Chapter 29
39 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alexander was walking through what some people would call streets of Coruscant only there were not any cars on this street since everybody used speeders that flew above the city. Instead, it was more like a sidewalk where people walked to various locations to either shop or go to work.

He wasn't looking for a particular place, instead he was just walking while observing his surroundings and exploring the city. Well, not exactly exploring since Cortana had a full map of the entire planet, so he was just walking past interesting places with Yrena and Yona walking behind him.

He did occasionally visit some of the shops to see what they were selling and if it interested him. But so far he found nothing interesting, so he just continued walking for about an hour.

Eventually, he came across a Cantina or Bar that he walked inside so that he could sit down and relax. Cortana had already hacked into the Merchant's guild and transferred some money over to an account that she created for him.

This account was protected by the most advanced security in the Galaxy, so nobody could get into it nor see how much money was inside of it.

Of course Alexander himself could see in it, and he was surprised by how many zeros he saw in his account, but he wasn't worried about it, and instead he just sat down with Yrena and Yona.

He would order a drink or something, but he didn't have a Credit chip to pay for the drink as Cortana had created one, but it was all the way back at his Capital planet, and he didn't want to go all they back there just to get the Credit chip, so he would wait until he returns.

And unlike a normal credit chip, Cortana tweaked his Credit chip so that it has a high security and so that it looked better than the normal ones.

While Alexander was hearing about the Credit chips from Cortana, he thought to implement something similar to that in his Empire so that Currency can flow easily, and the economy can start booming. But unlike a normal credit chip that has a limit on how much is on it, he will make it like Earth, where people would be able to spend as much money as they earned.

While he was thinking about this at the Merchant's guild main building, the top and richest people were having an emergency meeting about the current situation that just happened in the Merchant's guild.

A ton of money was just taken out of their bank and the amount was just too much for them to even believe it.

"So does anybody have any clue who could have done this because my people can't seem to find even a trace of the transaction, only that money was transferred somewhere, but they don't know where" Said Pauv Ikrath he was a Neimoidian who was secretly a part of the Trade federation.

"My people can't find anything either, it seems we have the same results" Said Grus Ikoy another one of the top richest people in the Merchant's guild

All the other merchants agreed with them since they couldn't find anything either.

"So somebody just hacked into our Merchant's guild which has High security and took most of our money with them, leaving us with only 15%" Said Pauv as he slammed his fist on the table

"If people find out about this, we would lose a lot of customers, and we could possibly be sued for fraud by people if they find out" Said Pauv as he was panicking

"Well we need to close the Merchant's bank first and foremost, that should give us a 48-hour time limit to find the person who did this or at least try them" Said Grus

"And if we don't" Said another Merchant

"Then we will be brought up on charges and will be brought before the senate and given a trial" said Grus

Just as he said this, everybody had an angry look, since this could possibly be the end of them if they don't find this person.

And just as they were beginning to lose hope, a person had burst through the doors, causing the Merchants to look at this person in disgust for interrupting them.

"Sorry for bothering your meeting, but we may have found a potential target that could have been the culprit" Said the person as they brought the device to the table and turned it.

It showed a blurred image of three figures talking with a protocol droid at one of the Merchants' guild buildings at one of the ports.

"As you can see, I don't know why the camera is extremely blurred out at this moment, and it wasn't like that until these three came into view, so I just assumed that if they could do something like this without alerting our security team then it must be these three, but we can't even make out their appearance so finding them could be hard and that was the only camera that spotted them in this entire area" Said the person as they paused to catch their breath

"It could be something wrong with the recorder, but it is suspicious since it only becomes like that when they come into view, so let's find out more about them but for now let's scramble our security teams in secret to look for this person and make sure they aren't spotted by Coruscant security" Said Pauv

The person nodded and left, leaving the merchants to further discuss what they can do to solve this problem.

3