1
170 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Speaking.''

'Thinking.'

[ System ]

{ Skills and Spells }

Chapter 1: Prologue

)-----------------------------(

In an infinite white space, there was one individual. A handsome, muscular young man with gray eyes, black hair, and sharp facial features.

2L3rok5.png

He wore a white tank top and baggy white pants, everything seemed to be made to match this Infinite White Space.

The Young Man raised his hands and watched them in disbelief. He jumped, punched, kicked, and did some push-ups.

''... Is this some kind of hallucination?'' Murmured the Young Man.

He didn't seem to see any holes in his memories, he remembered everything and he should be dead.

He remembered his entire life very easily, up until the moment of his death.

He didn't marry and had no children, that he remembered, after all his goal was to protect his family.

Even though in the end the last of his family died, he kept his promise and didn't let anything bad happen to them.

The Young Man began to look at White Space with more interest in his eyes, for he should be dead and...

He narrowed his eyes, "Fuck! ... I can't even die in Peace?'' He grumbled irritatedly.

Letting out a loud yawn, he looked ahead and in the distance, there was an unusual thing ... There was an Old Generation computer.

Scratching his head, the Young Man began walking toward the white Old Generation computer with an equally white armchair.

''Whoever created this place sure is a retard with terrible taste in the colorful patella. Haha''

... Huh, he was right, who in their conscience would make a place like this? You'd have to be a real idiot to do that...

Quickly, he arrived in front of The Old Computer and pulled out a chair to sit down, by the way, he was acting like he owned the place.

But as soon as he sat down in the chair, the old computer turned on.

As soon as the screen lit up a 3D Diagram of the young man in the same clothes he was wearing appeared and it had a lot of information about him and even though he didn't know about him or what it might mean.

It looked like this...

- Host: William Hassan Graham

- Title: Master Hollow Assassin, Fallen Genius

- Tendency: Neutral ( 9% evil )

- Age: 79 years old

- Race: Human

- Gender: Male

- Traits: Cold Blood, Poison Resistance, Iron Stomach, Heightened Senses

- Strength: 20

- Health: 20

- Agility: 20

- Magic power: 0

- Mana: 0

- Luck: 100

- Points: 0

)-----------------------------------(

Abilities:

[ > Katana Mastery < Proficiency: C+ ]

[ > Firearms Mastery < Proficiency: A+ ]

)-----------------------------------(

Spells:

None

)-----------------------------------(

''... Why does this look so much like an Rpg? Besides...''

Also like William Hassan Graham.

William used the mouse to scroll down the 'Tab' and it had frighteningly much information about his entire life.

''Hmm, no matter how much I look at it, it looks so much like an Rpg, Skills, stats, abilities, and titles.'' Mumbled William with his hand on his chin and rubbing it thoughtfully.

He had a general idea of how each of the 'Attributes' worked. He had played many games when he was younger, and the games tended to follow this pattern of 'Stats'.

He could understand why his Magic Power and Mana were zero, however, he could not understand why his 'Luck' was so high compared to the other statistics.

Even the secrets he never revealed to his family were written correctly there, and it was frighteningly accurate...

He finally reached the bottom of the page and...

The page refreshed itself showing a new screen...

[ Loading... ]

[ The Karmic System is about to begin... ]

[ 1% ... ]

[ 3% ... ]

[ 10% ... ]

[ 51% ... ]

[ 69% ... ]

[ 99% ... ]

[ 100% ]

''... !''

With his superhuman reflexes, William jumped backward, knocking the chair to the floor... Before his eyes, a blue holographic panel floated.

[ Scanning... ]

[ Scanning complete ]

[ Perfect match ]

[ Physical constitution... Match! ]

[ Previous user's authorization... Rejected! ]

[ Would you like to merge your soul with > The Karmic System < ? ]

[ Upon Acceptance, Your Soul will be bound to the > Karmic System < Until Death. The system cannot betray you or even attempt to kill the 'Host' 'Accidentally', as well as provide> Features unique to the system. ]

[ Confirm ] [ Reject ]

***

He looked in front of him and didn't like where this was being taken. ''What are you?'' William asked gruffly.

[ I am the A.I. of the S.K. ( Karmic System ) I was created to help people like You who have a High Karmic Value. ]

William heard a robotic voice that belonged to neither the man nor the woman.

''Help me in what exactly?''

[ You Don't Have Necessary Authorization! ]

A red written panel appeared in front of William.

''AH?! Your Son of ****!''

After a series of swearing, cursing, and swearing sworn by William, he finally calmed down... Even though he wasn't angry or anything, he just needed to vent his 'Anger' that he was at the moment.

Was it that hard to just let him die? After he had a life of nothing but 'killing' for years until the virus was completely eradicated.

William was one of many who remained on the front lines fighting against The Hollow.

Not that these people didn't want to go back to their warm Families and Homes, but, they were so soaked in blood from killing that they created a 'certain' Fear in Society.

It didn't help when some of these people started to get 'Unstable' In their heads and were no longer able to distinguish Hollows from Humans.

'Tsk! That motherfucker reminded me of an old memory.'

William shook his head to rid himself of depressing thoughts and

Curious to see something like that, William touched the Blue Panel curiously, and his hand went through.

''Hmm, it seems to be made just like the 'Technology' of my world.'' Grumbled William again putting his hand on his chin thoughtfully.

Should I just accept it? I have nothing to lose and no place to go back to. William thought to himself.

... Thinking deeply about 'this' - He doesn't think this AI will accept his request to die.

It will be much easier to accept 'it' and see where it goes...

''... accept.''

[ User Authorization... Received! ]

[ Starting system installation... ]

[ Installation complete! ]

[ Karmic system successfully installed! ]

***

This is getting fucking annoying, plus I don't feel any fucking change," thought William with a vein popping out of his forehead.

"Hey! Now tell me what this Karmic System and High Value is.''

[ The Karmic System was made to help those who 'Died' with large Karmic Points and prevent Selfish Gods from trying to steal those Karmic points. ]

[ Your Karmic Value is: 3,891,169,699 ]

''Huh? Isn't that a bit much? I don't think I've done much to get a big number like that.'' William replied.

[ Directly no. Indirectly Yes. The prototypes that you made when you were only 21, Your fights against the so-called 'Hollows' plus your achievements were spread across different 'Planets' further increasing your Karmic numbers. ]

''My prototypes? That was just doodling done by me when I had some free time on my hands. How could they be worth that much? And were there other habitable worlds?''

[ Yes, there were. Even if they are just doodles to you, it was these 'doodles' that were used to create an Alternative Reality, 99% Real, Beyond the Weapons Industry Revolution that you caused. ]

''Yeah yeah... What should I do with these Karmic points? They must be of great use for these Gods to want them so badly.

[ Spend them. ]

William began to feel that this thing was purposely annoying him. "Spend them on what exactly? Said, William. ''No, don't say anything. I think I already have a sense of what these Karmic points are for.

He put his hand on his chin and began to ponder, "You want me to spend the points, don't you? From what I saw before it looks like this will be just like an Rpg, and these points are meant to be just like a currency.''

[ Correct. Karmic points are used as coins. In exchange for using them, you can buy various 'Items' Depending on the Total amount the Host has. ]

''I have a lot of these Karmic points. Show me some nice things.''

***

[ God Slayer Sword = Cost: 1,000,000 ]

[ Chaos Blade - Cost: 3,000,000 ]

[ Bow of the God Apollo - Cost: 1,000,000 ]

[ Boots of Hermes - Cost: 100.000 ]

[ Destroyer of Worlds Bow - Cost: 10,000,000 ]

[ Senzu Bean - Cost: 1.000 ]

[ Vampiric Bloodline - Cost: 100.000 ]

[ Draconic Bloodline - Cost: 500,000 ]

***

Analyzing each of the things he could buy. ''Okay, you can stop now. I already understand how it works.'' He said and continued. ''What would you recommend me with my Karma Amount?''

[ Does the host wish for something more specific? ]

''Hmm... Magic, start from the most expensive to the cheapest.'' William replied.

[ Understood ]

...

[ Set of the Great Sage Above Heaven and Earth - Cost: 1,000,000,000 ]

...

''Stop... I want that Great Sage Set.''

[ Don't you want to see anything else?]

Hearing the robotic voice in his head, William smiled. ''No, I liked that arrogance, above Heaven and Earth.

[ Do you wish to proceed with the purchase? ]

[ Confirm ] [ Decline ]

Looking at this new Panel that appeared in front of him, William confirmed the purchase with a smile on his face.

[ Karmic Points: 2,891,169,699 ]

But nothing happened...

''Hey, something should happen, right? So where is it?''

[ The Host No need to worry, Once the Transmigration is complete You will receive your purchase. ]

He ended up being a bit surprised by the Transmigration, as he was not questioning anything that was said by this AI.

''Does it end here? Do I have to do anything?" asked William.

[ Not necessarily, you can do whatever you want, the only thing you need to do is spend your Karmic points. ]

''Ok, just don't turn me into an idiot child... Otherwise, I'll come back here and stick a broomstick up your ass.''

[... I have no physical body]

''Do you understand what I mean?'' William threatened.

[ Yes ] Replied the Karmic System, and a sigh could be heard in the background.

[ I will begin the Transmigration. Good luck. ]

--End--

Words - 1.706

3