Chapter 047- Hikigaya meets White Zetsu
354 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(With Sarutobi Hiruzren)

 

"White Zetsu, go and inform Hikigaya that I am here. There are some marines who are keeping an eye on us. So, be sure to disguise yourself and do not reveal our connection with each other." Hiruzen said to White Zetsu.

 

"Also take some of your brothers with you as well. Let them change their identities to a few sailors in the marine ship that has been following us. Be careful not to get caught." Hiruzen added.

 

When the marine eyeliners noticed them, they were also noticed by Hiruzen. So, after reaching the territory of Hikigaya, he didn't directly initiate any kind of contact with him so as not to let the world government or marine misunderstand about their current relationship with each other.

 

"You don't have to worry, Hiruzen Sama. Our disguise is best in the world." Saying this, few of the white zetsu jumped into the sea. One of them swam towards the base of Hikigaya while the others secretly went toward the marine ship that has been trailing them.

 

'As long as the white zetsu doesn't deliberately gets into trouble, there shouldn't be any problem. After all, his transformation technique is very unique and even I couldn't find any difference when he transformed into me. Well, unless I turn on my sage mode.'

 

'So unless white zetsu meets a person like Roger with special observation Haki, everything should be okay.' Hiruzen thought.

 

White zetsu is very useful when it comes to infiltration or information gathering even in the world of One piece. Because of his special characteristics, he is able to perfectly replicate a person he just met. Even if their close ones meet that replica, the chances of them doubting him is close to zero.

 

Even if someone uses observation Haki or even checks the DNA on him, there is no way to find out about his true identity. Only special Observation Haki like which lets someone sense their inner thoughts or emotions might be able to find out white zetsu's transformation.

 

After sending out white zetsus, Hiruzen looked at Tsunade and said, "White zetsu should be able to come with Robin by tonight. Meanwhile, let me test your strength. Since you will be fighting with pirates, I want to know your limit in order to avoid any fatal injuries when you do fight with them."

 

"Then I will be going all out." Tsunade said with a smile. Even though she has changed a lot compared to her canon self, she still have some of that violent nature in her. Whenever she gets to fight someone, she tends to get very excited.

 

As Hiruzen signalled for the fight to start, Tsunade came charging straight at him as she gathered the chakra in her hand and feet. Even though she isn't fully proficient in it yet, she is still able fully control her chakra and maintain her peak state for quite a while.

 

As long as the fight doesn't get dragged on for hours, she will not have any problem.

 

If it was before coming to this world, Hiruzen would have undoubtedly decided to dodge Tsunade's serious punches. But now it is different. After coming to the world of One piece, his physique has skyrocketed, not to mention with his current proficiency in Haki, even adult Tsunade would have hard time dealing any kind of heavy blow to him.

 

So, he first decided to take Tsunade's punch head on without using any Haki.

 

'Oh! I didn't expect her to progress this far already. Just now when I took her punch, it did hurt a little bit. Even though she wasn't able to leave any injury on me, it is still quite impressive nonetheless.' Sarutobi thought as he kept blocking the fists that were coming towards him.

 

"Tsunade, use your haki. Let me see your real strength." Sarutobi said.

 

"Ok, sensei." She replied as her fists became pitch black. Now along with haki and her precise chakra control, her strength became dozens of times stronger than before.

 

Sarutobi just took a single strike and it almost broke his arms.

 

"Impressive." Sarutobi commented as he started to use Haki as well. After sparring with Tsunade for several hours, she finally became exhausted.

 

"I can roughly guess your combat power right now. As long as you don't meet any abnormal pirate, no one under 500 million should be your opponent. Rest well for now. After white zetsu comes back with Robin, I will find some opponents for you." Sarutobi said to Tsunade as he carried her to her bedroom since she was totally incapable of moving because of her exhaustion.

 

 

.....

 

 

---Inside the secret hideout of Hikigaya Senju---

 

"So, Hokage sama sent you?" Hikigaya looked at the strange creature in front of him and asked. Even though this is his first time seeing such a creature, he wasn't that surprised. After he came to this world and looked at humans with different kind of shapes, he was very shocked and intrigued at first. But after a while, he became used to it and took everything as normal like right now how he is taking taking white zetsu as some kind of normal creature of this world. 

 

"Yes, he asked me to take Robin with me. Hokage-sama is planning to personally train her." White zetsu replied as he looked at the woman standing next to Hikigaya.

 

'It seems like it is finally my turn meet the real leader. I hope he will not be like the previous ones. Hikigaya sama has been very kind to me from the beginning. I don't want to betray his trust.' Robin was already informed about Hikigaya not being the real leader some time ago. So, she is quite calm at this moment.

 

"It seems the time has finally come. Robin, Hokage sama is very optimistic about you. He is the one who asked me look for you and accept you into the organization. I hope you will work hard and not disappoint him." Hikigaya reminded Robin.

 

"Don't worry, Hikigaya sama. I will try my best to please Hokage sama." Robin replied with a smile on her face.

 

'Though whether I can become loyal to him or not, it depends on his attitude towards me.' Robin secretly added in her mind.

 

"It's good. White zetsu, give this box to Hokage sama. I wanted to give it to him after I manage to collect a little bit more, but it is very hard to find this thing and I don't know when I will be lucky again." Hikigaya said with some embarrassment on his face.

 

'Hokage-sama has entrusted me with this task right when I left Konoha. But even after such a long time, I have only managed find such a tiny amount. I just hope he won't become too disappointed in me.' Hikigaya sighed.

 

"Okay, then I will be get going. By the way, be careful when communicating with Konoha from now on. We have spotted some marines on our way that has been keeping an eye on us. They might even try to track our den den mushi. So, be extra careful before passing any information through that." White Zetsu conveyed all the words that he was ordered to convey before leaving the place with Robin and the box.

4