Chapter 114: The legendary sucker, sucking (+18)
723 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meanwhile back at Tsunade's place.

Ren looked at Tsunade and what she was doing with a knowing smile.

Contrary to him, she ended up panicking slightly, but only for a short second, before her usual bright mind quickly rebooted.

'Sakura can't see me due to her orgasm…'

As she said, Sakura was currently riding one of the best orgasms she had with Ren so far.

The feeling was so amazing, that as she had her tongue out and eyes rolled, she couldn't react at all to anything surrounding her, and she usually had a few minutes before she recuperated.

And Tsunade saw that as her chance.

Her own orgasm wasn't anything special, so she got over it easily.

She then looked at Ren who was eyeing her tits and her hand that was still in her snatch, hungrily.

Despite her mind regaining her sharpness, at this moment she was just very horny and her willpower couldn't beat her arousal.

'I can think later…' Consequences be damned…

So, she didn't fix her clothes at all and spoke to Ren.

"You like what you see?" she further grabbed her tits and squished them to entice him.

Ren nodded his head. He of course admired the pair of heavenly peaks.

He grinned like a Cheshire cat at her.

"I, of course, like big tits… and yours are the biggest pair I have seen so far…"

He said easily.

And she laughed.

"Fufu"

"Tell me, leader, how long does it take Sakura to regain her mind after an orgasm like this?" As a doctor, she was aware that Sakura was now unconscious in a way, and she did feel it would take her a while to wake up, but she wanted to hear from the horse's mouth.

Ren pondered a bit since he was the expert, and he said.

"Depending on if I help her slightly by using my healing technique, she can very quickly recover, but on her own, I would guess anything from 20min to 30min," He replied.

The healing technique was indeed the medical Jutsu, but on its own, it would not have such an effect, it was only when he used it in conjunction with his trait that it helped them regain stamina, it was why girls lasted more with him.

'That means there is some time…'

Tsunade considered for a second before she started to consider the fastest way to get what she wanted, and ended up pushing a button to lower the glass and then she jumped and landed on the other side swiftly and nimbly, before she kneeled near Ren, and without speaking to him or making eye contact, she gripped his cock with her bare hand and removed it from Sakura's pussy. Her hands then started to play with it.

*Sniff*

Ren enjoyed her tits as they swayed with her moving, and the brief but heavenly peek he got at her pussy since she wasn't wearing her panties. And as he was utilizing his trait, he realized that she was about to do something good to him at least, but he was shocked when she just grabbed his still hard cock in her hand.

Tsunade ran her delicate fingers through it, remembering every curve, every vein on it, and tracing them.

It throbbed in her hands as she felt how hot it is. And cum was still dripping acting as a lubricant as she inhaled it sharply, but didn't yet satisfy herself with a taste despite her gulping and a bit of drool leaking from her mouth.

"To think you are still hard…" Her eyes contained amazement, firstly, due to the size which she was now closer to verify and even hold with her hand, and secondly, due to the fact that this guy was a stamina monster. Exactly what she was searching for…

Despite her not being experienced in sex, she was capable of calculating that her stamina was very large, and the more she looked at Ren, the more he was proving to be the same, or perhaps he might even surpass her.

At this moment she let go of her inhibitions, and she had this thought.

'I want to fuck him and see how long he can last…'

"Fufu… You'll have to pardon me, leader, as I no longer can hold myself back… at least from getting a taste…"

"It's not like it's a bad deal for you at any rate, heh"

She grinned back at him as she spoke.

Ren nodded.

Certainly, he wasn't going to lose anything, it was just that things were going too fast, since those he wanted to pursue, he wanted them to first get closer. But he wasn't going to refuse something like this.

She then grabbed his cock, balls and all, and placed them in between her valleys.

She then squished her boobs together and enveloped his cock inside a warm valley of pleasure.

*Hng*

And Ren was surprised to find out his cock was 'almost', almost swallowed by the valley.

The feeling itself though… it was a very amazing one and he enjoyed it.

His eyes looked at her with a new amount of arousal, as if he was about to suddenly tear her clothes apart and fuck the shit out of her. And she was both excited and scared about it.

Excited, as that feeling suddenly engulfed her with his gaze, and scared since she didn't want to go all the way out just yet.

As such, she hurriedly exclaimed.

"This… I'm not ready to have the full course just yet… I'm just satisfying my curiosity since Sakura told me your semen is very tasty, and I felt she was correct… that's all…" she knew her own reason was weak, but anything more than a BJ wasn't fine for her at this moment…

And Ren knew all this, he had just lost focus for a second there.

"Uhm, yes, it's fine," He felt awkward with her holding his cock like that in her hand and saying such things. Especially, as he was still holding Sakura, the cum that was inside of her was dripping on Tsunade's and she didn't seem to care.

As such, he let her do as she wanted.

He still put Sakura to the side first, for a more easier approach.

She then heaved a sigh of relief, before she regained her smile.

'I have never sucked on a toy as big as this cock before…' But nonetheless, she was excited rather than scared.

She then opened her mouth and used her tongue to give his cock a wide and length mick from the bottom to the top, and finally licked the tip where most of his cum still remained.

As her tongue tasted that cum, her eyes blurred as she had an intense pleasure hit her taste buds and body.

*Ahnn*

It took her a few seconds to regain her thoughts, and she knew she had done the correct choice now.

Without waiting for Ren to speak anything, she just suddenly swallowed his cock, going for the second taste.

*Ahnn* *Moan*

She moaned as she felt his cock for the first time enter her mouth, and it was everything she imagined as Sakura told her, and what she saw earlier with her own eyes.

It was exactly as she imagined it.

Meanwhile, Ren also felt the pleasure.

*Hng*

Ren grunted as he felt her tongue brush past his cock from the bottom to the tip, and he could tell immediately that Tsunade was different than other girls.

She was both experienced and inexperienced.

What that meant was that she hadn't done a blowjob before, or had had sex with a male, but she had tried quite possibly every toy available and had tried learning to give blowjobs most likely on dildos, as evidenced by her now.

She then swallowed his cock, and he could feel her wrapping her tongue around his cock as she was swallowing it slowly, and Ren had the urge to push her head forward… and he did.

*Pound*

This led to his cock piercing through her throat and entering her stomach slightly, and this made her cum all of a sudden.

*HAHNN*

She moaned and sent vibrations through his cock that was inside of her mouth balls deep.

Her orgasm this time wasn't like the one before, instead, since it was by Ren, it was amplified, and she ended up squirting.

Her thighs were soaked as she leaked her sweet juices, and still kept Ren's cock in her mouth and shuddered…

Surprisingly, not even a few minutes passed before she regulated her breathing and was ready to go again.

Ren didn't even have to use his healing ability on her, which proved she was formidable.

'As expected of her…' he nodded to himself.

Meanwhile, Tsunade also had some thoughts.

'Only a blowjob, which is supposed to pleasure him not me, but I already came once…'

'This guy is really a sex god incarnated, right?'

But nonetheless, she continued sucking the cock of her dreams. The cock of the sex god leader…

When he had punched through her throat with his cock, she had felt a deep sense of pleasure permeate through her body and she couldn't help herself as she came.

But even though she enjoyed that, she wanted Ren too to enjoy himself and cum.

So, she used every technique she learned from watching videos and tutorials in her free time. The same ones she practices on her toys…

She sucked the balls, slowly and played with them using her hand.

She then licked his cock, especially the tip with gently sensual movement as she stimulated him with her hands, and finally, she would pucker her lips and rub them on the tip to build up his pleasure.

Finally, she raised and lowered her head, taking the full cock inside of her mouth, and used her tongue to provide further pleasure as she twirled it around the cock.

Doing all this for another half hour, and using all her efforts, Ren finally came, and with she came the second time.

Ren held her hair like twin ponytails as he used her as leverage to burry his cock balls deep and cum straight into her stomach and this itself stimulated her enough for her to cum once again.

So, she laid there, her body shuddering as his warm cum filled her up, her eyes were rolled and her tongue was out in the wind.

*******************

-Discord:  https://discord.gg/vBTuBmapYP

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; *"John Dunkley"* ; *"Heitor Prado Bortoletto"* ; *"Ahmed"* and *"ThatEpicTragedy"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

8