Chapter 018- Death
300 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sarutobi looked at the list of devil fruits. There were thirteen fruits in there. Ten zoan, two paramecia and one logia. The zoans weren't that good, so Sarutobi said to Shika, "These zoan fruits don't have much development value. But even though that is the case, it would also increase the power of a ninja significantly."

 

"So, give these ten zoan fruits to those elite jonins who doesn't have any chance of breaking through to Kage level." Sarutobi said after giving it some thought.

 

As for the two paramecia, one is disease disease fruit. It enables the user to produce deadly diseases within his/her body. Those diseases can be released as solids, liquids or gases. User can also extract diseases from others to amplify his/her power. Not to mention, the person who eats this would be totally immune to diseases.

 

The only weakness of this fruit is that it cannot affect whose immune system more powerful than the user. Meaning, the victim of this fruit shouldn't be way much powerful than the user himself.

 

"Shika-san, I will give this fruit to you. I am sure you will make use of this fruit perfectly with your intelligence. Also, this fruit should allow you to increase your power to Kage level by absorbing others diseases. Try it out later." Sarutobi said.

 

Shika nodded with gratitude.

 

The other paramecia is shape-shape fruit. It lets the user to change the shape of any non-living object. Though this fruit doesn't help much in direct combat, it has its usefulness in its own way.

 

For example, if this fruit is used by someone who has vast knowledge of swords he would be able to make the sharpest and most durable sword in existent. Not to mention, as long as someone manages to awaken this fruit, he should be able to totally change the terrain of island.

 

Just thinking of the things one could accomplish using this fruit, Sarutobi's eyes started to shine. But when thought of who to give this fruit, he couldn't find any suitable person right now. So, he decided to leave this thing for later.

 

"Leave this fruit to me. I will give this after finding a suitable person." Sarutobi said as he took a look at the logia fruit.

 

The logia fruit is named Blood-blood fruit. This is a powerful devil fruit if used correctly. This fruit gives the user to control, manipulate and become blood.

 

"Give this fruit to Hikigaya. He should be able to make good use of this." Sarutobi said. Hikigaya is one of Sarutobi's most trusted subordinate. So, he naturally hopes that he can become stronger quickly.

 

As long as Hikigaya doesn't neglect his training, in a few years of time, he should be able to rival a peak level Kage using this fruit.

 

"Anything else to report, Shika-san?" Sarutobi asked.

 

Shika Nara replied in negative.

 

"Since your report is finished, I will be going back to my student to teach them. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I will be going back to Konoha to check on how things are going there after a few weeks."

 

 

.....

 

 

Sarutobi is with his six students in the training ground.

 

Tsunade and Orochimaru are already at Chunin level. But Jiraiya is still a genin.

 

'Jiraya really isn't as talented as his other teammates. I guess only going to the Mount Myoboku would let Jiraya catch up to his to his teammates. I should take him with me the next time I am going back to the ninja world.' Sarutobi thought.

 

After teaching his older students for a while, Sarutobi gave his attention to his new three students. Sarutobi plans to make them ninja. As for the problem of them having no chakra, Sarutobi already asked the scientists of his secret laboratory to do some research on how to make a civilian ninja before coming to the one piece world.

 

The next time he goes to the Konoha, he would ask them how far they managed to go with their research.

 

"I promised you guys to make you ninja and teach you all the cool techniques but you will have to wait for a while for that. For now, let's do some physical training." Sarutobi said as he took out some papers whose weight has been raised to twenty kg using fuinjutsu.

 

Sarutobi gave each of them 20 papers and said, "Attach these papers to your body. Each of these papers weights 20 kg. For now, you should only attach 3 or 4 of those to your body. After you get used to the weight, keep attaching more and more. It will help you rise your strength quickly."

 

"After you finish using all of these paper, come and ask me. I have many more of those." Sarutobi said as he showed them some exercises that were specially created to bring out the best potential of one's body.

 

After solving the issues with his students, Sarutobi went to a remote corner of the training ground to do his own training.

 

Sarutobi's immortal body has the ability to adapt to anything. Since this immortal body was specially created for torture and punishment, the body would adapt to the harsh environment of the hell so that the person wouldn't quickly die before even tasting the pain.

 

Sarutobi still remembers the times in hellfire. Every time his body dies and resurrected again, he would feel his body getting strengthened but it did him nothing good except for giving him more and more pain. Because this immortal body only strengthen one's survival ability not pain endurance ability.

 

Sarutobi quickly shook off those painful memories as he thought, 'This body should allow me to overcome the weaknesses of a devil fruit.'

 

'As long as I die several times while drowning, my adaptability in the water even with a devil fruit should go up a lot. Same thing with eating more than one devil fruit. As long as I die several times eating a second devil fruit, my body should get used to it over time.'

 

But there is still one problem that is bugging Sarutobi which is, what will happen to his current devil fruit when he dies.

 

According to the scene where Blackbeard stole the devil fruit from the body of Whitebeard, it can be confirmed that the devil fruit doesn't re-spawn as soon as the owner dies instead it takes some time for the devil fruit to fully disappear from the body of his previous owner.

 

'By this logic, I should retain my devil fruit when I get resurrected again as the time it takes for me to be resurrected again is just a few seconds. But I should still take some precautions in case I really lose my current devil fruit as soon as I die.' Sarutobi thought.

 

So, he first gathered all the fruits that are present in this island. Then he laid out some fuinjutsus that can block or absorb when any kind of energy passes through it. After doing all that, he was finally ready to die.

 

Before his death, his final thoughts were, 'I hope everything goes well.'

 

========================================================

 

[AN: I did a train journey two days ago and it was the most nightmarish experience that I even had. Normally, I travel by bus. But I couldn't secure any ticket before the start of my university class as many other people were also trying to hurry back to the city since the office, school, college etc. were going to start.

So, after standing in front of ticket counter for 5 hours, we finally managed to secure the train ticket. But I never knew that the journey would be this terrible. Every compartment of the train was jampacked with people to the point that it took us ten minutes just to enter the train and another twenty minutes to reach our seats.

And the most worse thing is that I had carry two luggage over my head to carry it to our seats and somehow place it the upper shelf where the bags are kept. I am still feelings the pain in my hands.

The whole journey was a total nightmare. Because people were getting on the train without any tickets, the inside got so populated that there was no place left to even move a little. Not to mention, the heat and the disgusting smell that were coming from everyone's body. I felt like I was getting cooked there.

On top of that, the train was also going slow because there were people that went to the roof for the journey. These 14 hours of journey was the most nightmarish journey of my life. I am never taking the train if it on some national holidays for festivals. 

During the journey, two compartments of the train were damaged because of the sheer pressure it was feeling. So you can imagine how populated it was!

The most funniest thing of all that is that I didn't even go to my university last two days which was the primary reason of me coming here in such a hurry. My body was feeing totally drained without any motivation to do anything.

So, I spent the last two days sleeping and reading some fanfiction or novel.

Anyway, thanks you for listening my rants. I don't why I am writing all of these but I guess I just had to vent my frustrations somewhere.]

6