[Exclusive] Short Story: Okamoto-kun’s First Girlfriend
385 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey... Okamoto-kun, do you want to go out... with... me...?"

"Huh?" Okamoto-kun was taken by complete surprise as he heard the words come out of Takagi-san's mouth. The girl's face was bright red, she pulled her hair over her face as much as possible, trying to his her embarrassment.

She appeared to be waiting for a response.

"U-um... y-yes, I would like t-that."

Takagi-san's face lit up as she heard the words from Okamoto-kun.

The two of them then quickly looked away from each other. 

A few moments later, Takeuchi-kun walked over to see a very peculiar scene.

"What's up Riku-kun, why do you look like that?"

"L-look like what?"

"Your face is all red," Takeuchi-kun looked over at Takagi-san, "and her face is also red... what happened between the two of you?"

Okamoto-kun stuttered out his words.

"W-we're... dating now."

"You're what?!"

"We're d—"

"No, I heard you the first time, wait, just let me process this."

Before long, the rest of them arrived.

"It's a little disappointing that Mizuhara-kun and Fujiharu-san left alr—"

"Get this! Riku-kun and Takagi are dating now!"

"What?! No way..." The girl was just as surprised as Takeuchi-kun was.

After hearing all this gossip about them from right next to them, the newly-formed couple was even more embarrassed. However, a few moments later, Takagi-san took a few steps closer to Okamoto-kun and the two of their bare shoulders began touching each other. They could feel the heat emanating from each other.

"Yes, me and R-r-riku-kun are dating now..."

She stuttered Okamoto-kun's first name.

Everyone was frozen in place as they all processed what had just happened.

3