Chapter 1(short)
24 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

long, long, ago, there was an unnamed golem who lives in the Forest of Avalon, it was the protection of the forest, one-day humans appeared, and out of desperation and fear they asked the golem for protection against the demon lord, and the kind-hearted gentle giant golem wholeheartedly agreed. Time passed in peace for humans, and gradually as time passed humanity progressed into a great kingdom, They lived happily under the protection of a kind-hearted gentle giant golem who is now called life.

The gods notice the kingdom's prosperity and they decide to bless the people there with the ability to level up by defeating foes, thus the start of religions. The people realise the potential it holds, blinded by power and greed, and the people of the kingdom started to indiscriminately slaughter the creatures of the Avalon forest. Disheartened by this, life tried to communicate with humans to stop the unjustified slaughtering, but the humans are already too corrupted. Life decides enough is enough, and even if it Hurts it, life fought back, the humans who it loved with all of its heart are long gone, and what it's left is a devil that should be eliminated.

The war between humans, life the great golem, and the creatures of Avalon started, that lasted over hundreds of years. The war ended with the defeat of humans. The great golem's life is greatly wounded and weakened, to survive the great golem falls into a deep slumber with the uncertainty of not waking up again.

"Oh, my creature~ you've faced a tremendous amount of stress, come and rest in my lap, your creator of all things will take care of everything"

That's the last words Life heard.

0