10. One more
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Flender was surprised.

He has a hunch that he can't feed this bow even if he empties all his soul power.

So he chose to give up.

 It doesn't matter if the bow can't be used. He is not a human being, and I can't estimate him using general knowledge.

Flender comforted himself like this.

 However, as he shifted his attention. Only then did he notice that Lin Yan had reached the lake with his sleeves rolled up his arms.

 "He wants to clean the fish directly?"

The temperature of this water is very low.

Soul beasts like the flying shuttle, while they are powerful, requirements for their growth are also extremely harsh. The requirements for water are extremely high.

Take the lake in front as an example, even though the lake is not frozen, the temperature of the water is extremely low, it's around minus eighty centigrade.

If a soul master does not use soul power to enter the water, he or she will be freezed instantly.

Even the strong body of Flender who is at Soul Saint level would not easily venture into the lake without the soul energy protecting his body.

Don't look at Dai Hei just now who went in and swam around. The physique of a soul beast at the level of hundreds of thousands of years is simply beyond imagination.

 "Dean Flender, come on, the water is cold and comfortable."

 Lin Yan had already gone to the lake by this time, and even raised a handful of water with his hands.

 "Uh...cold? Very comfortable? I don't believe you."

Flender's eyelids shook wildly, he was shocked in his heart.

And the next moment Flender was shocked again.

Lin Yan pulled out a half-foot-long pitch-black kitchen knife which was similar to matte black, without any sharp edges.

 But Lin Yan took this inconspicuous kitchen knife, gutted the flying shuttle, and washed it by the lake.

 Flender was petrified instantly. How sharp is this kitchen knife that it can treat the skin that is harder than metal as nothing?

 Lin Yan's handling of fish is very neat.

He only used a single motion to cut the fish from the head to the tail.

Not long later Lin Yan came to Flender, stretched out his hand to take the longbow from Flander, and then slung it easily on his back.

"Sorry. I have kept you waiting."

 Lin Yan apologised with a smile.

"It's okay." Flender waved his hand quickly, not daring to say anything.

Now, he is completely convinced.

 There is nothing to be ashamed of respecting the strong.

He with a soul sage level cultivation can't even use the hunting bow and he doesn't even dare to touch the water.

 In his heart, Flender became more respectful towards Lin Yan.

 The style of this big guy is elusive.

The sapphire lake is not far from where Lin Yan lives.

They came to his residence in just ten minutes.

 When a courtyard appeared in front of Flender, he could not speak for a long time.

 " Shouldn't there be a great den at the center of the Star Dou Forest?"

 "Where is the Den?"

 Flender whispered.

The difference between this place and the deep forbidden area in legends is really too big!

 "Dean Flender, what are you talking about?"

 Lin Yan asked suspiciously. He really didn't catch it.

 "I'm talking about the beautiful scenery here."

 Flender laughed and changed the topic.

"It's really good here. In addition to the beautiful scenery, it's safe. There isn't even a soul beast."

Replied Lin Yan.

Flender wants to ask Lin Yan what he meant by this land being very peaceful.

No soul beast you say!

Flender looked at Da Hei and smiled without saying a word.

When two people and a dog went near the courtyard.

They heard a surprised voice.

"Teacher, you are back?"

"Qing'er, it's me."

Lin Yan responded.

Then, Flenders saw the wooden door being pushed open. A young and pretty figure plunged into Lin Yan's arms.

Flender who saw countless people can't help but admire, "What a beautiful girl."

Zhu Zhuquing unexpectedly found that she was reluctant to be away from Lin Yan.

 "Okay, Qing'er, there are guests here."

 Lin Yan smiled awkwardly and patted the girl in his arms lightly.

"This is Dean Flender of Shrek Academy."

"Dean Flender, hello. My name is Zhu Zhuqing."

Zhu Zhuqing's beautiful eyes flashed, she did not expect this burnt figure to be Flender, the Dean of Shrek Academy.

 What a coincidence.

She has made up her mind to go to Shrek Academy to divorce after she obtained the third spirit ring.

After that, she will return to the Star Dou Forest to accompany her teacher.

"Hello."

Flender was also shocked. He remembered that one of his students had said that he had a fiancé called Zhu Zhuqing.

 However, after seeing the close relationship between Lin Yan and Zhu Zhuqing, Flender dared not mention it.

After Flender entered the courtyard. 

Lin Yan invited Flender to take a seat.

 "Dean Flender take some rest first. I'm going to prepare dinner. Today we will have grilled fish."

"Grilled fish!"

 Zhu Zhuqing's eyes lit up.

She liked Lin Yan's food.

Now that he mentioned eating, she licked her lips unconsciously.

However, Flender's mind was not on conversation between the two.

He was shocked when he realized that he had come to a holy land.

"Cultivation here for one day, is equal to ten days outside!"

"Zhuquing didn't you see the guest? Go and pour a glass of water for Dean Flender."

"Um."

Zhu Zhuqing nodded obediently. Soon she came to Flender with a glass of water.

In fact, Flender seems to be in a daze right now, but he has actually entered into a state of meditation.

While the water was placed infront of him, he has no intention of drinking it.

Zhu Zhuqing certainly won't urge him to drink.

For her, except for Lin Yan, she really doesn't bother to care for anyone.

Zhu Zhuqing doesn't care about Flender, it doesn't mean that no one pays attention to him.

It should be said that a certain dog is watching him.

From Da Hei's point of view, the owner's invitation to drink water is considered as giving him respect.

"Woof"

So, a bark made Flender sober instantly.

The meaning of this obvious.

 "Hey...why did I suddenly get thirsty?"

 Flender swears that he is definitely not afraid of the strength of this soul beast overlord.

He simply wants to drink water.

He picked up the water glass and drank it all in one go.

Flender thought, this is just a glass of water.

 But the next second, he was surprised to find that the water was too unusual.

He only felt his body relaxing and spirit power surging in his body and spreading all over his body like massaging his body.

This comfortable feeling made Flender moan out loud.

 And when he made this sound, Flender himself was taken aback.

He hurriedly covered his mouth.

Awkward, it's so embarrassing.

 He saw that Da Hei was looking at him with a taunting gaze.

He was taunted by a dog...Flender blushed.

 Zhu Zhuqing had a cold face.

But she understood Flender's position.

'Didn't I look like this when I drank a glass of spiritual water containing soul power?'

However, no one saw it at that time.

Flender is very ashamed. However, that feeling of water is really refreshing and made him full of yearning.

 Then Flender chose to ignore looks of others. 

He lowered his head and pushed the cup forward.

 "One more cup."

0