Chapter 74: SS-rank
743 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile, as Ren was having the best night in his life so far…

A certain pink-haired girl was annoyed.

"Alright, fine! We did sleep together, now leave me alone, please," She couldn't take it anymore and finally yelled at her friends.

She dropped the barbells in her hand and glared at them.

This was Sakura, and right now all of them were in the gym training.

She was wearing her usual training outfit that did nothing to hide her impressive ass cheeks and huge tits.

Thankfully this gym was women-only, so the girls didn't mind the less revealing outfits.

(Pics)

Sakura was annoyed since that day with Ren. And finally couldn't take the girls pestering her until now.

But who are Sakura's friends?

Well, Sakura didn't have a lot of friends actually, but from the handful she had, those who knew her close enough to train with her in a gym were Sicily and Ino. Sometimes even Hinata joined them, but she wasn't here today.

Ino and Sicily were the ones bothering her right now as they had joined her and her master Tsunade for their daily training session.

"Y-you did?"

Sicily had been curious since the day Sakura got a call and wondered where she went, to which her master insinuated that she was going to her boyfriend or just to get some sex in general.

Sicily blushed a bit as she saw how openly Sakura admitted to having had sex that there day when she left their lab.

She also stopped stretching on the side and took deep breaths from her straining exercise.

Her tits heaved up and down as she breathed and processed what Sakura had said.

Her clothes were less revealing than her friends in the gym, including her master, but nonetheless, they did nothing to hide her curves and sexy body.

She had yoga pants on and underwear under it that the lines of were visible.

And then she had a shirt that revealed a bit of her midriff, and the contours of her well-toned abs.

(A/N: Not exactly her, but just to help you better imagine it. Pics)

'It was true…' She looked at her master Tsunade with slight admiration. She had managed to guess correctly.

'Who is this guy that Sakura liked enough to that with?' She had already been interested to know this guy, and now even more so.

Her master Tsunade on the side was bench pressing some impressive weights, that none of the girls in the gym could hope to reach.

She was also wearing revealing clothes.

Not because they were short or something, but because her body was so voluptuous that anything she wore would make her seem so sexy and attractive.

Her sports bra which had a diamond shape on the chest area showed a huge amount of her cleavage, and her yoga shorts which reached her knees did nothing to hide her mouthwatering thighs and bouncy bubbly butt.

Her clothes clung very tightly, and her nipples even showed through them along with a line in between her legs.

Her body was very impressive, and it seemed that all the attention would be on her, even as impressive as the other girls around her were.

She had a mature air around her that became a strong point for her.

Tsunade seemingly didn't hear what the girls were saying, but in truth, she was paying attention…

'Sakura seems happier than before… was this guy that good?' These were her thoughts.

(Pics)

Meanwhile, Ino who was on the side, deflated in depression and shock after hearing Sakura.

"You… you did it before me, just h-how?"

She couldn't understand.

She observed Sakura's form intently, and then her own form on the nearby mirror in the gym.

She was a fair-skinned woman of average height with light blue eyes and long platinum blonde hair with bangs framing the right side of her face.

Her outfit consisted of a sports bra and very short gym shorts that hung tightly to her bubbly butt.

It clung so tightly that her pussy was visible whenever she was stretching or bent to lift something.

She turned her body and looked at her bubbly ass, and she even slapped it testing its springiness.

Her tits didn't lose in size to Sakura's and then she was a blonde which had its own charm too.

She was absolutely gorgeous and stunning. She could rival any girl Ren had been with so far.

(Pics)

"How did you do it stupid forehead? Look at how hotter than yours my body is!!" Ino didn't understand.

Having found that she should definitely be hotter than her.

So, if she was hotter, then how did Sakura beat her to it?

Sakura gave her an annoyed look.

"Whatever… I still beat you to it," Ino irritated her by saying she was hotter.

Still, thinking about Ren again, she couldn't help but smile in pride.

"You!" Ino was once gain provoked by her.

Sicily held her and calmed her down.

"Don't fight, master Tsunade would know all of us if you do," Sicily said.

Ino looked at Tsunade and swallowed a bit.

It was very probable that it can happen.

"Tsk," Ino then sent Sakura an annoyed look.

Still, her curiosity was just too high.

"So… how did it feel?" Ino after a bit asked Sakura.

She was also a noob in this regard so she was a bit excited to know the details.

All the girls perked their ears.

And seeing that even her master perked up, Sakura sighed and decided to forget training for the day and just make it a girls chatting night.

"Well…"

**********

Meanwhile, on Ren's side.

He was back in his apartment.

*Sigh*

It was very late at night, and he had just finished taking a shower.

After having several rounds with the two girls, Iris Heart and Mira, they finally took a break.

Mira, left to her own room, while Iris Heart stayed inside her apartment.

Having fulfilled his promise Ren finally headed back home.

He went and had dinner with Isaki and little Rina before he finally went toward his home.

'I should take note of where to go… what to take her to eat… maybe a gift to give her?'

Right now, he was sitting on the desk by his bed and was deciding on what to do tomorrow on his date with Yamato.

He searched for various things online.

First was where to find different delicious foods and menus so that he can take Yamato to visit them.

He searched for places they can go visit.

He kept searching and writing his findings on a piece of paper.

He was trying to make their day be the best possible and with no mishaps.

As he was thinking about that though, he didn't forget what had happened earlier.

His status had changed once again.

[Ren]

[Rank: SS]

[Strength: S]

[Agility:    S]

[Magic:    SS]

[Traits: - Embrace of Bonds (EX)

            -Weapon mastery (A)

            -Ventus (A)

            -Blooming flowers (B)]]

              *******

[Skills:

-Medical ninjutsu (S)

-Haki (SSS): Observation (S) Armament (S) King's Haki (S)

-Flight (B)]

And it brought a smile to his face when he saw those changes.

'My goal is close…'

It seemed that Mira didn't give him any new ability, since in the first place she had a wind ability which he already had before.

And he didn't care anyway, since his goal to be the strongest was getting closer and closer. All the while he was doing things he liked.

But from Plutia, he got the flight ability.

'That's right, I can fly now,'

It was the flight ability belonging to Plutia.

But since it was just B rank, his speed of flight wasn't very fast and it was more akin to floating than flying at this point. Still, skills could always increase in rank.

And by the time it reaches a high rank, he would be able to travel very quickly using it.

'Haha,' He laughed when he remembered what he did when he had gotten such an ability that every person would dream of having.

He was no different than anyone else, and the first thing he did earlier when he got it was to try it like a young child getting his hand on candy.

He floated around the room he was in giggling happily like a child.

Another important thing about his status changes was his new rank.

'I'm officially SS rank,'

That's right. He had finally become SS rank.

A rank that many saw, admired, and even were jealous over.

All due to how small in numbers such heroes that had that rank were.

Those that did were mainly hero agency leaders or high hero association personnel.

You wouldn't find an SS rank doing a shabby job unless they themselves had chosen to do that.

And that was because an SS rank was only one step from becoming a natural power for a country.

'And now, I'm one of them' Ren smiled to himself.

He was certainly happy about that. And even though the method he used wasn't like the others, he didn't care at all.

He shook his head and went back to focusing on planning for the date with Yamato.

*******************

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; *"John Dunkley"* ; *"Heitor Prado Bortoletto"* and *"Ahmed"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

11