Chapter 20: Did I just do that with Nico Robin? (+18)(Intense BJ)
2.2k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Robin had used her ability.

Her 'eyes' opened on the shower where Ren was.

Ren had just closed the door behind him and stood there stunned.

"What the hell just happened all of a sudden?" Everything moved so suddenly. They sparred, her boobs were visible to him, she saw him erected, and now they parted ways for the day.

"Still, she has some very dangerous-looking weapons…" He muttered to himself.

*

Robin from the outside smiled in triumph and fist-pumped the air.

*

Ren sighed to himself after a while of just standing there.

'let's not think about this anymore, I'll just finish my shower, and consider this done…' He decided and started to take off his clothes.

He then removed the tank top that he was wearing, and Robin laid her eyes on the delicious view of his perfectly chiseled body that would put pop idols to shame.

His muscles were firm and taught, and Robin couldn't help herself from licking her lips.

There was just that impulse to touch his chest muscles and abs, his biceps, and his shoulders.

'It looks like he can hold me in the air just fine, hehe' She thought to herself as she imagined the scene of him holding her and then…

While her eyes kept watching, her hand snaked down towards her soaked panties.

Ren then took off his pants and underwear making her see with her eyes his full naked form.

Her body felt like it was lit on a flame as she saw what Ren was packing.

Her eyes moved past the perfect 8 pack, the stout and firmly muscled legs, and watched with eagerness the cock she had been waiting to see.

'That… That's at least 25cm(10inch)' She had her mouth open in an O shape.

As she had never had sex before she couldn't say for sure, but she had heard before how big sizes were supposed to be for regular males, and as she could see Ren was easily bigger.

'That… can it fit inside here?' She touched her stomach with her free hand and wondered.

It stood fully erect from the earlier happening. It turned out that was why Ren had run so fast, he tried hiding such a beast.

Since his cock was inside his pants even when it got erect it just showed a bulge, but she couldn't estimate it.

She nodded to herself. Seeing with your own eyes was better.

She had only ever used toys, and she felt that they were crap now that she laid eyes on Ren's cock.

Ren stood under the shower and grabbed his towering fully erect cock with his right hand.

"I have to rub one out now…" He had the same image of robin's boobs in his head and it just wouldn't go away so he knew he can't calm down otherwise.

Robin who heard that couldn't sit still anymore.

She hurriedly took her hand out of her panties and crossed both hands.

She was far too horny to let this go… She wasn't actually ready to commit 100% but she can do something for now…

[Nueve Fleur (Nine Flowers)]

[Medio Cuerpo (Half Body)]

Nine dainty hands sprung around Ren's body and restrained him in seconds. His hands were put behind his back, comfortably, but he couldn't move them. His legs were also restrained just in case, leaving only his head free to watch.

Then from the wall of the shower, the upper body of a female showed up.

Specifically, that of Robin.

Ren had a shocked look, and hurriedly tried to move and hide, but she just held him in the same position tightly. Her face smiling.

She didn't speak with him, but both her hands moved towards his erect cock hungrily.

"Wait stop-" Ren tried to speak but the hands restraining him freed one hand to cover his mouth.

Robin outside who controlled her half body clone hmphed.

'I'm here doing this for you and you still want to stop?'

Her hand once again snaked to her panties as she controlled the clone.

She could feel everything her body limbs can, so she could feel the veiny throbbing cock she held in the shower.

Inside the shower, her clone let a bit of her drool land on the cock and then started slowly stimulating it.

Just a few casual pumps to get it going.

But Ren had already been standing fully erect from before. So, Robin moved to the main dish.

She licked her lips before her upper body that was sticking to the wall leaned closer to the cock.

Her lip touched the cock as she took in the musky smell, and her real body outside shuddered. She almost came just from that smell.

Her fingers started to pump into her snatch slowly as she continued inside the shower.

She gave the head of the cock a few licks as Ren felt the pleasure building up.

She then started taking the cock inside her mouth slowly, the cock stretching her mouth to the limit from thick it was. Bit by bit, until she finally felt it had reached the base of her throat.

But her eyes widened as she saw that there was still a part of the cock outside her mouth. Her eyes were already watering, so she couldn't do anything more.

She started to bob her head nice and slow, but also a bit regretful that she couldn't take it completely in.

But the feeling of the cock massaging the inside of her mouth, the pleasure resulting from their current position, and her hands working her snatch outside, made her cum all of a sudden as her real body arched her back.

'Cumming…'

It was at this moment, that her control faltered, and Ren became free.

But as the pleasure increased, he didn't consider stopping this anymore.

"So, you want my cock that much? Hmph, I'll make sure you'll feel satisfied with it!" He muttered evilly.

His hands automatically went to grab the back of her head, making Robin's eyes get alert.

His words made her even more anxious and heated up.

He then shoved the last of his cock in one push.

"Gugh"

Robin gagged a bit, but Ren didn't care in the heat of the moment, instead, he continued pushing his cock inside as his shaft penetrated her throat.

Then, ignoring her eyes that had tears on the side, he started ramming his cock inside as if driven by some berserk mode to just dominate her.

The moment he passed through her throat almost made him cum right then and there.

*

Outside, Robin's panties were socked beyond measure as she furiously fingered herself.

The taste and smell of his cock that she could share with her clone were heavenly to her.

Even the feeling of the cock penetrating her throat was shared.

"Ahnn"

The feeling of his cock prying open her throat so violently made her cum instantly a second time.

And then he started ramming his dick down her throat.

Robin had her eyes rolled up as she had fallen to the ground with her hand in her panties, and her tongue hanging out.

If one would notice, her throat was also bulging, as if something was penetrating it.

This was her technique at play, allowing her to feel the same thing as the clone if she wanted literally.

After a bit, Ren came hard down her throat, filling her stomach directly with copious amounts of hot semen that felt like ambrosia to her.

The moment she tasted the semen, she felt like that was the sweetest thing she had ever tasted in her life.

After a bit, she had drunk the semen completely.

She then moved her finger to scoop some that had dripped on her chin and then she licked it.

Her real body enjoyed the real semen, meanwhile the moment Ren came her copy vanished from the shower.

"T-That was amazing" She muttered out of breath.

But her eyes and facial expression were beyond happy.

She then picked herself up and hurriedly ran out of the room.

Ren sighed in satisfaction.

"That was awesome…"

Before everything that happened came crashing on him.

He then put a towel over his waist and hurriedly got outside to see Robin, but he found out that she had already gone.

He shook his head, once again entering the shower. But a smile hung on his lips from happiness.

What happened was amazing, but he needed time to wrap his head around it.

"Did I really just deepthroat Nico Robin?"

*******************

-Thank you *"Eric"* ; *"Hawkshe"* ; *"Shadow"* ; *"Bowzer"* ; *"Lord Kuma"* ; *"Arun"* and *"Angelo Meßmer "* For becoming my patrons 😎🎉

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

26