to their next job.

Meanwhile, Alexander returned to his ship and had the droids who were hiding to come out.

"Okay I want two of you to stay cloaked and position yourselves on rooftops but remain hidden and if you are spotted by anyone be sure to eliminate them as quietly as possible we don't want to attract too much attention" Said Alexander

The Droids saluted as they activated their cloak and ran off of the ship. "As for the rest of you, I want two to come with me unarmed while the rest remain on the ship and don't let anybody under any circumstances come aboard"

With that, Alexander left the ship with Yrena and Yona behind him and two droids. He proceeded towards the merchant's guild where he needed to go to learn about the medical ingredients that he needed.

-----

Meanwhile, at the Jedi Temple, Master Windu and most of the Jedi High council had for a split second felt something strange with the force since they felt that for a second a powerful presence had popped up on Coruscant, but then it disappeared.

The Presence didn't feel good nor evil, so the Master's weren't worried and didn't try to investigate it. They returned to their daily activities of meditating and training the younglings.

3