Dio’s Development- Decades Advance
92 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

In the year 1867, Dio Brando was born of a poor family in England. He grew up and later became the adoptive son of George Joestar around the age of fourteen.

After growing up with the family for eight years, George Joestar passed away due to an unexpected illness. With this bad news, came good news, for the Joestar family had produced a new heir.

In 1889, George Joestar II was born of Jonathan "Johnny" Joestar and Erina Pendleton. However, the Joestar bad luck struck again because, in 1890, two assassins were found guilty days after they murdered the new father.

He died young at the age of twenty-two, being buried in the family cemetery wearing the classic Victorian Era attire he followed since childhood.

The good news which can be salvaged was that his brother Dio Joestar was able to survive an assassination attempt after being found days later with a tortured body. The only strange thing of note was that he looked malnourished when found in the assassin's basement, and only the left side of his body at the time was recorded to be physically abused.

At the least, there has never been another attempt of assassination to the Joestar family after the other two were executed according to the law.

The current patriarch of the family, Dio Joestar, has taken full responsibility for the family matters as said in his impressive speech and has reclused himself in his mansion until current day England.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dio Joestar

Race: Pillar Men, JoJo (50%)

Gender-Male

Timeline : Part 1--Phantom Blood

Racial Abilities : Open Status, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, DIO's Will, Hyper Regeneration (Both Sides), Anti-Aging, High-Level Body Manipulation (75%), Advanced Intelligence, Joestar Intelligence, Super Charisma, Enhanced Senses, Absorption (Both Sides), Elemental Battle Mode (Ice), Ultimate Being (Locked)

DIO's Will- Charismatic, Peerless ambitions, Cunning, Insatiable hunger for power, and Enhanced Stand Talent

Jonathan's Will- Charismatic, Proud, and Enhanced Ripple Talent (Locked)

Pillar Men Inventory : Modified Stone Mask, Stone Baseballs (120x), Stone Mask, Knives (55x)

Fighting Techniques : Spin (32%), Boxing (Max), Optic Stamps (90%)

[The World] Abilities : (Locked until Part 3)

[The Passion] Abilities : (Locked until Part 3)

Weaknesses : All racial weaknesses can be removed through becoming the Ultimate Being using the Red Stone of Aja.

- {Sunshine}  Weaknesses can be removed through becoming the Ultimate Being

- {Ripple/Hamon} A sufficiently powerful force of vitality from the Ripple will disintegrate the long-unliving body of Pillar Men.

- {Jonathan's Body} Negated completely.

- {Half Mortal Body} Negated completely.

Poses: Use a Pose to show dominance after a fight and have extra luck on your side. Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] (Fanned his hand in front of his face)- (Boost to 150% in Ripple proficiency during a battle)

[Koichi's Lackadaisical Pose] (Small Awkward stepping)- (Very low presence for 15 minutes)

[Killer Queen Cross Armed Pose] (Rock and roll, cross-armed)- Strikes complete fear in enemies. (Paralyzes spectators in fear for 5 seconds)

...

It is currently the year 1910, Dio has just finished taking a shower and never felt more bored. He was facing dilemmas every day of every year. Now he has decided after practicing, researching, and aging for twenty years what his next main course of action would be.

Dio celebrated his forty-second birthday alone without anyone nearby to celebrate the occasion with him just a couple of days ago. The reason he stays alone is that his body looks the same as it did when he was 23 years old.

This was because his anti-aging stopped his aging process completely at that time due to it being his prime age.

After drying up from his shower, he looked from afar at the family grave and went over his stats one more time.

He remembers that he did nonstop research on the Stone Mask in his family mansion and learned nothing very new except that he could only use it on humans and vampires for it to work at its full potential.

Still, he decided to try the mask to see what it would do at only a part of its potential and forcefully opened his Elemental Battle Mode.

He learned about how each Pillar Men gained one, so he was not in complete shock to see it finally unlocked. he awakened ice, but rarely made any special moves except a basic technique that absorbed heat from living beings he came into physical contact with.

This would then freeze them and stifle their blood flow, eventually killing them. He called it the "Vaporization Freezing Technique."

The Spin also managed to become more mastered after non-stop practicing using projectiles and using knives more often in practicing it. He still considered himself to be untalented at using the Fighting Technique.

Still, he made up for it by being much better at controlling his Optic Stamps.

Dio's favorite memory in the last few decades was when he devoured the blood of Johnny Joestar. It was the sweetest thing he ever tasted in his life. In the end, he drank more than needed to lift the weaknesses on his body.

{Jonathan's Body} and {Half Mortal Body} were negated completely with the blood of the Joestars.

Dio managed to cover up his tracks completely because of the help of his Optic Stamping technique and his charm which he built up during his childhood. Many limits placed on him were finally broken, two more left for him to become the Ultimate Being.

He also gained another pose randomly after accidentally saying the words "Killlaaaa Queeeen!" which he was singing in the shower while doing a random pose.

It was not that beneficial anyway, so Dio decided to not use it unless he was in a serious situation, which never happened even once in the last two decades.

These things still were not related to the reason Dio decided that he was debating for a long time. Instead, it was the fact that his "Stands" were locked until "Part 3."

This time was very unspecific for Dio, which led to him getting frustrated while he was busy researching the Red Stone of Aja in his free time. Learning nothing useful from theories, he felt very unoccupied. In the end, Dio decided he should hibernate for 50-75 years at least, judging that he was still in Part 1 after being in it for decades.

He did not care about Part 2 as much because it was never mentioned to be very important, based on the text boxes which described his abilities and weaknesses, and the fact that he was too excited to learn about "Stand Power."

He decided to leave his nephew to grow the Joestar family in his stead while Dio faked his death using a suicidal double "Dio" which he Stamped into obeying him.

The boy grew up with just a mother, so Dio left them be as he knew his slumber would be a long time. Now George was older and could take care of things in Dio's absence.

Dio even remembered he decided to teach younger George a little boxing from time to time when he was bored after researching useless theories on the Red Stone of Aja.

This was not important, as Dio focused mostly on fixing any loose ends in the time he spent training and researching.

The Pillar Man felt his preparations were ready for the last time as he descended into the hidden basement he had concealed inside a secret Joestar household in England. He started taking his steps towards a coffin labeled "DIO" which was made from materials like Italian wood and leather.

His final words at this moment, if heard by others, would strike fear into anyone who listened. The words that were generously spoken from the lips of the golden-haired figure would have been remembered for centuries. . .

"For decades, I have to make nice with those buffoons. But now that I am of age, it is time for my plan to reach its fruition. At long last, the Joestar fortune has become completely mine. And Devil take anyone who tries to stop me from holding the world!"

– Dio Joestar, Part 1: 1910

anno Domini ("the year of the Lord.")

 

Longer Chapter. The real plot will start finally. Also, I just write for fun whenever I want.

Like it ? Add to library!

4