Chapter 038 – Mass Migration!
249 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the four of the resurrected ninjas took their sit, Sarutobi looked at all the other ninjas present in the meeting room and said, "Now that you have met them, let's move on to the next topic."

 

"It's about a recent discovery that I have managed to make. A few of you might have already known that I have found a way to go to an another world that has totally different power system than us. Some time ago, I along with some of my trusted subordinates went there to create a base for us and gather some intel of that place."

 

"From out understanding, that place is full of opportunities for us. You can find all of that information in the paper that I will send to you all in a while. So, I am going to skip all the minor points and focus on the main one."

 

"That world has some kind of magical energy that will let any person become physically and mentally stronger as long as they are dedicated enough in training. As you all know, Chakra is a combination of physical and mental energy, by training there you can quickly increase your chakra level."

 

"Those of you who have been stuck below the Kage level now has a change to breakthrough to the Kage level and even go beyond that as long as you have enough talent for it. In that world, there is also a magical fruit which can let you have another bloodline like ability. Even though the person who eats that fruit will get some weaknesses, it negligible to us ninajs."

 

"Since we already have a base which can be considered quite safe, I plan to send at least half of the ninjas in our village there in order to strengthen them."

 

"So, I hope all the clan leaders will quickly gather all the talented individual in your clan by tomorrow since we will be leaving for that world by the next day after tomorrow. As for ninjas present here who are not affiliated with any clan, I hope you will also start gathering all the talented civilian ninjas that you know."

 

"This is a very good chance for you all to become stronger. I hope you will not waste it."

 

"Lastly, I have a reminder for you. After going there, never mention anything about the ninja world. We have managed to create a new background for ourself in that world. It will be mentioned in the paper given to you after the meeting is finished."

 

"Now any of you have any question?" Sarutobi asked.

 

One of civilian ninja stood up from his seat and asked in a respectful manner, "Hokage Sama, can we take our family with us as well? Otherwise, it will feel very lonely if we are going to be staying there for a long time."

 

"Yes, you can. But for now, you should prioritize the talented ones as we still have some shortage of residence and food there since we didn't make more home or produced more food than it was needed for us. So, after you go there and finish the building process and planting corps, you can take whomever you want." Sarutobi replied.

 

"Thank you, Hokage-sama."

 

After the civilian ninja sat down, the Uchiha clan leader stood up from his seat and said, "If we take most of the ninjas from the village, it will seriously jeopardize the work structure in the village as a large number of work posts will become empty. Also, the village will enter a period of serious weakness during this period as well. I don't know what kind of measure Hokage sama has taken for this?"

 

"You don't have to worry about the safety of the village as I already some plan for it. As for the work posts, let the lower-level ninjas with no talent take over. Even if they go to the other world, they will not be able to become much stronger so it is better for them to stay in here and spend their time while working for the village."

 

"I know this might create some dissatisfaction. So, I plan to give them some extra benefits as well as a slight increase in their income as long as they manage to do their work well."

 

"Having said that, we still have to leave some higher-level ninjas that are in higher positions in order to check those guys in case some ambitious guy tries to do something drastic. As for who is going to be left behind, you guys can decide that among yourselves." Sarutobi replied in a calm.

 

"I understand, Hokage-sama." The Uchiha clan leader sat back on his sit after getting the answer.

 

"If there is no other question then today's meeting is over for now. Cat, give them the papers I prepared earlier." Sarutobi said to the anbu standing beside him.

 

"Yes, Hokage-sama." The cat masked anbu said as he started to distribute the papers one by one.

 

 

.....

 

 

---In an Underground Facility---

 

"Zetsu, did you bring all those cropses?" Sarutobi asked to the white Zetsu.

 

"Yes, Here is it." White Zetsu said as he handed Sarutobi a scroll containing eight corpses of first and second generations of Kage from other four major villages.

 

"Thanks." Sarutobi said to white Zetsu as he unsealed the scroll and performed the Impure world reincarnation technique.

 

After a few minutes, the eight reincarnated Kages stood in front of him with a dull look. Sarutobi doesn't have any intention of giving them their personality back as that might bring him unnecessary trouble.

 

Even though none of these Kages should be as intelligent as Itachi, Sarutobi doesn't want to take any chances. After all, some of these kages come from the warring states period. In case, any of them manage to find a way to break this technique while being conscious, it would bring him many unnecessary troubles.

 

So, it is better for them to remain unconscious and follow his orders like a puppet.

 

'I should let them wear the anbu dresses and hide their face. Otherwise, some villagers might mistake them for enemy and it could create mass panic during my absent.' Sarutobi thought as he ordered them to change their clothes.

 

As they finished wearing the anbu dress and gears, he looked at them and said, "From now on, I will call you by the codename one to eight according to your strength. Number One to four, you will be responsible for looking after the border areas. If anyone from other village dares to invade, kill them without any hesitation. If the enemy is stronger than you, inform me using the marked Kunai that I gave you."

 

"As for Number five and six, you are responsible for keeping peace inside the village. If anyone creates any trouble and police are not enough to handle it, you two will handle it."

 

"Lastly, Number seven and eight, you are responsible for supporting any of the above parties if necessary." Sarutobi said as he send them to their work.

 

"Black Zetsu, you will be going to the other world with me. Take most of the white Zetsu with you as well. They will be needed there. Don't worry about your mother. As long as you work hard there to establish our power well, I will not break my promise."

 

'Even though, I will not break my promise, I will never release Otsutsuki Kaguya unless I have enough strength to restrain her in case she doesn't listen to me and decides to do something crazy like launching 'Infinite Tsukuyomi'. Sarutobi thought in his heart.

7