Chapter 010- Edo Tensei
345 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Talking about Tobirama-sensei, why don't I resurrect him before going to One piece world. Even though I will not be able resurrect him with his full strength, it is not a problem for him to be resurrected with early Kage level strength.' Sarutobi thought.

 

'With his presence, I wouldn't have to worry about Konoha much while I am away. Not to mention, my research speed will also double as long as he participates in it.' With this thought, Sarutobi decided to resurrect Tobirama using the Edo tensei.

 

He called one of the anbu guarding him and said, "Go and get me the strongest ninja that is being imprisoned right now."

 

Sarutobi waited for a while in him office as the anbu finally returned with a sealed up Jonin.

 

'With an elite-jonin as a sacrifice, I should be able to make Tobirama-sensei resurrect with 60-70% of his original strength.' Sarutobi quickly made all the preparation needed for the Edo tensei.

 

"I will be performing a forbidden Jutsu right now. You guys can step outside the room and keep a lookout for me." Sarutobi said to the Anbus hiding in the shadows.

 

"Yes, Hokage-sama." They said as they shunshined away from the Hokage office.

 

Sarutobi first placed a barrier around his office using fuinjutsu and then he finally performed the Edo tensei Jutsu.

 

Few seconds later, Sarutobi could clearly see dust and ashes encasing the sacrificed jonin ninja's body as Tobirama finally got reincarnated.

 

 

…..

 

 

Tobirama looked around to find out who is the one to who reincarnated him. When his eyes laid on Sarutobi who is wearing a Hokage robe right now, Tobirama's eyes softened a little and said, "It seems you guys managed to escape that day. Can you tell me the reason for you resurrecting me? Is there anything emergency where you need my help?"

 

Sarutobi first cordially greeted Tobirama and then said, "No, sensei. There is nothing urgent going on right now. The reason of me summoning you from the pure world is that I need you to do something for me, you see…..."

 

Sarutobi first explained the situation of Konoha after Tobirama's death. He also explained about the gate and the other world that he will be going on in a few days. After explaining all these, Sarutobi said,

 

"I don't know how dangerous the other world is. So, I need all the help I can get. Sensei, I want you to research on the Edo tensei and perfect it. I wonder what is your opinion on this?"

 

Tobirama thought for a while and said, "Haah! I can't even rest after my death. Don't worry, I will research on this technique while you explore that other world. I also want see what that other world looks like but I guess I will have to wait until the research of the Edo tensei finishes."

 

Sarutobi sighed in relief hearing Tobirama's positive answer. He was really worried that Tobirama would deny his request with some bullshit reason like 'Since I am dead, I don't want to break the balance of the nature by staying in the living world.' or something like 'I am old. These kinds of things should be left on our future generations. I trust you, Hiruzen.'

 

"Thank you, sensei for agreeing to my request." Sarutobi sincerely thanked him.

 

"No need to. It's all for the betterment of the Konoha after all."

 

"Yes. Sensei."

 

Sarutobi talked with Tobirama on various topics regarding Konoha and how he plans to develop it in the future. Tobirama silently listened and corrected him on the things that he thought would be detrimental.

 

As he talked with Tobirama, Sarutobi managed to further polish his plans. After finishing the discussion, Sarutobi said to Tobirama, "Sensei, why don't you visit my house before going to the secret laboratory. You will also be able to meet my new wife."

 

Sarutobi didn't worry much about Tobirama not liking Naori Uchiha. Even though Tobirama generally hates Uchihas, he clearly knows unlike Danzo that not all Uchihas are same.

 

Not to mention, Tobirama had good opinion of Naori Uchiha even before his death.

 

 

…..

 

 

After settling down Tobirama, Sarutobi went back to his office. He will be receiving a delegation from the Uzumaki clan today.

 

As he waited for their arrival, Sarutobi thought to himself, 'Am I being too hasty in going to the One-piece world?'

 

When that question rose in his mind, Sarutobi quickly shook his mind and thought, 'My sole reason for going there is to increase my strength quickly. Though I could wait until I manage to learn all of the powerful ninjutsu but that would be quite waste of time as learning more ninjutsu wouldn't make much of a difference if my own strength doesn't increase.'

 

'I am already a high-level Kage right now. Even though I have senju bloodline, I have little to no hope that I would be able to breakthrough to Super Kage level with just training.'

 

'For that, I will have to do some research on bloodlines and make my bloodline purer if I want to keep getting stronger in this ninja world. So, I think it is better for me travel to One-piece world in order to find a way to get stronger. That way, I wouldn't be stuck even if the researchers in the secret laboratory fails to bring any result.'

 

As his mind thought of these things, Sarutobi quickly let go of the hesitation he was feeling just now.

 

*knock* *knock*

 

Sarutobi came out of his thoughts as he said, "Come in."

 

"Hokage-sama." Two red haired elite jonin respectfully called out to Sarutobi and gave him the letter written by their Leader.

 

Sarutobi opened that letter and quickly read it.

 

A week or so ago, he sent some anbu to the Uzumaki clan with a letter written by him. In that letter, Sarutobi proposed to the Uzumaki clan leader to send the young Uzumakis to the school of Konoha to get their education. Sarutobi also carefully mentioned the benefits of this as well.

 

The reason for him doing this is that Sarutobi wants to cultivate the Uzumaki children's feelings for Konoha. Even though Konoha is allied with the Uzumaki, most of the Uzumaki lost their awe and respect they used to have for Konoha, specially after the death of Hashirama.

 

So, by letting the Uzumaki children study in Konoha, they would automatically get attached to Konoha as long as the brainwashing is done right.

 

The response of the Uzumaki leader for this proposal is that he agrees stating that learning from Konoha would make them a better ninja. But he also stated that he hopes that Sarutobi wouldn't stop anyone from coming back to the Uzumaki village after finishing their study.

 

"Pass my words to your leader. I thank him for agreeing to my request. Also, he can rest assured that I will not force anyone to stay in Konoha if they want to go back to their homeland." Sarutobi is confident that most of the Uzumaki would come to love Konoha after staying for a few years.

 

"But similarly, I also hope he would also not force them if they want to stay back after finishing their study." Sarutobi said looking at the two Uzumaki delegation.

 

"We will pass on your words, Hokage-sama." They bowed slightly before leaving the Hokage office.

8