The first Adventure Quest
114 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As she came running out she saw Roka grinning. "You knew that right?" She aggressively asked.

He just whistled as he avoided the question. "Anyway, Let me accept the mission I asked for earlier." Aqua said confidently. He then extended his hands for the adventurer plate. She handed him the Adventure place and he was quite surprised. "huh, didn't activate the adventure plate yet?" he asked with a confused look  on his face. 

"How to activate it?" Aqua asked. 

 "Just say 'activate' to register" Roka replied.

"Activate!" she yelled. A blue screen projected in front of her.  

[Welcome adventurer, This plate Is the 2nd advanced Black gold edition forged by Skye. This plate will be controlled and moderated by Rosy. This item will also get Soul Bounded So it will destroy itself when you die,  do you agree? 

Yes/No]

Roka was speechless and went into deep thoughts.

She was awestruck by the advanced technology. Projection on phone devices hadn't Been made in her world yet. But, in this world she could use it. She extended her hands to click yes.   

[Item Soul bonded

Item locked (hidden password only host can read) 

Item manipulated

Item enchanted]

[Getting info of the Adventurer...]

[Item manipulation executed]

[Getting 2nd stat version] 

[Done loading information, please keep your hands on the adventurer plate to register again]

She was unaware of what's going butshe followed and kept the hand on the adventure plate.

[Successfully registered]

[Stat#1 (Can be seen my owner and guild master only) 

Name:- Aqua

Level:- -----

Class: Sorcerer Queen/ Goddess of Water

Race:- ???

Sub-class:- Swordsman/Healer/Cleric/Ranger/Tamer/Summoner/Holy Warrior/Supporter]

[Stats#2 (Can be seen by everyone)

Name:- Aqua

Level:- 20

Class:- Mage

Sub-class:- Healer]

"Let me assign you the mission, remember that the quest has a deadline. If you don't complete it in deadline then you will lose Di's." Roka stated nonchalantly.

She handed him the adventurer plate. He typed something in and a Pop-up appeared.

[Quest Accepted]

[Kill 10 brute wolves 

Issued by: Guild

Reward: 13 Di's (Boosted to 26 Di's) 

Time limit: 1 day

Time left:- 23hr 59m 58s]

She asked Roka that where those monster could be found. Roka replied and asked her to check the navigaion feature of the plate. 

She checked the Map feature of the plate. She clicked and a Map was projected in front of her eyes. 

[Searching for closest nearby enemies as r the quest in 50km range]

[Targets found]

10 red dots soared in group. She rushed over to the place. She was shown inthe map by a black arrow and The Wolves were with the red dots. 

[Distance to be covered: 2km

Near the border gates of Luneria]

She knew the place as she enteredfrom there and rushed there. 

***

As she reached there,  she said the 10 wolves fighting with the guard. Luckily no people were around. "The guild finally send a reinforcement!" A guard cried as he noticed Her. 

She signaled them to go back. She immediately realized that she had learned only 1 magic and it was dangerous to use.  She looked at the stones in her bag and Smirked. One of the wolves tried to attack her but she immediately took out a stone from her bag and threw it at the wolf. Her Strength was quite something as the wolf died due to stone hitting it's heart. The rest of the wolves pounced on her but she evaded it without getting a scratch and threw the stone at 9 wolves left. They all died for being attacked on her or due to grave damage cause by her. The guards eyes widened. "Are you a high ranked adventurer?" One of the guards asked her. "No, This is my first mission" She said nonchalantly.

The guards stood there stupefied as they watched her approach the Wolves lying dead on the ground. "Um, Now what?" she asked to herself. She touched one of the wolves and a message popped up, 

[Succefully retrieved 1 core of Brute Wolf]

She now knew what to do so she touched all the wolves and another message popped up.

[Kill 10 brute wolves (Completed) 

Issued by: Guild

Reward: 13 Di's (Boosted

to 26 Di's) 

Time limit ----------- ]

[A new tab was created.]

[Di's count:- 26

Rank:- Basic Tier Adventurer]

"I did it! This is my first step to dominate this Meritocracy Society!" She exclaimed as she was returning to the guild building.

1