So, what are friends?
162 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She pinched herself at the thought to see if she was dreaming or not.

she didn't know how to pinch so she held her cheeks and Pinched with great force.

"Ouchhhh!" She cried because the pain felt was great. She noticed that she had a bag around her neck which had stones which resembled gold in color but glass in structure and Diamond in hardness. There were many stones in the bag but she wasn't sure what they were for. She took out the stone and threw it on the ground, surprisingly, she somehow had use a great strength to make the area crack where she threw the stone. She looked towards her hands with amazement. The stone was not damaged and she picked it up.

She was not sure where to go so she started walking in the direction where she threw the stone.

It had only been 5 minutes she has been walking and she saw something..... strange.

There was this red-colored circle with a strange inscription on the sky. Suddenly, a beam of light started emitting from it. After 4 seconds the beam touched the ground and created strong pressure. Strong vibrations of wind started which blew her away a little far from where she was standing.

She was approximately 1km Away where the beam touched the ground. She didn't dare to think that what would happen if she was a little bit closer.

The beam represented that some type of life form should be present. She ran there but that just made her more shocked.

Approximately 400m of land around the beam had been flattened.

She crept closer and saw an Elephant-like animal in front of her. It was heavily injured and didn't move. She thought it was dead and approached it. She came close and The elephant-like animal attacked her. She tried to run away but the distance was not that much and she couldn't evade or dodge it's attack.
.
"Begone," a voice said, Just after that a sound of struggle from the Animal was heard. She was terrified by the blood coming out of it. She started flying in the air and lost control over her body. She was already scared and this made her more scared.

"You shouldn't be roaming alone when you don't have the power to save yourself"

She levitated towards the man who was also flying controlling her with his hands. He was wearing a black cape, had red eyes and was 6'2 in height. She asked,

"Who are you?"

it didn't take him long to coldly say "You don't need to know. His voice was cold and filled with terror.

It was night time so he offered her to follow him until morning and then she could leave. She couldn't disagree with his point of view so she accepted his offer.

It was midnight,

"If this is a dream, I want to leave as soon as possible," she thought while sleeping inside the tent which the man, made for her. He crept closer to her without her being able to notice.

He came close to her and she felt the presence of someone but didn't do anything.

"What do you want?" she asked. The man Stolidly answers holding her from her chin, "You are special, you don't have that smell unlike other people in this world.". She opened her eyes and saw him returning back to his tent.

They both couldn't sleep. She tried to start a conversation, "Hey, Why send you here all alone?"

He answered without stuttering "Because no one wants me". His eyes made him look sad

"I see, Since no one wants you, how about .we become friends?".

"Friends? So, what exactly are they?"

"I am not sure how to explain but they are someone very precious to you"

He looked away after she said this, he said: "You should stay away from me...". She became silent after he aid this.

In The Morning,

*Yawn* She woke up while stretching her arms. Only one tent was there and he had already left. She sighed and left the tent. A piece of paper was kept there with a rock a paperweight and a stone was kept just ahead of it.

She opened the pieced of paper to read what was written inside...

6