Chapter 044- Doflamingo
211 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(With Hikigaya Senju)

"You finally came huh, Doflamingo?" Hikigaya asked while leisurely sitting on his chair.

 

"How could I not come when the emperor of the underworld himself summoned me?" Doflamingo replied with his usual evil smile.

 

"So, you do have some self awareness. But I wonder what gave you the courage to reject my proposal when my secretary first mentioned it to you! Is it relying on your tiny strength that makes you think you will be safe no matter what!?" Hikigaya sneered as he released all of his chakra as a heavy pressure fell on Doflamingo.

 

Feeling this kind of pressure, Doflamingo smile subsided and his eyes became solemn. In order to not be seen as a weak, Doflamingo released his own conqueror haki. But he was quickly shocked to find out his conqueror haki can barely defend against Hikigaya's momentum. Doflamingo clearly understood at this moment that the other party is far stronger than him.

 

'This is bad. He seems much stronger than me. I never thought such a strong man like him would bother being in an underworld business.'

 

After mastering the devil fruit power and haki, Hikigaya has already managed to reach near the level of an admiral. Currently, he is in mid stage Kage level.

 

While on the other hand, Doflamingo has yet to reach the peak of his powers. Even though his Haki mastery is better than Hikigaya's, he hasn't been able to awaken his devil fruit power yet.

 

So if any fight happens right now, Doflamingo's chance of winning is close to zero. Even escaping from this place would be quite hard since all the ninjas in here already surrounded him totally.

 

'Damn! I shouldn't have been so arrogant and come alone. If I had brought my subordinates along with me, I might have a chance to overturn this situation. At least, I wouldn't be this passive.'

 

'But since there is no way to change my current situation, I can only agree to his proposal if I want leave here alive. As the things have already progressed to this degree, I should try my best to maximize my benefits. When my power surpasses his, it will not be late to totally reverse the situation and make him work under me.' Doflamingo thought while calming down his nerves.

 

"Fuffuffuffuffu~~I think you misunderstood me, Hikigaya-sama. I didn't mean to reject your proposal at all. The reason for me denying on the phone bug was just out of precaution."

 

"You should be well aware of the consequence if the world government comes to know your intention of unifying the whole underworld. Since I didn't want it to be leaked somehow because of my negligence, I came to discuss to you personally." Doflamingo said in a very respectful tone.

 

Even though Doflamingo is generally arrogant, he knows very well who he can provoke and who he can't.

 

"Well, since you said so then I won't care about your past actions. Now tell me if you accept my proposal or not." Hikigaya decided to take back his pressure after seeing Doflamingo's humble attitude.

 

'Even though he is clearly telling lies here, it doesn't matter. As long as I manage to stay stronger than him, he shouldn't have any kind of rebellious thoughts.' Hikigaya thought.

 

"I am ready to accept your proposal, Hikigaya sama. But if you don't mind, I have some conditions." Doflamingo said in a respectful and cautious tone.

 

"Don't worry, I don't treat my subordinates badly. As long as your conditions aren't too much, I will accept it." Hikigaya replied.

 

"Then I wonder if you would allow me to be in charge of the underworlds in the four seas." Doflamingo showed his ambition.

 

Hikigaya frowned slightly at this condition, "You have too much ambition, Doflamingo! But since I am a generous person and values talent such as yourself, I will give you a test. As long as you pass, I don't mind making you the leader of the underworld in the four seas."

 

Hearing this, Doflamingo revealed his evil smile again as he asked, "I wonder what my test is?"

 

"As long as you can take control of the Germa 66, I would recognize that you have the ability to control the underworld of the four seas." Hikigaya said.

 

'If he can really take control of the Germa 66, I will introduce him to Sarutobi sama.' Hikigaya thought.

 

One of the missions given to Hikigaya was to take control over the Germa 66 and make all the scientists there work for Konoha. At first, Sarutobi wanted to do it himself. But considering it might trigger an instant war with the world government in case it gets known, Sarutobi decided to let go of that idea and handed it to Hikigaya.

 

Even if Hikigaya slips somehow while taking control over the Germa 66, it will not have much impact on konoha as a whole.

 

'This might be a little difficult. Even though I can defeat the whole Germa 66, the main problem is to hide this from those five bastards. But I think I can handle it.' Doflamingo thought with a confident smile on his face.

 

"I will fulfil the task that you gave me. But it might take some time." Doflamingo said to Hikigaya.

 

"Then I will be waiting for the good news. As long as you can fulfill this task within a year, I will tell you a way to increase your strength quickly. I am sure you will be satisfied." Hikigaya said.

 

"Fuffuffuffuffu~~Then I will take my leave now." Doflamingo replied as he stood up from his seat and started to leave this place.

 

 

.....

 

 

(With Hashirama and Tobirama)

 

"Tobirama sama, I have managed to find some talented ninjas in other villages." The white Zetsu gave him a long list of young ninjas under the age of ten.

 

"Good job. With this, we can start recruiting members for Akatsuki."

 

After Sarutobi handed him and his brother the task of building Akatsuki, Tobirama has been going through various scenarios in his mind before finally settling down on a plan.

 

For now, Tobirama has no plan to have any kind of contact with any high level ninjas in other major villages. Instead, he is now eyeing those talented children. His plan is pretty simple. Using the white Zetsu, he wants to build a relationship with those talented ninjas and brainwash them slowly so that their main purpose in life would be to help Akatsuki unify the world.

 

First contact with those childrens has already been initiated with the help of white zetsu. After the white zetsu manage to get their trust, Tobirama and hashirama would personally visit them and train them to become the best in their respective villages.

 

With the help of Tobirama and Hashirama, it would be not much of a problem for those children to become true backbone of their village in at most twenty years. When they does manage to do so, Akatsuki would finally start their plan of unification of the world.

 

Aside from those talented children, Tobirama also plans to recruit some s rank rogue ninjas that are not under the control of any village. Of course, they would only gain the rank of a normal member of Akatsuki after joining. If they want to become a core member, they would have to show their loyalty toward Akatsuki. 

 

Tobirama already sent his brother to recruit those s rank rebels. Of course, in order to avoid revealing their true identities, Tobirama strictly forbid Hashirama from using the wood style ninjutsus. Fearing that Hashirama might not listen, he even went as far as to send one of his clone to accompany and monitor Hashirama during the mission.

6