chapter 2: system
17 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a while of waiting for my system to appear, I gave up because I was just sitting in the middle of a dumpster look stupid and some people were look at me too much.

 

so I pack my thing because it was getting dark and it about to rain and tryed to find a shelter were I can stay because compared to my old earth the technology here had advanced very quick and all aspect of live have been improved but the only problem is that the entertainment industry is way behind and not a lot of innovation have been productive and they are still using old software and hardware for producing games and video games.

 

and there is only 10 top game development company around that survive and are trying to hold on to there share of the market tighly because it a life and death situation were one wrong move and there company will be Eaton by the other competitors. so to make shore the other company don't they to get a one up.  them they all  sabotage and destroy software and hardware  data that each of there company made, so there were no improved in the industry for gaming and also movies.

 

But I am going to change that with or with out the system because R.O.B gave me a new life and I won't waste it like my past me did and I will make a change my starting my own company and make shore that this big  company  start innovating or they will be left in the dust.

 

*ding system downloading*

 

*50%,70%,90%,100%*

 

*system downloading *

 

 

 

 

* welcome to the game development and innovation system*

 

* my main job is to help you to develope the best games and hardware possible by $£€€¢¢€®€.*

 

'holy shit I have a system fuck. I knew it R.O.B won't leave me here with out one.'

 

'so what can you do ?'

"ahhh"

 

after 1 minutes of a painful head it all the information that I need to know about the system have been upload to my head and there was not much but the thing that the system contain is wild.

 

 

' system show me my interface'

* Name: Frank WinterHill

 

  age: 17

 

Level: 1

 

  Skills:

 

games:

 

Hardware:

 

Inventory: beginning kit for transmigration

 

*

 

'holy shit I have a starter kit, ok calm down Frank you don't want to die form hyperventilating.'

 

'system open the starter kit'

*

 

speed typer  +skill+

 

gaming laptop +extraordinary+

 

master programmer, designer and artist +skill+

 

$2000 dollars

 

*

' holy shit that a great starter kit. system hurry and upload all those skill inside of me and as for the money I will check on it later'

 

 

* ding all skill have been uploaded to user brain in 3,2,1*

"fuck that shit hurt"

 

---5 minutes later ---

 

after walking for for a while I was able to find a shelter but it seem that it is full so it seem that I have to sleep outside.

'hope tomorrow I can set up all my plan and get a place to stay temporary until i get enough money to move out and start my journey.'

 

' thank you R.O.B '

 

inside the Omniverse you can see a gody figured watch the protagonist while he sleep.

 

‹you welcome son›

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1