Norac City
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Norac city was a small city under a dukedom. It was close to the city were the duke lived called Nurei city. It had one or two successful restaurants and a few small ones. There was a magic beast store which sold and bought beast cores and other related items. There were inns for travelers to stay in.

They finally arrived at Norac city. They walked through the busy streets filled with people and those selling in small stalls.

" Woah." Huga looked around amazed.

He had only ever lived in the forest and once in a while came to the village with his mum to buy food items and such. He had never been to such a big city, well according to him, and was quite fascinated by what he saw.

They walked through the streets, the Ashiromi in Ashli's arms gave a bark once in a while and wagged its tail, it was excited. Ashli stroked it's back. Gorin led them to a big wooden building painted red. There was a sign that read " THE MAGIC BEAST ITEMS' INVENTORY".

They walked through the door to see beast cores on shelves. The beast cores looked like class orbs with different colors swirling around it.

" Woah." Huga said in amazement. He was amazed by the cores that he saw.

" What are those things?" Huga asked pointing to the cores on the shelves.

" They're beast cores which stores the magic power of the beast." Ashli explained.

Gorin walked up to a worker who was busy sorting some things out. When he noticed Gorin was there he turned to look at him.

" Ah, young Gorin you're back again. I'm sure you've beast cores to sell." The storekeeper said.

" Hmmm." Gorin replied.

" Lina¹!" The worker said called.

A young woman rushed over. She had black hair that was tied in a ponytail and light green eyes.

" Oh! Little Gorin you're here. It's been a while, how have you been?" Lina asked.

" I've been fine. Thanks for asking." Gorin replied.

" Please take care of the front I'm taking him to meet the boss." The worker said to Lina.

" Alright." Lina replied.

" Follow me." The worker said.

" Come on." Gorin said to Ashli and Huga gesturing them to come along.

They followed the worker closely. He led them to a spacious backroom which had many magic beast related items. He walked them over to a door and opened the door entering.

" Sir, Gorin is here." He said to a man who sat on a chair behind a table.

" Gorin you're here again, the boss left an item for you." The man said.

He was the person who managed this branch of the store.

" He really did get it." Gorin said in anticipation.

"Hmmm." The store manager replied.

" Before you get too excited, the boss said that you have to pay for it." The store manager said.

" Yah I know, just show me the goods." Gorin said.

They had taken their sit on some wooden chairs and the worker had gone.

The store manager stood up and went to a cupboard bringing out a brown chest. He placed it on the table in front of Gorin and the rest.

" Quick open it." Gorin said.

" Alright." The shop manager said opening the chest.

Within the chest was a beast core with different colors swirling within it.

" Cool." Gorin said.

Ashli was quite surprised by how he was behaving. He always behaved older than he looked by his observations in the past few days. But this time he behaved like a child receiving a gift. This was the first time he'd seen a smile on his face. But he had to admit the beast core was quite fascinating.

" So many colours." Huga exclaimed in amazement.

" I present to you the beast core of a Tasmin² beast." The shop manager said.

" What, that can't be, aren't their cores super rare ?" Ashli asked in disbelief.

" Yes they are, but the boss managed to acquire it." The shop manager said.

" How much is it sold for?" Ashli asked curiously.

" The boss said to sell it to him for fifty gold coins." The shop manager said.

" Thank him for me." Gorin said.

" Hmmm." The shop manager replied.

" Here's the money." Gorin said placing a pouch of gold on the table.

" Thank you." The shop manager said greedily taking the money.

Gorin took the chest, bringing out the core. He stroked the core in his hand then kept it back in it's chest. He stored the chest in his storage ring and brought out some demonic beast cores. They were much tinier than normal beast cores but had purer mana in them.

" You brought quite a lot, have you been killing every demonic beast you see. You even brought a ice crocodile's." The shop manager remarked. " You've been to quite a lot of places.";

____________________________

After completing the transaction, they came out of the store with Gorin earning a few gold coins. After walking for a while they came to a restaurant and rented some rooms which were close to each other. 

They all sat around a table in Huga's room to talk.

" I'm going out." Gorin said after a while. He got up on his feet and walked towards the door.

" Big brother Gorin were are you going?" Huga asked.

" I'll be back." Gorin said walking out of the room and closing the door.

The Ashiromi pup was rubbing it's body on Huga's leg. Huga looked down at it and picked it off the ground placing it on his laps, stroking it's back.

"

____________________________

Gorin walked on the busy streets of Norac city. In the city was a big restaurant. They sold very good wine and usually had people of some high status in the city there. The place was frequented by people of different class.

They offered entertainment with different entertainers. There were music and dancers.

It had three floors each being like a different level with different level of service. The higher floor being like a place for high class people with better food and more expensive things. 

There were two people at the front welcoming guest. Gorin walked up to them.

____________________________

Later in the afternoon Gorin returned he met Ashli and Huga with the dog beside him on a wooden bench round the table in the restaurant on the first floor. They were eating. Gorin walked up to the table and sat on the bench on the width of the table.

" You're finally back." Ashli said.

" Big brother Gorin come and eat with us." Huga said with food crumbs round his mouth. The Ashiromi pup was gnawing on a chicken leg.

" How about tomorrow we go for a walk round the city." Gorin suggested.

" Really?" Huga asked with stars in his eyes.

" Yes." Gorin said.

" Alright." Ashli said.

" Yah." Huga said in joy.

_____________________________

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. See you next week, bye!

0