First Mission.
964 2 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Momo's birthday things calmed down a bit as Sayo kept flying to New York to train with her grandfather. He taught her everything there was to know of the Black Hand and what she would be doing when he stepped down. As she was his heir that was something he needed to be doing, but her training picked up as her first mission was fast approaching. 

Not to mention that she had already finished most of her education and did not go to high school. After middle school, she got home-schooled mostly so she had technically already finished her High School Education at just 10 years old. She still planned to go to U.A when she turned 15 which would be no problem as that was a Hero school. She had gotten her regular education done. 

At the moment she was in bed with her three pets. The four of them were asleep as Sayo got to appreciate sleeping in, but suddenly her phone rang. Sayo reached for it and brought it up to her ear. 

"Hello."

"Hey, Sayo." 

She recognized that voice. 

"Uncle Tony? What is it?" 

As her phone was super encrypted he told her outright. 

"While father said that you should only take missions when you turn 12, he decided to change his mind. You are almost 11 so I convinced him to allow me to take you on a mission. I got a job for us in the Middle East." 

Sayo had never been to the Middle East, but she sat up from her bed. 

"A job in the land of war and greed of the wealthy? Well count me in, what is the score?" 

"That would ruin the surprise, I am waiting outside." 

Sayo got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She had grown another inch and now was 5'8 and her boobs had grown a bit too. She quickly got dressed in a pair of basketball shorts, a t-shirt, and a hoodie with the sleeves cut out. She looked at her still sleeping pets and whistled once to wake them up. They shot up to attention and began to get off her bed to leave. 

"Come on then. Let's hope he thought this out."

Sayo walked out of the house with her three pets in the toe to meet up with her uncle. He was waiting outside in a sports car. As her dad was out at the moment being a hero, her siblings were in school and her mom was out with her friends she was alone with the security of the house. 

"Uncle Tony, good to see you."

"You excited for your first mission?"

Sayo pointed behind her. 

"What about my three helpers? How will they fit in that small car?" 

Tony smiled as he brought out three special collars. 

"Shrink collars. With these, your giant pets can be shrunk down to their small sizes and I don't have to have a giant animal transport." 

Sayo frowned a bit. 

"Are those safe?" 

Tony nodded. 

"Of course they are. We tested them over 10,000 times on criminals, animals, and items. There is no downside." 

Sayo decided to trust him. 

"Alright." 

She took the three collars and placed them around the necks of her pets. Tony used his voice to activate them. 

"Shrink." 

A blue glow surrounded the three of her pets and shrunk them down to tiny sizes. Sayo picked up her three pets who were weirded out being small again. It had been so long since they were this small and weak. Sayo got into her uncle's car with her pets on her lap. 

"Let's go." 

Tony grinned. 

"Well, we're off."

He hit the full power and they drove toward the airport to take their flight.  When Sayo and Tony got to the airport they went toward their jet, but it was not a common jet Sayo had taken before. It looked like it was made for war and this was just part of the air force that the Blackhand had.

Tony looked at her surprised look and explained.

"Well, you were right about one thing about the Middle East. Even before quirks, it was a place rampant with war and terrorism and foreign milliary powers trying to take over for the oil and mines. Now with quirks abundant it is practically a never-ending war zone."

Sayo who was carrying her three pets in her hands now really asked about what they were doing?"

"So what is the mission?"

"You ever heard of the Meta Liberation Army?" 

She nodded. 

"Yeah."

"Well, they are just one of many groups the government controlling quirks as stupid. They think that the people should be allowed to use their quirks freely."

Sayo felt that had perks and downsides. 

"Sounds smart on the surface. Survival of the fittest would make quirks stronger however, there must be a drawback right?"

Tony smiled. 

"Of course. Smart girl, they are fools as no order is just chaos. Eventually, groups would rise from the ashes of the government which would just repeat the cycle. This group we are going to get rid of is trying to develop a quirk-boosting drug to distribute and have a loyal army. Once they have that they will build up power and cause trouble."

"Like All For One and his quirk giving in the dark ages."

Tony nodded. 

"Just like him. With their army, they will try to topple the government and we do not want that. Chaos will make business harder as we also have our fingers in the legal business as well.  Come on we will talk about it on the jet."

She nodded as she followed him into the jet.  When she went inside she saw a young kid who was not much older than her. He looked to be 13 or 14 and when he saw Sayo and Tony he approached there. 

"Hello, sir."

"Sayo this here is my disciple Boris. I found him on the streets of Russia and I thought he would be a good disciple for me. Arnold this is my niece Sayo."

Boris looked at Sayo who seemed older than even him. She was also taller than him by a couple of inches. Either way, he bowed poltety. 

"Nice to meet you, miss." 

"Yeah, the feeling is mutual. What is your quirk if you don't mind me asking." 

Boris looked at Tony who explained for him. 

"It allows him to hack into technology with a touch. He is the one we use to test out anti-hacking software and our tech. Also as you know I am the strongest among my siblings, but not that smart. Even your dad is not my match." 

Her dad was a super powerful man as he was strong enough to be in the top 10 of Japan, but Tony was even stronger. He inherited a perfect combination of his parent's quirks, named Evolve. It was a quirk similar to Sayo's, but hers was stronger. He did not get it perfectly refined by a god, but either way, it was up there. As long as he lived his DNA was constantly evolving and adapting to his environment. 

His genetics even now had gone through so many evolutions that it was expected that as long as he lived he would become even stronger. Tony looked at his apprentice for an update. 

"Enough about me, Boris what have you found."

"Their main base is in the Helmdal Province of Afghanistan. Of course, they are always on the move, but I have managed to hack their locations so I have set them to your maps. Check your phones."

Both Tony and Sayo checked and a few red dots were littered around it, but the main one was a big blue one.

"The blue is where the drug experiments are being done on captured civilians and criminals. I suggest you split up and one of you assaults the main lab and the other goes after the other bases."

Sayo looked at the blue base and she decided to take it herself.

"I and my pets got the main lab. However, will I be going on my own? It is a top-secret base?" 

Boris shook his head.

"You will be getting some help after you start the assault. To give you some extra power your grandfather Sir John had some weapons made for you. Check those crates." 

Sayo went over and looked at the box. She saw a scanner and placed her hand on it which send her fingerprints.

"Sayo Mackenzee cofimed."

The box melted into a swarm of nanites that went up to her arm and covered them in black spiked gauntlets. They even covered her legs, her face, and formed a light, but durable armor around her. 

(Gauntlets in Cover Image)

She felt they were perfect. 

"Let me guess this is secret tech?"

Tony nodded. 

"Yes, for some reason people forget that technology and science are just as strong as quirks. If you give us the time we can kill All Might with pure technology. He can't survive a direct Nuke strike now can he?"

Sayo still thought it was dumb as everyone forgets that while All Might was strong his defense was crap. How else would he have been so hurt by All For One? Boris walked up to Maximus, Koba, and Nyx and placed a second collar around the shrink collars. They melted into nanites that absorbed the shrink collar and formed into 3 armor sets around the animals. 

However, it only covered the chest and head leaving their legs free for movement. Plus they were comfortable for the animals and for Tony already had one of them on him. They had no need for more weapons as they were weapons themselves so these were just for their defense. Tony was already ready and they were already over th Middle East as that was how fast the jet they took was. 

"Get ready to jump. We will be jumping from 40,000 feet. That would be hard for normal people without oxygen, but not us. We will jump separately so get ready. Get your parachute." 

"No, I can form a parachute from my vital energy. I will keep my pets tied to me with it."

"I did not know you could do that if you think it is safe. Boris, get ready." 

Boris focused on the jet as there was no piolet. He was flying with his mind A few minutes later the Jetslowed over the jump sight of the main lab and Tony patted Sayo on the back.

"You scared?"

"Nope. Max, Nyx, Koba get ready."

The three animals got ready for the leap of fate as they did not doubt their master for a second. Dark Purple Vital Energy wrapped around them and tied them close to her.  When the jet opened in the back the freezing air was easy to feel and it would have gotten hard to breathe for normal people.

As for Sayo and her pets they did not care. She approached the open back and looked back at Tony. She waved and leaped from the jet in freefall. Boris closed the door and he flew toward another jump sight. She tucked her arms close and dived to the ground as the wind flowed against her. It was good that the 4 of them were wearing helmets so the wind did not bother them. 

"FUCK YEAH!"

She felt this was quite fun and for fun got into a superman charge down. She knew if she hit the ground at this speed she could only die. She fell for over a minute before she saw the lab. It was surrounded by a large millinery base which let her know this was going to get dangerous. 

She assumed that the Afghanistan government was involved with this, but she did not care. She counted the time for when she had to stop her drop.

'5,4,3,2,1 NOW!'

Vital Energy surged around her and formed a parachute to slow her fall. She even used her vital energy as a vortex to slow her even more.  Max transformed and grew larger, Nyx became one with their shadows and Koba began to turn up the heat. She saw the ground and landed on her feet while most of the momentum caused by gravity was countered by her use of vital energy. 

They landed without issue however the concrete cracked as if an earthquake hit. Her three pets were ready for anything as she was already spotted. 

"MOVE!"

She charge forward while soldiers and the private army knew they were being attacked. A massive siren rang all throughout the base and the person in charge looked toward where the impact was and he knew something had dropped there. He thought it was a bomb, but it was just Sayo. 

From her body, a massive tide of Vital Energy covered her and her pets which buffed them even more. Now she could turn it solid and use it to attack and defend. Sayo's and her pet's eyes glowed dark purple as they flowed through their bodies. Koba roared as a massive tidal wave of lava surged forward. 

The bear had really lived up to his Lava Lava fruit-like quirk.  One of the soldiers ran toward the lava and swung his hand toward it. A giant wave of ice attacked his lava, but Koba won. The lava devoured the ice and took drowned the ice user in a flood of lava. He was not the only one as more soldiers were buried in the flood. 

Sayo charged toward a large gathering of them and lept into the air. 

'Chi You Halberd style. White Tiger Moon Cresent. 

She covered her leg in Vital Energy and swung it down sending a wave of it dark purple energy. She cleaved several soldiers in half, but she was not even done. 

'Chu You, Sword Style, Floawing tide.' 

She waved her hands sending snaking streams of vital energy cleaning even more soldiers apart. Just then a giant wave of sand surged around them. Sayo looked toward the source and saw a woman moving her hands which caused the sand to surge forward to try to bury them.  However, sand could not stop the shadows.

"Nyx."

Nyx slipped into the shadow and lept out behind the woman and took her head stopping the sand user. 

"Maximus, go wild.: 

He did just that as he was an unyielding berserker and it did not matter what they hit him with as he would get madder and madder making him stronger. Koba tanked any blow they sent his way as well as his lava body could recover easily. Waves of lava surged all around which turned the whole place into an even hotter place. 

Sayo wanted to laugh however arrogance takes lives. If she did not want to cancel her subscription to life she would have to stay careful. Finally, she saw something that got her attention. A young man walked toward her and pulled out a pill and swallowed it with a heavy heart. His face looked like he was ready to die. Sayo saw how his veins erupted with a blue glow and his skin turned blue. His eyes began to bleed while his comrades all glared at Sayo with hate.

His body grew larger and more gigantic until he looked like a disgusting mutant monster. He roared which sent toxic smog toward Sayo and her three pets. He was a poison user, so with the pill, he believed his poison quirk would kill Sayo and her pets. Sadly Maximus, Nyx and Koba had taken poison resistence training. 

Sayo charged forward and ran up the giant's body. 

'Chi You, Moutain Tai Dragon Piece.' 

By using her vital energy and the technique she used her whole arm as a spear. She stabbed the giant through the ear and her vital energy surged into his skull and destroyed his brain killing him. Sayo ripped her arm out of the ear and lept to the ground. She placed her hands on the ground and channeled her vital energy through it. 

Just them dark purple spikes erupted from the ground impaling several retreating soldiers. She pulled back her vital energy to her body and pointed her pets forward. 

"Go, kill them all." 

Koba, Nyx, and Maximus tore through the ones who were running, fighting, or hiding. They left no one alive and took no prisoners. Just them Sayo did a matrix-style dodge and avoided a tank round. She stood back up and looked at the surge of tanks, helicopters, and vehicles. 

More and more tanks, soldiers, and helicopters went toward her which just made things more annoying. Just as she was going to move forward, from behind her a giant storm of lightning destroyed the tanks, and helicopters and killed several. Sayo turned around and saw that her backup was here. 

"Move forward." 

A tall black man aimed his hand at the sky and opened a giant portal toward the bottom of the sea. The pressure turned the water into a blade that cut through buildings and people the same. Next to him was a blonde woman who pointed her hand forward and the sky filled with thunderclouds.

"Die." 

The sky struck down with raging lightning that used the salt water as a conducted to destroy even more people. Sayo noticed how her uncle Tony was with them so she saw them as a backup. With the help of the backup, they managed to kill everything living on the base. Sayo walked toward her uncle who gave her a thumbs up. 

Once they made sure nothing was around he took off his helmet. 

"Well done Sayo. You did even better than I thought." 

Sayo removed her own helmet as she looked at her uncle. 

"Good to see you uncle. Thank you for the backup." 

Tony looked at the portal guy next to him. 

"Sayo, this is Joseph. He leads his own team named the Defiant Rings. He owed me a favor and I cashed it in for your first mission. The lightning user is name Serah." 

Both of them looked at Sayo and her pets quite impressed. Joseph more of all. 

"Kid, how old are you?" 

"10. Almost 11." 

He did not belive her as she looked like she could pass for a teenager. 

"Bullshit." 

Tony laughed. 

"She is not lying. She is just 10 years old, but her quirk made her grow up fast." 

Serah looked at her with a smile. 

"You did good work out there kid." 

"Thank you." 

Sayo looked at Joseph and offered her hand.  Joseph shook her hand and he had to say her grip was super strong. . His quirk might not be focused on it, but just having a quirk let one become stronger than normal. Not to mention all  the experiments and serums he made him much stronger.

"My goodness, you are strong." 

"Thank you." 

She shook Serah's hand but excused herself. 

"I will talk to you in a minute. I got something to do in the lab." 

Joseph nodded. 

"Go." 

She walked inside the lab followed by her three pets and saw several bodies of their lab experiments. She even saw many animal bodies and as she approached the main computer a gunshot rang out, but Nyx stopped it before it even flew out the bullet. She looked behind her and saw a fat, old man with a gun yelling curses in Arabic at her. She looked at Koba who slashed down sending a wave of magma that incinerated his bones and all. 

"Now to get the main prize." 

She pulled out a chip and began to download and hack all the research done on the drug. The Blackhand was also working on their own but on criminals. They rather not get universally hated as that would be bad for business. Once she had the research she went outside to talk to her uncle, Joseph, and Serah. 

First mission going well all things considered. 

 

 

42