Arriving at the Mainland 1
111 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of a vast sea wave's were beginning to raise rapidly, and wind was picking up . Wave's got from little ones to ones as tall as a human, and finally got to the height of three humans, but they still kept growing....and in the middle of all this chaos, a ship was braving the rough waters.

"Heave hooo....heave hooooo...

"Hold it, hold it tight! If a single one of you let's go of those ropes he will become an eunuch by the end of the day!" shouted a rough faced man that was holding the rudder of the ship and making quick and minute adjustments one second, before quickly turning it  the other second.

"HEAVEE HOOOOOO...." hearing those words the men of the crew immediately felt a tingling in their drenched balls, and with a deep breath coupled with newfound strength pulled the ropes faster than ever before. They knew that their captain Jin Ling was not a pushover at the third level of Qi Condensation, and also they had witnessed something like that happening to a crew mate of them. They of course didn't want to follow in his footsteps.

*Boooomm....Booooooommmm...

"Tch.... wretched whore!" exclaimed Jin Ling as lightning struck not far from the ship, illuminating the sea in an erie shadow of green he didn't like.' How can a storm of this size come upon us so rapidly? It's as if it appeared from the depths of the sea and not the sky.' 

Jin Ling didn't like this at all, but he couldn't do anything about it . A man such as himself wasn't a country bumpkin as he had been so many years ago, he had changed in the last 30 plus years he had been in the cultivation world, a world he both hated and revered. He was once an outer disciple of a lowly sect, living his life in quietness until a random higher ranking sect decided to use their sect grounds as the training grounds for their own sect.

 Of course his sect didn't accept this as it would be a humiliation, and as you would expect in a world where the strong rained supreme, the worst happened. 

"Tch...." exclaimed Jin Ling as the bitter memories rushed in, almost consuming his mind, but something awoke him from those thoughts, a roar like no other.

*Graaaaaaaaa.....

It was a deap and magnificent roar that transcend physical barriers and reached the soul of everyone present, bringing them out of their stupor. All of them raised their heads towards the sky and saw the magnificent figure of a slim golden dragon rising higher and higher into the sky, until it disappeared with a flash of blinding light.

"Ughhh... what the...

"What happened...

"Hey, hey, heyyy....

Almost all of the crew was completely blind, besides Jin Ling and one other person, but only Jin Ling understood the significance of this phenomenon as he widened his eyes to maybe catch another glimpse, but to no avail.

'I get it now, the sudden storm, that roar, the blinding light.....a true dragon has just been born. It reaches the threshold of the Xiantian realm, and finally passed it, such is the magnificence of a dragon. The elders of the sect said that seeing such a thing brings either good luck, of bad luck. I wonder what it ......' 

As Jin Ling was finishing his sentence the sea calmed down and a trail of golden light flew across the horizon at tremendous speed across the grey sky, finally landing at Jin Ling's ship with a bang.

"Gahhh.....

"What happened......

 Splinters flew everywhere wounding some of the crew of the ship, but Jin Ling didn't care about that at all.As soon as the dust cleared, Jin saw a hole the size of two palms in his ship, and also immediately felt the huge amounts of Qi that was emanating from there. 'Not good!' Without a second thought he gathered his Qi in his legs and leaped down , running towards the hole, but it was not meant to be.

*Boomm*

Something had attacked the ship from the left side and broke it's balance. The ship rocked back and forth until it found it's balance, but it wasn't better. As Jin looked to the side he saw a gigantic sea monster about 7 meters in length with the head of a seahorse, and whisker's. It's red eyes were fixed on the ship, and Jin Ling knew exactly what it wanted.

"Shit... what rotten luck." exclaimed Jin as he immediately drew his cutlass and pointed it at the gigantic seahorse. "Come, let's see if the words of my elders are really as accurate as they say."

The seahorse's attention was attracted towards Jin as he gathered his Qi and leapt in the air. 

"Seven Flowing Sword's: Gliding Cut!" exclaimed Jin as he released a green sword energy of the wind element at the monster, but he didn't stop there as he repeated that move several more times as he was on the air, the force of his attack preventing him from falling down. This continued for about four seconds, before Jin Ling fell on the deck of the ship once again.

"Hah...hah hah..." panted Jin as he kneeled on one knee , but he didn't remove his attention from the seahorse. Unfortunately for him it seemed that he hadn't done that much damage to it, but pain was rewarded with pain. It's red eyes shined even redder than before.

"Kiiiii......

The seahorse release a screech that irked the ears of all aboard, but that was the beginning. A surge of Qi from the seahorse came and a ball of condensed water 2m wide formed in front of the seahorse before it impacted the ship.

"Shit....

*Boomm*

The ship rocked once again from the power of the attack , the main sail was shredded, and a large dent appeared on the ship's deck. Some people unfortunately fell on the sea, some were directly killed by the attack, but the best fairing  of them all was Jin. A talisman giving of blue light floated before him. It was a shield talisman which cost him much, but it also saved his life at this moment.

"Kreeeeee...

Seeing his opponent still alive the seahorse was angered even more as another ball of water formed in front of it. 

"Damn it....

Seeing this scene Jin Ling knew it was over, he couldn't escape and he couldn't fight back towards this monster who had a higher cultivation than him, but he wasn't going out without a bang. He gritted his teeth and gathered as much of his qi in his cutlass and performed another sword move.

"Seven Flowing Sword's:  Sword Storm!" yelled Jin as another ray of sword energy , bigger than before exploded in front of the water ball that was forming . It dispelled half of the water ball woth a bang, but it didn't stop it's formation, maybe delaying it by one second. It was a futile move, a spiteful action on Jin's side , but it at least dispelled the bitter taste in his mouth."Heh...so this is it....

Multiple bittersweet memories flowed through his mind reminding  him of simpler times as the water ball formed once again and launched at Jin. The massive looking water ball sought to crushed everything on it's path, even the sturdy ship which had weathered many storms in itslong voyages, but something unexpected happened as a calm and deep voice sounded from behind Jin.

" BIG WALL "

*Boomm* 

Instead of the water ball hitting the ship, a tall wall of water more than five meters in height rose from the side of the ship and stopped it's advance. Seawater flooded the deck of the ship like a raged tsunami , and alone voice was heard on the deck. "I was going to relax until we reached the mainland, but you broke my rest.

 Unfortunately for you I'm not someone benevolent." 

4