Requiem- Precognition Makes Things Quick
35 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Time Flows Constantly, It Doesn't Care About The People Who Are Struggling." - Lelouch vi Britannia

...

Pet Shop became an easy opponent for the team which DIO used to test his subordinates. Unluckily for the bird, it had no real redeeming qualities that would make it worthy to seize. All that bird could do in DIO's opinion is eat and shit.

.

.

.

As DIO was walking down the hallway of Kar's Mansion, he noticed something bizarre happening. He felt a change in the whole building, almost as if it suddenly became an entire maze. Feeling this change, he knew there would be at least two Stand Users to deal with.

There is an unknown User with the ability to only create tactile illusions which DIO saw from the future and the hag has the ability to control the bodies of the person she wounds.

She can also create realistic illusions as well, meaning it would be difficult to tell who is causing the illusion. These were her two abilities, making it challenging for most humans to defeat her.

DIO had a high level of Stand sensing compared to others, at least according to him. When he thinks there are two Users, there are. If he senses a single User, it will only be one. Knowing that he knew the feeling of being watched by two Users was something that meant a two-on-three.

Knowing the future only helped make things quicker, today would be an excellent example for DIO to showcase that.

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dio 'DIO' Joestar

Race: Ultimate Being (Pillar Men), JoJo (100%)

Gender-Male

Timeline : Part 3--Stardust Crusaders

Racial Abilities : Open Status, Pillar Men Inventory, JoJo Poses, DIO's Will, Every Race, Every Ethnicity, Instant Regeneration, Anti-Aging, Immortality, Mastered Body Manipulation, Top Intelligence, Joestar Intelligence, Super Charisma, Mastered Senses, Absorption, Shapeshifting, Elemental Battle Mode (Ice), Vaporization Freezing (EBM), Ultimate Being

DIO's Will- Charismatic, Peerless ambitions, Cunning, Insatiable hunger for power, and Enhanced Stand Talent

Jonathan's Will- Charismatic, Proud, and Enhanced Ripple Talent

Pillar Men Inventory : Modified Stone Mask, Red Stone of Aja, Boules (30x), Stone Mask, Knives (55x), Wallet, Road Roller Mini Model, Polaroid Cameras (20x)

Fighting Techniques : Spin (51%), Boxing (Max), Optic Stamps (Max), Ripple (82%)

[The World] Abilities : Muda Barrage, Time Stop

[The Passion] Abilities : Divination, Precognition, Ripple Transmission

Weaknesses : Racial weaknesses are non-existent to Ultimate Beings.

Poses: Use a Pose to show dominance after a fight and have extra luck on your side. Each Pose effect cooldown is 12HR.

[The Original Joestar Pose] (Ripple), [Koichi's Lackadaisical Pose] (Presence), [Killer Queen Cross Armed Pose] (Fear), [Shadow Dio] (Charisma)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...

To deal with this fight, all DIO would need to rely on is his own body. He had heightened senses due to being an Ultimate Being. He could simply smell the shape of the Users.

This made it easy for him to launch a few knives at the illusionist and kill them. As expected, they were launched into their throats very easily.

Although they were surprised, DIO was just feeling idle again. He killed one of the illusionists, meaning that either one could be left. Enya would be harder to deal with since she can also control someone's body under certain conditions.

Knowing this, DIO decided it would be best to just let the Ripple sense the life energy from the last User.

After knowing their location, all it took was one knife for them to die, quick and easy. Again, making DIO feel that cannon fodder was a waste of time.

These fights were becoming too easy for DIO. He knew that he was strong, but there were many other Users stronger in other worlds. All DIO knew was that in other worlds, Users had abilities that could rival him, but they were in dimensions that were impossible to reach for now.

It was a good thing for DIO that he already had a plan of cooking in the meantime for when he goes back home to Italy. Before he left, DIO made sure to keep his secret chess piece working to help DIO for later.

These were thoughts that did not matter now, so DIO decided to return his focus to the mansion.

.

.

.

Residing in Kar's Mansion in Cairo and acting as Kar's butler, Telence T. D'Arby isolates and challenges Jotaro and Kakyoin when the Joestar Group enters the mansion and forces them into waging their souls against him in various video game challenges. At least, this was what the future held in the vision DIO saw.

DIO decided to search for this man first after killing the two illusionist Users because they were the most troublesome to deal with.

After finding the man named D'Arby, DIO decided to kill him instantly to avoid fighting his Stand. When dealing with tricky Stand abilities, killing them instantly was the best way.

It also was quite underwhelming for DIO, coming all this way while thinking about fighting so many Users. They were just cannon fodder that couldn't even stall for time.

Sometimes DIO wondered if he should send his servants by themselves to fight while he sat back in another country like a final boss.

This also made DIO wonder what Kars was doing in the meantime. DIO was killing his servants quickly and Kars still hadn't shown himself. It seemed that knowing the future just made these fights too easy. It also made DIO less motivated to fight the weak servants.

...

After entering the living room downstairs, DIO was met with about twenty vampires, all being led by a vampire named Nukesaku. He is a henchman of Kars that tried to attack Jotaro when the Joestar Group defeated Kar's other minions.

Having no Stand, he is used as a punching bag and unwilling guide in the mansion. Still, Jotaro managed to lose badly against Kar's gravity multiplying Stand. DIO quickly decided on using the Ripple and shot all the vampires in the room.

The vision of the future showed no one being able to use the Ripple. This meant that if they learned it, the fight against Kars and the vampires would have been much easier. At least DIO knew that when facing Kars, he would need to practice his Ripple more than normal to advance his mastery.

DIO's Ripple was dark red and glowing like the sun. It resembled the setting sun and blinded every vampire until they were all killed instantly. All DIO used was a basic punch filled with the Ripple, but because it is a great counter against the undead, it destroys the vampires.

Being an Ultimate Being was truly a great decision DIO decided on. It took quite a large number of years, but now anyone who is a zombie, vampire, or Pillar Men was at an extreme disadvantage to DIO.

...

Moving on again, DIO found the man named Vanilla Ice. This man was difficult to kill, but nothing too much for DIO. His Stand, Cream, was profoundly destructive and can swallow itself and its master to become a spherical void of nothingness that obliterates everything in its path.

Its only weakness is that it cannot see where it is going when in void form, forcing Vanilla Ice to temporarily expose himself to plot Cream's course.

This was a major flaw in Vanilla Ice's Stand. Once exposed to reality, DIO just needed to freeze time and use a punch filled with the Ripple to kill him instantly. Again, knowing his Stand beforehand really made things more efficient.

DIO would have liked to take him back to research the dimensional void it creates, but decided against it. This was because Vanilla Ice was extremely loyal to Kars, and there were definitely other Users that could use the void dimension better than Vanilla Ice's Stand, Cream.

DIO was starting to remember a caped bald man from his memory, and how DIO's strength was starting to resembling that man. It was a comical thought, considering that DIO would one day surpass that man.

...

After walking away from the mutilated User, DIO realized this meant that there was one more User left according to Jotaro's memory. This man was nonother than Kars himself. Kar's Stand ability was also seen through the eyes of Jotaro Kujo already, meaning that DIO had an advantage.

DIO was fully prepared until he saw something which surprised him slightly. DIO found another woman which was not within Jotaro's memories!

...

This was a busty woman with red hair which piqued DIO's interest in the past. Her name was Lucy Wild, she was from Prague, and was visiting Italy as a tourist when they met. Nothing seemed special enough to make DIO care at the time, so he only gave a basic greeting with a fake last name.

Now she was in Cairo, serving as a servant to Kars! At least that is what things seemed to be.

What he never expected was to find her in this mansion which was something not recorded in Jotaro's memory.

At the time she seemed like nothing special, but now DIO felt like killing this woman because she was most likely a User which DIO could have retrieved as a servant in the past. Now she was his enemy, and DIO would not hesitate to murder her.

Lucy Wild is a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous body, white skin, dark green eyes, and a buxom figure. In her current attire, Lucy wears a simple dark neck choker, opera gloves, and a cape-like gown held together by two strings around her neck that mostly covers her chest. Additionally, she also wears black mini shorts with a brown belt, stockings, and black thigh-high boots.

As DIO was feeling frustrated, he suddenly stared into her eyes. DIO suddenly felt an array of emotions hit him as he gazed deep into her jade-eyes. It seemed like each color would hypnotize him.

He was feeling intense joy and an overwhelming feeling of desire to be with this woman and protect her. It was a feeling DIO never felt before. DIO felt like the fight did not matter, and calmed down.

What DIO did not know, was that he was also experiencing a massive erection for this woman which was completely bizarre! DIO also would not know that this would be his greatest Stand battle since his awakening!

1