A demon becomes a cockroach (1)
56 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I, Shung long, greatest under the heavens, was reborn as a cockroach, not even a spirit beast, a cockroach, the heavens were mocking me, luckily I accidentally ate a ball of heavenly immortal Qi and got a golden finger, 10000000% reproduction speed, with this I and my children will take over the world! The jade beauties will be mine! The young masters will choke to death on their arrogance and stupidity, I skittered across the cold and damp cave, my golden finger required me to have at least a bit of food, finding a good spot to start was nice too, I didn’t feel like dying again, stupid heavenly monarchs, just you wait, the heavens will run in fright of my army, your immortal skin will crawl.

I stopped my nonsensical ramblings as I came across a crack in one of the damp walls that surrounded me; I skittered closer, the heavenly immortal Qi I ate had changed me, I no longer was a normal cockroach, I was an immortal one my this granted me a lot of boons, such as Qi sense and an enhanced body, my basic senses also improved drastically.

Upon reaching further into the crack into the wall, I saw a dead Air rank spirit beast, such heavenly luck! What was such a beast doing here? shung made a mental note to find out why later, an Air-ranked beast was right in front of him, he would be stupid not to eat it, if luck was on his side maybe shung would find a beast core.

As Shung began eating the beast, he felt Qi gush into him it traveled all over his body and strengthened it a little before it was sucked into what he assumed was his dantian, the shocked shung had no idea how such a thing was possible after all no Insect type monsters in existence were granted a dantian by the heavens, he knew because he read the rules of heaven he ascended to the upper dimensions from the lower dimensions.

By all means, it was impossible, yet, here he was; causally breaking the laws without any backlash, his golden finger was truly a cheat.

1