Chapter 2: The Confidence of the Mysterious Youth
73 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lu Yuan's heart is beating with peng peng, this dim- The blue cube is too strong.

Unlimited evolution!

As long as he is given time, he can grow to a level that shocks everyone.

The strongest Human Race?

The strongest in the universe?

There seems to be hope?

But, what exactly is this cube? How could it appear when he awakened?

  As Lu Yuan was thinking, his left wrist suddenly stabbed.

He opened his eyes and found that the awakening crystal was emitting white brilliance, and on his left wrist, there was a golden silk thread wandering around, finally forming a golden circle.

Genetic war pattern.

This is the sign of every awakened.

This is also the'key' to the land of origin.

The emergence of the genetic war pattern also shows that Lu Yuan has really awakened as a genetic warrior.

"Genetic war pattern?! Lu Yuan, you are awakened!"

The teacher's surprised voice came.

The students below were also in an uproar, full of shock.

"Lu Yuan unexpectedly awakened!"

"Usually he doesn't make a sound, but didn't expect to be able to awaken as well?"

"hmph ...What about awakening? Genetic warrior is so dangerous, maybe when an accident happened."

Many students looked at Lu Yuan with envy, jealousy, and some girls. Lu Yuan has strange rays of light in his eyes.

In all fairness, Lu Yuan looks handsome, but he is usually gloomy and withdrawn, and coupled with the alienation incident, no one dares to approach him.

And now after awakening, Lu Yuan's attractiveness has suddenly increased several levels, allowing some girls to begin to stir.

As the high-end battle strength of Human Race, genetic warrior has a very high status.

Lu Yuan also heard the discussion of the following students, he didn't take it seriously.

In fact, few people want you to live better than him.

He is past the age of quarrels, just do his own thing.

After Lu Yuan awakened, the teacher's originally rigid face showed a smile for the first time.

He looked at Lu Yuan and said gently:

"Lu Yuan, congratulations, you will be a genetic warrior in the future. There are still two months before the college entrance examination, good Work hard to get admitted to the top-ranked Genetic Warrior Academy. This is also good for your future... By the way, you have just awakened and you can register with the Genetic Warrior Association. After you register, you will receive a monthly subsidy of 5,000 yuan."

Lu Yuan hearing this, I was pleasantly surprised.

5000 yuan? !

Even if the empire raises him, his monthly alimony is only 800 yuan, which is only enough for the minimum living expenses.

Of course, tuition and fees are exempted.

Generally, a student who has just graduated from an ordinary university only has about 3,000 a month.

Lu Yuan can get 5000 white-collar workers without doing anything. He has the illusion that he is on the peak of life.

After all, it's money from prostitutes, who doesn't like it?

  But Lu Yuan soon came back to his senses.

He is destined to become the strongest man in the universe! How can you be satisfied with this little thing?

  Unless you give him 10,000 a month!

Lu Yuan nodded, said with a smile: "I see, thank you teacher for your reminder."

Lu Yuan is not surprised by the teacher's change of attitude.

I heard that awakened is counted in the teacher's teaching indicators, and there is a lot of bonus.

The teacher looked at the students below, said with a smile:

"Let's congratulate Lu Yuan for his successful awakening."

The students below, whether they like it or not. Yes, one by one will applaud with the teacher.

teacher nodded with a smile, looked towards Lu Yuan:

  "Okay, go down."

Under everyone's attention, Lu Yuan returned to his own Location.

"The awakening ceremony continues. Next, Wang Ming."

The ceremony continued, but Lu Yuan did not pay attention.

He is checking his genetic war pattern at the moment, and he can feel that the genetic war pattern is like a switch.

He can control this switch through his own consciousness.

He has a hunch that after turning on this switch, he should be able to enter the legendary land of origin.

It's just that Lu Yuan doesn't know much about the place of origin now.

Before going in, he has to make preparations first.

I will take the college entrance examination in two months.

The genetic warrior test is definitely different from the general test.

Compared to his peers who awakened at the age of sixteen, he already had two years less time to grow up.

It is not simple to catch up with them and get admitted to a good school within two months.

Fortunately, there is an evolutionary cube that can continuously evolve genes. He thinks there should be hope.

Lu Yuan, who has gone through a college career in his previous life, naturally knows that a good university is a better step for life, and will make your way in the future smoother.

Anyway, he has to do his best to get admitted to the best Genetic Warrior Academy.

After going back, learn about the news of the place of origin first, and then work hard.

By the way, the name'Evolution Cube' was just taken by Lu Yuan himself.

He thinks it sounds very nice and appropriate.

......

After Lu Yuan awakens, the next students are more looking forward to it. Maybe they can awaken?

However, the truth is cruel.

Until the last student finished the test, of the 41 students in a class, only Lu Yuan awakened and became a genetic warrior.

After the awakening ceremony is over, the teacher put away the crystal ball, looking at the dull and disappointed people, opened the mouth and said:

"It is normal not to be awakened, since it cannot be genetic warrior, then take care of yourself, study hard, and take a good college entrance examination. This is responsible for your own life and future."

The teacher's words were not heard by others. Lu Yuan didn't know, but he did. There is a sense of sight of a hundred-day vow of the college entrance examination in the previous life.

It is a pity that not many students can truly understand this in their previous lives.

Regarding the future, all young green youths have a fascinating self-confidence. They feel that they are the protagonists of the times. As long as they enter the society, they must be the CEO, marry Ms Perfect, and embark on the rhythm of the peak of life.

Then I became a sincere and sincere hitting worker, enjoying the blessings.

Yes, Lu Yuan is one of them.

Suddenly, Lu Yuan missed the self-confident self who was fascinated at the time.

Where did the fascinating self-confidence at the time come from?

  Unlike him now, it is more practical.

Well, it's me!

The teacher left after speaking. The students in the classroom just got together in twos or threes, patted the table and wailed and complained.

"I didn't even awaken! I thought I would be able to awaken this time!"

"Hey...I can only study hard and become an ordinary person in the future?" "

"It seems that I can only go back and inherit the family business. Fortunately, my family has a small company, so I will at least worry about food and clothing in the future."

"...animals!"

"..."

When many students communicate, they always look towards Lu Yuan's direction from time to time.

After all, Lu Yuan is the only awakened person in the class.

A good-looking female student stood up and came to Lu Yuan's table. Full of smiles opened the mouth and said:

"Lu Yuan, we seem to be on the way, wait Do you want to go home together?"

Lu Yuan glanced at her, shook the head, indifferently said: "No, I am used to being alone."

The female classmate smiled stiffly. , Nodded with a smile: "Oh."

She turned around and left.

Seeing this, other girls who originally began to stir also put out the idea of ​​coming over to say hello.

Lu Yuan is also relaxed in his heart.

Although his personality is different from his predecessor, he is not particularly withdrawn.

But he still has nothing to talk about with his classmates who are destined not to go together in the future.

Neither party has communicated with each other during the three years of high school, and there is no need for any further exchanges.

The waves in the class caused by Lu Yuan's awakening soon subsided.

After awakening, Lu Yuan still has to continue studying.

Even if it is a genetic warrior, the cultural class that should be taken is still available. Genetic warrior is not illiterate. Even more how to go to school is to learn more about thinking and logic skills.

After school in the afternoon, Lu Yuan left school and walked to the Genetic Warrior Association.

He checked the map before. The Genetic Warrior Association is far away from the school, and it takes more than an hour to walk.

As for why not take the car?

In addition to being poor, what else could be the reason?

   Although Lu Yuan has seen the appearance of the city in his memory before, he still feels unreal when he walks on the street and looks around.

High-rise buildings stand in great numbers, neon flashes, floating locomotives floating in the sky, huge light curtains are playing advertisements, and beautiful female stars in the light curtains sing and dance, smiling brightly.

There are a lot of pedestrians on the street, some people are still equipped with robot hands and feet, and even the existence of robots can be seen.

At this moment, Lu Yuan was shocked, as if he had come to the future

1