Chapter 40: New S rank skill
1.2k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Unknown person POV*

While Ren had been enjoying himself with the girls for a while now, someone had been constantly stalking him. Everything he had done was seen by them.

And since neither one of the three, Robin, Sakura, and Yamato, couldn't detect them, then this person must be someone very strong. At least way stronger than them.

From their position very high in the sky, just floating around, the only thing that one can manage to glean if they looked at them from under, would be that the person should be wearing what appears to be… Pajamas… and holding something in one hand…

Anything else couldn't be seen as the soft flowing clouds would obstruct the view.

This person had met Ren by chance the day he had gone to save his aunt Isaki.

They were generally very lazy, even though they possessed great strength, so they didn't move to help when they saw the others taking care of the situation.

In the first place, this territory was under a certain very powerful SSS rank, so they didn't need to make any moves in here. As they were moving stealthily this time, and shouldn't be there.

Anyway, upon meeting Ren, their interest was peaked and they started following him around. He just exuded an aura that was just somewhat… very attractive to them.

What started as a casual stroll, now had them watch him for days, just following him around, and enjoying watching everything he did… Even when he had sex.

They watched him fight to save his aunt. They watched him fight in a gate to get stronger. They watched him have sex with Robin, and their interest increased at that point.

But then they even watched him enjoy himself with another girl, so their interest reached a very high point.

Even now, they watched from above Sakura's house the sexual entanglement that was happening, the distance from their high position proving no challenge for them to… peep.

"Hehe, interesting guy"

The soft voice was uttered and carried a feminine tone.

They watched as Ren, got out of the house and entered his car, leaving the premises. After he spent a whole day having 'fun'.

'What will he do now?'

The person hovered forward at a leisurely pace following after him. It seemed that everything he had done so far always tied back to him having sex like it was the focus of his life.

Still, the person had only observed him for a while. But the experience let them for the first time be full of anticipation.

'Those girls just look so satisfied… is it that good? Sex that is…'

**********

*Ren's POV*

His steps were full of confidence as he walked out of the house of Sakura, towards his car.

There was just something about having sex, that would leave a man feeling fulfilled.

Especially as Sakura who was laying on the bed with a content smile was tired, but nonetheless thanked him heavily for fulfilling her desire.

Not to mention, the sex he had so far was with two very attractive-looking and perfect goddesses.

'It makes me feel like I did something good, and right' Ren chuckled to himself as he entered the car. Not at all aware that he was being watched for a while now.

He took his phone out and started writing back to a text message from his aunt that he had gotten.

[Isaki: …Will you join us for dinner later?

Ren: Yes, I'm on my way back home 😊

Isaki: Oh? That's good, little Rina will be thrilled]

He smiled a bit, remembering the little troublemaker, and then started driving the car toward his home.

His thoughts paused a bit, as he wondered if something had happened to Isaki.

'She has been acting a bit weird lately… a bit more touchy If I should say… It can't be right?' His thoughts wandered.

Somehow even from this distance far away from her, when he read how little Rina would be thrilled, he felt she must have wanted to say that she was the one who was thrilled but was hesitating.

He shook his head from the thoughts. Briefly thinking if his trait was influencing him even about his aunt Isaki… but then trait only brought out hidden desires…

'We might not be related, that's true, but…' Ren was a bit on the fence with this one.

He did find her attractive, he won't lie, but he also liked her as his aunt. He didn't want to waste their relationship only on a hunch.

'I'll wait and see before I make any moves' He concluded in her regard.

He then, as he drove, started to wonder about the notifications he had gotten as he was having sex but ignored.

The feeling of newfound strength coursing through his body also added to his good mood of earlier.

He brought the notifications to see.

**********

[-You have taken Sakura Haruno's first time.

-Rewards have been given:

*New skill acquired: Medical ninjutsu (S)

*(Air blades) becomes rank S

*Agility stat increases to rank S]

**********

His eyes moved as he called for his status to see the crazy changes that had happened.

It was a lot in just a short time period.

[Status]

[Rank: S]

[Strength: A]

[Agility:    S]

[Magic:    S]

[Traits: - Embrace of Bonds (EX)

            -Weapon mastery (B)]

              *******

[Skills:

-Air Blades (S)

-Medical ninjutsu (S)

-Haki (SSS): Observation (S) Armament (S) (???)]

**********

But unfortunately, apart from the initial increase he had gotten, nothing drastic happened.

No other stat increased, even after he and Sakura had fun for a very long time…

She had reassured him that she could heal herself if something happened, but he was sure she couldn't after they were done. She was totally spent. And would probably be limping for a while… with a happy smile though.

'This is still good though' Ren drove slowly and divided his attention between this and thinking. It was easy to do as a superhuman.

Still, he wasn't overly disappointed with what he got since he was on his road to the next rank. And he did enjoy his time with Sakura, which was a payment in itself. He wasn't a big fan of the original Sakura, but this one seemed much more likable.

One stat increased, one skill increased in rank, and he even got a new skill. That was enough for him.

Medical ninjutsu, as far as he knew, allowed him to heal wounds, either for himself, or for other people.

And since the skill rank was quite high, this meant he could heal most advanced wounds, but it was also not as optimal as a pure healing technique trait.

Since medical ninjutsu had many limitations, and would only accelerate the body's natural regeneration.

'There's also the (Air blades) that ranked up and the Haki skill…'

His Air blades basically were him concentrating his mana and attacking which sent a flying air slash, that was most commonly seen with swordsmen.

Right now, he felt like if he used his full strength and sent a flying air slash, he might be able to cleave a whole mountain into two.

That was how powerful he had become.

His previous strength of being able to take down skyscrapers and so on felt… weak now.

And when thinking of S ranks, people would always remember them as someone who can destroy cities.

But he didn't get arrogant at all.

Still, the haki ability he had, was activated immediately once he got it, and he acquired both observation and armament.

Observation haki had many techniques that he can use passively. It included presence sensing of hidden enemies, strength sensing to determine their level of power, and there was even the ability to predict the moves of enemies.

This meant that for one to be able to touch Ren right now, they either had to be much faster than him or… be completely random in their attacks so that Ren can't read the pattern of chaotic moves performed.

Other techniques that belonged to this skill were there, but he couldn't use them just yet.

As for armament, it was easy enough to understand, since it provided a person with greater defense and even augmented their attacking strength. This was via the hardening technique that allowed one to coat their body parts in haki. Or even imbue it into their weapons.

If he used haki in conjunction with his other skills, Ren was sure he could beat almost any other S rank easily.

Soon, he reached the apartment building and got out of the car.

He didn't forget about his earlier thoughts about Isaki.

He didn't focus on her that way earlier, so he didn't accurately read her body reactions.

Now he would make sure for once. And if it turned out there was nothing, he would lay this subject to rest.

'It's decided…'

*******************

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"Carl Steelhammer"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; *"HaiiroOokami"* ; *"Heitor Prado Bortoletto"* and *"John Dunkley"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

27