Requiem- Venice to Cairo
65 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It looks like you're too weak to even play around with." – Ainz Ooal Gown

...

Currently, it is 7:29 pm Central European Time (Italy Zone). Sunset was the time DIO boarded his plane (6:28 pm in Italy). The flight is around 3H30m altogether without turbulence, meaning they would arrive at 10:08 pm (CET).

Their arrival would be 11:08 pm (EET) approximately in Cairo's time zone.

...

One hour through the flight to Cairo, there was an unusual presence that DIO felt on the plane. He already used his Stamps to check if the pilot was suspicious, especially now since Stands were awakened all around the world.

He found nothing strange, and now since they could afford private aviation trips to other countries, they were alone with just the pilot and two attendants, all were checked by DIO, without anything out of place with them.

There were two females and a male that was with DIO's crew on the private plane. The pilot was the only male apart from DIO, but they were not suspicious even after one hour.

This is what confused DIO, the fact that he felt he was being watched on the plane, and no one else felt the same. He already asked the others, but they felt nothing abnormal.

DIO normally would not care if someone watched him, after all, he was beautiful, which woman wouldn't like eye candy? The problem was that he knew there was a high chance that Kars already knew DIO was after him.

It was not hard to find out about it for many reasons like tracking Stands, Esidisi seeing DIO's face in Italy somewhere, muddled historical records, or the fact that Stand Users always seem attracted to each other.

There were too many unknowns, and since it was daytime in the clouds, DIO could not break open the plane because it would endanger the three vampires.

DIO's bad feelings were always right, but maybe paranoia about the Requiem Arrow was making him slip up.

He decided to close his eyes while pretending to sleep to lower the guard of a possible enemy and let his servants watch over the plane just in case for him.

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dio 'DIO' Joestar

Race: Ultimate Being (Pillar Men), JoJo (100%)

Gender-Male

Timeline : Part 3--Stardust Crusaders

Racial Abilities : Open Status, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, DIO's Will, Every Race, Every Ethnicity, Instant Regeneration, Anti-Aging, Immortality, Mastered Body Manipulation, Top Intelligence, Joestar Intelligence, Super Charisma, Mastered Senses, Absorption, Elemental Battle Mode (Ice), Vaporization Freezing (EBM), Ultimate Being

DIO's Will- Charismatic, Peerless ambitions, Cunning, Insatiable hunger for power, and Enhanced Stand Talent

Jonathan's Will- Charismatic, Proud, and Enhanced Ripple Talent (Unlocked)

Pillar Men Inventory : Modified Stone Mask, Red Stone of Aja, Boules (30x), Stone Mask, Knives (55x), Wallet, Road Roller Mini Model

Fighting Techniques : Spin (49%), Boxing (Max), Optic Stamps (Max), Ripple (76%)

[The World] Abilities : Muda Barrage, Time Stop

[The Passion] Abilities :  Divination, Precognition, Ripple Transmission

Weaknesses : Racial weaknesses are non-existent to Ultimate Beings.

Poses: Use a Pose to show dominance after a fight and have extra luck on your side. Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] (Fanned his hand in front of his face)- (Boost to 150% in Ripple proficiency during a battle)

[Koichi's Lackadaisical Pose] (Small Awkward stepping)- (Very low presence for 15 minutes)

[Killer Queen Cross Armed Pose] (Rock and roll, cross-armed)- (Paralyzes spectators in fear for 5 seconds)

[Shadow Dio] (Turn around with a hand in front of face)- (Amplifies charisma on every Stand User alive who know the name DIO by 3x for 3 hours)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

Two hours into the flight, one female flight attendant woke up DIO gently from behind his seat to ask if he wanted any water. DIO on edge almost killed her instantly with his Absorption. He was feeling silly for worrying now and decided to give up. If they were to attack, why wait this long anyway?

DIO was starting to regret not bringing a descendant of his on this plane. It was truly a blunder on his part, forgetting that he could just use The Passion to clear his suspicions. Next time, it seems DIO will need to bring diapers for the baby.

DIO was feeling that the temperature was very high in the aircraft for the others, seeing as they were pouring with sweat, and decided it would be best to just ask for a few napkins.

"I'll take three napkins for them. That will be all I will be having." Once DIO said this to the attendant, she passed the napkins to Reimi, Lisa Lisa, and Ralph.

Unknown to the flight attendant, this was DIO's final test to see if they would attack.

And DIO was right, they were targeting him.

He saw the flight attendant touch each of their fingers and hands creepily when passing the napkins. Even wrapping her hands around Ralph's muscular forearms while kissing his fingers. It wasn't a very strange gesture, but it was all DIO needed to attack.

After all, what is more, suspicious than wanting to touch and flirt with a muscular foreigner that is dressed like a bodyguard cowboy with a gun at his side, over DIO who looks like a handsome rich alumnus.

It was obvious that they were going for the guy who looked the strongest on their team, this was the only reason DIO could come up with considering no one would refuse someone like him...

"Wrryyyyyyyyyy!!!"

DIO pounced on her, absorbing her body inside his body. It only took a few seconds before everyone on the plane was surprised, even his servants were unaware that DIO would attack so boldly!

A few seconds later, a crystal-looking material formed around the areas where that woman touched Ralph.

That was when the pilot came over with shock in his eyes as he started crying, and yelled at DIO.

"What! Joestar bastard! You... D-damn... You're crazy! How dare you kill my sister... Monster...! H-how did you figure it out! ...How did you find out that we are from the Whiteburn Family!"

At this point, even DIO was a little surprised at how easy this guy was giving answers to him. Still, DIO was never a person to give up such an opportunity and say he was unaware of who they were.

"Ha! You worthless primate! Your first mistake was dreaming about injuring me, DIO!"

As he said this, the effects of the crystallization on everyone were disappearing due to the female User dying moments ago.

As DIO said this he was already pulling out his boule balls to launch at the pilot before he answered back with a look full of determination.

"Wait! You shouldn't be thinking about that! Let me tell you that my sister and I have special powers! She placed a curse on your friends which spreads a virus on a living being that will turn them into glass over time slowly. The hotter the temperature, the faster it will spread across your entire body! Her Stand Glass Onion and my Stand have never lost together!"

"Lori may have been killed by you, but I won't let her death be in vain! Using my Stand, Radio Ga Ga, I will turn myself invisible with my right hand, and boost anyone's mental fortitude that I touch with my left!

"My Stand is the greatest among Stand Power! Now watch, as I turn myself invisible and kill you! The one who killed you today will be Ryan Whiteburn, a User of two abilities!"

As he said these words, DIO was a little confused as to why he would reveal so much about himself. He also wasn't lying either since DIO was using the Ripple, which is now hundreds of times stronger as an Ultimate Being, to use the Lie Detection Technique he learned from Lisa Lisa.

It also seemed that the pilot, Ryan Whiteburn, did not know that the glass on everyone disappeared after Lori died.

It looked like all they would be managing to do today would be using their mental fortitude to bypass Optic Stamps, but that is all.

Closing his eyes, all it took was two words and one magnificent pose before this fight was completely over...

"Za Wārudooo!!!"

...

4