Chapter 100: Isaki’s special time (2/2) +18
674 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(A/N: Wasn't planning on writing a smut chapter, and instead just passing on to some fluff time with the family, but it's the 100 chapter, so enjoy! Although it's smaller since I wasn't planning for it xD)

The moment Ren entered Isaki's pussy, he activated his newest skill, and a huge wave of pure pleasure hit them both.

*Ahnn*

Isaki couldn't help but lean on the counter as she moaned while closing her eyes.

His thick cock was spreading her apart and she liked it a lot, but something was different than the usual times they shared together since that area that his cock was entering to was more sensitive and receptive than usual, she just felt on fire as he hit her cervix with that one thrust and it sent a shockwave through her body.

*Moan*

*Grunt*

Ren himself was also feeling the same thing, well more for Isaki since he was using his skill, but his pleasure was also high.

Seeing his huge cock disappear through her folds, the visuals of it alone was absolutely exciting. And then as he was seeing that, he could feel his cock enter inch by inch through her tight walls, which had tightened even more than usual due to Isaki feeling better than usual as a result of using his skill. And it was such a stimulating experience, that made him understand why a lot of people almost practically worship sex.

Well, not really, he was just speaking nonsense, as he was sure not many can have the same feelings of pleasure as them unless they also had a perverted EX ranked trait.

'As if that is possible, heh'

He turned his attention back to Isaki.

He slapped his unoccupied hand on her butt as he sunk his cock all the way in. his other hand held her hands behind her back, and it made it hard for her to move as even her feet couldn't touch the ground and she was pinned.

Just as she liked…

And this led her to scream in pleasure slightly louder than before.

*AHHN*

"Ren…"

She turned her head to look at him slightly, her eyes containing various emotions and Ren was able to interpret them all.

'Fuck me, destroy me, make me plead, wreck me, wife me, play with me…'

"Don't worry, you're in good hands, I'll make sure you leave satisfied with me on the trip later… you'll feel very full though, hehe"

He then grinned as he told her his intentions.

And somehow his words aroused her even more than before.

*Moan*

Her juices dripped In between her thighs.

This time he gave her only one last slap that ended up leaving her butt reddened before he pulled back his waist slightly, leaving only the tip of his cock inside.

And then… *Smack*

The sound of his thighs slapping against her butt cheeks resounded in the kitchen as Ren burrowed as deep as possible inside of her snatch.

And Isaki was all for it.

*Ahnn*

"More Ren,"

"Faster,"

"Please,"

She spit each word after panting slightly.

She wanted him to rough her up slightly and wanted him to do his usual high-intensity fucks he does with her, and most likely as she could guess with even other girls.

*Slap*

"You got it!"

A hand print was left on her butt as Ren started to increase his pace.

He made sure he had a good grip on her before he started to plow into her.

Speed wasn't supposed to be very effective, but not for Ren, since he had various techniques to bring more pleasure with that. And that was even more so in this case where Ren had transformed her whole vaginal area into an erogenous area.

Imagine his cock sliding in and out of such a high stimulated area…

*Shlak* *Shlak* *Shlak*

*Shlak* *Shlak* *Shlak*

He was thrusting into her with such a speed the air was whooshing around his form.

He kept one hand binding her hands above her back, and the other one circled to the inside of her waist so that he can use it to pull himself more easily.

And then as he thrusted his cock balls deep, her butt would jiggle erotically as he pressed on it, and he would be more motivated to repeat the same thing again and again.

As for Isaki, his cock going back and forth on the area that was almost on fire from the intense pleasure, and that, even at such a superior speed, was very pleasurable for her and she was losing her mind from it.

She was no longer able to spit a coherent word as she got lost in the pleasure.

*Shlak* *Shlak* *Shlak*

And the only sounds she was making were moans and cries. But her waist as if by natural instinct, moved back to meet each thrust of his in perfect rhythm.

*AHGN*

*AHNN*

*Hng*

Her pleasure reached new heights especially as Ren's cock would hit her cervix each time, which would send a shockwave like a lightning bolt through her whole body, and it was a good thing she was being supported by the counter otherwise she would have fallen by now due to her losing feeling in her legs.

This experience continued on for a long while, and through it all, she had came three times and each one was more satisfying than the last.

Her body convulsed at each time, and she felt better than before as if she was entering heaven temporarily and then she would descend back to the mortal world, but through it all, Ren didn't cum just yet.

*Shlak* *Shlak* *Shlak*

However, she wasn't ware as most of her thoughts were about the pleasure, and how Ren was doing a good job fucking her mind to oblivion.

And now, after a while of Ren holding her in that position and pounding into her with force and technique, it was about time he reached his first orgasm, and for her, it was the fourth time.

*Shlak* *Shlak* *Shlak*

*Ahnn*

*HNG*

Ren grabbed her hands as he pulled her back and then he pushed his cock all the way in, even making a slight bulge appear on her stomach before he emptied his load inside of her and filled her with his warm cum.

*Sigh*

He sighed in satisfaction, as he felt his orgasm euphory pass through his body. And he enjoyed it in silence as he closed his eyes, his cock slipping out of her pussy.

Meanwhile, Isaki felt his warm cum fill her up and she lay exhausted on the counter.

*Pant*

'That… that was amazing…'

She rode her orgasm off silently and wasn't even able to pick her body up.

But Ren who was by her side picked her up in a princess carry style, and then looked at the clock nearby on the wall.

"Hey, we still have some time, hehe, what do you say we go for another round, huh?"

He cheekily asked her as he bit her lips gently and nibbled on her ears playfully.

She shook her head to get away from his tickling as she was starting to get her bearing back.

"You rogue… you dare to even suggest that?"

Her hand threateningly waved and Ren expected her to refuse as they did decide to go on a trip, but she instead found her way to his cock while he was still holding her, and then grabbed his cock tightly.

"You dare suggest that as if I'm going to refuse only after one round?"

"Do you think I'm soft? Didn't you say most girls you slept with at the minimum go for three to four rounds? Do I look weaker than them to you, huh?"

Ren was taken aback by her words slightly.

But then he saw the slight teasing expression she had on and he felt like he was cheated.

"You little vixen, I'll show you, you're talking so big huh, let me see how long you can last next…"

**********

The two then kept enjoying their time together as they had sex multiple times.

They tried newer positions and even personal favorites they had from before.

He had explained about it since she was curious about what was different, and once he did, she encouraged him to use it more.

But the different thing this time was how Ren was using his newest technique on them, and this managed to bring both of them huge pleasure.

By the time they were done, Ren had them both take a long bath where they also enjoyed a few quick rounds before they got ready.

After the bath, he sat on the bed naked and brought his phone out.

He then messaged Robin about the plans and told her that he was going to come to pick her up by the car.

Yamato was next, as he decided to also call her since she had also developed feelings for him.

He decided to even explain everything to her and confess his likes and his intentions.

Once he had done all that, he finally relaxed slightly.

Right now, he had already gotten dressed and was sitting patiently on the bed, just surfing the news on his phone.

"Are you done yet?"

Ren asked Isaki who was in the bathroom getting dressed and doing her makeup.

She was getting ready for their trip.

She peeked her head slightly and replied.

"Why are you in a hurry? I'm about to be done, just wait a bit,"

She then got back inside and he was able to hear her casually continuing to apply her makeup.

'Sigh'

'Didn't' you say the same thing half an hour ago…'

He lay on his back as he sported a small helpless smile.

'Women always take a long time to do make-up,'

Half an hour later.

Isaki came out dressed like a beautiful elegant lady ready to go on a trip with her husband.

Which in a way he was.

Ren stood up and Offred his hand for her.

"Shall we go now?"

He asked her with a smile as he appreciated her new look.

She didn't walk forward with him though, instead, she brought her phone out, flipped the camera to the front one, and then took a selfie with her very close to Ren and kissed him.

She did a V hand sign as she tiptoed and started kissing him.

*Kacha*

After the pic and kiss they shared, she finally smiled in contentment.

"Now, we can go… hehe"

Or at least they tried to, before Ren's stomach all of a sudden made a rumbling sound.

He clutched it and looked with a pained look at Isaki.

"W-what's wrong? We have to go, Ren,"

Isaki didn't know what was happening, but Ren just looked at her with a pained smile.

"I'm sorry, I have to enter the bathroom,"

He said as he started sweating on his forehead.

Isaki's eyes widened.

"You can't, we're already late,"

She tried saying, but Ren had already started running to the bathroom.

*Fouish*

"Ren, hey, Ren"

*Tch*

When she didn't get any reply, she snorted to herself.

"Men are always like this, sigh"

**********

(A/N: Credit goes to Uh oh Nick for the joke of make-up vs Bathroom for males, xD)

*******************

-Discord:  https://discord.gg/vBTuBmapYP

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; *"John Dunkley"* ; *"Heitor Prado Bortoletto"* ; *"Ahmed"* and *"ThatEpicTragedy"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

10