Chapter 001- The beginning
685 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A young man at the age of around 22 is being punished in the hellfire for the sins that he has done in his worldly life. He wasn't a disbeliever nor has he ever denied the existence of GOD. But even after knowing GOD's existence he didn't safeguard himself from the sins.

 

It's not that he had any doubt about the existence of hellfire but he thought that he would repent to GOD after passing his youth and devote the rest of his life in the service of GOD.

 

But Fate has something else in store for him. At the age of 22, he died because of the betrayal of one of the gang members that he used to lead.

 

Millions of years passed by since his death. In the judgment day, he was judged to be sinful and was thrown in the hellfire for a long lasting painful torment. Since he at least used to be a believer, he was not punished for eternity. Instead, he has a chance to go to heaven after he finished his punishment time which is 50 million years according to earth's time.

 

Even though he was happy to know that he was eligible to go to heaven after finishing his punishment, that happiness quickly vanished the moment he set his feet in hellfire.

 

As he was on the least tormentful place in the hellfire, his punishment was lighter compared to the other sinners and disbelievers that is being punished in the deepest parts of the hell.

 

But even then, he couldn't endure that and prays to GOD for letting him out of this place. Every day, his whole soul and body would be burned alive before being resurrected again. Whenever, he would feel thirsty, he would be given hot boiled water with the most disgusting stench to drink. If he feels hungry, he would be forced to eat something thorny which will not only leave cuts while swallowing but it will also start boiling his inside organs once it reaches the belly.

   

After 7 million years of torment, GOD finally gave him a chance to get out of this place. A few thousand years ago, he was lucky enough to meet one of the heaven dwellers whom he saved once when he was in earth. Since he was being punished in the outskirts of the hell, he could easily see the gate of heaven and whoever comes near it.

 

The heaven dweller that he managed to meet was a girl. In earth, once this girl was very close to getting rapped and he was the one who saved her. Even though he used to do sins, he never forced a girl for that kind of thing.

 

When that girl saw him getting punished in hellfire, she felt sympathy and decided to save him from this. After her few thousand years of effort, she finally managed to convince a high-level heaven dweller to save him.

 

Every heaven dweller can get anything they want for them. But there are few things that are especially exclusive to high-level heaven dwellers. One of them is that they are given a certain number of quotas by GOD which they can use to ask for forgiveness for someone who is being punished in hell.

 

But the only restriction is that these quotas can only be used for the believers that is being punished for a certain amount of time. As for the disbelievers, they are destined to be in hellfire for eternity and there is no salvation for them.

 

"Brother Salman, I finally managed to convince sister Aalia. She said that she will use her quotas for you but she has a condition."

 

"Thank you for your hard work, Sara. Tell me the condition."

 

"Sister Aalia didn't clearly tell me her condition. She said she will explain it after meeting you." Sara replied.

 

"Let's go then." Salman said.

 

Sara went to find the angel in charge of this part of the hell and gave him a letter written by Aalia. After reading that, the angel came to Salman and said to him while undoing the chains which kept Salman in hellfire, "You are really lucky to have some high-level heaven dweller to set-up a special trial for you. Don't miss this chance as you might not get something like this ever again."

 

Salman knew it was true as this was the first time in his seven million years of punishment that he managed to get such a huge chance. After he was freed, Sara took him to meet Aalia. As Salman was forbidden from entering the heaven, the meeting took place in a neutral zone between the heaven and hell.

 

"Thank you for giving me this chance. I will forever be grateful to you." After greeting each other, Salman thanked Aalia from the bottom of his heart.

 

"You are welcome. Sara should have already told you that I have a condition for helping you. My condition is very simple. You have to go to an anime world and take control of it and make it stronger."

 

"You see, I have made a bet with one of my friends. Both me and her will send a representative in anime world. After both of you take control of your respective world, both of you will have a competition. Even if you don't win, as long as you can perform well, I would use my quotas to take you out of hellfire. So, do you have any question?" Aalia asked.

 

"Yes, I have. After I go to the anime world, do I have to follow the rules that were set up by GOD in earth?" Salman asked. For him this is a very important questions as he doesn't want to do any more sins than he already did.

 

"No, you don't. Those rules were only for the specific time you lived on earth in order to test you. After you died, those rules are no longer applicable." Aalia said

 

"So, for the anime world, there is nothing that you can't do except for blaspheming god. As long as you don't do something stupid like calling yourself god, you are free to do whatever you want including the things that were forbidden for you on earth." Aalia elaborated.

 

"Thanks for the explanation. So, what world do you want me to go in?" Salman asked with some curiosity.

 

"For now, you will be going to the world of 'Naruto'." Aalia said.

 

"What about my competitor, which world is she/he is going to go?" Salman asked.

 

"In order to be fair, me and my friend decided to send both of you to same world. With the permission of GOD, we created two Naruto world keeping everything same. You and your competitor will be sent to those two world."

 

"If you don't mind, can I ask you a personal question?" Salman said.

 

"Go ahead." Aalia nodded his head.

 

"I assume you will be watching my journey in the Naruto world, right?" Salman asked.

 

"Yes." Aalia replied.

 

"Then what if I am engaged with some private activities like for example getting intimate with someone? Will you be watching those too?" Salman asked with some concern.

 

Aalia's cheeks got slightly red hearing this question as she hurriedly replied, "Of course not. I will never do such shameful thing. So, you don't have to worry much. Me and my friend will only be keeping eye on the general plot."

 

Salman heaved a sigh of relief after hearing that reply as he would feel really awkward having to display his private moments live to someone.

11