Starting Point- Adding and Subtracting
121 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Every journey begins with a single step. We just have to have patience." - Milly Thomspon

...

[Please add more using points.]

Name: Dio Brando

Race: Pillar Men

Gender-Male

Timeline : Part 1--Phantom Blood

Racial Abilities : DIO's Will, Super Charisma, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, Hyper Regeneration, Anti-Aging, High-Level Body Manipulation (5%), Advanced Intelligence, Enhanced Senses, Absorption, Elemental Battle Mode (Locked), Ultimate Being (Locked)

DIO's Will- Charismatic, Peerless ambitions, Cunning, Insatiable hunger for power, and Enhanced Stand Talent

Fighting Techniques : None

[The World] Abilities : (Locked until Part 3)

Weaknesses : All racial weaknesses can be removed through becoming the Ultimate Being using the Red Stone of Aja.

- {Sunshine} Pillar Men were able to endure sunlight longer than vampires, not killing them. It is only through constant exposure that a Pillar Man will be reduced to stone due to sunlight. Weaknesses can be removed through becoming the Ultimate Being

- {Ripple/Hamon} A sufficiently powerful force of vitality from the Ripple will disintegrate the long-unliving body of Pillar Men.

...

[Currently, Dio Brando has 500 Points to spend.]

...

Now that Dio has seen some of the abilities, he decided it was time to start buying. First, he purchased necessities that would be a part of his plan to help him become truly immortal.

[Modified Stone Mask (Purchased)], [Open Status Purchased)], [Poses (Purchased)], [Faster Poses Add-on (Purchased)]

...

[Currently, Dio Brando has 400 Points to spend.]

[Dio Brando can also sell certain abilities or gain weaknesses to obtain a massive amount of points in return.]

This is something that brought a face of joy to Dio's face. He knew that to gain an advantage for his character, he would need to add a restriction or nerf to balance it. Still, he was not bothered too much by this, but rather the fact that his points were already under half of the original amount he possessed.

First, he decided to check what he could sell to receive points. Most options were to sell parts of his racial abilities. He knew that it would be better to just get rid of certain useless or bad abilities.

The ability he sold right away was the ability to grant racial changes to others through his blood. He decided this because if someone were to gain his blood, for example, the government, they would use him as a blood bag for something like an immortal army.

This was just one example, but it could also happen if his blood flew into someone's mouth by accident. If Dio was fighting someone like Jotaro Kujo and then some of Dio's blood landed inside of Jotaro's mouth, he would then be at a bigger disadvantage due to a racial change to a vampire and the plot armor that comes with Star Platinum.

Of course, this meant that Dio would not be able to create familiars to act as servants or food through his blood, but that hardly mattered because of his Stone Mask. The reason he decided to keep a Stone Mask was that it can evolve a race to the next stage of their potential. Pillar Men would become the Ultimate Being and humans would become vampires.

Even if Dio lost the ability to convert others naturally, he still had artificial means to solve his problem if needed, but he doubted he would ever need or want a servant. His strength would be enough for any situation, and his intellect was just as good, or better than any Joestar.

Getting rid of anything else in his race would just degrade the Pillar Men to almost the level of a vampire, so he decided to move on.

...

[Currently, Dio Brando has 600 Points to spend.]

Dio was satisfied with this transaction but knew he would need more. His goal was to reach [Heaven], or rather go "Over Heaven". To do this he would need many more points for abilities, after all, even after Kars became an Ultimate Being, he was still defeated due to being unlucky.

Dio would make sure that nothing would be able to stop him, even Lady Luck.

First, he decided to buy a disadvantage which seemed to be not so bad if you were to look at it from a different angle. Dio saw this and knew it was fate, so he had to buy it.

[{Jonathan's Body} (+500)-Unable to use the full power of a Stand. A stolen body, being half-mortal also gives an even slower regeneration rate than a Vampire on the left side of his body, including the same for Absorption. The left side of the body can still be regenerated over time if the prey is consumed regularly. Must acquire the blood from a living Joestar to compensate and fully synchronize the body to negate these weaknesses. (3 Liters of living Joestar blood)]

[{Jonathan's Body} will come with Jonathan's Will and {Half Mortal Body}.]

[Jonathan's Will is a will from Jonathan's body that brings a certain personality influence and talent enhancement over time. - Charismatic, Proud, Mischievous, Gentle, and Enhanced Ripple Talent (Locked)]

[{Half Mortal Body} A weakness where the left side of the body regenerates slower than a vampire, but faster than a human. It also cannot utilize the Absorption ability of Pillar Men unless the right side of the body uses it. Must acquire the blood from a living Joestar to compensate and fully synchronize the body to negate these weaknesses. (3 Liters of living Joestar blood)]

Although Dio knew his race would be temporarily limited at least until he got the stone, he knew this was the perfect drawback to receive. It gave enhanced Ripple talents which can be used after becoming an Ultimate Being.

His momentarily weakened left side would be unfortunate, but it can be overcome because of what Dio was just about to buy. It would change his fate in JoJo and be his greatest purchase from the shop by far!

5