Chapter 90: Mind body switch (+18)
800 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vulgar obscene sounds echoed in the bedroom that Ino had already left earlier.

*Grunt*

*Plap* *Plap*

The current scene was of Sakura resting on her side on the bed.

Cum dripped indecently from her beautiful pussy lips, as she was panting.

Ren had given her the treatment of a lifetime and it was so consuming that she felt tied now and needed some time to recover before she can join the fight against the absolute Bull Ren.

As she lay there erotically, even while not intending such, by her side, Iris heart was fulfilling her desire.

And she was the reason these sounds were being made.

*Hng*

*Plap* *Plap*

She was kneeling near the edge of the bed where Ren was sitting, and she had both hands pressed on her tits squeezing his massive dreamy cock in between them and then sucking the remaining part above her tits.

As she had finished kissing Ren earlier, it was just about time Ren had came down Sakura's pussy, and it was her turn.

But seeing that cock dripping with cum, she couldn't handle her impulse and wanted to taste the flavor she had longed for ever since the last time they had fun.

The obscene sounds of her sucking Hiscock, and it slipping up and down her tits echoed strongly in the room.

She swirled her throat around his cock inside of her mouth, as even though she had most of his cock in between her tits, it was still long enough to hit the back of her throat, which triggered her gag reflex.

As she would take his cock, her lips would part way around his cock until it almost left her mouth, before she would swallow it again rapidly at an impressive speed.

Her eyes had small tears gathering at the side, and due to the thick cock filling her mouth, saliva erotically dripped on her chin.

All the while she made eye contact as if she was competing in something to prove to him that she could beat him or something similar.

Ren let her do as she wanted at the time, and ran his finger through her head, not yet deciding to go rough on her. Occasionally he would remove a few hairs that would obstruct her eyesight.

*Bam*

By this time, Yamato had finished her quick shower and finally got out. The door was slammed as she got out.

She jumped from the bathroom and then stood near the bed with her hands on her waist, still 100% nude.

"Ren! I'm ready for the next round,"

She came out all excited, but then all of a sudden, her expression changed.

'What?'

*Plap* *Plap*

She looked at the woman who was giving Ren a good titfuck and blowjob.

'Who is this hot lady?'

She had felt Sakura from inside the shower, and basically, she was the reason she got out now since she thought Ren was done with her, so she could have her turn.

But she couldn't feel this woman. And that only happened when… the person was vastly stronger than her.

She could feel Ren, so this woman was…

'SSS rank?'

Her expression became strange.

'This guy can even enjoy a titfuck by an SSS rank woman?'

She thought he was very lucky.

But then she just shook her head and went closer to Ren.

"Oh, Yamato, this is Iris Heart, a superhero and a friend,"

Ren's hands went towards Iris Heart's nipples and pinched them making her yelp and let go of his cock.

"Say hi," He ordered her.

And as her tits were reddening, she complied.

"H-hello, it's nice to meet you,"

Yamato nodded.

*Shove*

And then Ren use his hand to shove Plutia's head on his cock once again, and she used her tits by pressing them on his cock once again.

Iris Heart gagged on his cock, but under Yamato's watchful eyes, she couldn't hide the fact that she was pushing her own head down trying to push his cock deeper down her throat.

'She likes this then,' Yamato thought.

"Don't worry about her, she likes it rough," Ren assured her as he beckoned her closer.

*Snort*

'Friend my ass… as if a friend would let you do that, besides I already consider you my mate, and I'm pretty sure any woman who tastes your cock can't go for another man, this lady shouldn't be any different no matter how much they try to deny it'

Yamato secretly thought to herself.

As Re beckoned her closer, she skipped closer, and then she kissed him.

*Smooch*

She shared a deep kiss with him as her tongue wrestled with his and swirled around it.

Her tits pressed on his shoulder as she closed her eyes, and her hand started to finger herself.

She was already wet due to hearing Sakura getting fucked, but it didn't hurt to prepare some more after this lady finishes giving him a blowjob.

'Your dreaming if you think you'll bet me to it…'

This was her thought.

And how could Ren not realize that.

'Haha, these girls are crazy, but that's why I like them,'

He thought to himself. As his right hand went toward her pussy and started to finger her.

'Also, why didn't she leave just yet?' he asked himself.

And by the side all of a sudden, Sakura opened her eyes and started watching them as she adjusted her position. She didn't seem to want to rest anymore.

Ren noticed something immediately.

But his eyes only sparkled.

'If you want to watch, let me give you a good show,'

He smirked evilly as he looked at Sakura. As if he was looking right through her.

**********

Outside the room, Ino hadn't yet left as was expected.

By nature, she was a very curious person, and even though today she had been very embarrassed, she still didn't want to leave just yet.

'After all, how can I leave when they are all enjoying their time there doing god knows what?'

She'll literally die if she doesn't curb her curiosity, and the way she did that was by using her own special trait.

[Shintenshin no Jutsu] (Mind-Body Switch)

It was a special trait that she was born with, and it was particularly something that her family members were known for awakening.

This trait worked in such a way that it allowed her to switch her mind to a target that was nearby her.

It worked in such a unique way that she needed to convert her consciousness into mana energy and send it toward her target.

The speed of this is very slow, so she needed the target to be stationary.

'I can't believe I would be using my family's technique in such a way,'

She moved her body to a bathroom nearby, and then she sat there before she started to use her ability.

'But it's worth it,'

She had a lewd smile on her face as she imagined what was happening inside.

'That guy is having fun with three girls… bastard,'

She was very excited but also felt it was unfair.

That was why she went and did the hand signs her family taught her to better use her mana and the trait.

[Shintenshin no Jutsu] (Mind-Body Switch)

Her target, despite walls separating her, was Sakura, and after a few minutes, she managed to switch her consciousness into her body.

If one were to see how adept Ino was at using the trait, they'll conclude that she was a genius/prodigy.

'I'm sorry Sakura, but if I let you control my body, who knows what you'll do,'

Ino was slightly apologetic to Sakura.

She could let her use her own body, but then what if Sakura enters the room, and then Ren would have four girls to fuck instead of three…

She didn't want that, so she could only occupy Sakura's body and lock her consciousness there.

'She'll be pretty annoyed later, but it's worth it,'

When she next opened her eyes, what greeted her eyesight, was the beautiful lady she had seen entering the room much earlier, was sucking Ren's absolutely massive cock.

She was in the body of Sakura right now and the experience itself triumphed over what she was seeing.

She shared her senses with her, as such she could feel a deep void in her pussy area. As if something that should have been there was no longer present.

'His cock… Ahnn' She suppressed herself from moaning due to the after effect of the pleasure Sakura was feeling.

Even this small bit had her almost cum right then and there, and if she didn't maximize her usage of Sakura's body due to her technique she would have cum.

It was only due to taking advantage of Sakura's high resistance since she had already cum that it was possible.

After all, her ability allowed her to use any skills anyone she possessed had.

After she took a deep breath to calm down, she finally turned to the side and started watching them more intently.

*Stare*

The moment she did so, Ren's eyes locked onto hers.

Goosebumps appeared on her skin as he sucked a breath of cold air.

'W-What? He noticed me? how?'

Ren then smirked at her.

Before he suddenly took Iris heart's head off his cock, and got up.

Ino panicked, but unlike what she thought he didn't come toward her, and instead lined up the two girls, Yamato and Plutia for a rather shocking position.

'W-what is he doing?'

Heat rushed to her head, as her arousal was peaking.

Ren had positioned Yamato in a missionary position, and then put Plutia above her.

The only thing was that Plutia's head was facing his cock, and Yamato's pussy.

Ren then turned and gave Sakura a wink and said.

"Let me show you what you're missing,"

His words registered in her ears and it sounded as if he was speaking to her rather than Sakura.

Then with a snap of his finger, he created a second dick and then proceeded to plunge both into Yamato's pussy, and Plutia's wide-open mouth.

*SHLAK* *SHLAK* *SHLAK* *SHLAK*

*SHLAK* *SHLAK* *SHLAK* *SHLAK*

He then started to furiously fuck both girl's pussy and throat.

His thrusts were long and powerful to showcase to Ino where his cock was disappearing to.

'How's that possible?'

*SHLAK* *SHLAK* *SHLAK* *SHLAK*

*SHLAK* *SHLAK* *SHLAK* *SHLAK*

Ino felt the blood rush to her head and she was afraid it would affect her and make her cum if she watched any longer, but she couldn't stop at all.

She was glued to watching the guy slap Yamato's butt from under, and then grab Plutia's head and pound her face fucking her to oblivion.

The heat overwhelmed her from seeing all this, all three having such hardcore sex at speeds only people as strong as them can deliver.

And it led her to faint and leave Sakura's body, but not before blood leaked from her nose Sanji style.

*SHLAK* *SHLAK* *SHLAK* *SHLAK*

*SHLAK* *SHLAK* *SHLAK* *SHLAK*

As she lost control of Sakura's body, the sounds still reached her ears.

'I wish it was me…'

*******************

-Thank you ---Just Some Guy With A Mustage--- Welcome back 🎉🎉

-Discord:  https://discord.gg/vBTuBmapYP

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; *"John Dunkley"* ; *"Heitor Prado Bortoletto"* ; *"Ahmed"* and *"ThatEpicTragedy"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

11