Chapter 4: Passing Through The Slimy Tunnel
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"(*Sigh* At least, I don't want to see that kid crying in front of me...... *Growl* I hate it..... Hmph..... *Looks down on his nose* I hope this person will not..... bother my sense of smell.... Grrr.....)", he gladly relieved himself not to see you sobbing in front of him.

The monster sits on his bed. He looks at his meal but he pauses himself from eating. He admits himself that he only does this in order to resolve your current problem. He obviously knows himself that you want to explore inside his slimy tunnel (read: his nose).

"(*Slowly inhales**Sigh*Heh... I wonder what the kid do..... inside my nose.... now....)", he grinned himself and smiled.

*Warwick looks down once more on his nose*

*Zooming into Warwick's right nostril*

*Inside Warwick's Nose*

You are currently standing yourself in front of Warwick's nostril. From there, you take a peak of the outside. You are astonished of seeing some scene from the viewpoint of his nose. You see his nosehairs waving synchronically as Warwick inhales more air.

"*Inhales* Aaahhhh..... I can breath in his right nasal cavity, too. Hmmm.... That's strange. I don't have any headache whatsoever. *Touches Warwick's nostril silli* Aaahhh..... I can breath properly from here. *Giggles*", you were confident enough to breath inside his nose.

You are currently stand in front of Warwick's right nasal valve, a nasal hole which is narrower than his nostril. The part acts itself as a gateway into his deeper nasal passageway. You look on the part but unfortunate, you only see darkness deeper. Instead of going yourself through the hole, you have touched the floor of Warwick's nasal valve. Upon touching it, you can feel the slimy texture that it has been frequently used by his mucus as the path to expel itself from the monster's slimy tunnel.

*You gently touch his nasal valve and rub gently*

*Nasal valve widening its entrance and its flesh moves carefully*

*Zooming out from Warwick's right nostril*

*Changing the scene to Warwick*

*Outside Warwick's Nose*

Warwick stands up from his bed. He covers the food for you just to prevent from getting invaded by insects that might contaminate it. Perhaps the monster secretly cares for you even though he doesn't like to show his soft side towards you.

*Warwick wrapping you food and suddenly stopping*

"Mmmff?! *Closes his eyes and Sniffs twice* (Heh... Gotcha, kid. I am taking your scent as a price... for letting you into my nose..... and touching my nasal cavitiy.... *Chuckles*)", he smiled upon rubbing his nose with his finger.

The monster satisfies your scent as he isn't allowed himself to eat you, at least for now. Even though he ashames himself, as a monster who instead let the victim (read: you) lives, he is still concerned about anyone who doesn't have intention of terrorizing his home city.

*Changing the scene into his nostrils and his mouth*

"Well, I gift you this as my warming welcome to you *Inhales gently*", Warwick gave you more breathable air.

*Zooming into Warwick's right nostril*

Meanwhile, you are being idle upon standing still on his outer nasal cavity section. The winds are coming in to the monster's nostrils. You can feel the warming sensation as if Warwick's nose filters the air, from its toxicity, for you. You conclude that his nose actually likes your arrival. The nose hairs waves joyfully, even though the monster gently breathes, and one of it entagles your left arm. You feel yourself being greeted by it.

"*Sigh* Perhaps I can reside myself inside him, partcularly his nose. For sure, I might as well stay here as an ant-sized person until further notice.", you decided to not leave the monster's body as it was certainly deemed perilous to go outside.

You ask the monster if you can establish your belongings and put it down on his outer nasal passageway.

*Warwick's right nostril moves as he talks*

"Are you sure about this, kid?...... You know..... I may allow you to go inside me..... but.... how about your belongings? I might accidentally expel them..... from my nose..... *Snorts gently*", he had doubts about your things.

"Don't worry, Warwick. I already know what parts of your nose that are strong enough to carry my personal belongings. May I ask you one more time? Can I live inside you from now on?", you interrogated him more.

*Warwick's nostril, once again, moves as he responds to your answer*

*You looking at his nostril*

"Fine..... You can live in my nose.... as long as you want.... *Growl* So long as.... you feel comfortable enough to live...... even though my body has some weird..... substance coming out from me...... *Chuckles**Snorts gently*", Warwick confirmed to your interrogative statement.

As he has agreed to your plead, you olace your bed and your table near the monster's right nostril. You use his nose hairs, but not detaching it out from his nasal wall, in order to make support for the two major things, which you have recently laid down. Additionally, you use his nose hairs as an emergeny for preventing yourself from falling out of the monster's nose. You are confident enough that his nose is definitely durablr as you consider it as the monster's most abundant part of his body.

"Heh. I can feel..... you are using my nose hairs in there..... *Growl*.... I'll bet my nose hairs can carry you and protect you..... on purpose.", the monster reminded you that his nose hairs were pledged to defend for you.

You look to his nasal valve once more, but you are currently seeing its terrifying darkness. The monster voluntarily moves his nose as he can feel your presence in front of the gateway into his inner nasal cavity.

"Kid... do what you must.... I am open for you to explore deeper.... into my slimy tunnel.... *Growl*", he encouraged you to explore him.

*Changes the scene to Warwick, right sideview*

After Warwick has done wrapping your food, he sits back onto his bed. The monster honestly wants to resume consuming his remaining dinner. However, the monster tries to resist his own temptation, just for you to not being disturbed by himself.

"(Heh... This kid never moves a muscle... to go deeper within me..... Maybe I should help the person, anyway.. *Chuckles**Inhales*)", the monster breathed heavily.

*Changing the scene to you*

On the other hand, you can feel the wind getting stronger now. It forces you to be inhaled deeper within his nasal cavity. Additionally, the area is getting brighter because of the monster's nostrils which have opened widely.

"....Thank you, Warwick.", you commended his assistance.

You see his nasal valve's passage getting wider for you to pass through. You bring your necessary tools as if you are going to have spelunking as your current activity.

*You crawling up and entering to new area inside his nose*

"....Ohh.. I must be careful down here. It's too slippery.", you cautiously moved on to the next section of Warwick's nose.

As you pass through his nasal valve, the passageway is getting wider slightly. You carefully stand up the further you go within the monster's inner nasal cavity. Additionally, the passage is getting darker now that you need something to light it up without making Warwick's nose react unfavorably.

"*You light up with your improvised flashlight which you have bought from the black market* Ohh... *Chuckles* I guess this monster needs to clean up his nose. This place is filled up with mostly mucus. (I guess I should clear it up for him).", you decided to bring out another tool which would you do your self-made errands.

Before you begin your job, you can see his inner nasal cavity to have more reddish flesh than his outer nasal cavity section. You already know that it can definitely make the monster to sneeze once you have touched it even the slightest stimulation. You are thinking if some local substances in his body might be able to help you to do this without the monster to suffer the consequences.

*You looking at his mucus*

"Ugh.... It may sound disgusting, but I suppose I can use his mucus to pour it down to my gloves. *Sigh* Though, I don't want those things that have already been there for long time now.", you had your idea.

Instead of the mucus which has already pour on the monster's reddish nasal wall, you are planning to squeeze the reddish wall gently in order to extract fresh clear mucus from his mucus membrane. Though it might make the monster sneezes, you slowly press the wall.

*You press the reddish wall and clear mucus have gone out*

*Changing the scene to Warwick*

Meanwhile, Warwick has already done inhaling fresh air. The monster continues to sit still. He closes his eyes so that he may rest himself a bit. He is actually tired from doing his own activities on that day.

"(Hmmm..... I wonder what the kid.... is doing there right n-- Mmmff?! *His snout twitches violently and his nostrils open widely**Growl* I must try....... to endure it..... I can feel my nose...... being tickled..... by that kid..... Must resist... it.... grr.....)", his hand placed to his muzzle.

The chimera feels something that he has never experienced before. It is at this moment when the chimera realizes that there are some reactions the further you have meddled his body.

*Warwick looking at his nose*

"(Grr.... Come on, kid. Just try.... not to let me sneeze... Will ya? *Growl*)", Warwick worried that he might sneezed directly onto his remaining food.

Warwick stands up and places his food onto the cracked table in order to prevent his food from being poured by his mucus.

*Warwick looks on his nose again and his nose moves progressively*

"*Growl**Inhales* Strange.... I can feel my nose is being cleared up... *Sniffs slowly* Somehow, I can sense the kid arriving closer to the center of my schnoz..... *Grins* Curious kid.....", Warwick was relieved as he was able to smell things afar from him.

*Warwick chuckling*

*Zooming into Warwick's right nostril*

*Inside Warwick's nose*

You have arrived on the "main part" of his nasal cavity. From there, you can see his two nostrils, alllowing the light to pass through. Thus, the area is much brighter than his two passageway. You have sat somewhere in the corner of his cavity. You already know that you have come from one of those passages. Additionally, you can even see what Warwick's nose currently sees. Thus, you are treating it as a binoculars from his nasal cavity.

"*You sitting carefully so you don't want to make Warwick react**Sigh* I finally made it. Phew.... Good thing, I manage to clear those unwanted dried mucus first before I enter to this..... strange place. Hmm... *Looks at the right passageway* Aaahhh.... At least, I can finally breath air in here.", you gladly said to yourself.

You look above the ceiling of the monster's main nasal cavity. You notice that there is an olfactory bulb which is responsible for carrying some scent deeper onto his nerves. 

"Hmm... that's odd. I see a hole being concealed by his bulb. Interesting.....", you were observing your surrounding inside the monster's cavity.

Additionally, you can see his mucus membrane which it secretes clear mucus downward into his throat. You already know that those substances help the monster to maintain his digestion to be in order. 

*You stand up between the two passageways on his nasal septum*

"Hmmm.... Maybe I can clear up the other side of his nose, too. I can notice myself that the light on the left side has barely shined through this area. I should ask Warwick.", you had planned to clear the other side of his nose.

You ask Warwick if you are permitted to clean the left passageway. Somehow, the two nasal cavities widen its pathway as Warwick is about to respond your heed.

"Whatever kid..... Do what you must, then. I am quite glad of letting you enter.... into my nose, anyway. *Snorts gently* I am honestly find it hard to blow them out..... myself. *Growl*", he granted you his permission to clear the other side of it.

You have entered to the left nasal passage as you are about to do your own task. You notice that his left is utterly dirtier than his right side. The passageway is fully filled up by his dried mucus and his dried nose hairs which have been stucked in their for a long while

"I guess I have to clear it out myself. *Sigh* I hope I can finish this. I'm already starving.", you had started to operate your work.

You pour the clear mucus onto your new gloves in order to minimize the stimulation that can make Warwick's nose react. You inspect the substances by touching the nasal walls that are connected to it.

"(Okay... I need some reinforcement tools to completely remove these mucus out from the monster's cavity. It has been completely binded for a long while.)", you brought out some amplifier.

You have combined the tools which you are currently using. Hence, the tool has been modified that it has been granted new function. It can now melt all the dried and hardened mucus back into its liquid form. Then, the tool now sucks all the liquid form without making the monster's nasal wall.

*You clearing all the hard objects and nose hairs out from the walls*

*Changing the scene to Warwick*

"Mmmfff?! *Inhales deeply* *Sigh* Heheheh..... That's it kid. Clear out all of those filthy snot for me...... *Chuckles* (I gotta say.... this kid really benefits my body.... *Snorts* Perhaps I am granting this person some access on the other parts of my body.... *Grins*) Thank you, kid.", Warwick breathed deeply as his nose was able to gather plenty of air needed by his body.

*Changing the scene to you*

The nasal passageway are now cleared from the filth that has filled itself in his nose for a long time. There, you are able to see a light, though narrow, as it guides you to go out from the left side of Warwick's nose. You crawl yourself but suddenly you have slipped out because of clear mucus.

"Whooahhhh! *Bump onto his reddish nasal wal*", you had crashed you somewhere inside his left nasal cavity.

*Changing the scene to Warwick*

Suddenly, Warwick's nostril widen violent as the monster has felt something that tickles him.

"Mmff?! (Oh no...... I am going to sneeze...) Quick, kid! Grab something in there! I am trying to resist my sneeze....... I can't hold much longer! Hurry! *Growl*", he lifted himself up and he covered his nose in order to, at least, prevent sudden sneeze.

*Back in his nose*

You quickly crawl up out from his narrowed nasal passage. You can feel his flesh reacting violently as it is imminent that he cannot hold himself much longer.

"Hurry..... kid! AAAAAAA........ AAAAAA....... AAAAAA........", Warwick warned you.

Because of intense movement from his nasal cavity, you are able to stand up. Now's your chance for you to quickly go out and grab something that can help you withstand on his powerful sneeze.

*You looking at the nosehair which has been hanging near the monster's nasal valve*

"I hope this nose hair is strong enough to handle me. (This is also the first that I will experience how Warwick sneezes.)", you jumped onto the hanging nose hair.

The rest of the monster's nosehairs are waving violently. The winds are being sucked up deeper as he requires more of it so he can expel it out progressively.

"*AAAAA..... AAAA...... AAAAA...... CHOOO.......", Warwick finally sneezed.

A tremendous force has occurred from the inner chamber of his cavity The nosehairs are being forced to be blown violently. You can feel the cold as there is something coming out. His wasted mucuses have flooded out throughout the nasal floor. The flood has hit you hard enough that you are being expelled from the nose of the monster. However, you keep hanging onto his nosehair. You are hoping yourself that the thing must not break its binding, tethered onto the nasal ceiling.

*You have been reached by his mucus and forces you to be flown away out of Warwick's nose*

"I can do this! Must not let go!", you hardly grabbed onto to it as it liked your life was at stake.

Fortunately, Warwick has done expelling out the excessive volume amount of mucus and also significant amount of irritable objects. You let go yourself from the durable nosehair which you have recently grabbed. As you have landed, the nasal floor are, indeed, slippery as his mucus are capable enough to "cleanse" the monster's slimy tunnel.

"Ah, that's better......", Warwick relieved himself from his own sneeze.

*Zooming out from Warwick's left nostril*

*Outside Warwick*

The monster snorts gently as he is grooming his nose. He rubs his nose with finger, though not intense upon knowing that there is someone inside him.

*Warwick looking at his nose*

"Are you alright...... *Snorts* in there, kid?", he asked you if you are still intacted inside him.

*Warwick nose moving as if it response to his question*

"Yes, I am. I have witnessed myself that you have powerful nose which it is capable of collecting significant amount of foreign objects from here and then, it expels it out with one blow. Though I am both fascinated and terrified of you sneeze at the same time, I am honestly must endure myself within you in case of another reaction like this.", you respondes to him with more coherent information.

"*Grins* Kid, you bet.... I am... *Chuckles*", he was proud of himself of having strong organ in him.

"I am impressed..... that you have stayed within me..... for quite decent amount of time.... without being expelled.... *Snorts* by my sneeze.... You are worthy enough....", Warwick complimented your endurance inside him.

*Changing the scene to you*

Once again, you are clearing out the remaining amount of unwanted objects in his outer section. You have gone back to the narrowed part in order to check whether the section is clean.

*You easily enter through the nasal valve*

"That's strange.... I can finally fit myself in this hole. What's going on?", you wondered.

You notice that there are changes happen within the monster's slimy tunnel. You want to explore again by asking Warwick, himself, so you can see how his nose has adjusted by your presence. For example, the supposedly reddish nasal walls have changed its color. Thus, the color is now blended with the outer section.

"Alright, kid..... Do be careful, now.", Warwick permitted you.

You try to touch the nasal wall that suppose to make the monster react. However, there are no signs of whatsoever that can irritate him. Additionally, you can easily walk yourself deeper into the "main part" of his nasal cavity. While walking, you are clearing out also any unwanted objects.

*You using your tool and "recleaning"*

"Ah... *Chuckles* Thank you.....", he commended you.

As you arrive again on the wide area of his nose, you have seen more changes in the environment. You are astonished of how it only requires one sneeze to change everything within the monster's (favorite) part of his body.

"(I guess I am the one who is actually needed here in order to change for the better of him.)", you were being optimistic.

You stand between the two passageway. You have noticed that the holes have increased its capacity to fit the objects a bit larger. You go to the right passageway just to go back to your spot where Warwick has given you to live within him. While at it, you do your own task, which you have considered it as your regular job.

*Clearing the right passageway*

"There, that should do it.", you finished your task successfully.

*Changes the scene to Warwick*

"*Inhales deeply* Ah. (*Chuckles* I think I am.... going to make some proposal.... for this kid.... Huhuhuh.... *His stomach rumbles* Oh.... I guess I should have continued to eat my food....)", the monster felt something.

Meanwhile, Warwick's temparance is going thin now that his appetite starts to control him. He gazes on his remaining food but his appetite encourages him more to do so.

*Warwick sticking his tongue out as he can no longer resist his own food*

"*Sigh* I give up. I need to eat now!", Warwick finally lost his temperance.

The monster reopens his own food and smells the scent of it. However, the scent is a bit different now than what he has expected.

"Oh! Right! *Chuckles* This kid's scent....... is mixed up with the food.... *Growl* Maybe I should call the person..... just to have dinner with me....", Warwick decided to have a dinner with you.

"Hey, kid! Want to have dinner with me? I'm already starving!", he looked at his nose in order to wait your response.

Eventually, you have gone out from his nose just by sliding down with the help of his slippery nasal floor. Horrified, Warwick quickly catches you with his hand as he starts treating you as a parent.

*He place his right hand in front of his head and he gazes on you*

"Grr.... Do you what will happen..... if I didn't catch you?! You are going to spill your blood...... I will lose control and kill you! *Growl* ", Warwick furiously scolded you.

On the other hand, you are ashamed of your action. You thought you are confident enough that Warwick is never going to kill you. However, the monster has corrected your mistake.

"Sorry, dad. -- I... I mean Warwick.", you atoned your shameful action on him.

The monster is shocked upon hearing the word "dad". It reminds him about his past but he shakes his head as he doesn't want to recall it.

"Nggghhh..... I don't want to see those two girls.....", Warwick closed his eyes briefly.

Once again, you have apologized to him about you calling him your "dad". The monster has forgiven you about that. He invites you to have a feast with him. You have accepted his offer.

*Sometime later*

The two of you begin to consume the food for dinner. Somehow, the monster wants to converse with you about changes that might suitable for you.

*Dialogue*

Warwick: So, uh.... kid, This is first time I have seen a person.... who has courage to confront me... *Snorts* You are brave one..... You aren't scared of me.... *Continues to munch*

You: Actually, *Munching* I am really scared at you all the time.

Warwick: Oh yeah?....... *Chuckles* Ah. Even ants like you are scared of me...... Yes...

You: I can imagine of you being angry at me.

Warwick: Heh. By the way, how do you feel staying inside.... my nose? *Snorts*

You: I'm honestly feel disgusted. I have companies with your snots and alike.

Warwick: Hmm... Did you clean it for me? *Growl*

You: Yes.

Warwick: (So that's why I sneeze myself involuntarily.) To be fair, kid..... I rarely clean my nose, at all.

You: Okay.... *Chuckles* I am sorry for cleaning you if you refer being dirty.

Warwick: Not at all, kid.... *Growl* I am kinda adore being dirty myself anyway...... I mean..... *Snorts* I don't have time to clean myself....

You: Ah, I see. *Inhales* Ugh... I feel headaches when I got out of your nose.

Warwick: Oh... Heheh. I guess I have to put you back in my nose.... whether you like it or not..... I hate cleaning....

You: What if I live in your body? But not staying just in your nose?

Warwick: Hmm... Could you do that?.... You know that I am.... only let you live..... because you beg for help.... *Growl*

You: Actually, I am afraid that I am bothering your sense your smell especially when you go down hunting.

Warwick: So you're having a proposal with me....... as a monster *Grins* Go on....

You: Well, how about I do help you cleaning your innards in exchange for you letting me stay in your body.

Warwick: Heh.... I kinda like you, kid... But are you sure about this?

You: Look at me, mr. Warwick. I am currently fainting myself due to how toxic air in here. Strangely, your nose is capable of filtering the toxic. Henceforth, I need some place to let me breath smoothly.

Warwick: *Smiles* Fine.... what's in it for me aside from cleaning?

You: Hmmmm...... I don't know. *Looking Warwick's whole body* Are you a cyborg?

Warwick: So.... you have figured it out sooner than I..... *Snorts* expect from you..... You are smart one, kid.... *Growl* I do admit that I hate smartasses..... you know...

You: I atone for my pride, Mr. Warwick. Ugh, How about this? What if I can upgrade you in the future for all the flaws inside you?

Warwick: *Snickering* Now, you're talking..... my language, kid.... I'm impressed you are eager to empower..... a monster.... who is killer...... who kills more killer.... Heh.

You: Ugh..... I think I can barely breathe in here...... but we need to settle this...

Warwick: Alright, kid.... I'm going to let you live inside me........ *Snort* Jump on to my hand.... so I can put you back to my nose.....

You: Certainly, mr. Warwick. *Jumps to his right hand*

Warwick: Good.... Don't worry, kid.... We will resolve this in the future.... *Drops you into his right cavernous nostril* *Sniffs* Ah. And do note that...... you can just call me, Warwick.....

*Warwick's nose moving as you are talking to him*

You: Thank you. I am now pledge myself to make you stronger as a token of letting me reside inside your body while my own problem is still ongoing.

Warwick: Heh...... *Warwick looking at his nose* Good.... One thing I will tell you about this: *Snorts* NEVER GO OUT OF MY BODY...... I CAN KILL YOU....... ESPECIALLY IF YOU SPILL YOUR BLOOD!! *Growl*

You: Alright, I have one more question.

Warwick: Go on before.... we take some shut eye.

You: How can you provide my basic needs now that I am prohibited to go out from you?

Warwick: *Chuckles* I'll tell you.

In terms of food and water....... *Snorts* You go to my mouth or my nose..... and I provide with some.... Don't worry, I'll pack those things for you.... in case you are.... not fond with my saliva pouring.... it on the things. Or maybe go to my stomach...... I can send you the packed things in there.... in case you aren't suitable on those two former parts of me.....

As for your waste..... Heh... I don't mind using my bladder.... and my small intestines..... as your bathroom..... Just ask me if you want to establish.... *Snort* your own comfort zone.... I'm willing to hear about your ideas....

You: I see. Though it may sound actually weird, I guess I have no choice but to follow of what you have said to me.

Warwick: Heh..... kid. You're weak.... But this is the first time I am convinced by a weak one like you... *Snort* (Just so.... I can forget my lousy past.)

You: Thank you. Can we call for the day? I am going to clean your right nasal cavity in here. It's full of mucus that needs to be cleared out.

Warwick: Yes...... *Growl*

*Dialogue ended*

*Sometime later and inside his nose*

You are clearing up all the remaining mucus in the outer section. You can feel how cold in the spot where you have been dropped by the monster. Additionally, you can feel some movements, made by the monster, that he is going to prepares his own bed for sleeping. Before you dissinfect your own things, which you have put in his nasal cavity, you sit on Warwick's nostril silli and peak outside in order to check out what Warwick is currently doing.

*You seeing his two enormous arms preparing his pillow and his matress*

"*Sigh* What an oddly night?! I hope this kid..... *Snorts* will never break its oath.... I hate being alone, anyway....", Warwick said to himself.

You are determined upon hearing his heed. You are confident that you must not going to fail your pledge with him. It is certain that the monster willingly gives you your own shelter which is his body. It is because the air, outside him, is deemed to be toxic for a foreign entity to stay longer. You resume your remaining work on your things.

*You repairing your bed and your table and setting up something*

"Perhaps I have to install some device which it supports the things in here in order to not be blown away by this monster's powerful sneeze.", you were putting a controller on each things you had owned.

The controller can help the monster to maintain the balance within his nasal cavity. Additionally, you have placed on your most things with some liquid-proof and wind-proof in order to mitigate any unwanted condition that might ruin your settlement.

Later that night, Warwick is now laying down straight into his bed and can see the night sky clearly. 

"*Inhales* Ah, This bed is too comfortable that this kid made....... sockets to fit my pumps into my bed. (Heh, Thank you, kid.)",Warwick secretly commended your work.

*Warwick widens his nostrils and sniffs*

*Zooming into Warwick's right nostril*

"Ah, I see a beautiful view from here. Or should I say a nasal view? *Giggling*", you said to yourself.

You are currently laying down on your bed where it is resided beside the monster's right nostril silli. You see clear night sky from the point of view of his nose.

"Goodnight, Warwick. ", you closed your eyes but still woke up.

"(I suppose I have to change my attitude.... *Snorts* towards this person....... Perhaps I can treat the kid like in the past..... though slightly..) Goodnight, kid.... I hope you enjoy staying inside me now.... *Chuckling*", the monster had started to make snoring sounds.

As you sleep, you feel the wind going in and out of his nose. It is like a conditioner where all unneccasary condition are being restored by it.

"(Hmm. Maybe I let myself go deeper inside his body. I feel like this is the beginning of my adventure here by going down into his monstrous body. I must know all about his anatomy. He is different from what I have known about monsters)", you already had planned on the next day.

As for now, you are considering his nose as a starting point to discover his own innards.....

0