5. Electrical Appliances
84 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"In short, it shines by absorbing the power of lightning. Only when the power of lightning is weakened by special means can it be used."

Lin Yan thought for a while and explained it in a way that Zhu Zhuqing could accept.

The power to control the lightning...

Zhu Zhuqing's eyes were full of stars.

 As far as she knows, even a soul master with lightning attributes can't control lightning like this, right?

After a brief shock. Zhu Zhuqing was attracted by an object that kept emitting mist.

 "Teacher, what is this?"

 "This is an air purifier. The is a basic gadget."

 Lin Yan explained with a smile, not caring about it.

"It seems that the air is purified into soul power..."

Zhu Zhuqing approached suspiciously and reached out to touch it. The white mist was absorbed by her.

 "This turned out to be true!"

She is extremely convinced that this is the ultimate conversation of soul power.

 Zhu Zhuqing has no idea what to say.

 If this is released to the outside world, it can definitely set off huge waves in spirit master world!

Because, where there is this air humidifier, the place becomes a cultivation spot!

Cultivating here for one day is equal to at least one month in the outside world.

Thirty times the training speed...Zhu Zhuqing felt that if she could practice here all the time, she would definitely break the record of the youngest titled Douluo in the Douluo Continent.

Infront of teacher all others are waste.

Zhu Zhuqing rubbed her cheeks lightly, feeling like she was dreaming today.

 Unknowingly, her teacher who looked a few years older than her occupied a major part of her heart.

"This is the result of technology."

 Lin Yan smiled and shook his head, and couldn't help reaching out to pat Zhu Zhuqing's head.

Zhu Zhuqing quickly recovered from her thoughts.

Her subconscious reaction to such intimacy was to dodge.

 She has a cold personality, which is inscribed in her bones. Ever since she was young, she was never touched by a male other than her father.

If it wasn't Lin Yan who made this move, and replaced it with another man, his face would have been smashed by her.

Yet, what Zhu Zhuqing didn't expect was when Lin Yan's big hand fell on her head. There was not much resistance in her heart.

 Even, somewhat submissive. She could feel the warmth from those big gentle hands. This made her feel at ease.

 Subconsciously, she rubbed her head like a kitten.

' Er...Is it so good!'

'Where is the good cold goddess?'

 Lin Yan was stunned, who doesn't like cats?

 What if it is a girl with cat ears?

While Zhu Zhuqing was still in her thoughts Lin Yan removed his hand and said.

"Rest early."

Lin Yan turned and left after speaking.

Zhu Zhuqing, who was now blushing, tossed and turned on the bed.

 "What's happening? It's really embarrassing."

The next day.

Just as Lin Yan opened the door, he saw Zhu Zhuqing cultivating.

It may be that the training was too violent, she was sweaty, and her dress clung to the body tightly.

 He has to say that Zhu Zhuqing's figure is very hot.

He just didn't know how her body developed... 

Lin Yan slapped his lips and turned his attention away. Zhu Zhuqing is really too hot like this.

However, what is surprising is that when Zhu Zhuqing saw Lin Yan come out, she cried out in surprise: "Teacher, you are awake..."

 Immediately afterwards, she came to Lin Yan's side. She hugged Lin Yan's arm, and said excitedly: "Teacher, teacher, my cultivation has broken through again. I'm already at level 29!"

That's right, after a whole night of digestion, Zhu Zhuqing's cultivation has made great progress.

But, Lin Yan don't know what to do as her body feels too soft against his hand, he is not ready for this early in the morning!

However, he was also taken aback by what Zhu Zhuqing said.

Because, according to the original book, the feat of advancing several levels in a day, he remembered that happened only after the protagonist team took the fairy grass, only then such progress could be made.

Did she gain such an opportunity?

This was Lin Yan's only thought.

 He would not associate Zhu Zhuqing's level of promotion with himself.

After all, he is just an ordinary person.

If eating barbecue and sleeping was so magical. Wouldn't I become a Titled Doulou sooner?

 "Teacher, come and have breakfast. I have finished preparing."

 Because of her joyful mood, Zhu Zhuqing took Lin Yan and sat down at the dining table.

 "Sure enough, she is cold on the outside and warm on the inside. This apprentice... is very caring."

 Lin Yan was slightly startled.

For so many years, I have never enjoyed the service of a beautiful girl.

 Ahem.

 The food is simple, just ordinary rice porridge and green vegetables.

Lin Yan frowned slightly, when he saw the girl's expectant look. He chose to eat and swallow in quietly.

This vegetable, isn't it poison?

This porridge...could it be served after being washed with water?

"Well, Zhuqing, you still have to be diligent on things like cultivation. Let's teacher do small things like cooking."

For the first time Lin Yan experienced dark cooking.

'I will give it to Da Hei.'

"Da Hei!"

Lin Yan yelled. The Scarlett king hurried over.

Lin Yan smiled and said, "Come on, Da Hei, there is something delicious. Of course I want to share it together."

After he finished speaking, he couldn't help but give all the food on the table to Da Hei.

"Woof..." Da Hei shouted happily, thinking it was his chance.

 You know, its cultivation base has climbed in a straight line over the past thousand years. Now he has a cultivation base of 800,000 years.

Isn't it all obtained by flattering Lin Yan, the master?

Just flatter him, in order to improve the cultivation level and it is not a shame.

Seeing of this, Da Ming, Xaiobai, and Er Ming in the backyard are all very envious.

But the next moment, Da Hei's body stiffened for a while, as if he had been hit by a petrification technique.

 He swears, in his thousand years, oh...no, it should be that he has never eaten something so bad.

Just when it wanted to give up, it found Lin Yan's threatening gaze.

Don't say anything else just eat.

'This dog lives in your house so I have to bow my head.'

Thinking like this, the dignified Scarlet King, now an 800,000-year-old soul beast-level boss obeyed.

"Woof"

With a slightly sad howl, Da Hei succumbed.

 He swallow the food in a couple of mouthfuls.

"Good boy, go play!"

After dealing with the breakfast problem, Lin Yan nodded in satisfaction, thinking that it was time to get things right.

 "Qing'er, it was too late yesterday. I didn't have time to give you an apprenticeship gift. Today I will give it to you, and you will definitely like it."

 Lin Yan said and took out a small box from his sleeve and pushed it in front of Zhu Zhuqing.

 "Teacher, Qing'er is very satisfied to be by your side."

Even while saying so, Zhu Zhuqing's hand still fell on the box.

She opened the box.

Inside is a colorful...bone.

 "Teacher, what is this? So beautiful!"

"Uh, I picked this up accidentally. It looks like a soul bone!"

 Lin Yan certainly didn't tell the truth, because this bone was rewarded by the system.

 Originally, but he was so excited.

 Who does not know the name of the supreme bone?

 It has been recorded in "Perfect World" that this is a way to become invincible!

 The supreme bone is in Lin Yan's hands has no use to him except to look pretty.

To be honest. It's just something he can't use.

However. What he didn't know was that the supreme bone, which was plain in his hands when it fell into Zhu Zhuqing's hands shone brightly!

1