12. Flender’s Hope and Despair
125 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the past thousand years, Lin Yan has become a chef after undergoing system's training.

 Countless recipes were memorized and cooking became easy.

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that Lin Yan's cooking skills are a hundred times better than the so-called five-star chef.

"Sit down, have a happy meal."

 Lin Yan said with a smile.

 The meat of the flying shuttle, after his cooking became delicious.

 "Will it really be delicious?"

 Flender was suspicious. As a soul saint, he has eaten a lot of delicacies. It's his first time to eat stone pot dishes.

But even after watching it for a long time Flender couldn't see what this stone pot was made of.

 Except for curiosity about the pot he didn't expect much. Soul beast meat is very common to him. How delicious can it be?

"Huh, Dean Flender, I hope you don't bite your tongue."

 To be honest, what Flender said made Zhu Zhuqing unhappy.

 You must know that Lin Yan is no different from a God in her heart.

Besides, she knows Lin Yan's cooking skills. How can you tolerate offenses from others?

 Lin Yan smiled and did not speak.

Although the soul master has a high-end palette, he definitely wouldn't have eaten something like this.

 He is 100% sure that Flender's opinion will change knows after he smells the dish!

He lifted the lid of the pot. You can see the churning blisters on the dish.

This is the effect of stone pot heat preservation.

It is followed by a strong fragrance wafting out, covering the entire yard in an instant.

 Sniffing carefully and slowly, the gluttonous feelings are quickly aroused in them.

 "It smells good!" Flender was agitated, staring at the stone pot with fire in his eyes.

Zhu Zhuqing swallowed involuntarily.

Although she tried her best to restrain her manners, the scent of the food was too deep, and the slight intake of the sent seemed to melt her own soul.

Even if they hold their breath, these scents will still rush into their noses like naughty children, teasing their taste buds.

 Not to mention that fish have a special attraction to cats themselves.

It's so fragrant!

"Gu Gu Gu—"

A clear sound came from Flender's stomach in tandem.

Even though he has a thick face, even he felt a bit of shame!

 He is already a soul sage, and his requirements for food have already begun to decrease due to not needing to eat much.

' For so many years, I have almost forgotten the feeling of hunger.'

It is too embarrassing.

 He screamed in his heart, wishing to find a hole in the ground.

At this time.

 His inner disdain has long since disappeared.

 Superficial!

 I'm too superficial.

What kind of existence is Lin Yan?

He is definitely the boss of this world!

 Even drinking water can improve your strength. How can the food that has been carefully prepared by the boss be so simple?

 Flender wanted to slap himself a little regretfully.

 Lin Yan watched the expressions of Flender and Zhu Zhuqing and his heart was secretly elated.

What happened to the soul master? Aren't you very proud?

 Seeing their embarrassed expressions Lin Yan felt refreshed in his heart.

Lin Yan smiled and said 

"It's okay. Let's start."

"OK."

The two agreed and grabbed the tableware.

 But Lin Yan didn't move the chopsticks, they still didn't dare to move the chopsticks first.

 Lin Yan didn't mind this. He gave priority to Zhu Zhuquing: "The fish tail is often in a state of exercise, so its taste will be very good, the meat here will be fresh and tender, smooth and delicious."

Lin Yan gently picked up the first piece of fish and placed it in Zhu Zhuqing's bowl.

"Thank you, teacher."

Zhu Zhuqing smiled at Lin Yan with gentle look in her eyes.

Teacher is a man who looks down upon nine heavens and ten hells.

 It feels good to be taken care of by teacher.

 Since childhood, no one has given her such warmth.

A burst of heat is released along with the fragrance and a hint of saliva emerged from their mouth.

Zhu Zhuqing couldn't help licking her lips, her cherry mouth opened slightly, and she took a bite.

 Smooth, tender, and the ultimate taste almost made Zhu Zhuqing moan

It is already full of fragrance, but because of various spices, it became more flavorful, tender, fresh, salty, spicy and other flavors are perfectly blended, and it bursts out in the mouth in an instant, and the deliciousness almost overwhelms her.

Delicious, so delicious!

 She involuntarily increased the speed of chewing, and the saliva in her mouth almost dripped.

A sense of happiness is born spontaneously in Lin Yan's heart.

 Flender held his belly, but still ate desperately, now he can't even care about his face.

After a long while.

He felt that his spirit power was about to break through the bottleneck.

 This is a sign of a breakthrough!

Flender was moved and wanted to cry. He couldn't imagine that the breakthrough opportunity he was struggling to pursue was actually because of casual eating! ?

This is too simple!

But at the same time.

Thunder exploded.

 It's over!

God didn't fuck with me on purpose, right?

As everyone knows, the breakthrough of soul master cultivation is an important thing and cannot be disturbed.

 The thunder wad too loud...Flander wanted to cry but didn't have tears.

 If he really try to improve his cultivation at this time, he might fail.

After failing, it will be more difficult to break through.

 Is this to make me dispair when I see hope? If so, it is better not to give me hope.

 Flender smiled bitterly.

Suddenly, at this moment, he heard a sentence fell into his ears.

 "The weather is so annoying."

Lin Yan simply complained.

But in Flenders' ears it's like a natural phenomenon. He feels that the situation where he is bound to fail may have a slight turn for the better.

2