Chapter 116: Talking with Minato
502 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right now, Ren was inside an office.

And with him, there was just Jiraiya, Tsunade, and the leader, Minato. Sakura and the rest had gone to do some things, meanwhile.

They had come after they met at the airport and were now going through a meeting.

Inside the room, the meeting was taking place.

And right now, Ren was sitting next to 'THE' Minato.

The yellow flash, the fourth Hokage, the disciple of the third Hokage, and more importantly, the father of Naruto who was the protagonist of the anime.

As Ren was walking with them to reach the office, he had been thinking deeply.

Based on their words, his city, well the city he resided in, was the home quarters of Minato's agency, which as far as Ren could observe was basically Konoha, just turned into a hero agency in this world.

It turned out that clans like that could gather and form an agency together that was harmonious for the most part.

And the most distinguished in the clan would be called Hokage.

And that was Minato.

Now that Ren was sitting next to him, and forgetting his admiration for these anime characters turned real, he felt Minato wasn't as strong as him as he was now. He might be as fast or faster, with his technique to teleport, but he can't beat Ren with just that.

But considering both Minato and the white-haired Jiraiya had the sage mode, he knew they would be his match and might even be stronger in that state.

'I would think sage mode can bolster their strength onto the SS rank…'

But Ren wasn't worried, instinctively he knew his newest strength was very soon going to be available to him, and he knew he would become stronger then.

Minato looked at Ren with a smile and gestured with his hands.

"Please sit, mister Ren,"

He pointed at the sofa, and Ren didn't decline and sat on it.

"Thank you, Hokage, and please call me Ren," Ren replied politely to the man. As he had some respect for him.

He also turned to the white-haired man and added.

"You too, master Jiraiya," He was also someone he respected.

And the two upon hearing him gave him an admiring look and nodded.

"It's god to be humble sometimes, you have grown in my eyes," Jiraiya praised Ren as he didn't expect someone of the SS rank to be humble at all, especially someone so young. With potential far surpassing even Minato.

Minato also smiled.

"Then, I'll take you on the offer, you can also address me by name if you wish," Minato wasn't a stickler for the rules, and he wasn't overly older than Ren, so the two can be considered brothers, if they got closer, and he certainly wouldn't mind as Ren seemed like a good person to be allied with. His instincts screamed to never be an enemy with him, and he tended to listen to his instinct.

"I'm also exhausted so I would take a seat…"

Tsunade was also seemingly tired from the flight, and sat right next to him, the distance being only some 15-20cm between them.

This led both Minato and Jiraiya to raise their eyebrows, but they let it go since they presumed she was closer to the guy because he was in a relationship with her disciple.

At any rate, Minato wasn't in any position to tell her what to do, and Jiraiya had long gotten over her rejection for him multiple times… but it would still sting for him nonetheless.

He would at least have to make sure the guy was good and wouldn't hurt her, but that is if there was something between the two…

"Then, I'll bring some refreshments for us," He pressed a button to call for a maid.

And it didn't take long.

A maid came in and presented them with some refreshments and snacks.

There was coffee, tea, various juices, and fruits to eat along with snacks.

"What would you like to drink, Ren?"

Ren smiled.

"A cup of milk coffee, thank you," He said and received a cup from Minato.

The guy himself chose tea and poured it for himself and his master Jiraiya, meanwhile, Tsunade also went for a cup of black coffee.

Then Minato for a rare instance turned serious.

"First of all, allow me to apologize for bringing you all the way to this city selfishly, but I'm currently in another deal and have to be present here," He apologized to Ren.

Ren nodded his head.

"No worries," Ren smiled at him.

Minato then heaved a sigh of relief. He had to start things smoothly with Ren for a good business relationship to develop between them. Maybe even friendship. Making friends with strong people would never hurt.

Seeing Ren not bothered and drinking from his coffee, Minato finally decided to get to the point.

"I'm not sure if Tsunade told you everything, but there are two topics to talk about this time,"

"The first is an invitation," Minato, brought a folder, and from it took a paper.

That was a contract.

"As you might know, SS rank heroes are rare and few, so, we would like someone like you, Ren, to work with us,"

He gave the contract to Re, and he had already gone through it with his advisors to make sure there was nothing wrong with it.

Another SS rank working with them was a blessing for them, after all, they tend to not join any agencies and create their own.

That was why in the first place this contract was basically just making sure he was their ally.

"You must already be aware of how we act as an agency from either Sakura or Tsunade, so I hope you can think about this offer, and I promise we wouldn't treat you badly,"

Despite the offer to join them, Ren knew that with those clans joined agencies, it didn't mean he was going to become part of them, but rather it was like an employment contract, where he would fight for their agency only and get paid.

He would retain his freedom and can do whatever he wanted, but he will be forwarded missions that he can either accept or refuse and get paid for them if he accepts.

He would also be expected to help in case anything happened to them, but the key point was that he would always be paid no matter what he did. And the pay was higher than the hero association and other organizations.

And he won't be a part of any disputes between the clans unless he chose to. Generally, the missions would be gate missions.

'Not a bad deal,'

Ren easily and rapidly read through everything in the contract, and he was inclined to agree as he read it.

'Maybe I can be paired with some beauties from these missions, heh'

He shelved the thought for later and closed his eyes to think for a while.

Finally, after a while of thinking and meditating on the matter, he found that there was no reason to not agree.

So, he nodded his head.

"Alright, I agree,"

Tsunade had also secretly winked at him to agree, and he knew it was good for him with no disadvantage whatsoever.

He chuckled internally as he saw her, but then focused back to Minato since he had said there were two matters.

Minato also quickly continued on.

"It's good that you agreed, we can discuss the details of that later,"

He smiled happily, and it was shared by Tsunade and Jiraiya.

"I feel safe with someone like you on our side, hehe," he laughed as he said.

And it made Ren himself smile.

*Tch*

"You? You also need to feel safe? If you couldn't feel safe, are we supposed to be terrified?"

Tsunade snorted at him, as this guy was possibly even stronger than Ren as far as she knew.

Jiraiya just laughed as he heard her.

*Chuckle*

Minato issued a laugh too.

"Alright then, now that you agreed to join us, would like to speak to you about the potion you gave Tsunade…"

Minato finally got to this part.

This potion was very important to them.

It was much better than the known potions, and supposedly only Ren could provide it.

He wasn't greedy as to try and monopolize it, but he wanted to be the first to strike an agreement with Ren.

One of such potions can be diluted and create a hundred regular potions, which provided triple the effects of the known potions in this world.

And Tsunade hadn't kept that hidden from Ren, and explained anything to him and even advised him on what price he should ask for it.

"Leader, this kid is quite good, so don't scam him, and give him a fair price," She glared at Minato slightly and it was a silent warning to not cheat him.

She even spoke up for Ren this time, not forgetting her promise. Nor the fun times she had with Ren…

Minato nodded his head, as he sweated internally.

'Have I been cheating people or what?' He was confused as he heard her word, but Tsunade was someone he highly respected along with Jiraiya, so he decided to even give Ren a higher than was decided before.

"Ren, on behalf of our agency, we would like to be the first to buy your potions,"

Minato then started presenting some papers, and he and Ren continued chatting while they ate the snacks and drank the refreshments.

They discussed about the price, the acquiring ability ren for the potions, and finally, how long the agreement was for and did it restrict him to sell just to them or not.

*******************

-Discord:  https://discord.gg/vBTuBmapYP

-Special thanks to *"Arun"* ; *"ShadowFangus"* ; *"Coby"* ; *"John Dunkley"* ; *"Heitor Prado Bortoletto"* ; *"Ahmed"* and *"ThatEpicTragedy"*

-Read advanced chapters ahead of the public release:

https://www.patreon.com/ThighsSeeker

8