Prologue [unedit]
871 8 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At xxx company

in manager's office. the room was very dark because it was very late there was only light from the computer desk that was lit.

*tak tak tak *

in front of the computer, the 29-year-old man with a thin body and black eye bags like panda, with enthusiasm and smiling broadly he typed quickly.

*Tak tak tak*

actually his body and mentality was tired because he continued to work from morning to night for 7 years in this company.

in this company only given a 30 minute break from 20 hours of work.

when it was the first time he applied to work in this company, he was very surprised and very happy because, he was immediately given a position as a sales manager.

but, when he started working, he was sorry and wanted to get out of work right away.

but he held back at least he had to work at least 1 year from this black company. if not, the resume will be red and it will be very difficult to find a job with a white company.

if indeed he gets a job at another company, it might be worse than the job he got at that time.

One year passed, but he still hasn't left this job because he remembered, when he was in high school he really liked Anime.
 
His wish at that time was, he really wanted to go to Japan to visit the most 2D heaven. The otaku like him wanted at least once.

but, after entering college, he began to get busy because he attended many classes. so he can't watch his anime favorite anymore.

«← →»

and the work he considers hell is finally end soon...

BANG!*

he pressed the ENTER button loudly and shouted.

"finally HUH! I can get out of this job and go on vacation there"

he casually took the shirt he put on the chair and immediately ran out of the room.
 

"goodbye hell huahaha"

he ran and entered the elevator with a big smile.

he pressed the 1st floor button and the elevator began to came down.

DING*

the elevator door opened, he immediately ran out of the company like a crazy. his office mates could only shake their heads.

«← →»

on the road.

he whistled while his hands were in his pocket.

he crossed the road and without looking around

BANG*

a fast truck hit him.

[this is... very hurt man...]

[Don't ...tell me... I got hit by a car...?]

his vision was blurred because of his head bleeding...

his body began to cold and the energy
in his body came out along with his blood ...

no one helped him, because it was very late at night, and the road was known to be desolate.

[seriously...? I'm...die here ...? "]

[fuck me!]

[at least ... let me see... the person who kill me ...]

he looked at the truck, but the truck was empty and there was even no sign of anyone opening the door or anything ...

[Legendary Truck-sama?]

«»

<SYSTEM ACTIVE IN

5 ...

4 ...

3 ...

2 ...

1 ...

0>

8