Chapter 71-80
879 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 71

-----

Eddie slowly headed to the hot spot between Jill's thighs; he touched her swollen clitoris two seconds later.

Eddie played the girl's clitoris while stroking the thin hair of her sensitive area. Jill has been a mature and also very seductive girl. The smell of obscenity emitted by her body felt like drugs, very hypnotic, and addictive.

Doesn't this obscene feature make her the perfect wife? Of course!

Eddie, satisfied with how rickety Jill's pussy was, immediately pointed his penis head right in front of the girl's narrow hole without waiting any longer.

*Plop!*

The dragon spear instantly slid into the hole without much trouble. Unlike Annette's, Jill can easily take Eddie's entire penis. In addition, her vagina felt hotter and also intoxicating! On the other hand, its soft but relatively narrow, not as little as Annette's. But this is how it's supposed to be; Eddie himself is not picky.

All the women have their own distinctive tastes. If it's all the same, wouldn't it be so dull?

Jill's hole was very wet and hot, and the walls of her flesh were also pulsing endlessly. Without even moving his hips, it already made Eddie feels excellent.

Without hesitation, Eddie immediately pushed her further inside. Jill's legs trembled tremendously, and when Eddie tried to pull his dick out, the walls of her vagina felt like they were trying to hold the pull.

"Uhh!"

Eddie's pull is tight; when his dick starts to come out, Jill just splashes the love fluid!

"Eddie... Please keep going~  Jill gulps, her hands starting to hug Eddie's muscular back tightly. She wants more and continues to feel this pleasure!

"My pleasure, lady..." Eddie smiled, bringing his face closer to the girl; he started to kiss her lips ferociously. His tongue began to intertwine in a circular fusion.

Jill's playing games with Eddie, letting him do whatever he wants.

Not to forget, Eddie also grabbed Jill's nipples with his fingers, after which he twisted them many times.

Jill can no longer speak, can only groan happily while begging for mercy.

Eddie managed to get his thick dick into the hot hole in one hard swing.

At the same time, Jill's back immediately curved.

Eddie swung his hips hard back and forth. The sound of obscene slaps from the meat sounded rhythmical. Jill's womb that was deep inside her began to be pounded by Eddie's dick head without mercy!

Eddie kissed Jill's lips while continuing to swing his hips non-stop.

The long barrel enters Jill's vagina to its full extent, back and forth. Every second, Eddie increases his hip speed. A wet slap between skin immediately filled the room.

But compared to Jill's lustful moans. Then the sound will pale, the perverted screams will not stop. Jill's eyes had been spinning for a long time, her body kept moving up and down on the mattress. Her pretty face now only showed a depraved expression.

"Ahh, ahh, aaah~ Ahh!" Jill groaned in the most vulgar voice, biting her lip in the most obscene way!

When it comes to sex, the heroic and kindhearted girl completely loses her protagonist's aura. All those things have been replaced with burning lust!

Eddie grinned; he began to exert all his strength. This leads to the third orgasm of his beloved woman.

Every swing from Eddie made Jill's womb scream. Sends pleasure through muscle and nerve stimulation to her brain.

Less than five minutes later, Jill's loud moan became a passionate scream; "Aihhh~!" Her pale hands were firmly embracing Eddie's back, her back was folding, and her tongue was starting to come out. Jill finally reached another point of her orgasm.

At the same time, Eddie's hand gently stroked Jill's tummy. This increases her lover's orgasm even more.

Unexpectedly, a heroic woman like Jill can make such lustful moans.

Her powerful orgasm once again splashed throughout the room. From the side, Eddie looked at the fountain with satisfaction.

Jill kept screaming happily until her orgasm was over.

If their apartment rooms weren't fitted with silencers, maybe Jill's screams would be heard outdoors...

-----

Chapter 72

-----

After 'defeating' Jill in their deadly fight, Eddie's headed straight for the Umbrella building, where Sergei is right now.

"So that's the situation. I'm dealing with a biochemical plant that's been infected by T-virus. They are powerful, but their weaknesses are apparent."

"They can be killed easily as long as there are firebombs or Molotov."

"But I still haven't found who's actually impersonating Uncle Marcus!"

Hearing Eddie's report, Sergei nodded in satisfaction. Everything he said was precisely the same as the information he got.

"You don't have to worry about Marcus. I'll finish it myself."

"The Arklay mountain issue has been suppressed for a while; this will relieve Umbrella."

"By the way, what do you want in return?" Sergei offered Eddie a reward for bringing beneficial information to the Umbrella company.

Eddie blinked several times, after which he nodded.

"I want money, I plan to buy a new house, but my pockets are filled with dust."

"Does Uncle Sergei want to buy it for me? Think of it as my future wedding gift." Eddie smiled broadly.

For now, it's better to act stupid; this is the strategy Eddie developed.

Praise if needed, after that ask for money, kekeke~

Sergei raised his eyebrows, looking sneered. 'He doesn't even have money for his wedding?'

"I'll give you two million dollars in private. Keep working hard; the boss will reward you later."

"Thank you very much! Uncle is very kind. Are you going to transfer the money now?" Eddie thanked him, he smiled happily. Who doesn't want free money? Especially with numbers that touch millions of dollars!

Sergei, who heard this, immediately suffocated. 'Does this kid really desperate for money?'

"I'll send it later; as for how much you'll get from Spencer, I don't know."

Sergei nodded.

"By the way, is your T-Serum research still ongoing? Can it be used on others?"

Sergei asked Eddie something important.

"Depending on the individual, everyone's physique is different. I have to measure the dose of the Serum first."

"I advise you to clone Uncle Spencer's body first. Then we can start testing the Serum." Eddie suddenly proposed a plan.

Indeed this is to slow Spencer's death. For now, Spencer is still very useful to him. Let's see if his immortality experiment can be realized or not.

Sergei nodded in agreement; "Your advice is pretty good; do you also know about G-Serum?"

Eddie shook his head. "I don't know; Dr. William's G-Serum information is heavily guarded."

"I thought it would take a long time before it reached the promised stage. G-Serum is indeed stronger than T-Serum, but the side effects of G-Serum are more uncontrollable."

Eddie was telling the truth.

"William said the product can match T-Serum. But the thing is, we've spent a lot of money on T-Serum. If we continue to fund the G-Serum, the cost will increase. But the outcome is still very doubtful." Eddie spoke his mind.

Hearing Eddie, of course, Sergei understands what he's meant.

To be honest, he underestimated G-Serum a lot. According to him, T-Serum is the most powerful! The other Serum must be banished from the World.

"It seems you have a good opinion of a man named William." Sergei suddenly changed the subject.

"Not really; I've never even met him in person. Uncle, if there's nothing else, I'd like to go back first."

"Don't forget to tell Uncle Spencer about my reward. Lately, I've become poor because of overeating."

"All right, you can go now." Sergei nodded.

Is Eddie desperate for money? No problem at all; in fact, he's happy about it. People who are crazy about money are often easy to control.

Shortly after leaving the building, Eddie immediately received two notification messages on his phone.

Sergei and Spencer have transferred the promised money. Sergei gave him two million dollars; Marcus gave him eight million!

Umbrella is never short of money. As an international pharmaceutical company, of course, they are very wealthy. A few million won't make them blink!

***

Eddie started thinking about his escape plan. First, he has to get all the essential information from Umbrella; after that, gets the G-Serum data through Annette.

With T-Serum and G-Serum data, he can start further research for other types of Serum in the future. Maybe he'll also sell an imperfect sample to get some pocket money.

Project T-Serum is just the first step. He will continue to research to improve his future work.

The only thing to note is the mutation problem.

Mutating into a monster will drastically lower the mindset! Take Wesker, for example; look at him.

After becoming a monster, he immediately acted as an edge lord. Finally turned into cannon fodder and was killed by the boulder puncher, Chris Redfield!

Wesker can dodge bullets, catch rocket launchers, and lift tons of weight. But with a few shots right in his chest area, he just died.

Isn't that a waste? He became so strong, but his weak points are exposed very clearly. It makes Eddie facepalm.

The conclusion is all the Serums that make a user mutate into a monster are failed products!

-----

Chapter 73

-----

After returning from an extermination mission in the forest of Arklay, everything became calmer now; the rumors of attacks and missing persons in the Arklay mountain range also began to subside.

It remains unknown whether Wesker handed over Al Lester's notebook to the mayor of Raccoon City or not.

But shortly after, Wesker was made a suspect in kidnapping and murder in the Arklay Mountains.

Of course, finding a replacement to blame is the best option to calm angry residents.

The beautiful reporter, Alyssa, also wrote a report of what had happened in the Arklay mountains; she sent the manuscript to one of the publishers of the Raccoon City newspaper.

The Umbrella-controlled Raccoon City newspaper company indeed changes the content about monsters and zombies in it.

They replaced it with the news that Albert Wesker was behind all this. It said that Albert Wesker disguised himself as an ax-man and killed every visitor in the Arklay forest area.

***

Raccoon City's bar.

Alyssa took a glass of wine and said, "Eddie, thank you so much for helping me. I've successfully exposed the dark stuff in the Arklay mountains. Now Kurt's spirit can rest in peace."

Eddie took another glass; "You're welcome; this is exactly what I have to do. But I'm still not satisfied, the ax man's body was not found, plus it says that after the building collapsed, another strange monster came out..."

Speaking of scary monsters, of course, Alyssa still remembers them; there's even some fear left.

Eddie and Jill have saved her many times on that mission; if they don't, even with ten lives, she will still die.

"Anyway, I'm very grateful to you."

"Do you want me to interview you? I can help you become famous. With my relationship with the biggest newspaper in Raccoon City, I'm sure I can raise your popularity to the skies."

"How was it, are you tempted?" Alyssa suddenly offered Eddie something.

Eddie, who didn't care about popularity, was disappointed. "I thought you'd repay me in a 'traditional' way, huh... I feel very disappointed."

Eddie sighed deeply; of course, all this is just acting.

"If you want, I can reward you with that 'traditional' thing." Alyssa raised one of her eyebrows. Who's afraid? If Eddie wanted to, she wouldn't mind!

Eddie immediately coughed; "Haha, just kidding. Forget your interview offer; I don't want to be famous."

"Then let's have a drink; let's celebrate our success in our previous mission!"

***

Luxurious house.

Spencer read the report he had just received. He looks very excited about the progress his subordinates have made.

But in his heart, he began to worry; he feared that he was dead by the time this project was successful. Surely he doesn't want that!

Suddenly Sergei entered his room; behind him, both Tyrants Ivan followed obediently. "Boss, I just received some important news. Eddie said that if you want to strengthen your physique and increase your lifespan with the serum, you should try it with your clone first."

Sergei continued. "This method can be tried, so I wanted to let you know right away."

Spencer's eyes sparkled as soon as he heard Sergei's report. He's not an expert in this field, but he knows that the theory can be tried. "Excellent, Sergei. You did a good job." Spencer praised his trusted subordinates.

"It's all for you." Sergei bowed his head respectfully. Spencer has helped him when he facing the hardest time; of course, he won't hesitate to help his benefactor. He has sworn to fulfill the other party's dream!

"I will hand over all affairs concerning the Arklay mountains to you. Albert can still be used, so bring him back when you get the chance..." Spencer said slowly; a few seconds later, he started coughing...

"What if Wesker wants to betray you?" Sergei asked back.

"If he wants to, then kill him!" Spencer's eyes looked very cold. He won't let go of anyone who tries to betray him. Not now and not forever!

"Understand." Sergei immediately felt relieved. If he discovers evidence of Wesker's rebellion, then he will immediately behead the opponent.

Spencer coughed once again; when he was feeling better, he continued, "By the way, Eddie's talent is still valuable for us. If the time is right, you can recruit him to help with our final plan!"

What was Spencer's final plan?

As a good conspirator, maybe only two people know his final plan in this world. That's Sergei and Spencer himself.

"Isn't this too quick? Many things are still not ready; the Talos project is still in the manufacturing phase." Sergei frowned, though he didn't really care about the experiment's victims. What he's worried about is, is Spencer really able to finish it?

"Don't worry about it. If the plan fails, we can make a new one. I've done this many times in my life." Spencer sneered.

Umbrella has three founders; Marcus, Edward Ashford, the latter, of course, himself.

As a large multinational corporation, Umbrella has many branches spread worldwide.

But there's also a competitor; that competitor is none other than Shen Ya and Tricell pharmaceutical company.

While Spencer focuses on gaining power, Shen Ya and Tricell sends their intruders to collect data on why Umbrella can rise quickly.

The Family has also sent one of their spies into Umbrella.

Spencer is a man of strong will; if he doesn't get something, then he's gonna destroy that thing.

Take Marcus, for example, who didn't agree to share his T-Serum research. So Spencer sent someone and killed that guy.

Whoever refuses to obey him will suffer severe consequences!

Even though Umbrella has been infiltrated from various directions. Spencer's staying calm like nothing happened because he holds power in the highest position! All the core technology is within his grasp.

Umbrella is just a means to the immortality project he's working on. If the shell is no longer functional, he will remove the body and replace it with a new one.

As long as he has Umbrella supercomputers and good accomplices like Alex Wesker, Sergei Vladimir, and other good researchers. Then he'll be able to relax.

For now, the only thing he's worried about is Marcus rising. Because of his current dying condition, he couldn't get rid of the man quickly.

But there's one thing Spencer doesn't realize. A woman he had considered to be his own daughter had long defected! This has indeed never occurred to Spencer.

Sergei remained silent while listening to Spencer's words. He's a fighter, this kind of political intrigue is a joke for him. But when it comes to fighting, he's better than anyone!

*Bobb!*

While Spencer and Sergei were busy discussing something, suddenly, a banging sound came from above the ceiling.

Sergei's expression instantly turned stern, his eyes narrowing towards the voice.

-----

Chapter 74

-----

*Bobb!*

There's someone who eavesdrops from the ceiling.

That guy was an agent trying to eavesdrop through a ventilation duct. The stench and the roaches crawling on his body made him accidentally move. Finally, a loud enough sound managed to attract Sergei's attention.

*Boom!*

Sergei, who was previously still discussing something with Spencer, the next second immediately rushed towards the five-meter-high ventilation duct.

His hands clenched as his body leaped higher than those of professional athletes.

His fist instantly broke a thirty-centimeter steel pipe with just one punch!

The agent who had previously eavesdropped from behind the air vent fell immediately.

"You little rat!" Sergei squeezes the opponent's shoulder firmly. Damn well-trained agents can't fight Sergei's clutches.

Spencer didn't even blink about those spy agents."Let him live; he can be a candidate for the next experiment," Spencer said flat.

Ivan Tryrant grabbed the agent and immediately threw him where he belonged.

"Marcus... If Marcus is indeed resurrected, please help me to comfort my old friend." Spencer instructed Sergei, after which he left the room in a wheelchair.

"I know what to do. You don't have to worry, boss." Sergei replied as he bowed his head respectfully.

After Spencer left, Sergei raised his head; "There seems to be another task I have to do. Not bad, maybe I can have some fun this time." Sergei smiled; his face began to show the ferocity of a hunter!

***

After returning to his private room, Spencer suddenly received a call from Alex."Boss, an agent from Tricell company, wants to visit Raccoon city to visit our company. I'm still waiting for your decision."

"Then let them come. But limit the number of personnel."

"Alright." Alex's voice came from the phone.

"By the way, I'll hand over my data to you. Use it to make a copy of me. I'm going to use that double as a T-Serum experiment."

Spencer quickly made up his mind. If he doesn't hurry soon, maybe he'll die first before he can try the benefits of the Serum!

"Is this an experiment for Eddie's T-Serum? Huh, what a surprise. If he is transferred to my team, I believe the progress of our project will be accelerated." Alex said casually in a slightly disparaging tone. But in her heart, she misses her lover so much!

"He's still needed here; you can continue your own research. Is there anything else?" Spencer didn't approve Alex's request because he had plans for Eddie.

"No."

Shortly after, the two immediately ended the call.

Alex has tried; if Spencer agrees to her request, it would be a lot of fun.

But Spencer refused... A little disappointed, but she doesn't really mind about this. After all, she hasn't suffered the slightest loss...

***

Raccoon City's bar.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find your neighbor. I'm not sure if he's alive or not." Eddie, who had come to the bar, immediately told a pretty waitress named Cindy.

"Umm. It's okay; thank you for your help. Thanks to Tactical Team, the Arklay mountain range is now safe. Now we can go there without having to worry." Cindy shook her head; the help Eddie had done was enough. She's not an ungrateful woman.

Cindy smiled sweetly, though her neighbor was nowhere to be found. She's still not discouraged; it doesn't mean he's dead, right? There's still a chance to see him again!

"No, the Arklay area is not entirely secure. There are still things that have not been dealt with there."

"Recently police personnel with the Umbrella Company's joint venture began to conduct inspections with animals and plants there to prevent the same from happening."

"I advise against going there if you have no crucial matter. There are a lot of aggressive animals out there." Eddie said as he sipped the beer Cindy had previously paid for.

"I'll remember that. If you don't tell me this, maybe a bad thing will happen to me when I visit the Arklay area. Thank you very much; you are so kind." Cindy thanked him for the advice he had given her.

Her smile is so sweet it fascinates Eddie!

"Ghmm... I just did what I had to do. Just don't go there if there's nothing special." Eddie's wheezing a little.

"By the way, Cindy..." Eddie stared at the girl as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Yes?" Cindy said with an expression of curiosity.

"Do you have a dream?"

"My dream? I want to open my own bar. I thought it would be great to see customers drinking and chatting together." Cindy said with an expression of longing. Looks like this girl really wants that.

"Hahaha, that's great. You'd be fit for that. If the bar owner was a beautiful woman like you. Then there will be many customers coming." Eddie answered with a laugh.

"Aha... Of course not..." Cindy looked embarrassed; this sudden compliment caught her off guard!

"But Eddie, can I ask you something?" Cindy suddenly asked.

"Sure." Eddie nodded casually.

"I have a friend who works as a park ranger in the Arklay mountain range. I was so worried about her safety. If possible, can you tell her not to stay there?" Cindy asked Eddie for help.

"Oh? What's her name? I'll try to tell her if I visit the Arklay mountain." Eddie nodded.

"Her name is Becca Woolett. She likes camping and is also an expert in hunting. But she's a little grumpy." Cindy tells Eddie her friend's name with a sweet smile.

"I see, no problem. I'll go see Becca if I have time. By the way, thanks for the beer."

"If there's anything else, you can call me." Eddie winked at Cindy. After that, he came out of the bar.

-----

Chapter 75

-----

Eddie's identity is quite unique; as long as the tactical team is not on a special mission, he's allowed to relax at home whenever he likes.

And that's precisely what he's doing right now. Relax while watching tv.

But suddenly a phone rang out from his pocket.

*Beep!*

*Beep!*

*Beep!*

"Hello, did you miss me already?" Eddie answered in a tempting tone.

"Huh, keep dreaming. Is this how you answer a friend's call?" Annette said casually, pretending to forget the 'fun' events that had previously taken place in the lab.

"Haha, of course not. Is there anything you want? I know you'll only call me when you need something significant." Eddie said as he thought of something that made him a big smile.

Annette, who heard the emphasis of the word 'something,' immediately knew what the pervert was thinking. It makes her a little happy... I mean mad!

If it wasn't for her gratitude for the T-Serum that she had been given, maybe she had pointed a gun at Eddie's crotch... Maybe.

'If I did then-' Suddenly, Annette erases that intention. It would be a pity if that 'thing' went erased.

"Umbrella is about to subjugate one of the talented researchers of Tricell's company."

Annette paused, after which she continued, "Umbrella intends to start a cooperation project and let me chat with the prospective researchers."

"Ehh... So what does this have to do with me?" Eddie seems to be wondering.

"I'd like to invite you to attend the seminar. Do you have time?" Annette asked with an expression of hope. Somehow she thinks she'd rather live with Eddie than William.

Of course, it's purely because of the same profession; there's no other reason! For sure...

"Hmm? So who will help William in his G-Serum research?" Eddie is getting confused; Annette's relationship with William seems to have cracked since his appearance in the woman's life.

"Daniel Fabron, he used to have a pretty good relationship with William. This time William asked him to help in his G-Serum research."

"That man no longer needs me." Annette's voice sounded icy.

"Why would he prefer an outsider to help him instead of you?" Eddie raised his eyebrows.

"Because he's an asshole who killed my friend's relatives. I no longer want to discuss this topic!"

"So, are you coming?" Annette became increasingly upset when the topic of William was raised; somehow, this made her feel very angry.

"Of course, send me the location and time. I'll go there in time." Surely Eddie agrees.

Eddie felt very interested; Tricell company has a strong background and advanced technology that almost equals Umbrella. In this world, maybe Tricell is the most mysterious one. It's like there's never been any word from the company.

"The seminars will be held two days from now."

Annette answered Eddie's question.

"By the way, I  want to ask you something. I'll talk about it when the time comes." After saying that, Annette immediately hung up.

She stared at William's lab as she frowned.

William became increasingly paranoid with his research. He doesn't even trust his own wife.

When her husband said she was no longer needed in this project, she immediately felt distraught!

As a person with the same dedication and liking as William, she wasn't happy when she was suddenly expelled from this project.

"Tch-"

Annette squeaked her tongue. Her dislike for William grew.

***

"It seems that all your 'friends' are women."

Svetlana walked behind Eddie as she said in astonishment.

Eddie hangs up and turns to Svetlana with a smile. "It's not that I want my friends all women. It's just that... Almost all the geniuses I meet are a woman, just like you; what other choices can I make?"

Eddie replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Hearing Eddie's answer, Svetlana smiled. She clearly knew that it was a statement of praise. Being the woman that also included, of course, Svetlana felt happy.

***

S.T.A.R.S. Training center.

The boulder puncher, Chris, was seen training with his gun continuously.

After a mission to the Arklay forest to explore Al Lester's abandoned Hospital, he felt that his shooting and combat skills should be fixed immediately.

In a narrow environment, fighting monsters requires excellent combat skills; shooting skills are the key to saving lives if the domain is broad. Both skills are critical!

Eddie walks into the training ground in leisurely steps; he comes here to pick up his girlfriend, Jill Valentine.

"Hey Chris, we're taking a long day off soon. Do you have any plans for your vacation yet?"

After hanging out together long enough, his hot relationship with Chris has long subsided. Chris' every complaint had also melted away.

"No, I'll try to find a part-time job. I need to help my sister pay her tuition."

Chris stopped his training; his body was soaked in sweat.

"Oh, you have a sister? Why haven't I heard of her? Is she an elementary school student?" Eddie threw a bottle of mineral water at Chris.

"No, she's a college student, her name is Claire. I plan to train her with a firearm when I have time."

Chris tells Eddie with pride; his smile is huge when talking about his sister.

-----

Chapter 76

-----

Chris indeed has a beautiful sister named Claire.

But Eddie doesn't know the exact relationship between the two of them. With his arrival into this world, he was convinced that something must have changed; perhaps Chris and his sister were also affected. Who knows...

"Oh, good for you then." Eddie smiled.

"I got to go; we'll chat again next time."

"By the way, if you have free time, I plan to hire you. You want a side job, don't you?"

"Don't worry, I'll pay you well." Eddie patted Chris on the shoulder.

"What kind of work?" Chris asked. He does need money; as long as the job isn't illegal, he'll accept Eddie's offer.

"I'll tell you later. Don't worry, this job won't take much of your time, trust me." Eddie didn't tell him what work Chris was gonna do.

When Eddie and Chris were having a friendly chat. Jill's figure was already visible in the distance; she walked hand in hand while chatting and laughing with Rebecca.

"Honey, have you waited long?"

Jill approaches Eddie with a smile.

"No, I just got here." Eddie shook his head.

"Chris, I'll call you later. See you soon!" Eddie told Chris that he was gonna call him later.

"Okay, I'll wait for your call." Chris nodded.

Jill, Eddie, and Rebecca walked out of police headquarters.

"What were you talking about with Cris?" Jill asked curiously.

"Just talking about some small business. I want him to help me in a future job." Eddie answered.

"By the way, do you already have plans for the next vacation?" Eddie didn't reveal what business he would do with Chris and immediately changed the topic.

Jill herself understood that her boyfriend didn't want to talk about it, then she wouldn't keep asking questions.

Jill knew that everyone needed their own personal space.

"I plan to go shopping with Rebecca. Don't worry about us if you're doing another job."

Jill answered Eddie's question. "Also, Rebecca will be staying in our apartment for a while," Jill said briefly.

"I hope this won't be too much trouble for both of you..." Rebecca said in an apologetic tone as well as a shy expression. She was worried that it would be inconvenient for Jill and Eddie, 'I hope this doesn't bother them.'

Eddie waved; "No problem, our apartment is big enough anyway; you're free to stay there."

"After all, we're friends, and you're Jill's best friends. So don't be so shy."

Eddie said briefly, not minding that Rebecca would be staying in his apartment for some time.

"Thanks..." Rebecca bowed, thanking Eddie.

"I got to go; there's something I have to do. I'll see you at dinner."

"Okay, dear, be careful on the road." Jill nodded. She doesn't really care about her boyfriend going out much; she knows that guy's pretty busy. As long as he's safe, Jill will be happy.

***

Outside of Raccoon City.

A helicopter was seen flying towards the magnificent city slowly. Since Raccoon City doesn't have an airport, the only air transportation that can be used is a helicopter.

Raccoon city is surrounded by mountains, while the road to the outside world is only one.

A circle like this would severely restrict the city from expanding.

Inside the helicopter, a woman with an arrogant temperament was seen sitting on a back chair.

Her hair rolled back, she dressed like a noblewoman.

At first glance, she looks like a milf, but this look is very deceptive. Because she's actually very young.

The helicopter had a logo like a cloverleaf on the helicopter's side. Looks like a logo from a particular company.

"Is it Raccoon City? Very remote, is a poor city like this suitable research base?" The arrogant young woman said as she looked at the city from a height.

She had a beautiful face and solid feminine aura; these unique features make her clearly dreamt of by so many men!

"Raccoon City is not a remote city; it's actually a very prosperous one." A middle-aged man tried to correct the young woman's words. He also looked out over the beautiful city.

"Excella, there are so many geniuses who come from Raccoon City. I hope you can exchange information with them."

"When you manage to develop a better invention, it's only a matter of time before our company surpasses Umbrella!" The man added another sentence.

"Oh..." Excella replied lightly with an expression of indifference.

Excella was a genius who had received a master's degree in medicine at a very young age. Besides having a goddess-like beauty, she also has a very high IQ.

Thirty minutes passed, the helicopter began to land on the Raccoon City helipad.

Shortly after she got out of the helicopter, Excella was immediately greeted by four figures who had been waiting.

One of them was a beautiful woman in a white suit with blond hair tied in a ponytail.

Soon one of the Umbrella guys stepped forward to say hello; "Hello, I'm Curtis, commercial director of the Umbrella company."

"I welcome your visit to the Umbrella."

Curtis introduced himself immediately.

-----

Chapter 77

-----

"Hello."

Her arrogance made it clear that Excella would not bother to grab the man's hand to shake it.

The middle-aged man who had followed Excella before immediately walked closer to Curtis; he shook the man's hand to avoid the shame of the opponent.

At the same time, he smiled while apologizing; "Please forgive my daughter; she is indeed quite arrogant."

"I'm Giovanni Gionne, chairman of the Tricell pharmaceutical company. Nice to meet you; this is my daughter Excella."

Giovanni said while introducing himself as well as his daughter.

"It's all right, sir. I'm used to this." Curtis nodded; confronting the arrogant was his daily work, so he was used to this treatment.

"Let me introduce our men; this is our outstanding researcher; she is Annette Birkin. This man is Eddie Cai, a member of the S.T.A.R.S. as well as a researcher too." Curtis briefly introduced the Tricell company's two men to Eddie and Annette.

"Cai? Asian?" Excella unconsciously asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Forget it; I'm too lazy to explain," Eddie replied without looking at Excella.

For an arrogant woman like this, Eddie needs to treat her the same. Just by speaking arrogantly to her, she will learn how others are treated by her.

This arrogant attitude must be controlled; otherwise, surely you know the end of them. Mostly become cannon fodder...

"We don't have much time; let's go," Annette said briefly.

The reason why she's here is none other than to honor their arrival.

If they come here just to chat, she better go home and continues her research project.

Eddie just looked from the side while looking at a poor man named Curtis.

This man is one of the survivors of the Raccoon City incident. To prove the truth, he injects G-Serum into himself to prove the existence of a biochemical weapon.

This poor man ended up getting killed for the stupid but commendable act.

Wait... Doesn't the other party also have a sister? If I'm not mistaken, that woman works under S.R.T., right? What's her name again?

Eddie muttered while thinking. 'Ah, Angela Miller, right...'

Eddie, who seems to be thinking, unconsciously showing a severe expression. Looks undisturbed by the discussions between Umbrella and Tricell.

On the other hand, Excella, who saw Eddie's attitude, was disgusted. Even the man dared to refuse to answer her question before.

'A man like this would know his place, just wait...'

Excella sneered.

Pretty soon, Curtis was able to get those people to the pharmacy department in Raccoon City.

Curtis certainly doesn't know about Umbrella's biochemical weapons development project.

He moved to Umbrella because he wanted to make more money...

***

"Strange, that woman is beautiful, but you don't look like you want to seduce her," Annette asked as she pocketed her hands in the suit.

She led the walk, looking very glamorous and full of the aura of mature women.

"Hmm? I'm immune to beautiful women." Eddie replied as he raised his eyebrows.

Who wants to seduce Excella? For such an arrogant woman, Eddie doesn't have to bother.

***

The men from Tricell are heading in the other direction. This made Eddie freer to ask, "Who are those people? I don't think they have a low background." Eddie asked Annette.

"They come from a big pharmaceutical company named Tricell. In addition, they also have an intercontinental trading business."

"Giovani Gionne is the head of the Gionne family, while the woman was his daughter." Annette briefly explains.

"Hold on… Is it true that Tricell was led by the Gionne family?" Eddie seems a little confused; something wrong here.

"I don't know much about it; just ask Curtis. He must know something." Annette shook her head; at this moment, she didn't seem to be in a good mood.

"All right, I'll ask Curtis later." Eddie shrugged.

"By the way, the last call, you say that you want to ask me something; what is it?" Eddie asked.

Annette's footsteps instantly stalled; she turned to Eddie. Her eyes stared at Svetlana, who had been following Eddie all along; she didn't want to discuss any special topics with outsiders...

"Relax, she can be trusted." Eddie was aware of Annette's gaze. He immediately told her that Svetlana could be trusted.

Hearing this, Annette immediately nodded.

"I want to send my daughter away from Raccoon City. But I can't do it alone; Umbrella's watching us closely.

"Can you do it for my daughter, Sherry Birkin?" Annette said lightly; she wanted to take her beloved daughter away from Raccoon City. Because Umbrella was so tight, it forced her to ask Eddie for help.

'Sherry Birkin? The poor girl who was infected by the G-Serum?' Eddie stroked his chin.

"Is this too much for you?" Annette frowned; if Eddie refused, her daughter's safety would be jeopardized.

"No, I can do it." Eddie shook his head, for this one's lover he certainly wouldn't refuse.

"But, what reward will you give me later?" Eddie asked questions in jest.

"Make a wish; I will fulfill it as long as I can do it," Annette said briefly.

"Gotcha! Since the general has said it, I must accept this mission." Eddie did a military salute with a severe expression.

Asked or not, Eddie would still save that little girl. After all, in the future, she will be instrumental.

It's better to send Sherry out before Raccoon City becomes hell city.

Suppose Eddie doesn't have a close relationship with Umbrella. In that case, there's no way to get Sherry out of the City without Spencer knowing.

But since he's related well to Sergei, surely this will be an easy task.

On the other hand, Svetlana, who had been silent, began to blink her eyes several times.

This man is not even reluctant to discuss a private matter like this in front of her. Is this man not afraid that she will divulge this information?

But in Svetlana's heart, she didn't complain. It feels good that she is trusted by him...

-----

Chapter 78

-----

Annette had gone on to continue her research. In contrast, the Gionne family decided to settle in a hotel for a while.

As for Eddie, he went to a cafe with Curtis, there he was greeted with a gallant brunette woman; "Brother, hello!"

"Hi, Angela. Welcome to Raccoon City."

Curtis welcomed his sister with pleasure.

"This is my colleague and member of the Raccoon City Tactical team, Eddie. Eddie, meet my sister Angela."

"Hello, Eddie." Angela shook hands with her brother's friend while nodding.

"You're here to pick up the apartment keys, right? Take it, you should still remember where our apartment used to be." Curtis handed the apartment key to his sister; Angela came to see her brother because she wanted to get the key.

Angela will stay in their old apartment for a while.

"All right, then I'll go first. Eddie, let's meet again sometime; I want to hear the mission you've done in the Arclay Mountains!" Angela waved her hand and left.

Like Eddie's current job, that woman works in the Harvardville police department. (Special Response Team / S.R.T)

"Of course, let's meet again when you have free time." Eddie nodded.

Afterward, Eddie and Curtis sat down and ordered a cup of coffee.

Curtis asked; "Eddie, Dr. Annette said you wanted to ask me something; what was it?"

Annette, the cold scientist genius, has a relationship with Eddie? It's fascinating.

"I'd like to ask you about Tricell's visit to our company. The chairman asked me to exchange information with them, so I had to understand their background first." Eddie took the coffee and tasted it.

"Ah, it turns out about this." Curtis nodded.

"This time, the leader of the Gionne family and his daughter visiting us. The Gionne family is a well-known merchant family in Europe, but on top of that, there is still another family; the Travis family."

"Travis' family is the true owner of Tricell company," Curtis explained to Eddie.

"Giovanni, the leader of the Gionne family, is a successful businessman, while his daughter, Excella, is a genius who has earned master's degrees in biology and medicine."

"But as you can see, this one's genius is too arrogant," Curtis said terrible things about that woman; he didn't seem to like her character.

"Hahaha, most geniuses are like that. IQ is high, but sometimes the EQ doesn't compensate." Eddie said with a light laugh.

"But you're different; you're a genius but still humble!" Curtis praised Eddie. He seems to like this man's character, is easy to talk to, and is likable.

"Thank you."

"Since I've learned their information, I can prepare what I should do."

"By the way, why did the Tricell company send an outside branch to come here?" Eddie asked curiously.

Curtis, who heard such a sensitive question, immediately looked around, then advanced his head and said slowly, "Because they are not direct descendants of the Travis family."

"Travis' family doesn't want to recognize a branch..." Curtis whispered.

"Hmm? This sounds like a plot from a novel and a TV series." Eddie said with a strange expression.

"Hey, aren't novels and tv series adapted from real life? Haha, but this is just a rumor, don't take it too seriously."

Curtis laughed.

"But it's true that Travis' family has full control over the Tricell corporation."

Eddie nods many times. It seems his memory is still trustworthy. All these things are still the same as what he remembers.

Excella was a talented genius; she was an excellent partner candidate. If Eddie was able to recruit Excella before Wesker, it would be an awesome thing in the future.

Excella's current family situation will make it easier for Eddie to influence that woman!

-----

Chapter 79

-----

"Umbrella medical research is excellent, but it's still not the stage of monopolizing global business. We still have a chance; if we get more resources, I can develop a better medical drug than Umbrella has created!" Excella said confidently after collecting some information from the Umbrella company.

"We'll never get that chance, Excella. The central family won't give us more resources than they've given us."

"Unless you want to marry one of Travis' family, then maybe we'll get more resources. So, what do you think?" Giovanni said, after which he expressed his thoughts.

Excella's steps suddenly stopped, her eyes colder; she said mockingly, "Marry Travis' family just to get a little support? Do men only see women as a means of exchange? Is the Gionne family not ashamed of this?"

Giovanni was silent; "This is the only option. The Gionne family will not hesitate to sacrifice one or two people to develop our family!"

"Bring great benefits to the family by being independent or marrying Travis' family straight away. You can choose."

His father's words made Excella feel sad; this is why she hated men so much.

She really hates cowardly men, especially if they're irresponsible!

Sometimes she dreamed there would be a strong and talented man who would help her, but that man never existed!

While Giovanni and Excella were still busy with their respective worlds, Curtis suddenly came into their room.

"The seminar is about to begin. Are you ready?"

"We'll be right there." Excella instantly buried her sad feelings; she was not a weak woman who gave up quickly!

Umbrella's internal boardroom. This room has a high-tech decoration style.

This room can hold hundreds of people, but only a handful of influential people attend this seminar.

One of the people in attendance was none other than Annette and Eddie.

Above the podium, Excella stands, showing her elegant figure; "At the moment, our company is developing a military medicine that can freeze bleeding in no time. The medical bandages used almost all over the world are incapable of achieving the effects of the drugs we have developed."

"If this drug is successfully made, almost every country will raise funds to order our drugs!"

"Huh... Isn't it better to make drugs to improve the army's combat effectiveness? Wouldn't the medicine you're proposing be useless if they have severe injuries to their organs?"

Eddie's voice was suddenly heard from the microphone.

"You!" Excella felt very angry; her suggestion was rejected, but she was also laughed at by the people who attended the seminar.

She could not dispute the opponent's statement; the man posed a sharp question!

"Does your company have such a product?" Giovani suddenly asked.

"Sorry, we can't comment. Company Confidential." Curtis said.

So does Umbrella own this product or not? Curtis' answer was so blurry Giovani could only guess.

"Can I ask? Why didn't you develop drugs that treat cancer? It would definitely be more profitable than a bleeding freezer." Eddie's voice was heard again.

Sitting next to Eddie, Annette looked at this man with pride, her beautiful eyes looking brighter. Se felt grateful to have such a wonderful 'friend.'

On the podium, Excella answered, "It's simple, cancer is an incurable disease. Even if there's a case of a person recovering, it's nothing more than a coincidence."

"So far, no major pharmaceutical company has been able to claim that they can treat cancer!" Excella stared at Eddie ferociously,

"Huh… That's unfortunate. I'm starting to doubt your medical master's degree; you're a geneticist, right? Have you forgotten the basics? Or did you buy that title with money?" Eddie shook his head, looking a little disappointed.

No one knows if the man is playing or not; the expression he shows is very natural. Is that acting? Only Eddie and God know.

Not far behind, the bodyguard, Svetlana, looked at Eddie with shiny eyes.

A trail of doubt began to pass in her eyes; did the man try to show off to Excella? Svetlana doesn't know for sure.

But what Svetlana knows very clearly is Eddie must have had his own purpose in trying to humiliate the opponent. For sure...

"Don't talk nonsense; what you say is nothing more than slander!" Excella said in an angry tone. Is that guy trying to lure her?`

"You said that cancer can't be treated; this is not true."

"Cancer is so difficult to treat because human cells cannot cope with cancer cells, which results in a failure of the immune system, making cancer develop." Eddie fixed his voice; now he's saying like a pro.

Hearing Eddie's statement, a small surprise began to appear in Excella's eyes; but a moment later, she sneered. "As if you've found a way to treat cancer, are you trying to brag?"

"I have a theory, not that I've found a solution. I've tried, and let's be honest, this theory can be implemented."

"You can follow me to the lab; I'll show you." Eddie stood up from his chair, and after that, he came out...

As a 'friend' who had known Eddie for a long time, Annette was surprised by Eddie's statement. Has Eddie developed a drug that can treat cancer?

Is this drug related to T-Virus? If it were, then Annette wouldn't be surprised.

Although G-Virus is more robust and better quality than T-Virus, it is a T-Virus developed to a stable and relatively mature stage.

If used correctly, T-Virus can be applied in almost every type of disease and treatment!

A small group of people followed Eddie to a lab. The lab is not that big; this room is Eddie's private place.

After entering the room, Eddie immediately pulled out a small tube filled with transparent liquid.

Eddie began to mix it with the Serum he had developed. He diluted it many times using a reaction tube.

On the other hand, Excella, who saw this manufacturing procedure, could only frown. Looks like she doesn't know what kind of procedure that guy is doing!

-----

Chapter 80

-----

"These mice are experimental animals that have been transplanted with cancer cells. You can see it through the microscope."

"As you know, the immune system of mice cannot detect the cancer cells, white blood cells can prevent them, but the speed at which cancer cells are cleaved is too fast for white blood cells to overcome."

Hearing that, the voice of discussion began to be heard. Excella felt curious, looked directly at the microscope, and was right. The mouse has been transplanted with cancer cells.

Almost all cancer cells are the same; they are difficult to destroy and well hidden.

"So, what's your treatment solution?" Excella became increasingly curious. Indeed, as a person with a high IQ, she was thirsty for knowledge.

"I will use an exclusive method that I have personally developed." Eddie just pulled out a tube; it had been filled with a serum mixed with probiotics and other stuff.

Slowly, Eddie dripped the drug on a mouse with cancer.

Eddie's actions are projected onto a big screen.

And indeed, shortly after the serum was injected into the white rat, the mouse that was initially dying suddenly became energetic and aggressive. The mouse then ate the food that had been prepared.

Cancer slowly disappears. While white blood cells that were previously powerless to remove cancer cells immediately became more active. Eventually, the white blood cells quickly swallowed up almost all the cancer cells. The previously injured part of the rat's body also began to heal.

Eddie immediately turned the rat over to a trusted person to see if the cancer was really healed or not.

About thirty minutes later, the inspection report came out. And of course, cancer that had previously grown in that white mouse has disappeared and has been completely cured!

This discovery is incredible!

Both Excella and Svetlana were shocked. Cancer that didn't have a cure-all of a sudden got cured? This news will make people all over the world cheer!

Excella's beautiful eyes began to glow. The evil eyes she had previously directed at Eddie had turned into a gaze of appreciation and admiration!

A handsome man with a car and a house will definitely get more attention than an attractive man without. Indeed this is also true for arrogant women like Excella. The opponent's achievements really amazed her.

"Th-this! How is this possible? This kind of thing isn't possible at all, is it? You must have fooled us!"

"I don't believe that cancer can be cured!" One of the executives of the Tricell company began to lose his mind.

"This drug is still in the trial period; it is still not safe to test it on humans." Eddie remains professional; he explains some minor details to the audience.

"This drug uses a very toxic substance; even though the rat cancer is cured, its toxin will spread. If the rat can't hold the poison, then the rat dies." Eddie briefly explained.

Even so, this remains a breakthrough in pharmacology. Obviously, this experiment will be recorded in history!

Excella looks very happy. This experiment certainly aroused her curiosity more. What if the product is perfected? Wouldn't that be a potent cure for cancer in the future?

But looking at Eddie, Excella looked astonished; "Dr. Eddie, don't you feel proud of your research?"

Excella blinked her eyes several times; she looked astonished and also curious.

"No. This experiment result is ok, but it's still not perfect. I'll never be proud before it becomes an ideal product."

"I will never accept defective stuff!" Eddie shook his head.

What an incredible dedication; even after creating this fantastic product, he still won't admit it!

For the first time, Excella began to believe a man's words, her doubts over the man's talent had disappeared.

"Dr. Eddie, I think we can develop this project together. For the toxin problem, we are very good at it."

"Once the project is completed, we will only need forty percent of the profits. All manufacturing costs will be covered by us! What do you think?" Giovani said enthusiastically. This kind of extraordinary project he can't afford to waste; if it works, it will bring considerable benefits to the Gionne family and the Tricell company!

Curtis, who heard this, immediately frowned; "This is a company secret; if you want to work together, we have to negotiate first."

Eddie suddenly cut them off.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Giovani, I'm not interested in your offer. I can finish this project on my own."

"That's all I wanted to show to all gentlemen. Have a nice day; there are other essential businesses that I have to attend to immediately." Eddie shook his head while apologizing to the other party.

This kind of project he can do in person. If he's serious, he's sure he'll get it done in a couple of months.

He showed this to the vice president of the Tricell company because he wanted to *cough* show off a little bit in front of that arrogant girl.

By attracting Excella's interest, it will be easier to recruit her into the team.

With the opponent's intelligence, Eddie is confident that she will increase the pace of his research in the future. In addition, this woman is very good at business and has a master's degree in genetic engineering.

Eddie needs to recruit Excella into his team!

***

Shortly after Eddie left the Umbrella building, Jill suddenly called him, "Honey, are you free? I have something important to tell you."

Jill's sweet voice came from behind the phone.

"I'm free now; where will we meet?" Eddie nodded immediately.

"In our apartment." Jill thought for a moment.

***

Jill's apartment.

Rebecca walks around Jill with excitement and curiosity. Seemed to be asking a lot of questions.

"Jill, I'm back."

"Is there anything important?" Eddie walked into the apartment, after which he asked curiously.

Jill looks hesitant doesn't know what to say.

She looked worried about something; her face showed a happy, anxiety, and various other emotions.

Rebecca, who saw her friend had a hard time answering, chose to help her; "Hehe, Eddie, you will be a father!"

"!!!" Eddie's eyes immediately glared! Feels shocked by this good news.

"That's right, Jill's pregnant. We just found out when we were shopping. Suddenly she vomited, when she checked with the doctor, it turned out that she was pregnant." Rebecca smiled broadly. Congratulating the two couples.

"Th-this... Is true, right?" Eddie exclaimed.

Jill lowered her head shyly, after which she nodded; "Yes, the doctor said my gestational age has reached one month..."

"Hahaha, don't worry! Since you are pregnant, the baby must be born healthy and safe! I will take full responsibility." Eddie looks very happy.

A little later, Eddie seemed to think of something, apparently starting to make a quick plan.

"By the way, Jill, I think you should take maternity leave right away. I'll talk with Chief Brian later."

"Also, since Raccoon City is still not very peaceful, I want you to move to Europe."

"I'll find you a nice place and buy you a house there," Eddie said his plan. For Jill's pregnancy, he certainly won't be fooling around!

If Jill continues to live in Raccoon City, this will be very dangerous. The outbreak is imminent; Eddie doesn't want his future baby to become a zombie!

"Moving to Europe? Isn't this a little too much, Eddie?" Jill was surprised, but her lover's expression of concern was evident. Surely the man is suggesting this for her own safety.

"Yes, honestly, I have decided to buy a house from a long time ago. Later you can choose it in person. About the price, don't worry; my pockets are pretty thick." Eddie smiled broadly.

The Raccoon City crisis is approaching, Eddie's not sure if all the plans are going well. That's why he didn't want to risk Jill's safety.

However, Arklay's mountain conditions are still uncontrollable.

"All right, I'll try to see which place we can stay." Jill nodded in agreement.

She is still surprised by this news; she is pregnant and will soon become a mom! It's coming very suddenly...

"You guys are so romantic~ I really envy you, sister Jill." Rebecca, sitting next to her friend, said with a slightly exaggerated gesture.

And it's true, Rebecca was a little jealous. Seeing her friend's relationship go very well made her want to have a boyfriend.

"Don't worry, Rebecca. I'll ask Eddie to buy you a house if you want!" Jill smiled seductively.

"You're so mean, sister Jill! Don't try to play with me!" Rebecca stooped in shy...

-----

feel free to support me on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

ko-fi.com/mizuki77

15